Mid Spring Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Enjoying the unexpected.
1.9k words
4.57
2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Complete fantasy, and if not interested in descriptions of MMF and MM sex, no need to read further)

One of the major personal attractions to nudism is simplicity. As illustrated on this lovely spring day, where all we needed for enjoying the sun was lotion and a couple of beach towels to cover the reclined beach chairs.

Along with a naked woman lotioning my back, sitting on a towel on the beach chair next to mine. She was not used to such direct simplicity, but considering how high we were, she appreciated this introduction to its advantages. Much like she was appreciating thoroughly oiling my skin, unconcerned at my nudity or obvious delight at feeling her touch as she continued use the sun tan lotion on all the exposed skin in easy reach.

She did a delightful job on my ass, and then my inner thighs as they gradually opened, slowly going down my legs before doing a wonderful massage with each foot. Considering how intimate we had been before going nude into the sunlight, it was neither teasing nor reserved, allowing me to appreciate a lovely level of skill.

"Would you like anything to drink?" she asked after letting down the second contented foot.

"A beer would be nice" I replied, "and I recommend one for you too. Remember we need to make sure you do not get sunburned anywhere sensitive the first time in the sun as a naturist. There are a couple of different types available, but a Pilsner Urquell would be perfect." My tone was hopefully inviting, without being too overbearing.

"I'm not sure what that looks like" she said while rising, "but two sounds good."

"You'll need a bottle opener, in the top drawer next to the fridge. The Urquell bottles are green, on the same side as the drawer."

I quickly covered the rest of myself in lotion, not wanting to get sunburned while spending time making sure she was well coated in lotion. Sue was not the first naked woman I had done such to, at least in terms of making sure someone's back was protected. She was definitely the first woman with a connection considerably deeper than a simple stranger on a beach, into only from the fact that her husband and mine had had sex and how we had masturbated in front of each other watching them.

The instructions were more than adequate, soon returning with two bottles and an opener. She opened both first before handing a bottle to me. Raising it, I let the cool wetness run over my tongue. Watching her, she seemed to appreciate the balance of crisp and refreshing, taking a good swallow.

"Nice" she observed after her second, longer swallow.

At this point, nice as the beer tasted, I knew that the clock was ticking on her not getting a sunburn after the delicious interval she had spent oiling me. It is too easy to underestimate the power of the sun in mid-spring, especially for those lacking any exposure to the sun in sensitive areas. Not that I don't enjoy the view of a woman with a tan who goes topless, as the contrast in color between tanned and untanned skin and nipple is lovely. A dedicated female nudist on the other hand develops a similar color tone, so that the distinction between skin and nipple color is almost gone.

Like her, I warmed the sun tan lotion in my hand before spreading it over her back, standing behind her. She finished the bottle before I started to rub her shoulders. As my hands began running down her arms, she chuckled, then asked what I thought John would do if he saw us like this.

"John would try to get a good look at your gorgeous bush, without being obvious, no question."

"Really?"

"Really. He is happy I don't shave, and remarks how few women look the way they should."

"He wouldn't get hard?"

"He has practice seeing nude women" I replied, now starting to run my hands down her sides. And starting to have a few temptingly naughty thoughts regarding John's tastes, in women and men. Stretching out my fingers, the first contact with the skin underneath her breasts made her sigh and lean back. Looking down her shoulder, I could see how her nipples had grown erect again. Along with how her legs had opened more than a bit, explaining the deliciously enticing scent filling my mind.

I began teasing her, both of us knowing what was happening as the buzz from the beer increased her desire, my own inhibitions decreasing as opportunity beckoned. Plus I had also finished my bottle, allowing me to know just how buzzed she must be. "John loves hard nipples" I said, hands now on her breasts but carefully not touching the aerolas, "and tries not to stare at women with them. It can be funny to see him react, especially when I point them out."

"You talk about women?"

"Men too. Nothing wrong with looking around together and talking about what can be seen." I sat down, leaning close to her, our bodies touched, my breasts beginning to press lightly along her back. "It is not porn, like watching a husband have sex with another man and masturbating."

By now, Sue was subtly wiggling a bit as I kept up the pretense of merely lotioning her skin, no longer playing with her breasts. Deciding to ask the obvious, "What would Bob do if he saw you like this, right now, a naked woman oiling his naked stoned wife? Like she was some sort of slutty lesbian." My hands slid over her nipples while saying slutty lesbian, and feeling her shudder in delight was delicious.

Our earlier session had revealed a bit of a kink of hers in that regard, making playing on it an easy option. I let one hand slide lower, its destination plain. "What would Cathy think about you now?" I whispered while nibbling her ear, "naked and being touched like this?" Her motions were no longer subtle, matching mine. Sliding my breasts over her soft slippery skin, her thighs spread in invitation as I ran fingers through thick pussy fur. Seeing her brownish-red edged pussy lips was an unexpected treat as I tugged and pulled her pubic hair.

"Cathy and I, experimenting, naked and oiled togethhh..." she said, just as my middle finger reached the top of her slit, making her croon. Sue reached a hand back, sliding it under my thigh, goal apparent. Shifting a bit to improve her ability to caress under a now raised upper thigh, asking "What did you do?" As she began to answer "We would ooohhh, yesss," my finger slid between her swelled puffy labia, causing her to start moaning, head lolling on my shoulder, eyes fluttering closed.

Repeating "What did you do with Cathy?" as my finger withdrew, Sue said "We .. oh fuck yes, yesss" as my finger returned. As she grew ever hornier playing, she kept revealing more about a past she may not have really ever told before, details appearing as she became more excited. However, she had a matching move to make, her fingers sliding over the hair outside my lips, light caresses that made me sigh in satisfaction.

My finger continued slowly entering her luscious lubricated tunnel, hearing her sigh "I did this, Cathy's hairy hole, hot slut, making her beg." Her words had grown more explicitly dirty, a nice addition to the game we were playing. A game where losing felt like winning, the loser being unable to keep playing as the pleasure took control.

"What did she beg for? To be finger fucked?," my finger starting to move when saying fucked.

"Fuck yes, finger fucking yes. lesbian wet fuck cunt." By now, her fingers were touching my slit, so of course I shifted to let them probe further, knowing how good it would feel. And she could undoubtedly feel my concentration weakening, though not enough to give up being in charge.

"Your fingers feel nice between my lips, teasing me. What do you want?" starting to slide another finger inside while saying want. Expecting her to reply with words or movement, like rocking her hips to have my fingers go deeper.

"I want, fuck yes, want you, go down, bury my face, hot snatch, standing, guiding my head, licking you, smelling hot juicy pussy, be your lesbian cunt slut." My breasts pressed harder against her warm back, delighted at her dirty talking letting me know what she wanted.

My fingers slowly twirled inside her smooth tunnel a moment before her fingers started to enter mine. "You want to eat my wet pussy? Face between my legs? Turn me on, make me a lesbian slut too?" Her fingering made the words flow, trying to be the one in charge still, even as my squeezing made plain how little I could resist her.

"Fuck yes, like that, go down on your juicy hot muff, licking as you look down." Deciding she was going to win, I stood up slowly, her fingers remaining inside as I pivoted over her chair to place my crotch in front of her turned up face. Her expression was one of pure lust, undoubtedly the same as mine.

Her fingering ended, sliding lubricated finger tips over my clit as she began to beg to eat me, to tongue my twat, to make me cum. Of course I moaned yes, but the roles had definitely shifted, knowing that resisting her desire was impossible.

Reaching down to find her nipples as she buried her mouth, sighing as her lips pressed lightly against my pubic bone, right at the top of my slit, an exquisite sensation that made me say "Oh yes, lady lover, right there."

After a glorious interval, I began to squeeze her erect nipples, telling her to eat me out. That she was a gorgeous sexy woman who knew how to seduce me into becoming her horny lesbian slut lover. Her spread hands were on my ass, pulling me tighter against her tongue, sliding between my swelled lips.

"Fuck yes, do me like that, sexy pussy lover." When her tongue began to enter my pussy, I moaned and slumped to have it go deeper, my hands guiding her head. She was playing with herself like before, our pleasure growing in glorious tandem. As orgasm approached, I began to talk dirty, calling her my hot lady lover, a beautiful pussy eating lesbian, my oral slut, grinding against her face.

Even as thinking became wonderfully hazy, the thing that remained striking was how gentle she remained while going down on me, regardless of how I acted. Actions the same as when getting pussy licked by a man that was beneath me as I stood, the sense of power a nice sexual boost.

As we both started cumming, it felt like our wet lips merged completely, with no boundary. When the waves stopped rolling, I stood straighter, my hands guiding her face to mine as she rose, kissing her deeply, pressing her cheeks with spread fingers. As the kiss's intense passion slowly faded, she whispered that she never knew how good it would be to go down on a woman. Smiling, replying I never knew how good it would feel to have you eat me. And that next time, it was her turn.