Michelle Freeman -The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes we did!" Tina smiled as she looked back at Michelle.

Michelle nodded in appreciation and clapped her hands together "Great, so can either of you sew?"

"Pardon?" Caitlin stated and giggled.

"Well, I have done in the past." Tina asked bemusedly.

Michelle beamed "Great!" as she pulled open her draw and pulled out two sets of black leggings and threw them across the desk.

"What?" Caitlin stated holding one set of leggings in her arms.

Michelle nodded "Well, Miriam and I tried to do some exercise for the first time yesterday in years and our sexy fat arses split our leggings!"

"Sorry, you want us to fix your leggings whilst we drink?" Tina asked.

Michelle nodded as she pulled out the bottle of wine from her draw. "Yes, I provide the wine, cigarettes and company, and you can help us?" she grinned as she poured three large glasses of white wine.

"Mum, you are going to need to help me!" Caitlin stated with panic in her tone.

"Excellent!" Michelle stated as she rubbed her hands together picked up her wine glass.

***

Tina stood up and unravelled the leggings down "Tada!" she grinned as she praised herself in her achievement.

"Oh Mum, that's not fair!" Caitlin replied as she looked up and picked up the wine and took a gulp placed the glass back on the table and then looked back at her needle still trying to sew the crutch on the leggings.

"Are those the six to eight-teens?" Michelle asked

Tina looked at the label on the inside. "Nah they are the twelves!"

"Great, they are Miriam's..." she winked "I will try them on!" Michelle grinned as she stood up behind the desk and dropped her linen trousers to the floor as Tina passed the leggings back across the desk and then fussed Tina in to passing the other leggings across as Tina picked up her wine and gulped it down as she watched Michelle huffing as she was tugging at the leggings. She stood up and pulled the far too tight leggings up over her hips, they were stretched to a much fine denier highlighting her bright green knickers through them. "Well done, Tina, the hole is holding!"

"There you go Cat, see your old mum can sew!" Tina smiled as she finally sewed the hole up in the other item of clothing.

"Well done!" Michelle clasped her hands together stated. "So today, as it's the last session with you we are going to play the scales!" she grinned and then tugged again at her overly tight leggings up towards her hips.

"Pardon?" Tina asked looking around the room for piano or musical instrument.

Michelle smiled picked up her wine and gulped some down and licked her lips "Give me a few minutes to set this up!" and she slid out from behind her desk and headed to the fridge and cupboard, wiggling her hips to a song in her head as she went.

***

Michelle exhaled out through her nose as she walked back from the shelf carrying her wine glass and cigarette. "So, are you two readies for the next phase?" She asked as she stepped to the side to show off the shelf with an assortment of glasses through her cloud of exhaled smoke.

"Wow, okay, shite mum!" Caitlin stated as she stared at all the drinks in order. There was a pint of lager, a large glass of red wine, a small glass of fizzing wine, a glass of triple Malibu and coke followed by two shots of vodka.

"So, the plan is a little race where you start with the beer and the drinks get smaller, but they get stronger, it's a night out condensed!" Michelle grinned.

"Well, that's easy!" Tina said glancing at the clock and then the drinks.

"Right...well, just to make it a little more interesting for everyone" Michelle smiled "No drinks in the toilet room, if you put you drink down to dance or go to the toilet, or be sick or..." she looked at Caitlin and held up her hand showing the sizzling cigarette "light a ciggy, I will instantly top it back up for you."

"So, finish the drink, then toilet?" Caitlin said as she sauntered over carrying her nearly empty wine glass as she followed her mum and Michelle.

Michelle gulped the rest of her wine from her glass and placed it on the shelf and swapped her cigarette over to the other hand. "So, are you both ready?"

Tina and Caitlin looked at each other and nodded.

Michelle drew on her cigarette exhaled out of the corner of her mouth and smiled at the two of them "Ready steady go!"

***

Tina burped and wiped her mouth with her arm "Well that's the pint done!" she smiled as Caitlin finished shortly afterwards.

"Good skills!" Michelle grinned as she twiddled her unlit cigarette between her fingers.

"Mum, come on let's go to the loo now, before we start the wine...otherwise, you know she will top it up!" Caitlin said as Tina reached for the wine glass.

"Nah, come on Cat, we can do this!" She smiled as she picked up the glass and took a gulp.

"Are you sure mum?"

"Very!"

***

Miriam smiled as she boiled the kettle again watching the screen as the steam and bubbles made the kettle bounce on its stand. Once the lever clicked, she poured the water into the mug and stirred, trying to keep one eye on the mug and the other on bright screen CCTV of what was going on next door. With a splash of milk in the top she hugged the mug and padded back to her chair, she settled down, she clicked on the mouse to change the screen, smiled as she brought the mug to her lips as she settled in to carry on watching the action.

***

With the toilet door open and cistern hissing, and echoing Michelle swung her hips walked back from the toilet, still tugging at the overly tight leggings highlighting her now evident camel toe from tight green leggings and missing underwear as she picked up her wine glass Tina frowned at them.

"Nope, sorry Cat, with that dripping noise I can't hold it any longer. Thought I could hold it, call it childbirth." Tina squeezed her thighs even tighter together.

"You have nearly finished your wine mum?" Caitlin suggested as Tina shook her head and put down the three-quarter drunk glass of red wine on the table and jogged towards the open door of the toilet room, not bothering to close it.

Caitlin grimaced holding her own glass looked towards the door and then at Michelle's large backside as she was bending down to open the cupboard to get the open bottle of wine out, she then looked at her almost finished glass and tilted her head back and poured the contents down her throat.

"Do you want a top up?" Michelle grinned as she straightened up and unscrewed the lid and promptly topped up Tina's glass back to the brim.

Caitlin thought for a second looking at the wine slugging out of the bottle "No, I better go to the toilet too when mum comes back!" Caitlin responded using her finger to remove the wine dribble from her cheek whilst making sure not to touch the next glass of wine.

"Can I offer you a ciggy yet?" Michelle grinned as she headed towards her desk and the open pack of cigarettes.

Caitlin gulped, "Maybe later?"

Michelle chuckled and put the filter between her lips.

***

"Mum, this is nice prosecco, come on you are going to have to catch up!" Caitlin grinned and took a gulp of the small wine glass as Tina slurped large gulp of the red wine.

"I am trying!" she grinned "It's nice, err, Merlot, it's really smooth, drinkable but strong, it's a shame to rush it!"

"I am glad you like it mum, seeing as you have had nearly two glasses of it!" Caitlin giggled. "But I am so going to win this one!" She stated and put the glass of prosecco to her lips and started to gulp the rest of it down in one go!"

"Be careful honey!" Tina reprimanded as she stopped to breath between gulps of the red wine before snorting and splashing some of the floor as she tried to chug it.

"I am not the one behind!" Caitlin snarked back and took another little gulp. "I am winning the race!" she grinned and took another long final swig.

"I am trying!" Tina repeated herself as she put the glass back to her lips and tried to quaff it quickly.

Michelle just leaned on the back of the chair taking drag after drag on her cigarette whilst watching the mother and daughter trying to drink as quickly as possible.

Caitlin triumphantly with a grin put the empty prosecco glass down on the shelf and looked across at Michelle.

"So, do I keep going?"

Michelle exhaled a cone to the ceiling and enthusiastically nodded, "It's up to you, do you wait for your mum," she glanced across at Tina still sipping her red wine "or do you rush on, its entirely up to you! I am going to top up my glass, do you want some more prosecco?" she grinned as she swung her legs out from behind the desk moved back across the room towards the fridge and opened it.

"Err, it is nice, but no, I shouldn't!" she winced as she thought about it.

"Fair enough!" Michelle stated as she twisted open the bottle of red wine and then tipped it as watched as it chugged out of the bottle as she topped up her empty glass. "So, you better keep going!" she said as she put the bottle down and brought the glass to her lips and Tina picked up the prosecco glass and start to gulp it down.

Caitlin tugged at her leggings pulling them up again "I am so gunna win this mum!" She stated as she picked up the malibu and coke, swirled the full drink and then started to gulp at it." Christ this is strong!" she exclaimed as she ran her tongue around her lips before taking another gulp.

Tina giggled "The bubbles are going up my nose!" as she tried to quaff the prosecco down before stopping and leaning her arm on the shelf for support.

***

Michelle sipped her wine again and glanced across at Caitlin with her 3/4 empty glass. "Caitlin, have you had enough to drink to fancy a cheeky ciggy?" she grinned and took another gulp of her wine and pulled open the draw and extracted the pack.

Catlin instantly put her drink down on the shelf and looked at her mum and then looked at Michelle, "Oh go on, yes, definitely yes please!" she smiled.

Great, Michelle wiggled her backside as she walked back across the room and with the pack open Caitlin pulled the cigarette and lighter out the pack and with Michelle egging her on she nervously went about lighting it before gently coughing again as she pulled on it, whilst Michelle fired the lighter up and her cheeks collapsed as she pulled hard on the cigarette, before holding the smoke for second before exhaling a cone out up against the ceiling. "I should open the window but fuck it!" she grinned as she dangled the cigarette, twisted the cap, and topped up Caitlin's glass with Malibu.

Caitlin looked at both hands one with the burning cigarette and the other now highly dilute glass. "Fuck!" and giggled as she picked it up "I'm going to be fucked!"

Michelle pulled on her cigarette and spoke as she exhaled "Well watch out, your mum is catching you up, so keep drinking!" she smiled as she watched Tina guzzling on the prosecco glass before tilting her own head back and taking another drag on her cigarette.

"I am trying!" Caitlin stated as she started to drink.

***

Caitlin guzzled the rest of the neat Malibu and pulled a face of disgust, then shook her head, held her stomach as she loudly burped, then wiped her face and put her arms out straight holding on the shelf and took a couple of deep breaths.

She looked up at her mum with a green tinge to her face "Fuck, I am going to be sick!" Caitlin stated as she urged and put her hand in front of her face as she sprinted to the bathroom whilst urging.

"Are you okay?" Tina asked with concern as Caitlin quickly disappeared.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders. "She will be fine. You should keep drinking too!" She grinned happily.

***

Caitlin slowly walked back from the bathroom her face and top wet from being splashed and washed with water.

"Sorry mum!" she stated as she turned looked at the two remaining shots of vodka.

"Are you okay?" Tina asked as she swirled the remaining malibu and coke in her glass and struggled to stay still as she briefly wobbled as she stepped to the side and back again as she looked at Caitlin.

"Yeah, I guess so." Caitlin bit her bottom lip.

Michelle smiled, "Excellent, bladder and guts empty?" she enquired as she grinned as Caitlin sheepishly nodded. "Great we can carry on!" Michelle stated as she picked up her glass and took another gulp.

"Yeah, but my top is soaked!" Caitlin grumbled as tugged at her soaking wet t-shirt as she had covered herself as she attempted to wash her face.

Michelle smiled and shrugged her shoulders "Matter do it? Take it off, we won't care!"

Caitlin looked at both of them "Oh okay, I guess so." She said as she crossed her arms over and attempted to pull it off, eventually after staggering sideways she was relieved of her top, she threw it in the direction of the sofa.

"Better Cat?" Tina asked looking at her daughter just wearing her black leggings and white bra "I am very nearly there!" Tina said as she necked the last of her drink and smiled tipsily at them both.

"Excellent, you have nearly finished the first half of the race!"

"Well, I am going to have to go pee before my next drink!" Tina stated as she let go of the counter and staggered sideways as headed towards the bathroom before stopping in the middle of the room, shaking her head whilst pointing at the open door she was aiming for before carrying on trying to correct her stagger as she moved.

With her mum out of ear shot Caitlin turned to Michelle "First half?"

Michelle grinned "A cigarette whilst we wait for you mum to come back?"

Caitlin bit her bottom lip "I won't be sick will I?"

Michelle shrugged her shoulders "No idea, but I want one!" she grinned.

***

Miriam put down her coffee, smiled as she stood up and walked across her office, she pulled the bolt lock across her door, and breathed in as she un-popped the copper button and whilst wiggling her hips pulled down her tight body hugging jeans, once they were untangled from her feet she walked back to her desk, she leaned forward towards the screen and smiled at what she watched, she stroked her red lace bra covered breasts squeezing her erect nipple between her fingers before reaching behind her back and unhooking it, letting it drop to the floor. She caressed her now erect nipples on her naked sagging breasts and quietly moaned as she watched fixated on the screen.

****

Michelle winked as she stubbed her cigarette out as Caitlin awkwardly stood there taking occasional short drags. Tina slowly walked back from the bathroom wiping her hands dry on her black leggings.

"That's betterer!" she smiled as she got back to the group.

"Great! Catlin and Tina, you have the final two shots of the down scales to do!" Michelle smiled and looked at them both.

"Down?" Tina replied as he picked up the glass.

"Yes! What goes down, must go up?" Michelle grinned.

"Eh? Think it's the other way around?" Tina asked looking mightily confused.

"Yeah, probably" she shrugged her shoulders "As you've noticed a lot with these games, we've also got what goes in also comes out, but we don't worry about when it does! Ready with those final two shots?"

"I guess so." Caitlin smiled at her mum and back at Michelle as she picked up the two glasses.

"Three, two one." Michelle smiled as the two women one after an another knocked back the drinks sighing and groaning as they banged the glasses down on the shelf.

"Ugh!" Tina said again wiping her mouth with her arm. "I'm gunna be fucked!"

Michelle nodded "Yup, that's the plan!" she stated as smiled as she unsteadily bent down holding the shelf with one hand and opened the fridge and got the bottle of vodka back out and put it alongside the already half-empty malibu bottle and then got the wine and two cans of beer out too.

"So, Michelle, what is happening now?" Caitlin asked looking at the bottles.

"Like I said, we are doing the scales, what goes down, has to go back up. Start with the shots and end up downing the beer- if you can!"

"Fucking hell!" Tina exclaimed staggering away from the counter.

"But first we need to do more sewing!" Michelle grinned as she slowly and purposefully made her way towards the sofa and sat down overly firmly looking up at the two women.

"Mum, I can't sew sober, I can't do it after all this." Caitlin whinged with her hands firmly on her hips.

Michelle grinned at Caitlin and pointed at the desk "Catlin, just go and have another cigarette and chill, you will be fine!" and then patted the sofa beside her. "Come Tina have a seat; I will show you what we want you to do." As Caitlin made a swaying beeline to the desk, pulled a cigarette out of the pack and soon her white bra covered chest was rising as her flat stomach straightened as she inhaled.

Tina sat beside Michelle and sniffed the air as the acrid smoke from the cigarette drifted across the room. "So, Michelle, what am I trying to do?"

Michelle smiled "Well, funny thing was that Miriam, and I were crawling around on the floor do, the other day, as you do." She winked "and both our jeans ripped open. So, your very simple mission is to cut out patches for the knees."

Tina looked up at Caitlin as she leaned on the desk and smiled, shrugged her shoulders before gently pulling on the cigarette.

Michelle sat down on the floor and pulled a white plastic box from under the table, she pulled off the lid to reveal a collection of old clothes. "Last year's fashion!" she grinned. "You can use any of these for the patches."

"Oh okay, I will get cutting!" Tina grinned as she picked up the scissors and swapped them from hand to hand to trying to work out which one to use best. Eventually she picked up a t-shirt from the scattered clothes as started to cut them up. "Cat, this is easy!" she grinned as Caitlin smiled as she leaned against the desk the burning cigarette like an extension to her long limbs.

"I am okay over here thanks and looking forward to my next vodka!" and placed the cigarette back to her lips and pulled the smoke into her lungs just as Michelle had taught her.

***

Tina slowly stood up proud with herself for cutting out several rhomboid attempts at squares. As Michelle confidently made her way back from the toilet her bright green knickers now decidedly dark, wet, and glistening through her overly tight translucent leggings.

"Well done, Tina! We will all sew them on my jeans later." Michelle stated as she wobbled and made bee line towards the shelf and picked up her half empty wine glass.

Caitlin exhaled out a cloud of smoke and stubbed the cigarette butt out in the ashtray on the desk and staggered back towards to the lined-up drinks. "Okay, lets do this!" Caitlin said confidently.

"What are we doing?" Tina asked confused.

Michell looked at them both swaying slightly holding her wine half empty wine glass. "We go again!" she took a gulp "Are you both ready?" And took another gulp. "So, shorts to pints, simples" she grinned.

Caitlin looked at her mum and back to Michelle again and gently nodded. As the two of them picked up both shot glasses.

"Three, two one!" Michelle called out as the two women quickly poured the drink down their necks.

"Ughhh" Tina and Caitlin moaned in tandem as they violently put the glasses down and wiped their faces of dribbles with their arms.

"Excellent work!" Michelle grinned as she finished off her wine with a final gulp. "Keep going, I need a ciggy!" she grinned as Caitlin and Tina picked up the glass of very mostly Malibu and a little coke. "Keep going!" she said as she turned and headed towards her desk and the pack of cigarettes.

"You okay Cat?" Tina asked as she sipped her Malibu and coke.

"Yeah, getting drunk!" she slurred her uneven grin.

"As long as you are, okay?" she asked concerned. "We can just go home now if you want?" She asked slowly and in a tipsy, motherly way.

"Yeah, mum, I am fine, we can very much do this, come on drink up!" Caitlin grinned and guzzled more of her Malibu and coke.