All Comments on 'Middle-Aged Wifey's Secret Kink'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would be erotic if they weren't both fucking around. I'm sure the sissy wimp cuck is probably oblivious to the 5-6 other "Jims" she has coming around. He thinks she only gives it out occasionally to those who earn it. Truth is, she is a cheating skank slut who fucks pretty much anybody who wants the whore. Maybe one of her hung boyfriends will bend hubby over and make him a bitch fuck to too!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She’s open for business. Time to start playing more.

LustyScribeLustyScribe3 months ago

Very sexy story! I enjoyed it, as I have others of your stories I've read. Amazing how much hate people can vent on a fictional, highly sexual woman, but that's the nature of the beast, I guess. Thanks for sharing your stories!

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings3 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much, @LustyScribe and whoever else enjoyed this story. You make it all worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES