Michelle Freeman -The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle shrugged her shoulders and shook her head "nah Miriam knows where I am!" she grinned. "Please do stay as I am only going to have one another dink." She turned and stated frantically waving her arm in the direction of the waitress to get her attention. "I will pay!" she grinned as the waitress nodded and started to head in her direction.

"Are you sure you are, okay?"

"Very muchly" she nodded. "It's been a wery hard week I just need another tiddly dink." She grinned.

"Err, I guess I will see you next week at four thirty?"

Michelle nodded "You not staying?" she frowned with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I am going home to my wife."

"Oh okay, I am thinking very goodly that it is now a great time in the sessions that we have a joint..." she shook her head and waved her finger "no, no not a smoke, oh a ciggy does sound good about now...anyway I think I should meet her?" She shook her head again as the thoughts twirled in her muddled brain and she stopped and smiled and pulled another cigarette out of the pack in front of her.

"Hmm next Thursday?

Michelle nodded "Yurp, please bring, I mean ring Mirrrrium to confirm!" She stated as she tilted her head and lit her cigarette.

"Are you sure?"

"Very much so!" she exhaled and then nodded over enthusiastically.

"If you are sure..."

"Very much so, I want to very muchly eat her!" She smiled and drew on her cigarette.

"Oh... are you okay to get home?"

"Very. I will text Mirrrrrium and she will find me" She grinned happily and played with her hair. "Just need a tiny weany nother dink and oops maybe I shud get up for me to have another pee... oh" she giggled and shrugged her shoulders as she sighed "Oops, never mind, that's better!" she grinned and wiggled her bottom a little insinuating uncomfortableness before she turned to the approaching waitress moving her burning cigarette out the way.

***

"Come on, you can do it, lift your gorgeous fat arse Babes we need peel your wet knickers off you, like today! Babes come on, up!" Miriam stated looking down at Michelle in her matching white underwear but with now very translucent knickers showing her dark neatly trimmed pubes underneath as she was spread eagle out on the bed with a huge drunken grin on her face.

"Oops. I am trying, but I want a love kiss." Michelle said between giggles and coughs her large belly and breasts jigging with every involuntary movement, whilst staying sprawled out on the bed doing nothing of the sort other than giggling uncontrollably at Miriam.

Miriam crossed her arms over and shook her head.

"Babes, I can't lift you!" Miriam growled. "Arse up, knickers off, then you can have a kiss!"

"Pomise?"

"I do solemnly promise!"

Friday Lunch Time

Michelle slowly walked down the street carrying her Grande Starbucks coffee in one hand as her orange bag for life clanked with wine in the other as she wiggled her way through their office door, in her white linen trousers and loosely buttoned up white shirt. She smiled as she opened Miriam's door and blew her a kiss and then turned and opened her office door and successfully walked down the white line tape in middle of the floor just about satisfactorily, wobbling in her heels a little towards the end.

She sat down on her chair and sighed and shook her head as she looked down at her feet; and swore under her breath she had put on one black and one red shoe and been out in public shopping. She kicked them both off under the table and glanced up at the large clock, and she was just in time. She flipped open her compact and studied her face and shuddered at her slightly bloodshot eyes. Tiffany Andrews was her only appointment for the day was due at two. She glanced at the clock she was probably going to be five minutes late as usual. She lit a cigarette and then opened her large note book and frowned and flinched at her Thursday afternoon notes she had taken for Peter which had migrated in to doodles of badly drawn tents and she turned her head sideway at the array of large cocks she had drawn, she grimaced and took a deep drag on her cigarette, exhaled and followed it up with a large gulp of her headache removing coffee, and turned over the paper and ran her hand over the centre to form a crease to start on fresh clean page.

She took a longing drag on her cigarette and placed it on her ashtray on her desk and exhaled out of the corner of her mouth, and then looked down at the four bottles of wine in her bag beside her and grinned.

The door knocked and she called out "Come on in" and the door opened to the bubbly and equally chubby blonde Tiffany Andrews.

Tiffany scuttled in with her brown handbag over her arm with the overpowering smell of cheap sweet perfume mixed and entwined with the smoke from her recent cigarettes permeating as a halo off her as she panted as she awkwardly moved in her tight denim miniskirt which with every shuffled step finished higher up her blue mottled thighs, before she tugged it back down. Her large stomach and breasts were fighting her size too small bright red blouse. "Sorry I am late, the bus took forever, and it was horrendous. Every single stop it stopped at!" she tutted.

"Its fine, I assume you are actually late because you needed another cigarette before coming in, you coulde have waited?" Michelle asked almost sternly as she pointed to her chair as she picked up her cigarette and took a longing drag.

"Yeah, sorry, thought it I was being polite, is that okay?" she sheepishly asked.

Michelle exhaled her cloud as she nodded before bursting into a grin holding her coffee cup for dear life looking at the window contemplating opening it. "Absolutely, gave me five minutes to make sure I was ready. Sorry before you sit down, can you as usual please follow the line down the middle of the office to check your starting sobriety and take a seat as usual on the dry towel over there." She stated pointing to the chair with a black towel draped over it and then took another large gulp finishing off her coffee licking her lips dropping it in the bin, it clanged as it landed on top of yesterday's wine bottles.

"Yeah, of course, so you how was your week?" Tiffany asked as she fidgeted around and slowly got herself comfortable in the chair. Michelle nodded as she could see Tiffany's bright pink knickers contrasting with the white skin in the gap of Tiffany's large thighs as the skirt rode high up her thighs as she sat on the chair.

"Oh, not too bad, very busy, long day yesterday, a couple of afternoon drinks but it was survivable, how about you?" She asked as she got up carrying her cigarette with her and opened the window a crack to get some fresh air in and the sounds of the street outside went up several decibels as she sat back down again and pulled on her cigarette.

"Work is fine; as they allowed me to escape early to be here this afternoon." She grinned as she wiggled and slowly recrossed her legs back over again as she tried to settle on the chair.

"Great, so you ready for your first drink?" she asked as she bent down and pulled up the bottle of red wine.

"Of course, I really look forward to my Friday afternoon sessions with you."

"As usual we will start with the strong Merlot; I have got the vodka chilled in the fridge for the next hour." Michelle stated as she looked in opened the draw and pulled out the two clean wine glasses.

"Sound brilliant, I am gasping, the bus was so hot and stuffy." She grinned as she wiggled herself upright in the chair and watched intently as the wine was poured, Michelle then passed over the large 250ml wine glass filled to the brim red wine.

Michelle nodded once relieved of the glass and took a gulp of her own wine and sighed. "So, Tiff, how has the past week really been?"

"As per your instructions, I have tried to be very tipsy!" she smiled and guzzled at least half of the wine in the glass in one go and smiled at Michelle as if she needed praise.

"I am glad to hear this. It's a wonderful feeling when it is achieved." Michelle responded and took a long drag on her cigarette, exhaled, and then instantly took another large gulp of her wine.

"Yes, I often feel as if the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders."

"I totally agree as I have explained before to you, it's like a tranquiliser flowing through your body."

"It makes me feel amazing!"

Michelle nodded, manicured her cigarette, and made suitable appreciative noises as she wrote it down on the blank sheet, then looked her cigarette between her fingers, took a final drag exhaled slowly out of the corner of her mouth and stubbed it out. She shuffled her position in the chair and looked across the room "So, talking of weight how is your diet going?"

"Great!" Tiffany smiled as she uncrossed her legs squeezing her bare thick thighs together as she sat up straight again and breathed out and her belly bulged further against her blouse and skirt as she took another gulp of wine.

"How has the weight gain gone?"

"I have gained something like 5 pounds this week alone."

Michelle nodded as a smile crept across her face as she wrote it down. "Great, I am glad to hear it. The extra wine and beers will be helping with that too."

"I am feeling so much better, more comfortable with my body, especially after our sessions. I just need to eat afterwards. In the mornings not so." She twisted her face. "I can't face much!" She giggled.

"Well yes, anyway right, well we'd better get on with it, shall we finish the rest of this glass in one?" Michelle grinned. "Cheers!" and the smiled at each other and lifted the glass and chugging they quickly finished the glass of wine in a few seconds.

Tiffany burped and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Wow, that was really nice, better get a top up, I don't want to dry out this afternoon!" she smiled and handed back her glass and Michelle promptly topped up both glasses emptying the bottle.

"Sometimes I feel that they don't think they make these bottles big enough?" Michelle exclaimed as she pulled up the second bottle from beside her twisting off the screw cap and topping up both glasses, so they were completely full.

"I don't mind the contents!" Tiffany grinned as she picked up the drink.

"Great, so we are not going to do anything too strenuous this afternoon, but the first task is jigsaws."

"Pardon?" Tiffany asked blinking with confusion.

"I have got in the cupboard a collection of jigsaw puzzles for us to complete." She stated as she slowly got up from behind the desk and having kicked off her shoes already padded across the room in just her black sock covered feet to the cupboard in the corner and with a bit of grunting as she shoved the contents around, pulled out a stack of jigsaws with 200, 20 and 4 pieces written on the side and placed them on the small table by the couch.

Michelle smiled at Tiffany as she moved the 20- and 4-piece puzzle on to the floor, pushing them under the table and lifted the lid and opened the box for the 200 pieces and carefully tipped them on to the table. She then when back to her desk, retrieved the bottle of wine and her glass and came back and on the sofa.

Tiffany having watched the whole show nodded "Oh, I see." She nervously smiled as she shuffled up on the edge of the sofa and studied the pieces. "This is going to be fun." She grinned as she then set about turning the pieces, so the pictures were upright.

"You make a start; I am going to the little girl's room!" Michelle announced and wiggled off towards the toilet.

***

Tiffany emptied the glass, and licked her lips, and then used her arms to push her off the chair.

"Michelle, my turn, I need to visit the little girls' room again and then I desperately need to have a smoke."

"Help yourself, you know where the toilet is, the window is open in here to have a smoke, as I am smoking, I don't expect you to head outside, as I certainly don't. Ever. The walk is far too much like exercise." Michelle grinned and squeezed her chubby thighs together. "I will go for a wee myself once your back."

"Oh okay."

Michelle studied the nearly finished puzzle. "Oh, as you go, can you just follow my line for me!" she called out as Tiffany wiggled towards the door, her short shirt migrating higher up with every leg movement flashing her sagging buttocks before turning back and successfully following the line.

Michelle muttered under her breath "It's too early..." as she again squeezed her legs together as her bladder twinged and urged as she attempted to wait for Tiffany to return and to distract herself, she topped up again both glasses of wine to the brim and lit her cigarette. She then got up and leaned against her desk squeezing her thighs together as she steadily smoked, sipped her wine, and waited.

A minute later the door flung open as Tiffany burst in and she headed straight to her bag to get her pack of Marlboro Lights out and flicked up the pack and put the cigarette between her lips.

Michelle smiled as she hopped of the desk "I will be back in a sec!" as she headed towards the toilet.

Tiffany nodded as her cheeks hurriedly collapsed around the cigarette as she lit it, she held the smoke in her lungs and leaned against the windowsill and exhaled outside.

***

"The pieces are very fiddly!" Tiffany exclaimed as her head and nose got very close to the table as she tried to focus her eyes to get a couple of them to fit.

"They can be very pesky, but you are doing an excellent job. Just the last piece to do, and well done! Michelle stated as Tiffany picked up the last piece of the piano in the bar scene and put it in to place. "Please do make sure you have a celebr...a winning drink!" she smiled and gulped her wine as Tiffany studied her and followed and emptied her wine glass. "Excellent, we have now finished bottle number two and puzzle number one!" she grinned.

"I knew this would be fun!" Tiffany smiled happily. "Can I have another ciggy and piss before the next one?"

"Of course, please don't ask permission, always just go and smoke, it's going to happen!" Michelle grinned as she opened the box and pushed the contents mostly back in, with several missing the box and landing on the floor. "Oh, but please walk the line on your way out!"

"Yes ma'am." Tiffany swung her arm around and saluted as cheerily grinned, then she unsteadily walked and wobbled over to the middle of the room and cautiously made her way along it.

"No problems yet with it." She grinned as she made it to the door.

"I tend to say there never problems only solutions...of wine." She grinned as she knelt on the floor trying to pick up the last pieces.

***

"Well done!" Michelle stated with a large exhale as Tiffany staggered back from another toilet trip with her blouse mow untucked from her skirt "on competing bottle number..." she looked at the bottles on her desk "...three" Michelle grinned as her head leant on her arm with the cigarette between her fingers as scribbled on her paper illegibly. "Much betterer than last week! Just the next puzzle and number four to do!" she smiled and placed her cigarette back between her lips.

"I dunn god!" Tiffany stated as she collapsed down on the couch and spread her chubby thighs wide as her short skirt would stretch. She smiled as she pulled yet another cigarette out of her pack and shook her head as she got up off the couch and fell back down again before attempting to get up again and staggered across the room towards the open window.

"If you are going that way, I need to do the check thingy." Michelle pointed with her glass, the wine sloshing uncontrollably side to side spilling over the side, as she motioned towards the middle of the room before taking a gulp of it. She then licked her finger of spillages.

"Oh okay!" Tiffany giggled as she stopped with the unlit cigarette between her lips in the middle of the room looking at Michelle. "What am I doing?" She asked looking confused as she staggered around the middle of the room.

"The white line thingy!" Michelle grinned and gulped her wine.

"Oh yes, you should have said." she swirled around and staggered four steps to the left and stood at the end of the line before taking another step to the left shaking her head before stepping back to the right.

"You, okay?" Michelle asked watching Tiffany focusing.

"Just trying to keep the line straight it keeps moving." She giggled and with her arms out wide she put one foot in front of the other and slowly followed the line as if she was on a high tightrope.

"Good girl!" Michelle stated as she watched Tiffany only step off the line twice as she made it to the end and triumphantly turned and face her.

"Can I have my ciggy now?" She asked as she staggered backwards and forwards trying to get the cigarette lit.

"Of course. I am opening trying to open the last bottle of wine!" Michelle grinned as she gurned at the bottle top before it slowly undid.

"Do you want another ciggy?" Tiffany asked offering her pack.

"Oh...no, I better not!" Michelle grinned as she was holding one as she tried to focus on pouring the wine into the glasses.

"One more won't hurt you!"

Michelle nodded and smiled as she pulled a cigarette out of the pack and using her stub between her lips to chainlight the cigarette, she dropped the butt in the overflowing ashtray in the middle of her desk before she slowly got up off her chair and lurched over towards Tiffany at the window carrying her freshly lit cigarette between her fingers.

She leaned on the windowsill and dragged again on her cigarette, ignoring the wet streaks that were flowing down her legs. Michelle exhaled another cloud of the window and turned to Tiffany "Are these sessions are helping!" she grinned as flicked the cigarette against the window ledge knocking the ash off.

"Yes!" Tiffany took her turn to exhale out the window.

"Goody, I'm thinking we'd better do the next puzzle before the pizza arrives?"

"What?" Tiffany asked before dragging again.

"Err, because I'm always hungry, I am a very hungry drunk, Miriam will have ordered ahead are you not too?" Michelle grinned.

"I'm always hungry too." Tiffany stated with her exhale out the window.

Michelle nodded "See the didddy diet thingy is doing well!" she ginned "My Miriam will have made sure that they are also delivering the coke to go with the vodka in the fridge!" Michelle grinned "My teat!" she smiled.

"Oh, we still are drinking then?" Tiffany asked looking across at the wine glasses on the desk

"Are we still standing?" Michelle giggled. "As I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah..." she sang badly out of tune as she let go of windowsill and staggered into the middle of the room cigarette in one hand as she spun around "I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah and then giggling staggered back and violently collided with the wall and tried to style it out as she leaned against the window taking a long drag on the cigarette.

Tiffany giggled "Oh, maybe...good point" she nodded and then pointed. "Dr Mich, err, legs are very wet?" she giggled as she pointed at her gushing crutch.

Michelle smiled "Yeah, and?" she shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, it happens often please don't mind me, it's Friday and I'm having fun pissing in my knickers whilst getting wery drunk fucked with you!" she grinned.

"Oh! Really? Okay, if, you are sure?"

Michelle nodded "I'm still standing, I'm still pissing, yeah, yeah, yeah!" she sang again.

Tiffany shook her head "If I was you..." she slurred as she looked at Michelle, "I'd take them off, as you will be very cold in a minute." She said sternly and drunkenly before giggling again.

Michelle looked down confused at her wet panties and trousers and shrugged her shoulders with the cigarette clamped between her lips. "It doesn't matter!" she giggled and she grinned and inhaled on her cigarette. "So, you okay?" Michelle asked looking at Tiffany.