Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Jen said, her eyes wide with delight.

"Yeah," Mike said, the smile still on his face.

Jen's breath caught. She felt herself getting wet. She threw her arms around Mike and kissed him. "God, we're so perfect for each other!" she gushed excitedly.

Their make out session was cut short as they arrived at Frank's building. Jen stroked Mike's hard-on over his pants. "Do you want me to take care of this?" she whispered, gently squeezing his erection. The uber driver was looking back at them in the mirror but she didn't care.

"I'm okay," Mike said. Jen understood what he meant. Mike needed his lust as a shield to get through tonight. She took her hand off his crotch, not wanting him to cum by accident.

The truth was that Mike didn't want to cum at all. He was using his memory of the kiss he shared with Allie to make himself hard.

Her thoughts again flashed to Allie kissing Mike. It bothered her but she understood what Allie had done. Like her, Allie had noticed everyone saw how Jen didn't want to ride with Frank. And yet, the kiss was the least worrying part.

Jen reached into her purse for her wedding and engagement rings. She put them on. She saw the surprise in Mike's face. "I love you Mike," she told him, looking into his eyes. She squeezed his hand over hers so he felt her rings on her wedding ring finger. "This is our real life."

There was a knock on the window. It was Frank. He opened the door and helped Jen step out. Jen looked back at Mike and smiled. Then she took Frank's offered arm and walked with him to the building.

---------------------------------------------

Inside his Central Park penthouse, Frank led Jen directly to his bed. There were no polite hellos or small talk. No offers of tequila or scotch. None of that.

Frank was annoyed at Jen insisting that Mike ride over with her. Maybe it was a little thing. But little things mattered. He was going to teach Mike a lesson.

Mike sat on a small couch as he watched Frank pull his wife into his arms and kiss her. Jen didn't resist but he didn't give her a choice either. It was clear Frank was in control. And Jen was giving him control.

Frank pulled down the zipper of Jen's dress. He pulled the dress off her shoulders and it fell to the floor around her high heeled feet. Frank threw Jen onto the bed and pulled off her legwear - garter belt, stockings and high heels. He took off her bra and panties too, leaving her completely naked.

Frank kissed and caressed Jen's erogenous zones. Her neck and wrists, behind her knees, her ankles and feet. He purposely avoided her breasts and pussy. Jen was soon panting and writhing on the bed under Frank's lips and fingers.

Then, Frank turned his attention to Jen's breasts, especially her nipples. He expertly played with her nipple rings. Twisting and tugging. Licking. Biting.

It didn't take long. Jen was soon arching her back and curling her toes, groaning as an orgasm hit. Frank turned Jen slightly so Mike had a good view of her face as she came. He gave Mike a smug grin and said, "this what Jenny looks like when she cums."

However, Frank was taken aback by seeing Mike completely disconnected from the whole thing. He was on his phone. He remembered the phone call they had and a moment of fear flashed before his eyes. But he pushed those thoughts away.

Frank snuggled with Jen as she recovered from her orgasm. He kissed her lips and whispered into her ear "Was that good?"

"God yeah," Jen said with a giggle, awe in her voice. For not the first time, she wondered to herself, "where the fuck did he learn to do that?"

Frank kissed her again and Jen kissed him back. She snuggled into his arms, her beautiful long leg over his.

Jen's back was to Mike. She didn't look at him or say anything to him. It was like she forgot he was there. For some reason Mike looked at his wife's foot. Her foot was inside the leg of Frank's pants. As they snuggled, she was caressing his ankle with her pretty manicured toes. The sight of that familiar intimacy made Mike's chuckle. "They are her real lovers," he thought.

Frank turned Jen on her stomach. He moved down to her sexy ass. He worked his magic, licking and fingering down her crack and over her asshole. Despite cumming just moments ago, Jen responded quickly. Soon she was whimpering and clawing at the sheets. Then her orgasm hit. But an ass orgasm differed from a clit, g-spot or nipple orgasm. It was like a slow wave instead of a bolt of lightning. Jen slowly arched her back and groaned a long soulful moan. The orgasm cascaded through her body, starting at her ass and them slowly trickling in all directions through her body. Jen whimpered as the orgasm peaked, her body quivering as the orgasm finally subsided, like a lazy wave rolling off the beach and returning to the ocean.

"God, god, god," Jen panted as Frank pulled her back into his muscular arms. "What are you doing to me?"

Frank didn't answer. Two orgasms and he hadn't even touched her pussy yet. Frank smiled at Mike, who had his legs crossed and his arm resting over the couch's header as he looked out the window, completely lost in thought. That disinterest made Frank angry. He wanted to show Mike that he pleasured Jenny better than Mike. It wasn't even close.

Frank undressed, then flipped Jen onto her back and got on top of her. He slowly impaled her on his cock. There was no mention of a condom. Like in the dressing room, Jen grunted as Frank's thick cock stretched her. No matter how much they fucked he always seemed too big. She loved it!

Frank knew Jen preferred doggy. She was a slut after all. She wanted to be used and there was no better position for that. But Frank wanted to fuck her missionary. Another lesson for Mike.

Frank pulled Jen's hands above her head. Jen was used to it now so she kept her hands there, he didn't have to hold her. Frank looked into Jen's eyes and kissed her as he moved in and out. It wasn't frantic fucking. He took his time, caressing her body as he slowly long stroked her.

Frank wasn't fucking Jenny. He was making love to her. THEY were making love. And he wanted Mike to see that. Their intimacy. Their closeness. Yes, Frank dominated Jenny. But it was more than that. They were into each other. They had a relationship.

Frank looked at Mike as he was inside his wife bareback and he saw an unemotionally and disinterested stare from Mike. The geeky man looked at him as if he was observing animals mating. Mike even yawned, as if he was bored out of his mind. To Frank, Mike looked like he was almost annoyed and unimpressed by Frank's actions. Mike's phone buzzed and he turned his attention back to it.

Frank didn't know what to think of it, but he didn't care. He adjusted his angle and rotated his hips, searching for Jenny's g-spot. Her moan told him he found it. He fucked her faster, hitting both her clit and g-spot with each thrust. He saw it in Jenny's face and felt it in her body. She was cumming again. Jenny went over the edge a moment later and came over her cock.

With Jenny moaning and arching her back in the throes of orgasm, Frank allowed himself to cum. He felt pleasure flood his body. He dug his toes into the mattress and pushed deep into Jenny, his sperm exploding from his cock and flooding her womb.

Frank was about to pump a second time into Jenny when, to his surprise, she slid under him so his cock fell out of her pussy. "What?" he sputtered in surprise. Jenny immediately reached between their bodies and wrapped her hands around his cock. She quickly stroked him so his orgasm wasn't ruined. Sperm shot from his cock onto her stomach and tits. Frank always came a lot, so by the time he was done her upper body was wet from his juices.

Frank collapsed onto Jenny, panting after his orgasm. Mike stood up. He knew what he had to do next. He left the room unsure where he was going. He closed his eyes once he was outside and took a deep breath. He tried to set himself in the right mindset again.

Underneath Frank, Jen sensed movement. She looked over at Mike. He looked really bothered now. Sullen and distressed as he walked away. He was badly hurt.

"Mike, wait," Jen said, reaching out to him. She was still buried under Frank's big muscular body.

"Let him go, this is my night," Frank said irritably. Wanting to appear reasonable, he added, "You'll see him tomorrow."

Thinking fast, Jen whispered, "I, um, I need to talk to Mike about my tattoo."

"What?"

"My tattoo. You want me to remove it," Jen reminded him. "I need to talk to Mike."

Frank shrugged. He reluctantly rolled off Jen. Jen got off the bed. She was naked and covered with Frank's spunk. Not having anything else to wear, she put on Frank's shirt. Then she walked Mike out of the bedroom.

"You let him cum in you," Mike hissed as soon as they were out of earshot of Frank.

"Just a little," Jen said, looking worriedly at Mike. "I'm sorry, he made me cum, I forgot."

"You forgot?" Mike said incredulously. "You promised to be careful!"

"Mike, I was careful," Jen said, rubbing his arm. "Frank only came a little in me."

"Little is all it takes!" Mike hissed angrily.

"Mike, don't be mad at me," Jen said desperately as worry flooded her blue eyes. Her hands were on his chest, nervously playing with the buttons of his shirt. "We're doing this together. You promised!"

Mike forced himself to calm down. "What are we going to do?" he asked. He knew what. They should get a morning after pill. But he knew Jen would never go for that.

"Come here," Jen said, taking his hand. She led him to a bathroom. She took off Frank's shirt and unbuckled and unzipped Mike's pants. "I want you to cum inside me," she said. "Just in case." She took out his cock. Jen had never felt him so hard.

"It won't matter," Mike protested.

"It might," Jen said, taking his cock and guiding him into her. Despite his protests Mike didn't resist. There was no talk of putting on a condom.

They kissed as they made love. Mike came after only a few moments. "God that was great," he panted after cumming.

Jen got on her knees. She lovingly cleaned Mike with her lips and tongue, being gentle because he was always really sensitive after cumming.

Mike added, "You came hard on his cock."

"This will always be my favourite one," Jen said truthfully, affectionately kissing the head of her husband's cock. Her thoughts flashed to when she did the same thing to Frank in the dressing room earlier that night. She didn't tell that to Mike of course.

Jen put Mike's soft penis back in his pants. She stood back up and put Frank's shirt back on. She looked into his eyes and caressed his face. Then she hugged him. "You'll always be my favourite one," she said.

The married couple hugged each other for long moments. Then Jen said "I'm sure I'm okay. I'm not ovulating until next weekend."

Mike touched the shirt she was wearing. Frank's shirt. He said "But if you're not it'll be a problem, Jen"

"If I'm not you just came in me a lot more than Frank," Jen said. It was true. It was such a powerful orgasm for Mike he shot a bigger than normal load into his wife.

Mike frowned. "Jen,"

Jen cut him off, saying "You don't have that problem Mike. You don't." She tenderly kissed his lips. "If I'm pregnant you're the father. Just like Anna. Right?"

Mike nodded. "That's right," he said without any doubt in his voice. "What about Frank?"

Jen put a finger to his lips. "We won't tell him," she said. "He doesn't matter. If I'm pregnant it's yours. All my babies are yours Mike." She kissed him again. Then she said, "You better go."

"Yeah, okay," Mike said. They hugged. Jen felt his erection. Mike was already hard again!

After Mike left, Jen smiled. Frank was giving her the best, most amazing sex of her life. He was pushing her boundaries. And there was Spring Awakening and Broadway. Frank Tower was making her life so exciting!

And she was making the game really good for Mike. She was making his ultimate fantasy come true. So the game was working for both of them.

Yes, Frank came inside her. Mike too. But it didn't matter. She was protected, because she had put in a sponge after the audition.

The whole charade was silly. Jen half assumed Mike knew the truth and was just role playing along with her. But maybe not. Another man getting her pregnant was his ultimate cuckold fantasy. Maybe he was blinded by the excitement.

Jen thought back to earlier tonight. Yes, Allie was hot. She and Mike had a great night and kissed a little. But Allie wasn't blonde. She didn't have Jen's looks. And, most of all, no one knew better than Jen how to drive her husband crazy with cuckold lust.

Mike soon left the penthouse and Jen kept fucking Frank. Her back arched as she had another toe-curling orgasm. She was exhausted by now. She couldn't keep going.

As her libido went down an image of Allie and Mike laughing during dinner flashed in mind. She frowned at the thought as she felt Frank close to coming.

-------------------------------------------

It's been almost three weeks since her adventure with Frank and Mike at the penthouse. Jen was working whilst Allie and Mike were out ice-skating with the kids. Jen felt frustrated.

She hasn't been able to come with Mike for the past weeks thanks to Frank's orders. Jen can't explain the hold Frank has on her. It's addictive and dangerous. She can't get enough of it.

Jen needed an outlet to release her frustrations, so she came up with an idea for when Mike returns from her date with Allie and the kids.

Mike put Anna to sleep whilst Jen waited for Mike at their bed. Once he entered, she pulled up her top and bra. Her breasts were covered with splotches of dried cum. She pulled Mike's face to her breasts. "Lick me Mike," she ordered.

Mike licked Frank's dried cum from her breasts, nipples and diamonds of the nipple bars. "Oh you like that don't you cucky boy?" Jen taunted. She moaned and arched her back as Mike worked on her. Unlike Frank, Mike wasn't skilled at playing with the nipple rings. But the rings made her nipples super-sensitive so any licking and fondling felt soooo freaking good!

Jen's eyes blazed with excitement. She loved it when Mike acted like her bottom. When he obeyed her. It got her so hot!

She liked controlling him, just like Frank liked controlling her. She didn't understand it completely herself. Partly it was Mike's fantasies becoming hers. She knew sub-space and humiliation were a big part of his cuckold desires. But mostly, for her, it was about keeping Mike in a box, all to herself.

Mike was her bubble boy. All hers. She liked him that way. It made her feel secure. Somewhere along the way that got sexualized into getting hot when she made Mike do things for her. Things he didn't want. Because if Mike did something he didn't want, that meant he loved her. The more she pushed and he gave in, that meant the more he loved her, the more he proved he would never leave her. It was fucked up, but it worked for both of them. So what was the harm?

Getting into their game Jen said "It's only right you lick off Frank's cum, Mike." She was stroking his hair as he licked her breasts and nipples. "It's your fault. You made me stop taking the pill. I had to make him pull out. Or else I'd be pregnant with Frank's baby. So now you have to lick it off me."

Mike's body shuddered at Jen's words. He lifted off her breasts. "Did he use a condom?"

"Frank doesn't use condoms," Jen teased as he looked at her husband.

"But his pre-cum," Mike said worriedly.

"Yeah," Jen said, nodding. She understood his worry. Pre-cum was enough to get a girl pregnant. Of course Mike didn't know about the sponge.

Jen reached between their bodies and guided Mike's cock towards her pussy. "You better cum inside me again. Just in case."

"Yeah, yeah, good," Jen moaned, panting as Mike moved in and out of her. Mike was small, half the size of men like Frank and Lou. But she still loved fucking him. And she was so hot from their game playing.

"Do you like the taste of Frank's cum Mike?" she said with a teasing smile, looking up into his eyes as he fucked her. Mike didn't say anything. Jen giggled. "Just admit it Mike, you like the taste of cum." She was in the mood to be mean. It got them both hot.

Mike remained silent, but his dick remained rock hard. If anything it got even harder. "No, it's just,' he sputtered. "I like knowing you've been with another man," he explained.

"Yeah right," Jen said with a sceptical giggle. As if to prove her point, she pointed out, "You always want to kiss me after a man has cum in my mouth." When Mike didn't answer she flashed a wicked delighted smile at her husband. "Maybe I'll make you suck off Frank," she said with a giggle.

"No," Mike said immediately.

"Don't worry baby I won't think you're gay," Jen said in painful sweetness.

"No," Mike said again. "I don't want that."

"That's what makes it so hot!" Jen said with a delighted smile, her eyes wide with excited lust. "You'll do it if I tell you to. Say yes. If I tell you to. Say yes Mike. I want to hear you say it. Say yes."

Mike hesitated. Then he finally sputtered out, "Okay, yes."

Jen's eyes grew bigger, her delighted smile even wider. "Oh my god you're gonna make me cum!" she moaned. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him. "I won't make you do it," she assured him. "Knowing you would is enough."

Jen moved under Mike, grinding against him as he fucked her. He WAS going to make her cum. But then she remembered Frank's command. She wasn't allowed.

"Fuck," she said under her breath. "Wait Mike," she said, pushing up against him.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Just, let me," Jen sputtered. Fuck! She rolled Mike over onto his back and got on top. Mike's small cock fell out in the process. She reached down and guided him back inside her. "I'm not allowed to cum," she explained.

"What?"

"Frank said I couldn't cum," Jen said.

Mike assumed she meant she wasn't allowed to let HIM make her cum. Frank made Jen do that at the start of his relationship with her. He probably wanted that again. So he reached for her vibrator. "Here," he said, offering the small metal vibrator to her.

"I can't," Jen lamented.

"You can't come at all?" Mike asked, surprised.

"No," Jen said. "Not until I'm with Frank again." She remembered Frank's other command. Her blouse and bra were pushed up over her tits. She pulled off the top and then unsnapped the bra. "I have to go braless too," she told her husband.

"But people will see the nipple rings," Mike objected. When Jen didn't reply, he said "Frank has that much power over you?" Concern was on his face.

"Yes," Jen said. Seeing the alarm and distress in her husband's face, she quickly added "It's just something I'm going through now. Don't worry. I'm Frank's toy of the month. He'll get tired of me soon."

Mike frowned. He didn't like that answer. First, what if Frank didn't get tired of her? Second, and way more important, it was another reminder that to Jen Mike was the game and Frank was the real thing.

Jen was still moving up and down on Mike. Being on top, she was better able to control things. So she angled her body so his cock wasn't hitting her clit.

Jen saw the anxiety and hurt in Mike's face. "Please don't get upset Mike," she said pleadingly. "I really want to explore this with Frank. It'll ruin it for me if you get hurt."

"I just need to know. Do you want Frank to be permanent?" Mike asked.

Jen gave him the same answer, saying "You'll always be my husband." Seeing Mike's angry frustration, she quickly added "It doesn't matter. Frank will get tired of me."

"I want it to be your decision!" Mike snapped. He didn't want Jen pining for Frank for the rest of her life.

"You're the only permanent man in my life Mike," Jen said, leaning down and kissing him.

1...678910...20