Michelle Freeman -The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!"

"Goody!" she grinned.

"So, Michelle err, later...don't you have any others after me?" Tiffany asked.

"Pardon?" Michelle asked and noticing the cigarette between her fingers tilted her head and dragged on it

"Another drunk customer after me?"

Michelle snorted her exhale. "No, no" she vigorously shook her head "I wery made sure you were my only lovely gorgeous one today!" she grinned and with one final drag exhaled out the corner of her mouth and stubbed the cigarette out on the window sill.

"Ok, cool!" Tiffany exclaimed and stubbed her cigarette out as well.

"Excellent my lovely Tiffy so before we want another cig and piss, it's time for puzzle something and another bottle...four" she shrugged her shoulders "and then pizza!" Michelle grinned and staggered towards the topped-up wine glasses pulling and made a conscious effort flicking her soaking wet knickers that had worked their way up, out of her bum crack as she made her way across the room.

***

Tiffany pushed the large piece across the table. "Silly thing it won't fit!"

"It will, just keeps tryings!" Michelle said taking a cursory glance at Tiffany who she was hunched over the table, as she laid back on the couch her legs wide apart, droplets of pee still on her inner thigh whilst supporting herself with her wine glass in one hand and cigarette in the other alternating between taking regular large gulps and drags.

"Fuck's sake it's no good they won't do it!" Tiffany sat back in the kneeling position her backside resting on her feet and promptly fell over sideways tutting her head. "I think I need another piss and ciggy!" Tiffany said trying to untangle her legs under her skirt and table.

"I'm ok!" Michelle grinned in her comfortable position on the chair. "Must keep dinking its very good!" she smiled dreamily.

Tiffany grinned "I will do! But toilet..." she said as she climbed up and started to stagger towards the door.

"Dose the lines please!" Michelle slurred out and watched as Tiffany slowly zigzagged vaguely along it. She grinned as she made the end. "Well done!" she stated and pulled on her cigarette as Tiffany did a slow pirouette at the end.

****

"Thanking you wery very much again for dealing with pizza man, I will have words with naughty Miriam!" Michelle said with her mouthful as they sat cross-legged on the floor their tops splattered in dropped cheese and meat as they were leaning against the desk with two large pizzas boxes with one slice left each in front of them.

"It's okay, he was very muchly hot and sexy!" Tiffany grinned and took a bite and chewed.

"That's so not fair!" Michelle raised her finger and giggled, "But I was too very busy!" Michelle tittered and picked up her last slice of pizza and dangled the triangle in her mouth and slowly consumed it bite by bite.

"Pshing in your panties!" Tiffany giggled as she leaned over and picked up the wine glass with vodka and coke in it and guzzled it down, licking her lips and chin of the dribbles.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah and?" she grinned...so I deffy couldn't walk outside, I was still weeing!" she giggled then took a gulped some of her vodka and winced.

"Oh...okay but now Mich, after all the pizza, I just wery wery fat!" Tiffany stated lifting up her top up over her stomach and stroked her bloated belly whilst looking at the empty pizza box.

"Don't swilly no worry, you look wery wery sexy good!" Michelle stroked her own bloated and extended belly as well as she tried to be positive.

"I don't," she shook her head "I am very drunken and fatted!" and she continued to stroke her belly.

"Sjust take off your clothes if they are being wery stupid if you wants to be more comfortable?" Michelle grinned and gulped more vodka pour a lot down her top in the process. "I donts care!"

Tiffany tilted her head to Michelle "Now it's your turn in trying to get me naked?" she asked as she fiddled with her zip.

Michelle in an over exaggerated way shook her head "No, no, no, but yes, just comfortable!" she grinned as she stroked her squelching crutch of her tights and knickers.

Tiffany nodded "But I will, as your special, just for you!" she smiled and pulled her zip down a bit and then tried to arch her back and lift her bottom and tug but collapsed in a fit of giggles. "Fuck!"

Michelle tilted her head and laughed at Tiffany spread out on her back. "Help?" she smiled as she crawled around to Tiffany's feet and helped tug her skirt down. "Is that better?" Michelle asked looking at Tiffany sitting there in an unbuttoned blouse and pink thong.

"Yes, but I'm still bloated!" Tiffany replied stroking her belly as Michelle smiled as she crawled on her hands and knees back alongside her.

"You know something?" she leaned her head against Tiffany's shoulders and asked.

"What?"

"I need to check you have achieved the thingy?"

"What thingy?"

"You know that I, you suitably dunk as per your order!" she giggled and lifted her head and pointed to the middle of the room, "You need..." she giggled "to do the... line again!" she said pointing in direction of the middle of the room.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "Oh Mich, but that means getting up!"

"You said to me you were still standing very good."

"That was like ages ago Dr" she whinged and took a gulp of her drink "and very much before you had the goody idea that we opened the vodka." She slurred pointing at the bottle on the table.

"Up you get." Michelle ordered patting her affectionately on the legs. "You can have a cigarette if you do it."

"Yes Dr!" She grinned, and attempted a salute, then tried to get up and struggled. "oopsy... never mind can I have my cigarette here?"

"Insa bit! Up youse get!" Michelle reached across to the table and gulped more of her vodka.

Tiffany groaned as rolled on to her front, and then slowly got herself on to all fours, her breasts and belly hanging down as she slowly moved until she reached the desk and then climbed up so she was standing up. She staggered around with a missing small puzzle piece stuck to her wobbling red buttocks.

"You need to get on the line."

"Yes, I am trying to get there," as she crabbed sideways and the backwards and staggered in a circle. "Can you help me?"

"No, I am busy!" Michelle said as she unsteadily picked up her drink and gulped more down, dribbling most down her saturated top as her down between her thighs the gusset of her knickers glistened again as a new puddle grew on the floor.

Tiffany staggered sideways towards the line and eventually got to the end of it and put her arms out wide and staggered off sideways nowhere near the line colliding with the wall beside the office door.

"Ohh nearly do try again!" Michelle giggled.

"Oops!" Tiffany exclaimed rubbing her knees together.

"Do the walk thingy."

Tiffany giggled "I am...Oopsy in a second, I've done a you...oh shit I'm too busy peeing myself!" she grinned as she looked down in disbelief as the crotch of pink thong went crimson red as pee gushed down her legs as she leaned against the wall. She wiggled her uncovered buttocks against the wall as the final drips dropped down from the fabric between her legs as Michelle gently stoked her wet crotch, before sliding her finger inside her knickers and moaned loudly on the other side of the room.

"That is all good and you is wery sexy, okay you done wees? Now do my line thingy!" Michelle said again her spare hand wavering in the direction of the middle of the room as she stroked her crutch.

"I can't!" Tiffany giggled as she was bent over failing at wiping her wet legs dry with her hands as in slow motion, she fell forward on to hands and knees and into her puddle giggling uncontrollably.

Trying to hold her head up she slowly crawled on her hands and knees before slipping on in the pee and landed on her front giggling away as she tried to crawl back to the line and to Michelle.

"Well done, Tiffy, but before I can confirm we are now as per your request" she pointed to the middle of the room "that we are succ...we are wond...we are fucked drunk. So...time for celebration drink" Michelle grinned as she emptied her glass with a flourish pouring even more down her top and once empty, she theatrically attempted to put the glass down on the table and completely missing dropping it on the floor. "Oh, but we need to finny the puddle!" she slurred her finger wavering and attempting to point at the last box under the table.

Tiffany sighed cross legged in the middle of the room and tilted her head a little too far "But?"

Michelle slipped and slumped off the sofa and on to the soaking wet floor. "Come!" she said her head wavering side to side as she tried to focus on getting the box from under the table on top of it.

The two of them giggled as they opened the box of a child's puzzle of four pieces which easily made up a picture of a juice cup and moved them around the table trying to get them together. Ten minutes later they giggled as they connected pieces together. Collapsing in a heap together they giggled and laughed at each other.

"So Tiffy...do you want another dink?"

"No..." she shook her head "I wery wery much need my ciggies"

"And has one then, I don't care!"

Tiffany with a very drunken stern face "They are all the way over there!" she pointed at the window as they sat on the floor by the table at the opposite end of the room. "And I can't get to them." She almost cried.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders, "The wodka is closer!" she grinned as she attempted to climb up the chair to reach the bottle, before sliding back on to the floor on wet pleather sofa. She grunted and tried again eventually reaching the bottle. "A ciggy would be good!" she mused as she took a gulp.

"I think I've drunk too much!" Tiffany said sitting there again cross legged in Michelle's puddle in her saturated wet thong. "Tiff, Tiff, Tiffy, is we still awake?" Michelle said slurring and looking very serious waving and pointing the bottle at her.

"Err" she looked around "yes but I'm def not standing!" she giggled.

"Well then... only a few more drinkies till we sleep!" she grinned and took another swig straight from the bottle exaggerating wiping her lips with her arm before unsteadily trying to pass it across to Tiffany and like a relay baton they eventually connected and with a 'you being serious' face she took a gulp herself.

"Fuck!" Tiffany squirmed as she swallowed.

The door swung open "Right...Hello you two!" the beetroot-coloured Miriam stated looking at the two-soaking wet, messy and very drunk half-dressed women sprawled out on the floor.

"Ooh your back is it time already?" Michelle slurred.

"Yep time is up!" Miriam grinned.

"Oh booo hooo spoil sport" Michelle whinged "We had just got started!"

Miriam shook her head at Michelle "Right Tiffany, did you bring your spare clothes with you like we suggested?" Miriam asked like a stern headmistress with her hands on her hips.

Tiffany frowned as she slowly looked down at her soaking wet clothes and looked back up at Miriam and then to her bag on the chair and unconvincingly nodded.

"Great if you can get undressed, we will look to dress you so you can go home in a decent state!" she grinned as Tiffany unconvincingly picked at her blouse buttons in attempt to undo them.

"But I'm fucked!" she giggled. "I deffy wanna ciggy!" she then moaned.

"Come let's get you undressed first." Miriam smiled as she squatted and slowly and calmly undressed Tiffany. Peeling off her top and then with giggles from Tiffany her knickers were dragged off and dumped in a pile until she was sitting there naked like a toy doll with her legs and arms out straight and her head bowed.

Ten minutes later after drying with a towel and much chasing of limbs Miriam had got Tiffany dressed in her leggings and plain yellow t-shirt and got her shoes back on.

"Whatabout me?" Giggled Michelle still sitting there still gulping straight from the vodka bottle.

"Babes, I will get back and deal with you in minute"

"Oki doke!" she grinned, shrugged her shoulders, and took another squig from the bottle.

Miriam put Tiffany's arm around her own neck and counted and then lifted her up right "You gunna walk yourself?" She asked as she let go and watched with a smile as the drunk blonde crabbed sideways. "You are aiming for the other door!" she exclaimed and trotted after Tiffany and put her arm around her waist and directed her through the door.

She carried her out of the front door and into the street and held her up and flagged down a taxi. The cab slowed down, and Miriam opened the door and threw Tiffany in the back of the cab.

"Yes, she is drunk, but she should be okay." She stated and gave her the address and a wodge of notes. The driver nodded wound his window up and drove off.

She waved to the taxi before heading back into the office.

"Hey babes, how are you?"

"I'm verrrry weery good!" She grinned.

"Babes, you've just about kept your knickers on, that is unusual with pretty drunk girls like her?"

Michelle nodded her head "I've been waiting just for my babes!" she smiled and pawed at her wet gusset and then aimed for a kiss and missed.

"Well, this babe needs to dry you out, soon, don't I?" she pulled her skirt up her thigh and straddled Michelle's crotch. "As fuck you are stinking of cigarettes, alcohol and are piss wet!" she smiled as she sat on her saturated knickers "And it's just the way I like you!" she smiled as she focused unbuttoning Michelle's filthy blouse and caressed her breasts under her bra before leaning down and passionately kissing the drunk on the lips.

As the kiss broke Michelle looked almost cross eyed "Can I have a ciggy now?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

Miriam smiled "If you must!" and whilst groping her breasts kissed her on the lips again.

Wednesday Afternoon

"So, I will see you next week Mr Henderson?" She grinned as she felt her shoe fall of her stocking covered toes as she reached over the desk to shake his hand.

The tall dark and handsome Brian Henderson accepted her hand and shook it.

"Yes of course, I appreciate the time, conversation and of course the drinks this lunchtime.

"No problems!" she smiled happily.

"None whatsoever, maybe...I.... you... know?" He smiled hopefully.

Michelle shook her head as she smiled back apologetically "Thank you Mr Henderson for the offer, but you full well know that is not a possibility!" As she glanced towards the door "I do look forward to our next meeting here just in the office. Please close the door on your way out, thank you."

"Oh, okay..." he stated and shuffled out of the office.

No sooner had the door shut, than it opened as Miriam breezed in carrying a printed sheet of paper. "So, babes, you have got Mr and Mrs Dickenson shortly. Are you prepared?"

"I think so; I've not drunk much this morning!"

"So, Pall Mall unfiltered for her, plus vodka and coke and he is on the beer."

"Babes we better open the window, again!" Michelle said brightly. "We both will be smoking."

"You say that now..." she exaggeratedly sniffed the air, then smirked "We haven't met her, have we?" Miriam asked as she pushed the window open.

"No babes we haven't, but he makes her out to sound like a chainsmoking, fat, drunken layabout."

"You've got the sexy chainsmoking, drunken layabout sorted babes!" Miriam joked. "I hope she isn't too fat, as I have the fun of getting them both in taxi at the end!"

"Ha bloody ha. You not going to run away from us at Pizza time, are you?"

"Oh yes, sorry about that babe, no, I will be here, they are booked for four thirty again, I had just popped out to get a proper coffee from Starbucks... which babes I believe you enjoyed from me afterwards" she smiled with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Oh, did I? Thank you." Michelle shrugged her shoulders and then grinned.

"Anyway, they will be here soon let's get ready to rumble!" She smiled blew a kiss across the room and breezed out the door back to her office.

***

Peter Dickinson confidently opened the door without knocking and strode into the office and turned and waited for his wife Fiona to follow. "Come on Fi, it's in here darling, she won't bite." He called out with his hands on his hips impatiently as Michelle looked up from her compact yet again checking her makeup and busied herself with the papers on her desk.

As she looked up the frowning strawberry blonde haired Fiona Dickinson walked in the smell of cigarettes and perfume permeated off her body, she was wearing a low cut, very tight clashing with her hair green dress, it was at least a size or two too small, her curvaceous belly and wide hips bulging and pushing for freedom against the fabric, her full breasts jiggled as the black décor of her bra poked out above the hem of the green dress as she unsteadily wobbled in to the room in her 4" heels.

Michelle pushed her hands on to her desk and stood up straight, glancing down that she was tucked in before offering her hand and introduced herself finishing off "I have been helping your husband over the last few weeks, and I believe it has been helping you too?" Please take a seat.

"Yeah," she said chewing gum "he said that you provide drinks or summit?" Fiona said as she sat down next to Peter, her chair squeaking under her weight as she landed.

"Yes, as part of our helping technique we do provide drinks yes."

"Great, the fucker" she stared daggers at Peter "has dragged me out of the pub that we went for lunch for this, so I will have a double voddy and coke!" She stated as she crossed over her thick thighs slapping together as they collided.

Michelle nodded and ignored the request "So how much have you drunk already today?"

"Oh, not much, have I darling?" she growled and chewed, then smiled looking at Peter before looking back at Michelle "Only three or so of doubles." She grinned "A bit of Dutch courage for this afternoon!" she cackled, the white chewing gum crossing her mouth as she again crossed her legs over again before wobbling slightly in the chair so quickly uncrossed her legs and squeezed her fat white thighs together in a bid to stay upright.

Michelle nodded "Wonderful, if you could please get up and walk the white line in the middle of the room, turn and look at me?"

"What now?" She asked with indignation.

"Yes, I just need to record the benchmark before I start work." Michelle said firmly. "Then the fun can begin and as you asked, I can then open the vodka for you."

Fiona leant forward, coughed, and huffed as she levered herself out of the chair and then wiggling her knees tugged her dress down a bit whilst looking for confirmation from her husband that she was doing the right thing as he nodded and encouraged her. She got herself across the room, her outline of her large knickers highlighted as her buttocks fought the fabric of the dress as it twisted and shifted as her thighs slowly wobbled her way along the white line and completed an unsteady pirouette with a smile on her face.

Michelle nodded "You clearly have done excellent work in the pub this afternoon!" she smiled and noted down the wobbles. "Please take a seat again, and I will open the drinks."

"Yeah, so can I like have a fag in here?" Fiona asked as she held on to the back of the chair and picked up her black handbag and pulled out her half empty pack of cigarettes and with her teeth pulled a cigarette out of the pack before grabbing her lighter and dumping the bag back on the floor.

"Yes of course, I have already opened the window!" Michelle replied politely.

"Great!" Fiona said muffled by the cigarette that she had already between her lips as she lit it and promptly sat back down on her chair holding the cigarette in the hand closest to the open window before taking another drag.