Michelle Freeman -The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Michelle topped up the three large glasses again with vodka and then attempted to pour in a splash of cola on top as Fiona came back from the toilet still pulling her dress back down her thighs.

"Sorry, on the white line and turn and face me!" Michelle called out.

"Oh, fuck sorry." Fiona giggled as she wobbled on her heels back towards the line and failed miserably to follow it staggering to left and right. "Fucking hell hangs on, I am not drunk I can do this" she stated wobbled as she kicked off her heels and wobbled even further away from the line before staggering back tugging down on her dress that her breasts almost popped out, so she pulled it back up before trying the line again.

She slowly walked down the line her hands out wide wobbling as she was on a tightrope before getting to the end and slowly turning.

"Excellent, now stand on one leg please!" Michelle barked out.

Fiona looked on with horror her chin practically disappearing into her double chin. "Fuck what?"

"One leg pleads Fi!" Michelle slightly slurred.

"Hang on!" she lifted her foot just off the ground before putting her foot instantly back again and staggering sideways.

Michelle nodded as she giggled "Perfect, it's okay, perfect, please come over and have another drink, you will do it again in a minute.

"What the fuck are you trying to do to me Peter?" Fiona grizzled as she sat down, pulled a cigarette out of her pack, and swiftly lit it.

"Nothing love, it's my turn now!" Peter said as he got up and headed in the direction Fiona had come from and walked the line before grinning and disappearing into the toilet room.

Michelle winked "Well done on the line...let us not wait for him, let get these down us!" Michelle egged Fiona on and picked up the glass.

"Oh, go on!" Fiona grinned as they clinked glasses and gulped down the vodka both synchronised her "ahhh" afterwards and then Fiona took a hit on her cigarette.

"So, is everything ok with Peter?" Michelle asked as she licked the stray drink off her lips and placed the half empty glass back on the table.

"Fuckers never home!" Fiona stated as she pulled a cigarette out of the pack and swiftly lit it.

"Why is that?"

"Work, work, work, and more work!" She stated and pulled hard on the cigarette, it fizzed hard in the silence of the room.

"So how come your not at work?"

She forced the exhale to the side of them. "Got made redundant, we tried for family..." she drifted off and pulled again on her cigarette.

"So, are you lonely at home?"

Fiona exhaled towards the window momentarily staring at the outside, a bird darted by the window, she looked back to Michelle and shrugged her shoulders and retrieved her bra strap that had creeped down her arm tucking it back under the shoulder of her dress. "I guess so." She stated and dragged again on her cigarette.

"When was your first drink this morning?"

She perked up with that question "Oh, it wasn't until lunch as Peter was taking me out for the day!" Fiona looked for an ashtray before she flicked the ash from her cigarette on to the floor.

Michelle nodded and attempted to write it down. "What about yesterday?"

"Oh, yesterday was a little different, I may have had a little wine a little earlier."

Michelle nodded and chewed the end of the pen, and then pulled a cigarette out of her pack and with a cheek collapsing inhale lit it, "So other than this morning, when was the last time you got dressed out of your pyjamas?" she asked with her exhale.

Fiona giggled "err funny story!" she grinned and shrugged her shoulders again, retrieving the other bra strap that fell down "I can't remember! I don't know maybe a couple of weeks?"

Michelle smiled "Sounds like what I want to do!" she grinned. "So, when was the last time you were completely sober?" She looked up and smiled manicured her cigarette and took a short drag as she watched Fiona as she too dragged on her cigarette as the toilet noisily flushed in the room next door.

"Oh, maybe Saturday, nope, so, err, Tue...I don't know, maybe a few days or weeks ago!" she stated with her exhale. "I do enjoy the buzz I get!"

"Don't we all!!" Michelle grinned. "Right finish these ones" and she picked up her drink "and we can have another two or three when Peter gets back!" she looked across her desk at Fiona- "Come on down in one!" she stated and necked the drink sighing after swallowing as Fiona copied her before dropping her spent cigarette on to the floor.

***

Fiona chased another bit of cheese of her cheek before giving up as her tongue pushed at it and fell on her top, so she leant across and took another gulp of neat vodka and then burped loudly.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed squeezing her neck into her chest and wiping her face with her arm.

"Are you okay?" Michelle asked as she chewed on her pizza dropping a pepperoni slice down her top and not noticing.

She rubbed her belly through her tight dress "Yeah, you!" she grinned, her mouth covered in cheese.

"Oh, I thought there was a problem?" Michelle looked on concerned.

"Fuck yeah there is," she said as her hand moved, and the vodka sloshed in her glass spilling on her lap "and there isn't" she said her mouth chasing the glass before taking another gulp "You see I am normally very much by now I just in my leggings and wearing comfy extra-large top!" she giggled and stroked her bulging belly again "as I am very much fucked." She grinned and finished off her drink dribbling the vodka down from the corner of her lips.

"Oh, silly you, I undid my top button drinks ago!" Michelle grinned and slipped her hand down inside her trousers under the desk and moaned as her finger moved inside her knickers.

Fiona glared at Peter "See, told you I should have worn somefing comf...easy!" She shot across at the helpless Peter. "I could have undone somefing, use saids I had to be all pretties."

"Oh, now no shouting...please be as comfortable as possible!" Michelle slurred retrieving her evidently moist fingers and placing it back on her glass.

"Sorry!" they both apologised almost in union.

"I know, I know!" she said as she scratched her head "Peter, help your wife out of her dress. That will be better for her!"

"What de fuck?" Fiona stated surprized etched across her face.

"We are among fends here. Please be comfortable, its only tits and arse and as you can both see I have amples of both!" She giggled "So I am morely importantantly going to pour us more drinks!" she grinned as she unsteadily stood up revealing that her equally bloated belly and that her trousers and fly were very much undone making space for her girth, and picked up the nearly empty bottle.

As the drink chugged into the glasses Fiona turned around slightly, and Peter tugged at the zip on the back and it quickly released, Fiona pulled her dress down her shoulders.

"Fuck it, I need to get up!"

"Come here darling, I can help!" Peter stated and stood up and held her hands as she slowly got up and let go of Peter and her dress fell off down to hanging off her belly. Fiona giggled as she tugged at it and then it fell revealing her large full sagging breasts held up in her large underwired lacy black bra. With one final tug the dress dropped to the floor showing off her large white stretch marked belly hanging over her huge leopard print knickers.

"Is that betterer?" Michelle asked still waving the bottle around.

Fiona briefly shivered "Fuckin yeah, I guess so." She shrugged her shoulders as a tipsy smile crept across her face "I am still gloriously fucked though; it's been good fun!" She grinned as she pulled a cigarette out of the pack and placed it between her lips.

"Oh, if your wery fucked as you say you better do my line for me!" Michelle requested as she gently poured vodka over her desk and some into the glasses as she wasn't hundred percent looking.

"Again?" Fiona looked confused at Peter smiled on before flicking her lighter and concentrating hard to get it alight.

"Yeah, why not!" Michelle pointed towards the line swaying the bottle of vodka around.

With the cigarette dangled in the corner of her mouth Fiona heaved at her knickers pulling them up over her belly towards her belly button, then pulled them down again as she pulled at, and flicked hem from around her buttocks and with smoke drifting from her nose then staggered sideways across the room crabbing towards the line "I will do this then piss again!" she exclaimed as she staggered away from the line giggling and "shushing" herself as she farted loudly as she stumbled sideways until she reached the wall.

"Love, I am not going to stop you!" Michelle laughed and coughed at Fiona

"Oh shit!" she shouted as fell over in a heap, her cigarette still firmly trapped between her lips.

"Petey babes go and help your wife...oh my paper is all silly vodkad...I can't do my notes...ooops!" she giggled as she looked down at her desk "Never mind"

Michelle smiled brightly and waved the bottle of vodka around "Oh, don't worry about the puddle of wee my babes!" the drunk and dejected Fiona looked up and smiled from her growing pool surrounding her. "There is now more room for more drinks!" she grinned.

Friday

Michelle yawned as she sat in what is normally the customers chair in Miriam's office. She stretched and her elbows clicked before picking up the steaming hot coffee on the table.

"Remind me again?" She asked and took a gulp of the hot drink, wincing at the heat.

Miriam sighed "You've got an easy new starter at one then a break, then Tina and Caitlin for their penultimate session at two thirty- but don't go too hard, as you have got that gorgeous but stressed Pam Kollack at five thirty for her monthly evening out warm up." She stated slowly as to make sure Michelle understood.

Michelle yawned again and almost hugged her coffee mug. "Okay I get it not too much fun with Caitlin as I was thinking as there are two of them, I could have fun with the twister mat?

"Yeah, you can do that, just please don't join in!" Miriam stated raising her neatly plucked eyebrow.

"Hmmm okay...we shall see how the newbie goes..." she nodded and sipped the coffee.

"It's the weekend tomorrow and we can chill!"

"We don't have any plans, do we? We are not going out, are we?"

"God no, duvet, washing machine, hot chocolate and Netflix all weekend."

"Great think my liver needs it, I love you babes!"

"Ooh I love you too."

***

"Great to see you both again, rather than sit down straight away, if you can do the line as usual and then you can see today's first activity."

"Mum, that's twister?" Caitlin asked as she slowly turned at the end of the white tape and looked across the room.

Michelle smiled and interrupted Tina before she could reply. "Yes, as you can see, I thought we could have little fun getting you drunk this afternoon. But only if that is okay with you?"

"Hmmm" Tina said looking at the plastic mat on the floor "We may have shared a bottle of wine over lunch, as per your instructed for homework, but Catlin and I, I guess can go straight to the spirits."

"Great. As you can see there is half-ish shot of vodka on each square, I would like you both to stand on opposite sides of the mat, and every time I ask you to put and arm or leg on the square, I require you to drink the shot."

Caitlin looked down nodding as she counted "Mum, that's 24 shots..."

"Don't worry, we won't drink them all will we?" she stated looking nervously across at Michelle as a wry smile crossed her face as she held the spinner board in her hand.

"So shall be begin?" Michelle asked as she span the spinner "Left foot, red circle and drink!" and she took a gulp from the bottle herself.

"Oh god, come on let's go!" Tina said putting her left foot forward.

***

Half an hour later with much giggling Michelle continued "Right hand blue, drink!" and took a swig from the bottle again.

Catlin moaned "Mum move your ass; my head is in your vag!" she exclaimed with her head wedged between her mum's buttocks.

"It's where you came from, stop complaining!" she giggled as she stretched her hand to the blue circle and grabbed the drink and they then both brought it to their mouth and gulped it down.

"Mum, just don't fart, oh fuck!" Caitlin shouted as she slowly toppled over bringing her mum down in a heap on the floor.

Michelle smiled and put the spinner down. "Right, I think you have had enough fun, there are a few shots left let's bring them up to the table and I can join in.

They quickly lined up the rows of shots.

"It looks scarier lined up like that!" Tina stated biting her bottom lip nervously.

"I better top them up, they are only half full." Michelle stated as she twisted the lid on the vodka bottle and topped up the nine glasses.

"They are even scarier now!" Caitlin stated, "I am going to the toilet first!" she grinned and headed off towards the door. Momentarily pausing her walk as the alcohol rushed around her head.

"I will go after her!" Tina stated nervously looking at the full glasses.

***

"Okay come on no excuses now...three, two... come on both of you down in one, one!" Michelle picked up the shot glass and necked the vodka down her throat "and the next one," she picked it up and threw it her mouth swallowing "and the last one!" She repeated the process.

"Fuck! Pardon mum!" Caitlin exclaimed as she leant against the table.

"I haven't done that for years!" Tina cried as she kept swallowing trying to keep it down.

"Ughhh!" Catlin stated shaking her head.

"So ready for round two?"

"What?" Tina asked

"You asked for our university prep course of beers to spirits?" Michelle grinned as she focused and slowly and carefully poured the neat vodka in the now empty nine shot glasses.

"I did, I did!" Tina nodded.

"Great, round we go again!" Michelle said holding the full shot glass.

"Come on mum this is fun!" Caitlin smiled and tucked her hair back behind her ear grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Ready...Three, two...Down in one!" Michelle picked up the glass and threw the contents down her throat, "and again!" and repeated quickly knocking back the vodka, "and the final one, who can win?" She picked up the final drink as Caitlin stood triumphantly with her empty third glass. "Well done! Michelle stated before taking her final drink.

"Oh god, I feel sick!" Tina stated holding her stomach as it gargled.

Michelle chuckled "Calm down Tina deep breathes, grabs some water if you want?"

Tina nodded as she grabbed the water jug on the small table and hungrily gulped some down.

"If you are going to vom please do it in the toilet! As Caitlin at Uni your so-called mates will probably egg themselves on do finish the round...The advantage of throwing up like your mum is probably going to do any moment, is you can literally keep drinking!" Michelle grinned as she topped up the nine glasses again.

"We are not doing it again?" Tina asked with disbelief as she guzzled the water.

"I am not going to force you do anything here, that is not what I am here for." Michelle said very sternly and slightly tipsily before looking at Caitlin. "Ready?"

"I guess so!" She winced.

"Ready, steady...go!" and the two of the raced through the three shot glasses, Caitlin again winning the race.

"Fuck!" Caitlin exclaimed as she put the last glass down. "My head is spinning...oh fuck!" she stated as she slowly spun as she collapsed down on the leather sofa.

"It's great isn't it!" Michelle smiled warmly. "We will give it a few minutes before doing it again!" She grinned.

"Again?"

"Yes, yes, yes, but as you enjoy the warm feeling you should now really try a cigarette it really helps about now!" Michelle grinned as she pulled open the draw and unsteadily pulled out her half empty pack of Marlboro Lights.

Tina burped and shook her head "My daughter isn't going to smoke."

Michelle shook her head "No, no, no, she isn't, as promised she is going to learn to be a very good drunk like me!" Michelle slurred as the vodka shots took hold and she placed the filter between her lips.

"Am I?" Caitlin looked on dazed and confused as Michelle confidently offered the pack across the desk.

"Yes!" Michelle stated as she concentrated in getting the flame on her lighter before taking a deep inhale. "Try one drunk, they are amazing, it will probably, no definitely make you be sick first time, but..." she grinned "that makes more room for more vodka!" she grinned and her cheeks collapsed as she took another long drag.

"Are you sure?" Tina asked

Michelle nodded as she flicked the lighter. The flame connected and Caitlin took a very pathetic drag on it. And the coughed her guts up and staggered to the toilet. Michelle grinned and bent down and picked up the dropped cigarette and stubbed it out and placed it on the desk, ready for later.

***

Half an hour later Miriam sighed, ran her hands through her hair and pulled it up into a ponytail, then took a gulp of her coffee and then placed one hand back on the mouse and the other back between her thighs as she scrolled through eBay yet again looking at things she didn't need but could buy. She glanced at the clock and then clicked over to the other tab and chuckled and then winced as what she saw. She sighed again as pushed her chair back stood up and bent down pulling up her knickers and skirt and tutting tucked her blouse back in all the while keeping her eyes glued to the screen.

***

"After you have thrown up and are dis dunk its much betterer to dink straight from the source, I can't then miss the mouth, you need to wash the throat!" Michelle stated as she staggered back from the cupboard carrying three small bottles of vodka handing two of them to Caitlin and Tina before falling back into her chair. "Open up and down the neck!" she ordered as she grinned lopsidedly.

Caitlyn giggled as she fought the top before finally twisting it and opening it and trying to get it to her mouth to take a gulp, she tipped it too much and a lot flowed around her mouth and down her red t-shirt darkening it in the process.

"Yuck and fuck!" she stated wiping her face with her arm and then took another large gulp splashing more down her face and top.

"And you Tin!" Michelle slurred as Tina slouched in the chair reluctantly took a sip.

"Ugh, I am sleepy."

Michelle burped wiping her face with her arm "Don't worry me too, keep dinking. Its merry good!" As she slouched down too much and fell off her chair behind her desk with a large bang and then giggling crawled around to be on the floor beside the girls.

"Mum, help me I need a pee!" Caitlin exclaimed looking at the equally drunk Tina.

Tina giggled "Darling, what the fuck am I going to do about it You're a big girl, I am pished already, and I am... I am... as pished as you!" she grinned merrily and took another gulp of her neat vodka licking her lips afterwards.

"Mum help me up?" Caitlin said panicking. "Mich, what do I do?" she asked looked down on the floor with Michelle leaning against the side of her desk.

Michelle giggled and wiped her arm across her mouth again "Wery easy if you can't take em' off because you are schuck or legs don't want to work...release where you are like me!" she grinned as she separated her knees and legs wide for balance and sighed loudly as there was a loud hissing and then splashing noise and her own growing puddle spread from her now almost black dark green kickers between her thighs until it reached legs and as the pool started to cool she started hic upping. "Oh fuckity fuck" she giggled as she stated as the hiccups built.

"Okay...oh mum, oh fuck!" Caitlin stated as there was an equally loud hiss as her bladder emptied through her leggings all over the towel, chair and the puddles combined on the tiled floor.