Middle-Class Neighbors

Story Info
Odell meets the neighbors seducing Dawn and chuckholds Todd.
3.2k words
4.19
4.6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Middle-Class Neighbors

My name is Odell Masters. I am a single 6' 2" 220# 36 year old educated black man. I live in a quiet middle-class neighborhood. Predominantly White middle-class single-family homes on half-acre lots. The homes are well maintained with manicured lawns.

I won the state lottery last year and sold my home improvement business. I purchased my home and spent the last year turning it into my idea of the perfect home. My neighbors and I met and had casual conversations during that year. But I still lived in the city where I enjoyed plundering various women regularly.

I didn't have to try. Those wanton hoes threw themselves at me. A black man with money. I didn't fall for that shit. Bitches only wanted a sugar daddy. No, I wanted a white bitch. Not any old white bitch, married white bitch who would crave black meat in her prissy white cunt.

You know the type, suburbanite BMW-driving wifey or mom. You know, the ones that think their pussies are gold. The naive quiet neighborly type.

So, I finished the renovations and hired an interior decorator. She did a great job furnishing my home. Next, I hired a landscaper who made my lot the nicest in the neighborhood. Finally, I moved in with my bags and tags.

My home had some additions for my ecliptic tase. I had an additional room added in the basement under the terrace and outdoor kitchen. It was my playroom where I hoped to entertain myself and a few of my middle-class white neighbor cunts.

Yes, I liked my bitches submissive and obedient. I've already met most of my immediate neighbors. Now I needed to get this party going. I casually invited my neighbors to a cookout. I provided most of the food and drinks. They were also invited to use my inground pool. I wanted to see the stock. If you get the drift.

Some of the women brought covered dishes. Most were a dish in themselves. The party started early afternoon and stayed lively into the early evening. Most of the men watched sports on my big screen under the patio, the women talked to one another in small groups and a few used the pool.

Most of the men were nicely buzzed on the beer and liquor. A few of the women were also. A few men got up and stumbled home leaving their wives. I was noticing my next-door neighbor Dawn who was a bit tipsy and in the smallest bathing suit of all the women.

As they left, I was thanked by the men and hugged or kissed on the cheek by the wives. Dawn stayed behind with Cindy, a small brunette to help with clean-up. Cindy left and Dawn helped me finish. It was now almost nine pm. We sat down on the edge of the pool and sipped our drinks.

Dawn moved closer to me and whispered that she was getting cold. I dutifully picked up a towel and draped it over her shoulders. She looked up and smiled moving in closer like a lover. I put my arm on her shoulders and she looked up pursing her lips. They were full and inviting. I stared into her eyes and gave her a light soft kiss on her cheek.

She reached up cupping my face and kissed me on the lips pushing her tongue into my mouth. I responded in kind. She kept kissing and I felt her hand on my thigh. I kept my hands on her shoulders as she moved her hand up to my groin.

"Oh my," she murmured as she closed her dainty small hand around my semi-soft cock shaft through my sports trunks. I moved a hand down to one of her pert tits and she moaned as she moved her hand up the leg opening of my trunks.

She continued until she had her small hand directly on my cock shaft. We never stopped kissing and I slipped her bikini top straps off her shoulders to expose a perfectly shaped set of firm young tits. I guessed that Dawn was maybe twenty-five.

My cock was starting to come to life as she gripped and stroked my black prong. She whispered, "It's huge." I slipped into the pool and lifted her off the edge bringing her in with me. She giggled and pushed my trunks down. I moved to sit on the edge as she removed my trunks. Her tits were now on full display as the top slipped down and remained under those beauties held only by the clasp in the back.

She was skillfully holding and stroking my cock as she leaned it to lick the length of my shaft from my nut sack to the fore skin-covered crown. She pulled back my foreskin and licked the crown swirling her tongue around the head of my cock before lowering her head to engulf as much of my cock as she could.

I reached down and released the clasp holding her swimming suit bra to her chest and left it to sink into the pool. She reached down as she was sucking my cock and pushed her bikini bottoms over her delicious-looking ass and letting them sink to join her bra somewhere in the pool.

I pulled my T-shirt off and reached down cupping the back of her head. I slipped into the water picking her up to aim my cock at her quim. She wrapped her legs around my waist and took my cock in her hand aligning it to her cunt.

She lowered herself and felt her warmth as our genitals made first contact. I cupped her ass and thrusted my hips sinking a portion of my cock shaft into her cunt. She grunted and said, "You're fucking huge!"

I laughed and softly said, "Just relax. You can handle it." I then continued to push my cock up her hot wet sheath as she moaned and squirmed on my cock. Once I buried my balls in her cooch, and I left her to become accustomed to my invading cock.

After a few moments, she started moving about pushing herself down and picking herself up in a frenzy to achieve an orgasm. I proceeded to plunge into her cunt like a man possessed. She was moaning and getting louder so I covered her mouth with mine and I felt the warm gush of her orgasm. I kept my pace and she continued to orgasm and shake.

I could no longer hold back so I gripped her tightly sinking into her receptive twat and pumped her full of sperm as she screamed into my mouth. She weakly clung to me as I waded over to the edge of the pool and deposited her on a towel lying there.

She fell back, laying there with her legs spread, hanging over the edge with my sperm oozing out of her Lilly white cum filled twat. I climbed up next to her and started deep kissing her again and she responded like a kitten nuzzling her moma.

I picked her up and carried her inside to my master suite where I repeatedly filled her with more sperm. We eventually passed out, waking up around 5 am with her grabbing one of my tee shirts to cover her nakedness and running through the backyard and into her back door.

I saw her a few hours later when she returned to retrieve her bikini and told me that Todd was still passed out drunk and none the wiser. That stupid lucky SOB! Gets drunk every weekend and passes out while his hot assed wife is being left sexually frustrated.

Lucky for Dawn I can scratch the itch deep inside of her Lilly white wives cunt. Later that day Dawn returned while Todd was getting shit face drunk and watching a game. She started helping me with tidying up.

She had a dynamite body. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and grabbed those perfectly shaped young firm tits. She spun around grabbing my black cock through my sports trunks.

Game on! I pulled her top up and off as her braless tits sprung free. I spun her around facing the sink as I pushed her shorts down. I freed my cock and inserted it in her moist cunt lips and pushed back and forth. She reached down, grabbed my black meat, and centering it to her cunt hole.

I pushed inward as she moaned and pushed back filling herself with my cock. I humped her like a three-nut Tom-cat and filled her twat with more of my black seed. I pulled out, spun her around, and gently pushed her to her knees.

She didn't need any more prompting. She willingly oped her mouth taking my cock in and sucking it clean of our juices. Looking at her on her knees sucking my black cock into her white-faced mouth damn near made me blast her throat. But I had other Ideas. This little suburban housewife was to become my dedicated little white assed sex toy.

A fuck toy, a white slut bitch. A submissive cunt. I tapped the top of her head and she stood up. I then took her to the living room and pushed her over the back of an over-stuffed armchair. I plunged my cock deep into her cunt and stroked in and out a few times getting it coated with her lubricating cunt slime.

I pulled out taking aim at her tiny shit pucker and started pushing in. She tried bolting upward but I held her down and kept the pressure on her anal pucker. She started screaming that it wouldn't fit. I stayed calm and coaxed her to relax as my cock kept sliding inward a fraction of an inch at a time.

Finally, I was in as far as physics would allow. I stayed still as I talked softly coaching her and helping her relax with my black cock buried in her dainty little asshole. I softly told her to wiggle her ass. She started moving her ass about and I reached around to assault her clitoris with my fingers. I had one hand in her shopping twat and another twisting her rock-hard pebble-sized nipple. First one tit then the other.

Soon, she was panting and pushing herself back onto my cock and withdrawing only to plunge her little white slut ass back onto my hard cock again. She was getting off on being ass fucked. She pushed my hand out of her way and started fingering her sodden clit.

I started talking to her. I asked, "Are you horny?"

She answered, "Yes"

Are you my horny little white cunt?

Again she answered "Yes."

So I started getting more degrading. Are you my white bitch, My submissive fuck toy, Do you like being degraded while I use your sult ass and cunt?

She shuddered as she came and answered yes to each degrading question. I had her. Her life will never be the same. I looked down as she shuddered and said "Damn bitch, you love my black cock, don't you?

Again she shuddered in ecstasy as her cream doused my nut sack. Tell me bitch!

She blurted out "Yes!"

I said, "Say it."

She panted and said, "I love your cock."

What cock?

She panted and said, "Your big black cock."

I had enough for the moment. I gripped her ass pulling it back to meet the thrust of my engorged cock. Then feeling my cum boiling as it blasted into her bowels.

I pulled out as I looked down and marveled at the size of her freshly distended asshole leaking my jizz. The site was always a turn-on.

I spun her around kissed her as she quivered and wept. Then told her to leave until I called her later.

She picked up her shorts and underwear and I grabbed the frilly underwear and said I'll keep these. She giggled and slipped the shorts up her legs and then pulled her top over her head and covered those perfect tits.

She looked at me and said softly, "When do you want me to come over?"

I slapped her ass firmly and said, "When my cock gets hard."

She leaned in, caressed my cock, and pushed her little tongue into my mouth.

I pushed her away, swatted her nice ass, and she yelled, owe!

She left, and then I went and showered.

Soon, I will have that little white suburban slut fucking and sucking only black cock.

I like taking my time. Setting the pace according to the bitch I'm training and mastering her emotions. Especially her hory slut emotions. Housewives are the best. They are married and don't need the drama of love.

I particularly like the frustrated, neglected housewives. They're craving attention and will willingly throw caution to the wind if handled correctly.

I don't need angry, jealous alpha husbands fucking up my gig, so I make it a point to get to know them and control the weak limp dicked beta males. Todd needs my control.

Cindy is another suburban white married cunt whose husband is a sissy. Those two will be next. Todd and Mike will be sucking my cock and each other's as they are truly closet bitches.

I waited until Todd was home. I went over to invite them to steaks on the grill. They came over, and we had some brews and food. He sat in a single chair while Dawn sat in the loveseat glider. He was drinking his fourth beer and feeling good. I kept the conversation going while feeding them more drinks.

I can handle my drinks but these two are rookies. Soon I decided he was shit-faced enough for me to seduce his wife right in front of him without any bullshit.

I casually sat down next to Dawn and kept appearances as I joked and kept them engaged. I casually put my arm around Dawn, complimenting Todd for being married to such a gorgeous hot assed wife.

They laughed my comment off, and I said, "No, seriously, She has a perfectly shaped ass and tits." He laughed, and she stiffened up slightly.

I leaned in, whispering to her to remove her blouse.

Todd saw that and asked what I said to her.

I looked him dead in the eye and said, "I asked her to take that blouse and bra off so we could appreciate those perfect tits."Todd was wasted. He laughed and said, "Yeah, Dawn, show us those tits."

She looked angry and embarrassed so I looked at her and said, "Come on, we're all friends here."

Todd laughed and said, "Come on, show us your tits."

I took advantage of the moment and reached out, grabbing her blouse and pulling it over her head swiftly, leaving her in her bra.

Then Todd said yeah, "Take it off! Show us those tits."

I said in a low voice, "Take off the bra Dawn."

Dawn reached back to unsnap her bra, and I reached out to pull it off her tits and down her arms.

Things were going better than I expected. I pointed at her tits and exclaimed, "Damn Todd, you lucky fuck."

He laughed drunkenly and I said, "Do you mind if I touch and suck them titties?"

Todd responded with, "Well it's not like you're fucking her."

I responded with, "Not yet."

Todd and I laughed. Dumb fucking wimp.

I reached out pinching her stone hard nipples and remarking they were so hard one could cut glass with them. Todd laughed and drank more beer.

I then dipped my head down and sucked first one then the other nipple into my mouth. Daw was starting to squirm. The heat of the sexual attention was getting her horny.

I looked over at Todd and said point blank, "I'm going to fuck your wife." Todd laughed.

Dawn looked scared. She shook her head no and I softly said to her," No problem, I can just tell him about your tight cunt and asshole."

She glared at me as I reached down and unsnapped her shorts. She wasn't wearing any underwear and I smiled as I said, " You hot slut.. Now pick up your ass and pull these off."

Dawn exhaled roughly and stood up pushing her shorts down her trim legs as Todd laughed and whistled. I played along.

I then got up and dropped my trunks. Todd looked at my cock and exclaimed, "Holly hell that's fucking huge!"

We laughed, and I said, "That's what she said last night!" Dawn glared at me while Todd laughed and said, "That black club will never fit her."

We both laughed and I said, "You're going to help me. You're going to take my cock in your hand and aim it like a farmer with a bull"

I pulled her off the loveseat and took her to the outdoor bed. I pushed her down and told Todd to come over. Todd stumbled over and keep looking at my semi-hard cock. I told him to kneel by the side of the bed. He acted like he was in a trance. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him toward my cock telling him to suck my cock so I could fuck his wife.

He resisted but gave in. He wrapped his hand around my cock jerking it as I kept downward pressure on the back of his head. Soon, my black cock was in his mouth as I worked his head up and down as if I were skull fucking him.

While he was doing that I was fingering Dawns splayed open cunt and sucking her nice tits. Shortly I wasn't even guiding Todd. he was sucking my black cock like a true faggot.

I pushed him away and announced it was time for me to fuck his wife. I moved into position and instructed Tood to aim my cock at his wife's hot white cunt.

He grabbed my cock shaft and nuzzled the head of it in the folds of Dawn's cunt as I pushed down and into her depths. She moaned as I sank into her and Todd's eyes were glued to the union of my cock in her cunt.

I started fucking her in earnest and she picked up her legs wrapping them around my waist as she shuddered and came in multiple orgasms while hissing and panting. I put on a show by bellowing out that I was filling her white slut wife's cunt with black cock. When I came I deposited my first volley inside her married white twat then pulled out and deposited two more on her tight white stomach.

I grabbed todds head and pushed my softening slimy wet cock into his mouth. He resisted at first but then settled into sucking and cleaning my dark black fuck meat. I held back on degrading him. It was too soon. But both of these bitches were now my fuck toys.

After Todd cleaned my cock, I pushed his face into the cum on her stomach and ordered him to clean it off with his mouth. Next, I told him to suck her slimy cunt.

Afterward, we went into my house and to the master bedroom where we slept. I fucked that white slut three more times that night.