Michelle Freeman -The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three slowly swung their heads around and looked up as the door swung open.

Miriam watched the river flowing on to the floor and chuckled and shook her head "Hi how is everyone? Right Catlin and Tina, sadly your time is up this afternoon." she stated as she looked down smiling widely with her hands on her hips as a stream formed on the uneven floor and started traveling towards the widow. "We can do this all again next week; I think on Wednesday, but it is time to get you home."

"Ohhhhh." Caitlin and Tina groaned in unison.

"Hic" Michelle stated from the floor. "Love you babes...hic"

"Sorry to end it now, but I need to wash, dry and try and sober Michelle up for our next customer."

"Babes I am wery wery wery good, I can be doing!" Michelle slurred trying to pick the bottle of vodka up and failing and the hiccupped and burped and grinned and with seriously glazy eyes looked up at Miriam as she dribbled.

"Babes, I know you are!" She winced. "Right come on let's get you all sorted."

***

With the Caitlin and Tina bundled giggling and groaning into the back of Brian's taxi wearing their spare leggings and t-shirts and their vodka and urine-stained clothes and underwear quickly stuffed in black bin bags.

Miriam returned to Michelle still trying to swig from the vodka bottle whilst pouring most of it down her sodden blouse whilst leaning against her desk.

"Can you get up?" She asked.

"Yeah, you too babes?" Michelle giggled "Love you babes."

"I love you too;" she said sternly "Can you get to the other office? We have got Pam in forty minutes, and I must clean up all your piss and dribbled vodka. Grrrr. I told you not to overdo it with these two!"

"I am good, okay babes, I done good!" Michelle replied as she tried to turn to get up before slipping in her puddle and landing sprawled out on to her side still holding the bottle vodka securely upright.

"Babes, you're not. Come on." Miriam bent down and grabbed the bottle reluctantly from Michelle's hands and put it on the desk then put her arms though the hiccupping Michelle's armpits and dragged her across the floor, her bottom painted a wide line of moisture across the floor, through the door and into the other office groaning as she was propped up against the desk.

Miriam filled up a glass of water and placed it in Michelle's hands, and encouraged to drink it, along with her trusty washing up bucket placed beside her hips and then tutting turned and went back into the other office. Carefully walked across the soaking wet floor to the bathroom as try and not to fall over, retrieved the mop and bucket and then over the next 10 minutes scrubbed the floor clean. She put the mop back in the bathroom and then went around with the air spray to clean the air.

She sniffed the air "More office, less smoke filled, piss-stained pub floor!" she said triumphantly out loud as she grinned successfully. She set out two chairs either side of the white line and gingerly picked up and then dumped the soaking towels on the wet room floor, then then rummaged around in the cupboard and pulled out fresh towels arranged them, and then went back to the cupboard and got the shot glasses placing them on both chairs.

Miriam quickly checked on Michelle who with her head tilted down on her right side and was dribbling and snoring loudly still leaning against the desk. Miriam quickly picked up the phone and called Brian again, their friendly taxi driver, to book a seven thirty pickup and could hear Caitlin and Tina still singing in the back, she emphasised the need for the usual extra of towels and bucket on the back seat, and then dropping the phone on her desk sprinted upstairs. She pulled down her pink thong and rummaged around at the bottom of the draw and pulled out her large turquoise comfortable 'drinking' knickers and then stepping over it pulled it up under her black skirt. She opened the wardrobe and pulled out a new fresh white blouse, tugged the old sweaty one over her head, picked up the body spray off her chest of draws dosing herself in it, then swiftly put on the fresh blouse, straightened her skirt, and then checked her face and hair before huffing as she headed back down the stairs, just as the doorbell rang.

***

"Good evening, Pam, please come in." Miriam smiled as she shook the hand of the well-presented 42-year-old busty blonde Pamela Kollack stood at the front door, in her low cut, waist hugging, mid-thigh little black dress.

She looked around behind Miriam "Oh no Michelle tonight, is she okay?"

Miriam smiled and shrugged her shoulders ad flicked a raised eyebrow "She is feeling a little under the weather, just sleeping it off."

"Oh, that's not good to hear."

"She will be fine; it happens to us all. Anyway..." she stated clasping her hands together "...can you remind me what your Dutch courage of choice is for this evening?"

"Oh, I was thinking of white wine then Malibu." Pam smiled.

Miriam took a deep breath of dread. "Wonderful, please come in. I will get the party started!"

***

"So, Pam how is work at the moment?" Miriam asked as continued the conversation as she topped up the wine glasses again.

"Stressful! That is why I am here; I find Michelle's system very relaxing on a payday Friday night."

Miriam nodded and picked up her glass. "Well, keep drinking, its Saturday tomorrow and we shall soon be very relaxed!"

"I like the sound of that! Cheers!" Pam offered her glass up and they gently touched and clinked.

"Great, well get a couple of mouthfuls of this down us and then it's time for the game."

"Oh?" Pam looked on inquisitively.

"Well, with a bit of short notice I have prepared for walk the line game."

"As in?"

"I am sure Michelle has done it before with you, as in I have got the shot glasses ready and what I want you to do is walk down the line downing a shot of Malibu at each end. Simples!" Miriam grinned and took another slug of her wine. "If you stumble, you need to have two shots at the end of the line!" she grinned and took yet another gulp of her wine.

"Oh, yes I remember, I better visit the little girl's room first, need to be prepared for this one."

"Great I will come with you!" Miriam smiled as she got up from behind the desk and followed Pam into the toilet room.

Pam looked awkwardly at Miriam as she pulled her dress up around her middle and hovered over the toilet seat and clearly going commando as Miriam stood with her arms crossed under her chest as she smiled.

"You okay Miriam?" Pam asked as her pee jetted and splashed against the porcelain.

"I've never been better!" Miriam grinned as the pee gushed out the bottom of her skirt and then tricked down her inside of her thighs on to the tiled floor.

"Oh okay, cool!" she said as she tugged her dress down and turned to flush. "Your turn!" she grinned.

"Thanks Pam, on second note, I am actually okay now; I will go again now in a minute." She stated smoothing her skirt out.

"Oh, right, okay..."

"...so on to the Malibu!" Miriam stated as she individually shook both of her now wet legs.

***

Miriam gulped her wine whilst looking at Pam "That is it balance using the shot glasses to get to the other end and then top them up, drink, and then return again.

Pam threw the drink down her neck and winced and then slowly walked easily along the line to the chair, she picked up the next shot glass and repeated the process, slowly walking up and down the line, drink, walk, drink, walk and after walking up and down three times the sixth shot at the far end she started giggling losing focus on what she was trying to do.

She swirled around to look and try and focus on Miriam, her eyes were looking glassy. "Am I tinking or walking?" she giggled.

Miriam called out from behind the desk "Pam, definitely drinking!"

"Oh okay!" she grinned and took another shot.

"Right now, come back to the other chair!" Miriam called out and took a large gulp of wine and smiled and watched as Pam wobbled along the line "And drink again!" Miriam said and then also drank.

"Ugh!" Pam said from the middle of the room looking down at the chair.

"Right and again!" Miriam said as Pam slowly turned and made her way along the line stepping of once each side.

Miriam stepped out from behind the desk kicking her sodden skirt out the way as she trailed her fingers on the desk for support as she made her way around before sighing as she leaned her now wet two toned coloured knickers with a very damp bottom against the wooden top.

"So, Pam sorry..." She pointed with her glass which the wine sloshed like a tsunami as she unsteadily wavered her hand around "...sorry you wobbled, now need to do two shots!" Miriam smiled as she brought the wine glass to her mouth carried on drinking as she watched as Pam picked up the two shot glasses in each and with her glazed eyes looked across puzzled. "That's great! Down they go!" Miriam egged her on.

"Yay!" Pam smiled as she looked at the two shot glasses and then quickly gulped down the Malibu wiping her face as she screwed it up as the sweat alcohol burned her neck as it went down.

"Pam, I told you, you would be relaxed!" Michelle grinned. "So, come back down the line."

"Oooh shh..." Pam stated as she walked off sideways.

Michelle cackled "Pam back on the line, it's very simple game, drink and walk and drink again!" she grinned and gulped down the rest of wine and nosily licking her lips.

"I am, I am!" she grinned as she staggered sideways towards the toilet room.

"So now on for every step away from the line is shot at the end!" Miriam grinned as she strode over in an arc and grabbed the back of the chair. "You've done a good job, time to top them up!" She smiled as she picked up the bottle and leaned over the back of the chair and liberally topped up the shot glasses. She picked one up and drank it down in one. "Fuck that's sweet!" She smiled, "It needs coke!" and meandered towards the fridge in the corner of the room.

"I am wery much doing this!" Pam stated as she attempted to stagger back towards the chairs.

"Goody!" Miriam smiled as she leant against the wall by the large white fridge the buzz of being drunk well in control. "Keep going!"

"Ohh this is difficult!" Pam said as she wobbled on top of the line and then tried to put one foot in front of the other but kept standing to the side.

Miriam opened the fridge and looked across and smiled "Another shot!" she giggled as she picked up the large bottle of diet coke and then slowly made her way across to the chairs.

"Oh, I am so doing this!" Pam exclaimed as she smoothed out her dress and then shuffled forwards for three steps. "Oh, maybe not, silly line!" she giggled as she stepped to the side and staggered away from the middle of the room.

"Just so we are not sick too quickly, please take some coke, it will help!" Miriam stated as she struggled to open the bottle eventually getting the lid off with a pop and as she accidently squeezed the bottle coke fizzed out over her blouse. "Bloody hell Michelle!" she shrieked as she put the bottle down and flapped her now translucent white blouse.

Pam stood in the middle of the room with her shot glass in her hand giggling "You. okay?"

"Yeah, I will be, Michelle the silly bitch must have shaken the bottle!" Miriam grinned as she slowly undid the buttons and peeled off her top, so she was standing there in just her wet knickers and coke covered blue bra.

Pam downed the shot in one and winced "So what am I drinking next?"

Miriam stood there holding her bottle of coke "Whatever you want!" and took chugged down some more non-alcoholic liquid.

"Can we have some music and some tequila?"

"Abshulutley!" Miriam stated as she put the bottle of coke down and migrated across the floor sideways towards the CD- radio player on counter. "Pop?" She asked as she unsteadily leaned on the shelf in front of the machine and openly stroked her soaking gusset for a second with a wicked grin before wiping her hands on her legs and then she turned concentrated on the buttons and eventually got Shakira "Hips don't lie" to blast out.

Miriam tried to wiggle sexily her hips to rhythm to the music she staggered across the floor and her large breasts jiggled and jumped in her bra as she failed spectacularly to keep to the beat. "Let's keep drinking and dancing!" she grinned and picked up the Malibu bottle and took a gulp and looked at Pam and grinned as she moved her hips the lyric of the music "But first, let's get you undressed too!" she wickedly grinned as she put the bottle down and danced over to Pam and wrapped her arms around the still dressed Pam waist and tried to fiddle with the zip of her dress.

"But I am not wearing any..." Pam tried to say as Miriam pulled down the dress to reveal the naked breasts, Miriam paused to admire them "...knickers!" she grinned as she helped Miriam pull the dress down on to the floor.

"Your fucking gorgeous!" Miriam stated as she wobbled back to the chair and picked up the Malibu bottle and took a long gulp. As the random music jumped to "Murder on the dancefloor" as Miriam started to dance incredibly badly.

Pam relaxed at little and started to bop around the room her breasts and bottom jigging around as she danced naked around the middle of the room.

"Yay, let get you the tequila!" Miriam grinned as she danced her way to the cupboard.

Pam clapped her hands together and giggled and danced around the chair.

***

"Shush!" Miriam said as front slammed door loudly shut as outside Brian carefully escorted Pam down the path and inside Miriam swayed into her office pausing to take a gulp straight from the bottle of Malibu and then licked her lips as she looked down at the floor "My very lovely darling babes, your still there!" Miriam announced almost with surprise as she looked down on the floor and then in trying to get down, slid down the door frame and giggled as she landed on the floor beside Michelle.

Michelle opened her eyes and yawned, coughed, spluttered, and stretched "Oh fuck, oh hello babes is it time for...err...err?" Michelle scratched her messy mop of hair.

Miriam laughed and then groaned. "No silly babes" she shook her head "Fucking Malibu, ugh I've just done her for you!" she grinned and put down the bottle between her legs picked up the untouched water glass and took a gulp and passed it back to Michelle.

"Oh, I see I tongue feels crap and I am thirsty, and I am fat, and I want a ciggy!" she grinned as she tried to shuffle about in her still soaked clothes and pulled her blouse up over her bulging fat belly and as she squeezed it she giggled again.

"That is all because of our vodka and pizza diet!" Miriam grinned.

"It's nice isn't it, the pizza I mean" she looked vaguely happy. "Is it coming yet?"

"Babes If I can still work the phone, we can order it...maybe we should have salad tomorrow babes?"

"Oh, one of those meat feasts with chicken dippers would be nice and I need a ciggy!" she grinned and then coughed.

Miriam shook her head "Babes we should drink the rest water first!" She said picking up and taking a swig from the Malibu and burping loudly.

"But babes I was good on the ciggys and vodka?"

"Yeah, I know, but look at you?"

"Yeah, look at you too, your gorgeous nearly naked!" she giggled.

"Babes," she shook her head "I am wery pissed wet on wine and Malibu and sticky soaked in cola, and I promise I am never, ever, never, doing it again for you!" she burped loudly and wiped her face with her arm.

"Why, it's so much fun." Michelle giggled as she tried to get up before falling flat on her squelchy ass again and groaned.

Miriam heaved her soaking wet bottom on to Michelle's legs keeping her on the ground and climbed up and shuffled closer to her whilst she looked down at her partner "I love you babes being blasted drunk most nights, but babes..." she leant down and kissed her on the lips "I really, really do not like it myself." She stated and bent down as passionately kissed Michelle on the lips, she broke the kiss and smiled and evil grin before kissing her passionately on the lips as pee gushed out of her already sodden now dark blue gusset all over Michelle's equally wet legs.

Saturday

Miriam scampered bleary eyed groaning from the bathroom in just her silk pyjama shorts to the kitchen sink and turned the tap on and tilted her head and guzzled the water lapping up as much as she could, the excess water poured out of her cheeks and into the bowl as she wolfed the water.

"Morning babes!" Michelle coughed and called out over the sound of the flush and the splashing water pouring in the sink as she staggered into the bathroom and with the door wide open peed nosily into the toilet.

Shaking her hands dry on her dressing gown she padded into the kitchen and looked at Michelle still gulping water as if her life depended on it.

"Save some for me!" Michelle grinned as she picked up her Marlboro pack and pulled a cigarette out and placed it between her lips, and then swiftly fired up the lighter and inhaled on the cigarette. As the smoke drifted out of her nose, she shook the kettle nodded and put it down and flicked the switch.

"How the fucks are you okay?" Miriam asked with the water dripping out of her mouth, she wiped it with her arm and held on the counter for support.

"I am..." She shrugged her shoulders and removed the cigarette and exhaled.

"Well, I am never covering for you again..." Miriam wiped her face again and groaned. "I just can't drink like you!"

Michelle smiled "I would have been fine, but Babes, you said it was a sofa day today anyway?" Michelle asked as she dangled her cigarette whilst getting on tiptoes to get the mugs from the cupboard banging them down on the counter.

"Yeah, babes, quiet with the noise from mugs, yeah babes?" Miriam winced.

Michelle smiled as she poured the hot water in the mugs "Well chill and have a coffee!" she chuckled whilst looking up at the cupboard. "Oh, maybe start the day with a nice pick me up of Baileys?"

Miriam faux urged "Just the coffee for me!"

Wednesday

Catlin and Tina sat nervously in the chair opposite Michelle, both nibbling at their cuticles as the clock ticked over to four o'clock.

Michelle smiled. "So firstly, thank you for keeping coming back, some don't last the course, I hope you have enjoyed these sessions?"

Both Tina and Catlin nodded their heads firmly between their thighs and silent smiled, they were both sitting there dressed in simple white t-shirts and black leggings as they placed their arms down by their sides.

"This is our final session before you go off to university. So, I am not going to lie to you, we are going to push your alcohol boundaries a little bit, I know you were sick last week after the cigarette or two last week, but hey please don't panic it happens, we will try again this week and I can almost guarantee you will be sick again. But...here is the big but...we are going to have a lot of fun reaching that destination, and we will keep drinking through it! Do you have any questions?"

Tina gently coughed "Is it wise for us both to get sick again? We felt awful last week!" she frowned and nibbled on her cuticle again.

Michelle chuckled and leaned forward with both arms on the desk "Ah, the two-day hangover!" she smiled "It does happen, but we had fun with..." she paused and glanced down at her notes "...the twister, didn't we?"

"Yes, I guess we did, didn't we?" Tina looked at Caitlin who nodded in agreement.

"So, have you been doing any practicing? Have you found any drinks you like?" Michelle asked as she leant back in her office chair and gently swung from side to side.

"We've been sharing a bottle of wine each night, haven't we?" Tina smiled at Caitlin.

"Yeah, we even opened the second one on Saturday night, didn't we?" Caitlin grinned.