All Comments on 'Michelle's Last Spanking'

by angela146

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ScribblerosScribblerosabout 20 years ago
Gr8 Tale.

This is a truly interesting and a well-written story. Readers looking for smut can stay away from this one.

Moxy IrishMoxy Irishabout 20 years ago
Thank you for sharing that.

Dear Angela146,

I thought this posting was brave. Brave because you risked telling something so personal and important to what resembles the Roman mob. *grin* In a public forum such as this, Rome is the Mob and the Mob is Rome.You never know what you are going to get.

Brava.

I enjoyed the conversational writing style, became engaged in the story to the point that I was angry at your parents and delighted that you had met a man like your hubby. As a fellow spanking enthusiast I find it interesting to listen to the feelings of others concerning this topic and what it means to them.

Thank you kindly for your post,

Mox

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaabout 18 years ago
Thank you, Angela

For your very personal and specific answer to a statement that people sometimes make;

"If you were REALLY (spanked/raped/enslaved) you wouldn't think BDSM was fun or fulfilling- would you, now!"

There is never one single answer to any question...

quietlyfallingapartquietlyfallingapartover 17 years ago
Wonderful

It's wonderful that you can share this here. You are a strong and corageous individual. I know no matter how much we try to separate ourselves from the reality of it when we put something truly personal out there, it still stings a little. Just letting the rest of the world into our heads for a bit.

Thank you for this

StreetNerd17StreetNerd17almost 15 years ago
...Wow.

This account is truly a gem. Written in a very clean and refined style, Angela146 proves that spanking literature doesn't have to be filled to the brim with profanity. I especially enjoyed the honesty of the subject's thoughts. Having come from a similiar background, though male, this story perpetuates the fact that most parents use spanking to vent their own anger and short-comings, and sadly the kids pay the price.

crazyeuphoriacrazyeuphoriaover 7 years ago
Husband Spankings:

Adding the part of your husband's spankings was a real turn on for me as I'm a spanko too.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
I want

her to spank me, she'd know all the best pleasure points

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous