Mike and Carla Pt. 03

Story Info
Mike returns home to find his wife, tied up and used.
1.3k words
4.29
7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike locked the door after H had left and he bolted up the stairs, discarding his clothes on the way to the bedroom, he opened the bedroom door, only wearing his boxer shorts, with a raging hard on.

He didn't know what to make of the sight that greeted him, Carla tied to the bed, giving him the most seductive look, she had cum in her hair that had run off her face and still spots here and there on her face and cum shining on her breast, he took the view in for a few seconds.

"Are you ok?" He asked, she smiled and nodded, he went to untie her "no, leave it for a moment" Carla replied, Mike didn't know she liked being tied up, "has he gone?" she said quietly.

"Yes, he left as I came in, he said I have to clean you up and not to let him down" Mike said as he noticed the love-bite on his wife's pussy.

Mike leant in and kissed Carla fully on the lips, he could smell her lovers aftershave and musk on her, as the kiss intensified he could taste H's cum on her lips, as the kiss broke Carla whispered "clean your wife, I've been a bad slut" Mike was close to cumming already.

Carla turned her head, giving access to where H had just cum, Mike tentatively kissed and licked around her cheek at first, Carla stated to moan "clean your bad girl".

Mike started to enjoy it more and more, he made his was down to her nipple and licked the large gloops of cum, Carla was now arching her back and moving her hips, 'untie me" she demanded.

Mike untied the tight knots in the silk scarfs. With one flowing motion, she guided her husbands head to her pussy, at that point Mike realised her pussy had been cum in too.

As he kissed and licked her clit, Carla winced, "careful, I'm sore, he was big, like BIG!"

Mike slowed and kissed her gently, he darted his tongue into the opening of his wife's pussy, tasting her lovers and his wife's cum.

Mike gently turned her over onto all fours and pushed into her, Carla gave out a small moan, he could feel her pussy was open and felt totally different, on the fourth stroke, Mike blew his load into her.

They both lay down facing each other, "that was amazing Mike, are you ok with this?" Carla whispered.

Mike just winked at her and kissed her again, they both showered and almost instantly fell asleep in each others arms.

As they both awoke on the Sunday morning, Mike couldn't keep his hands of her, as she turned towards him, he got a flash of the love-bite again, he was almost hard, "tell me every detail", Carla went down on him and told him everything, in between sucking her husbands cock, her mind was already wandering to when she'd get her next fix of black cock.

As Carla was saying how hard she came whilst riding H, Mike started to cum and not a drop was wasted as Carla swallowed it all and kept teasing the end of his cock with her tongue until he couldn't take anymore.

That morning was pretty chilled out, coffees and breakfast, both were still buzzing off the night before. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Then Mike's phone buzzed 'that was just the starter last night, I took it easy on your slutty wife, as it was her first BBC, H'.

Mike was instantly aroused, then a second buzz, 'it's your choice when I next have your wife, let me know!!!'

Mike handed the phone over to Carla. She read the messages, she smiled and handed it back. 'Looks like you have decisions to make husband' Carla replied and went to make a coffee.

As Carla returned, Mike suggested Friday evening to have drinks with H and he didn't want to be sent away this time, unbeknown to Mike, H wanted Mike to be there this time. "Ok" Carla agreed with the proposal.

'Hi, would you like to have drinks Friday at ours' Mike texted back to H, with a very quick response of 'great, see you then, I'll probably see my new play thing Monday morning for coffee'

With the whirlwind of the weekend Carla forgot all about the initial meeting and how she'd caught his attention for weeks and weeks, but she couldn't get it out of her head of how good the sex was and this was maybe only the tip of the Iceberg.

Monday came, the morning was normal, not even then mention of Carla's coffee stop, Mike was too preoccupied with thoughts on the Friday to come. They both headed out for work, Carla excitedly hurried for her coffee.

When she arrived, H was already seated, with his laptop open and sipping a latte, she pulled the seat out next to him 'do you mind', he flashed a smile 'be my guest' he replied.

They chatted about not a lot, Carla was starting to feel flustered, knowing the power he had over her. H opened his backpack, took out a small jewellery box, "put this in your bag, you can open it when you get to work". Carla took the box and placed it into her bag. They both got ready to leave, just as H stood up, and leant in close to her, whispered one word in her ear "sore?"

Carla felt her face flush 'yes, but looking forward to more of the same'. H left, "WTF, she thought, where did that come from."

Carla got to the office and did her normal routine, put her lunch in the fridge and topped her water bottle up and got got comfortable at her desk, while her laptop booted up she took the small box out of her bag, as she put it on the desk a colleague walked past 'someone is getting spoilt' she commented. 'Ermmmm yeah Mike's being sweet' Carla answered, the little comment totally threw her for a moment.

She opened the box and it was a silver anklet chain with a small black bead on it, there was a small bag also inside with several more beads. She took her phone out "sweet present, thank you, I suppose each bead is for every time you have your fun with me?" she messaged H.

The reply was quick and to the point "close, each bead is for every different black dick you take! and believe me, you'll not stop at one! H xx"

Once again Carla was thinking this has gone too far, she enjoyed Saturday and enjoyed how good it made her and Mike feel afterwards, but no way was she going to sleep with more men.

'You're enough for me, the other beads won't be needed' she bravely replied.

H's reply was quick again 'You both agreed to start the game Carla and you far too good not to share with other BBC's'.

Carla screenshot the messages to Mike, not knowing what to think or reply.

She looked down at the anklet and it made her think of every detail of Saturday evening, the thought of H turning up with a friend filled her with dread, but she floated off daydreaming thinking could she handle two of him at once.

The buzz of her phone snapped her out of it, Mike had replied 'think that might be a bit much, this has been so horny, but more guys???'

At home Carla and Mike were fucking every night, the love bite on Carla's pussy was starting to fade, just like the contact with H, it was Thursday evening, she hadn't seen him since Monday morning, when he gave her the anklet that she was now wearing with pride, it was her filthy secret!!.

As they settled down to watch the normal crappy TV, both phones buzzed simultaneously 'been away on business, 7pm Friday, there's an Amazon package arriving tomorrow, I think Carla will look cute!! See you both then, H'