Midnight Ep. 011: sKIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that about?" Dolan winced. Sheldon feeling it safer to avoid an answer rounded up Evan and Ronald, telling a returning Lynette she would drop Ron at home.

"You'll know shortly."

With the diner emptying out of patrons, things were opening up for a bit of free time. Caprice Comstock put her tub of dirty dishes in the kitchen and made her way back to Nick's table. Smirking at them on the way there Dolan darted his eyes at Nick, "Tell me you didn't."

"Did what?" He dug into his diary at his side for a folded piece of paper, then tucking it in his pants pocket. From there he preceded to drag their table closer to him, Dolan lifting his elbows upon retreat. Settling upright Dolan found Caprice not missing a beat. She crawled over him to straddle his lap and grip his shoulders.

"Hey there Chowboy! Ready for dessert?" Before he could react, Caprice palmed his cheeks and laid a steamy kiss on his lips. Dolan did not know what to make of it. Even Sheldon had to push Evan and Ron out of the diner to give them privacy. Place empty now Nick sat back writing in his journal until Midnight returned. Pointing at the floor next to him Midnight knelt and blushed at Caprice and Dolan making out. Clearing his throat Nick captured Caprice's attention without even looking back at him. Kiss broken she crawled off of Dolan and took him by the hand. "Walk you to your car?"

"Sure!" Not even Dolan looked back at Nick. With Lynette in back in the kitchen with their boss Olan their departure left Nick and Midnight alone.

"Are you...upset with me?"

"You would know if I was." Nick closes his book and slides it aside. Lifting up enough to retrieve that folded piece of paper he tosses it under the table. "Fetch!" In swift response she crawls under the table and begins to pick it up until she hears, "With your lips." Smiling out of his notice she leaned to the tile and uses her tongue to lift it and bring it into her possession. His hands at his crotch he awaits her to drop the paper into his palms. Once accepted he opens it while she sits there on her hands and knees.

Showing her the paper with his artwork face up he instructs her, "Replicate this pose. Remove your dress before you do it. Failure ends your dreams."

Hearing more rips as she tries to remove her uniform made him grin above her eyesight. Dress off but not worth ever putting back on she sits it on the bench Dolan had vacated. "Fold it neatly." Nick added to her mission. While there really was no way of making it neat, she did try. Once returned to the bench she twisted into position to face Nick's knees, his legs parted to give her room. Glancing at the paper next to her for the proportions required she removed her shoes until totally nude outside of her keychain necklace. Propping her toes on the bench behind her she kept her knees on the floor. Hands behind her back held at the wrists she nibbled her lower lip, then finished her accepted orders. Midnight Amador placed her face right into his crotch. Inhaling him made her wet beyond expectations.

"Mouth wide." He reopened his diary on the table and began writing again.

Midnight complied and found his erection growing beneath his slacks, the scent of dirty water in his pant legs was atrocious even if his personal odor was admirable. He had dealt with a gator in the creek below his bridge, so he wasn't the most pleasant. Even his shoes had evidence of mud on them. She didn't care! Lips right around the impression of his bulging penis she found her eyes rolling white at inner ecstasy.

"Knees off the tile." He spoke quietly. In approaching this her toes dug into the bench and her face forced deeper over his lap. "Fall from grace it's your walking papers. You can take that drawing with you." She held on for dear life her body shaking under the stress of succeeding at his command. Reciting her earlier comment of never denying him as a confidence booster she moaned, her scalding breath felt right through his slacks. A brief acknowledgment of her exhale over his cock Nick sighed and waited to see just how long she could keep aloft without losing her inevitable battle with gravity.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

She did not waver for even a breath as her boss Olan Kerrick stepped from the kitchen with Lynette. Her eyes bulging at Midnight's bold endeavor made Lynn almost want to laugh. Nick refraining from even hearing Olan's bellow continued writing in his journal. As Olan trudged toward them Lynette took a picture of Midnight with her cell and sent it to her fellow waitress Naomi, off today. They both looked out for the girl and this stunt was beyond belief.

"GET UP!" Olan leaned forward to yell at Midnight, "THIS IS A PLACE OF BUISNESS, NOT SOME FUCKING MASSAGE PARLOR." She fought hard to maintain her stronghold, ignoring her boss. One voice of authority was enough. Finally, Olan reached in and grabbed Midnight by her clenched wrists and forcefully removed her from her contentment. Nick had no choice but to open the diary to the back of the book. A sealed pouch in its back cover held a blank check. Pulling it from its resting place Nick poised it toward Olan.

"Let her go and let's discuss this...place of business."

"Get dressed NOW!" Olan barked reaching over to grab Midnight's uniform and tossing it down at her. She simply lowered her head and sat on her knees without panic.

"Where does that dress go?" Nick questioned her, "Think wisely!"

"May I be excused?" She mumbles.

"Put it away."

Standing up Midnight let Olan absorb her nudity before turning away and walking toward the front door. "Where are you going? Put that dress on before anyone pulls in to eat." Olan eyes Lynette as if to talk some sense into the raven-haired young woman. Following Midnight out Lynette said nothing, and merely stood by as a friend.

"I don't want you in my diner again. What are you doing to poor Midnight?" Without answering Nick signs his name to the blank check and dates it.

"This place is worth $200,000 tops."

"You want to buy this dump?"

"We'll know shortly, won't we?"

"What makes you think I even want to sell?"

"My gut."

Seeing Midnight through the window right on the other side of the wall where Nick sat, Olan saw the girl take her necklace off to utilize the key dangling from it. Kneeling to face the trunk outside Midnight unlocked it and placed her dress and shoes inside. Lynette was heard to say, "Oh, Sweetie!" out of concern.

Glancing out over the vacant lot she saw only Dolan's squad car, bouncing slightly, but seeing only Dolan. "Good gracious!" Lynette whined, "What in this place coming to?" Caprice was heard moaning loudly as Dolan fucked her over his trunk. Even in the diner Olan spotted the Sheriff getting lucky with his other waitress. Sadly, within the patrol car Alexis was being jostled about under their weight. Poor kid! She deserved it!

"JESUS CREASED!" He huffed, "So much for calling the cops. Who the fuck are you, Buddy?"

"New owner."

"I ain't agreed to nothing."

"Me neither."

Locking the trunk Midnight stood up and made her way back inside. Lynette decided to wait outside to avoid the yelling, that and to call Naomi to fill her in. Dark days were ahead!

Entering the diner Midnight shuffled to Nick's side and began to kneel but he paused her. "Take a seat across from me." Complying Olan found it hard not to look at her impressive shape. He had never really put much thought into Midnight Amador as a sex object, she was always more like a daughter. Was it sad he envisioned spanking her like one?

Gliding his check and pen toward Midnight, Nick let her look it over without touching the pen. "I offered him two hundred grand for the diner. Is it worth my effort? Are you worth my effort?"

She shivered and couldn't speak. Uncertain what to do she froze. Nick eying her reaction took the pen and poised it for her, "Take the pen. Write in what you think this diner is worth. Prove to me that my ownership is a wise investment." With hesitant fingers she claims the pen and draws the check closer with indecision.

"$350,000 it's yours." Olan chuckled as if intimidating her.

"I'm waiting." Nick advises with a cool composure.

Pen ready she hovers over the amount line and begins writing. Never having a checking account before she wasn't certain how to write one out. So, she improvised by a quick improv, one that would change her life. Pen down she slid the pen to Nick, but the check upside down toward Olan. As Nick puts his pen back into his diary, he watches Olan study the check with compressed lips and a nervous glint in his eyes. No longer was Olan worried about other customers. If this check was real, he was closing up and going home.

Lynette couldn't take the just standing there hearing Caprice howling at Dolan's revving hips and went back inside. Noise both inside and out she chose to stand by Midnight. Upon entering she saw Olan picking the check up from Nick's table and swallowing dryly as he turned it over to read it. Eyes bulging Olan looked up at Midnight. "What's this?"

"My resignation. I am not worth what this diner is to you. Thank you for giving me a chance." She then abandoned her seat and moved back under the table to reinvent her earlier contortion. Nick sitting back let her place her face back over his crotch and regain her bridge from bench to bench.

"You..." Olan choked up slightly, "You don't have to quit. Just...don't be doing this shit when I have customers."

Looking out the window with misty eyes Olan sees Caprice prancing away from Dolan with her skirt to her waist. She looked giddy as she blew him kisses. While she returned to the diner Sheriff Dolan Roster got into his car and started the engine. Turning in his seat he peered back at his daughter; in her current angle her pussy was right on the other side of his grid barrier between front and back. Hissing at having put his daughter through hell he felt compelled to uncuff her.

"Ready to go home?"

"Let me guess... she's my new mom." He heard Ali gripe.

"Nope! But I do have a date tonight. Do I need a babysitter for you?"

"You can hire the Sage boys to read me a bedtime story."

"I knew I should have checked on you and Oswald."

"He's cute. What I could tell being upside down."

"Bobbin' for Adam's apples?"

"You know it!"

"What am I going to do with you Ali?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something. I do have to pee after that ice water."

Sighing Dolan got out, opened the back door and uncuffed her. Helping her to sit upright he yanked her into a hug that caught her off guard. "Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Your dick's still hard." Her hand was right on his tented erection, still thriving mighty from fucking Caprice. Removing her hand Dolan sighed and got out. Shutting the door, she found herself still locked in. "I GOTTA PEE!"

He simply drove off. Not a word!

Words were all transferred to the diner...

"Damn that was fun." Caprice waltzed in hands in the air triumphantly, "More of that big dick tonight. Thanks Chief." She praised Nick then realized the mood of the place. Lynette drug her aside to fill her in of Midnight quitting and Caprice instantly lost her jubilation. With Olan uncertain if his offer of continued employment was even accepted gave up and went to the kitchen, his chef Dreyfus worried about everyone involved.

Ushering Caprice away to give Nick and Midnight the room, Lynette sighed as if her child was moving out. Naomi blowing up her cell did not help.

Struggling hard to keep her knees from touching the floor Midnight felt Nick's hand petting her raven hair. It felt nice! Maybe she chose correctly. "Get up." He told her, she grateful to have beaten the odds of her falling of her own volition. Crawling back out with his piece of paper she handed it to him. Crumpling it up Nick tossed it over his shoulder. While she knelt totally nude before him, he reached over and removed the chain from her neck. She felt it's loss immediately strike her emotions. "Relax! I'll give it back. I just wanted to see your response."

"It's yours."

"Yes, it is. Do you want to stay working here?"

"I need money. My mother...needs my help."

"Because your dad doesn't...provide like he should?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want."

"To see my mother happy."

"Over your own happiness?"

"Yes! I...am undeserving."

"Couldn't have said that better myself. Now tell me what you really want."

"To be... yours."

"Why would I want that?"

She struggles with an answer but ends up saying, "Because you know there is nothing, I would ever deny you."

"Do I?"

"I hope so."

"On your feet." Up she went. "See my truck out there?" He pointed out his borrowed 4Runner. Nodding at his question she awaits his finale. "Walk proudly from here to there. Learn to live with no clothing. Ignore what others think of you."

"I have given up most of my clothing anyway. The rest I will place in the chest."

"Good!"

"I... can't work here naked."

"Then the job is over."

"What will I do for...?"

"Money? Is that all that matters?"

"No."

"Get moving." He motions, leaving money of his own on the table to cover the food bill for everyone he fed. With his diary in hand, he walked ahead of her and did not look back. Midnight hobbled behind him with pride, the gravel under her bare feet painful. When she saw him get into the 4Runner and start the truck she wasn't sure what to do.

"Get in." She quickly hurried to the passenger side and crawled in. Feeling insecure being in his vehicle she grew bashful. "Seat belt! Best get used to being strapped in." She buckled up and shivered at his comment.

"Are you...taking me home?"

"Nope!"

She left it for him to decide her destination. Radio turned on; the local station played Behind Blue Eyes. She had no clue as to the identity of the musicians. All she knew was that it affected her emotions. It was as if she questioned her own identity as a result of the lyrics.

Who?

Right the first time.