Michelle Freeman -The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, okay!" Tina grinned and gulped more down.

Michelle casually sauntered back from the desk her cigarette burning between her fingers and offered the pack to Caitlin who smiled as she pulled one out "Shh, don't tell Miriam, we are meant to smoke by the window!" she grinned and took a drag.

"It's okay!" Caitlin stated as she watched Michelle drag deeply on the cigarette and as she exhaled Caitlin gulped down more of her drink and leaned forward as Michelle offered her the flame from her lighter. After her gentle drag, she forced the smoke out of her lungs and grinned "This is wery much fun, isn't it mum?" she slurred as she smiled.

Tina nodded drunkenly along, "We is having a whale of a time, thank you Mich!"

"Goody, just keep doing, we are having fun!" Michelle giggled to herself as she bent down, grabbing the counter with her cigarette hand trying to stay upright as she grabbed the shelf and looked in the cupboard, she then squatted down to look further inside, there was a loud ripping noises the sewn crutch unravelled as she looked in the cupboard. She slowly stood up straight successfully holding a new bottle of Merlot and then put her finger in the large hole in her leggings and fingered her damp crotch. "Oops! Never mind" she shrugged her shoulders as she dangled the cigarette in the corner of her mouth and then using both hands twisted the screw top and then unsteadily poured more wine into her glass.

"They, okay?" Tina asked concerned.

"Yeah, wery much so." She giggled and drew on her cigarette, removed it from her mouth, exhaled and then took a large gulp of wine "These silly leggings are Miriam's!" she grinned and stroked her holey crutch again.

***

Miriam panting hard brought her feet up on to the chair squeezing her breasts with her knees moaning as she slipped two of her fingers back inside her hem of her silky red thong and started to stroke her clit hard.

***

"Whaheyyy" Caitlin called out as she placed the empty Malibu and coke down on the counter and stepped back from the drinks giggling to herself.

"Wellll done Cat!" Tina slurred as she looked at the last quarter of her drink.

"Gooo onnn Mumm" Caitlin cheered as Tina placed the drink to her lips and tried to finish it, she guzzled most of it, the rest poured down her face, neck and on to her top.

"Fuky I'm all wet!" Tina groaned as she wiped her hands over her soaking chest.

"Woooh strip mummmm strip!" Caitlin egged her on whilst stumbling backwards and then forwards

Tina nodded as she wobbled around as she tugged at her t-shirt until it eventually came off over her head.

"Now I'm not the only one half naked!" Caitlin exclaimed as she tottered around the room.

Michelle grinned at the two of them "Caitlin, oh do you want anthurer ciggy?" she slurred too as she sat perched on the edge of the desk holding her wine glass fiddling with the half empty pack on the desk.

"Yeah, why not!" Caitlin garbled as she made her way across the room and pulled the filter out of pack and placed it between her lips. Michelle unsteadily offered her the flame from the lighter before taking her own cigarette and lighting it.

Michelle exhaled out the side of her mouth "See we have made you a good drunk!" she smiled.

Caitlin nodded and inhaled on the cigarette "Yeah!" she grinned and then let the smoke out of her lungs. "But more dinks are needed!" she smiled

"You've got the..." she pointed across the room "...wine and beer to go, you are all doooing wery well!" Michelle replied before placing the cigarette back between her lips.

Caitlin nodded enthusiastically and trotted back towards her mum holding her burning cigarette well away from her body. Tina was leaning and being supported by shelf still drinking her Malibu and coke. Caitlin leaned on the counter, picked up the fizzing wine glass and gently swirled it before taking another long gulp.

"Fuck!" Caitlin exclaimed after taking another mouthful and instantly hit again on her cigarette.

"Whats a matttter Cat?" Tina slurred as she chased her drink with her lips before getting the malibu and coke in her mouth with a noisy gulp.

"Mum...I'm verrry drunks!" she slurred, then uncontrollably giggled. As to try and fix things she ran her hand through her hair messing it up completely.

"Yeash, same here, and?"

"Mum, I am half naked!"

"Yeash, same here!" Tina giggled.

"But we're doing good, aren't we?" She looked up for confirmation.

Tina giggled "Yeash dear we are! I'm having good fun, commme on drinks your wines Cats, your bubbles are going to gooo flat."

Caitlin nodded and looked at her burning cigarette between her fingers, and taking a small drag and as she exhaled, she picked up the wine glass took a large gulp and missing most of her mouth pouring a lot down her neck before trying to wipe her breasts of wine before crashing the empty glass on the counter. "Mmum" she loudly whisperd "I thinking I need a wee."

"Shhh" Tina grinned and shook her head, "I don't anymore!" Tina loudly bellowed and giggled as Caitlin stumbled back and looked on as Tinas black leggings suddenly started glistening as rivulets of pee jetted out of her crotch and then cascaded down her inner thighs as her bladder emptied into her knickers and leggings. "Shhh Cats your mum is havening fun!" she grinned putting her hand in front of her mouth before taking her glass and finishing off her Mailbu and Coke with a flourish.

Michelle grinned on as she tried to focus as she unsteadily topped her wine glass up again pouring more on the desk than in the glass. "Ewerying okay?" she asked as she turned, one hand holding her upright the other her drink.

"Yeash!" Caitlin and Tina smiled back across the room

"Hows 't dinking?" Michelle slurred.

"We pee now!" Tina laughed as she ran her hands through her now equally soaking gusset as Caitlin stood holding on the counter her legs wide apart as if trying to be like a crab as her pee jetted straight down through her leggings splattering on to the floor before slowly wicking down her legs as the force reduced.

"Goody!" Michelle nodded and slowly brought her wine glass up her lips and attempted to gulp her wine she sighed after swallowing "Keeps dtinking" she grinned as her finger moved back through the expanding hole in her leggings.

"Yesh we are!" Tina giggled as her head drooped down as she staggered around the room before negotiating back to the counter and the last glass.

"But I'm very wetsh!" Caitlin moaned as she tried to pull down her leggings, before changing her mind and pulling them up again.

Michelle nodded "Merry gods! Keeps up!" she slurred and tried to get her mouth around her wine glass. The guzzled at it and just about got it down on the desk before she tried to stand up. She giggled at herself and then pushed her large wet bottom of the desk as she tottered she picked up her drink and slowly staggered across the room, she paused at the puddle on the floor and splashed through it in her bare toes trying to not slide into the two women still leaning against the counter taking gulps of their wine.

"Oh, ello Mishel" Tina slurred and pointed with her half full glass of Merlot at the two pints of beer left on the shelf. "mery much neeerly here!" she grinned and tipped more wine down her throat and chest as she tried to drink it.

Michelle nodded "Youse twose are doings very well! The bestest evers!" She grinned.

"Mummm, I'm very wet and cold." Caitlin grizzled as she played with her squelchy wet gusset before looking up at Michelle.

Michelle nodded "Just keeps drinking...you soons warrrms up against very soon!" she grinned as she rolled her backside as she farted loudly and giggled at the noise as her crotch started hissing as rivulets of pee trickled down her legs splashing on to the floor. "That's betterer!" she grinned.

Caitlin shook her head and tugged at her wet leggings again and pulled them and her sopping purple panties down to her knees. She sniggered as she leant against the shelf and looked up at her Mum and Michelle her eyes wide and glazed, she had no idea what she was trying to attempt.

"Silly girl...pull your knic...leg, pants up Cat...you will get very, very cold!" Tina stated pointing towards her now almost naked daughter with her glass, the wine sloshing as she pointed before taking another slug of wine.

"Yesh mum, but they are wet!" Caitlin said as she reluctantly struggled to pull her wet leggings and underwear halfway up her damp shivering legs, wiping her hand on her thighs afterwards. She then tugged at her saturated purple knickers heaving them up over her backside with an elasticated twang leaving the leggings around her upper thighs before shaking her head and pulling them down and slowly tugging at the fabric until it was off her feet bundled up in a pile.

"Cats, youse will be colds!" Tina tutted and then slurped her drink.

Caitlin nodded and looked across the room at the rucksack near the desk "I wills puts my spesh skirt on!" she grinned and smiled at her mum and then carefully staggered across the room pausing a couple of times pointing towards her bag as if reminding herself of her direction. She struggled with the zip for a few seconds and then pulled out the white denim skirt. With her head drooping down she slowly stood over the skirt and pulled it up over her slim legs, she tried to do the zip and button and failed leaving the front fly flap wide open.

Michelle coughed to clear her throat and get Caitlin's attention "Youse two have only twose more dinks to goes!" Michelle beamed as she looked at the merlot and the pint glasses.

Caitlin sighed and her shoulders dropped as she looked across at the drinks "No prrroblem, commme on mum!" She stated as she unsteadily picked up the red wine and brought it to her lips and guzzled almost half of it one go.

***

Miriam paused as she was panting hard, and lifting her buttocks out of the chair daintily pulled her now wet and stained thong down and off her smooth legs and dropped it on the floor, she stretched her legs out either side of the screen and leaned back in the office chair whilst watching Michelle guzzling wine and teasingly playing with the hole in her crutch of her soaking wet leggings, Miriam caressed her naked sweat glistening left breast with her left hand twisting her nipple as she went, as her index and middle finger of her right hand easily slid and sloshed back in between her thighs as she stroked harder and faster.

***

Michelle swung the wine bottle up into her mouth and poured the last drips in her mouth, she then wiped her arm across her face smothering the red wine across her body and then burped as she dropped the empty bottle in the green waste bin beside her desk, the bottle clanged and clinked against the others already in there. She swung her body across to the other side of the desk and pulled the penultimate cigarette out of the pack and eventually got it between her lips. She picked up the lighter as she unsteadily brought the flame to the cylinder and inhaled the smoke, she exhaled as she her pee cascaded through her saturated leggings and down on to the floor. She took another drag on her cigarette and smiled as she looked across the room and exhaled a large cloud up to the ceiling.

"Muuum" Caitlin slurred as she held on to the shelf taking large gulps of the beer.

"Yesh Cat."

"I've nearrrrly qon!" She said almost incoherently as she smiled and swayed with half a pint of beer still in her glass.

Tina shook her head as she put her empty wine glass down and then almost slid along the shelf one step at a time, her hand holding on to the top for balance and then picked up her full pint "Cat...I wills sjust catch youse up!" She said defiantly and picked up the glass and tried to gulp it down, the flued pouring down her cheeks and soaking her bra, the top of her breasts were glistening from spilt drinks.

"Muumm you arse spelling it on de four." Caitlin let go of the shelf and staggered sideways away from the wall and towards Michelle whilst holding on to her beer.

"I'ms snot, ims dosing it per...brill...good!"

"I'ms doing it betterer!" Caitlin grinned and gulped and poured more down her throat and chest before her knees buckled and she slowly collapsed so she was sitting on the floor.

Michelle drew on her cigarette and her unsteady head slowly looked down at Caitlin on the floor. "Youse okay?" she asked as the smoke drifted out her mouth and nose.

"Yesh" Caitlin giggled as she slid so was almost lying on the floor still holding her pint glass upright.

Michelle pushed herself off the desk and took two paces before she squatted on her haunches beside Caitlin and then slipped on the wet floor and fell over beside her "Oopsy" she smiled as she lent on the floor "Catliiinnn youse needs to sits ups annnd twos sfinish de drinks!" she slurred as she grinned as she picked up her half empty wine glass and gulped some of it down.

"I cannnt "Slurred Caitlin

"You has donnnn annn wonderful job!"

Caitlin's head slowly moved up to look at Michelle in the eyes, two of the stared at each other for a moment before bursting into a fit of giggles.

Michelle tried to drag on her cigarette but started giggling before she could get it in her mouth she coughed and rolled on to her back and eventually managed to drag on the cigarette. Tina crawled across the floor pushing the empty pint glass across as she moved to join the two others in the middle of the room.

"I did win!" Tina grinned as she picked up the pint glass and poured the last dribble in to her mouth.

"Oh mummm, I wash sose nearlies there." Caitlin grumbled as she tried to down the rest of her beer before burping loudly.

Michelle smiled "Youse have bose dune wery wery well!"

"Watch do we does now?" Tina asked.

"Youse gets yours certisgrate..." she shook her finger knowing she got the wrong word "...noes a cercimsate," she giggled "noes youse certificates!" Michelle smiled as she got her words out.

All three giggled at each other whilst sitting on the floor.

"Cats, youse can have the last ciggy!" Michelle grinned as she reached behind her and brought the pack down in front of them.

Caitlin unsteadily turned her head as she struggled to keep it upright as she looked at both Michelle and Tina and then at the pack being offered, she attempted to pull out the cigarette dropping it in her crutch in the process before picking it up and putting the wrong end between her lips. Michelle tutted and giggled then leaned forwards and pulled it out of her mouth and turned it around before pushing it back in. "Thatsh betterer!" she smiled as she reached back behind her for the lighter.

Michelle offered the flame, but Caitlin leaned away and removed the cigarette from here lips "Fist I need a wee!" she declared as she looked down at her crutch and with her legs wide apart she attempted and failed to pull her knickers to the side as the urine gushed out between her thighs soaking her spare skirt and floor in the process as the other two women just giggled.

"Oopsy!" Michelle stated as she moved her leg away from the growing steaming puddle on the floor between them. "Nevers mind." She shrugged her shoulder and then leaned forward flicking the lighter until it was in flame, as Caitlin sighed as the gushing reduced and smiled at Michelle before putting the cigarette back between her lips and leaned towards her. As Caitlin exhaled Michelle looked at them "Tinsha, does youse think shes now readies for drinshking at unshvershity?" Michelle slurred.

Tina heavily nodded her head and smiled "Yesh...shes is!" and then coughed as the smoke from Caitlin's cigarette drifted by her nose.

"Gods, we has duns it." Michelle smiled and them both "Times for an ickle litshle celebishty dink!" she smiled as she tried to move but failed.

***

Miriam panted hard as she laid back against the office chair, she sighed loudly reached forward, her naked sweaty body, her soft stomach folding and creasing as she reached for the desk draw, she smiled as she pulled at the chrome handle and slowly opened it, her fingers crept inside and pulled out her pack of Marlboro lights and she rummaged again and pulled out a red Bic, as her lungs panted for air, she licked her lips she placed the filter between them and the lighter shone brightly against her face and the flame caught the paper and crackled into life. She lay there her legs either side of the screen watching the drunken action play out, slouched in the chair taking large deep drags on her cigarette.

She smiled as she watched the bright screen, she exhaled her last cloud of smoke and dropped the butt into her coffee cup. She shook her head as she attempted to untangle her legs from the screen whilst still taking deep breaths of fresh air. She got up and brushed the fallen ash off her naked body as she leaned on the desk, she glanced up at the filing cabinet, walked to the tray with the kettle picked up the kitchen roll and unrolled several sheets before patting them down on the screen, keyboard, and desk. She took one final sheet and wiped down her inner thigh. She squeezed the soggy tissues up and dropped them in the bin.

Leaving her underwear scattered were it was she leaned her weight against the desk and took yet another deep breath for composure before looking around the room, she smiled at the floor and nodded then padded over towards the door and picked up her black jeans, she shook her head and untangled the one inside out leg and slowly pulled them up and left the top button undone, rubbed her sweaty juicy palms on the inside of her thighs and then ran her hands through her hair and tied it up in a ponytail using the band around her wrist. She squatted down and picked up her t-shirt, and put it on, straightening to the best she could, her firm braless breasts pushing hard against the thin fabric, her nipples hard like football boot studs projecting out through her top and into the room. She took another deep breath of calming air her chest rose for confidence before pausing as she pulled the crutch of her jeans out of her wet squelchy crutch, so with yet another deep breath, she again straightened herself out and opened the door.

The End