Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you can't leave, because the door's locked," Mike said.

Frank frowned into the phone. With the fire alarm clanging, he walked to the door. He tried turning the knob. It was locked. "What have you done?" Frank asked Mike, fear creeping into his voice.

"Have you checked the air filters lately? I think there is smoke coming out?" Mike added with a deadpan tone.

Frank stood frozen as a cold chill ran down his spine. It's been a while since someone managed to outmanoeuvre him so easily. He felt genuine fear for Mike and for his safety

"Never hit my wife again," Mike whispered into the phone. "Stop calling her a slut unless you want to know what happens when I don't call you first." Then he hung up. Instantly the fire alarm stopped and everything went back to normal.

Frank looked at his phone for long moments. He forced away the fear. Fear was for the weak. For losers. Frank was a winner. Fear was not part of his vocabulary. Certainly not fear of Mike Andrews.

Frank had to admit, he underestimated Mike Andrews. That would never happen again.

Frank called Lou. Lou used to be fairly high level at the CIA. "I'd like you to use your contacts," Frank told his bodyguard. "I want to know everything there is to know about Mike Andrews."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen was bothered after Allie left. Mike was sweet? He was a good father? He bonded with DJ? He was cute? Jen didn't like hearing that. Normally it was okay, like if a girlfriend said "Hey, Mike was sweet the other day, he helped me set up my wifi." That was okay because it was being sweet in a platonic way. But Mike and Allie had been on multiple unofficial dates by now. In that context Jen didn't like hearing about Mike being all those positive traits to Allie.

Jen also felt heartache from what Allie told him about Mike. It's clear Mike was rationalising his behaviour by allowing Jen to do whatever she wanted. "He gets off too, right?" she thought. He has in the past, but not lately. Ever since the trip to the Hamptons, Mike has been more reclusive with her. He still gets hard, but doesn't want to play as much as before. That concerned Jen.

Jen looked at her screen and decided to call Maggie. She needed more time with Mike. Something was wrong and she had to know what it was.

By late afternoon Mike and Allie were running along Central Park like they began doing a couple of weeks ago. "Wait. I need a breather," Mike said between gasps and he sat down on a nearby bench.

"Come on, bubble boy," we only have a mile to go, Allie said as if just begun running.

"One second," Mike pleaded.

Allie rolled her eyes and smiled at her friend. She and Mike have gotten close in the past month. She appreciates his honesty and support. He has always been there for her whenever she needs him. He might not be good at words, but he was always there. Ready to jump in front of buses.

Truth be told, she did lie to Jen. Mike was becoming something a bit more than a friend. Especially the more time they spend together and do things together. They have a lot of overlapping interests and preferences. They never run out of things to talk to, and everything always flows nicely.

Her smile and joy for Mike disappeared as she remembered what Jen and her spoke this morning. She had to tell Mike about it. She knew how he felt.

"You are right," Allie said

"About what?" Mike responded as he panted

"Jen is like Darren," Allie added as she looked into the distance

Mike nodded as he processed this information. "Why are you telling me this?" He asked with curiosity

"Yesterday you asked me if you could trust me, right?" Allie said as her eyes remained fixed at the distance. "You can trust me."

Mike nodded, understanding what that meant. He appreciated what Allie did. That's no small feat.

"You said you could change given the right circumstances right?" Allie asked as she leaned back in the bench and focused on Mike. Mike nodded remembering that conversation.

"What if we start today?" She suggested with a smile

Mike didn't understand what she meant. What is there to do? How are they supposed to do it? And what did she mean when she said we? Allie has always been outgoing and carefree. It's him who preferred solitude.

Allie read his thoughts and added. "Let's be ourselves to each other, for once."

Mike didn't understand what she meant. "But I am myself, Allie. I -" Allie interrupted him.

"Stop with the bullshit boy scout attitude. Remember that Darren worked alongside you. We have also been hanging out a lot recently. I've observed you when you are alone multiple times. How you talk to people. The way you interact with those who make you happy. This act you keep for Jen, you aren't using it with me."

Mike nodded, unable to understand what she meant, but willing to give it a try. "What about you? I don't want to do this alone," he said after some moments of silence.

"That's why we're doing this together," Allie replied cheerfully. "I don't want to be who I was in college. That's never me," she said as she remembered those days. They were fun, but they did a number on her self-esteem. She wants stability. She enjoys that. Having someone to laugh and share things with. Having a lover, an actual lover. Someone who would do anything for her, just as much as she would do anything for him. She thought she had that with Darren, but it turned out not to be the case.

"You thought Darren was going to end that," Mike said almost as if he could read her thoughts. Allie nodded as she began to cry.

Mike hugged her. He was getting better and being supportive. He understood how nice it felt to do these things. "We're starting today, right?" Mike said.

Allie nodded as she kept crying as she rested her head on his shoulder

"I am angry at Darren. It bothers me how much he hurt you and DJ. How quickly he abandoned his family, and how little he cares," Mike calmly said as he stroked Allie's brown hair in a caring way.

"That's why I haven't talked to him. But if he ever hurts you one more time, I'll make sure he never sees the light of day again."

Allie stopped crying as her skin developed goosebumps. The way Mike said it was not in a hopeful or optimistic manner. He said it as if it was a matter of fact. Like something he has planned and knows how to do. Something inside her tingled when she heard the way he spoke. She has never heard him being so confident about something in an almost unperceptive menacing way. It was a quiet rage that felt meticulous, prepared, analysed, and targeted without any emotions. It's scary, but it's also something else.

-------------

As Allie and Mike jogged around Central Park, Jen's iPhone rang. "Jenny, it's me, Miranda," Miranda said.

"Oh Miranda, god," Jen said, surprised. "How are you?"

"I'm wonderful! I just wanted to thank you," Miranda gushed. "About Johnny."

"Johnny?" Jen said not understanding.

"You don't know?" Miranda said. "Johnny's working with me at Body Art. We're dating. I know, I'm older. But we have a connection, you know? Anyway, Frank's leaving me and Johnny alone. He said it's because of you." Miranda laughed and added "He said something like, he doesn't want to fuck with people who don't want to be fucked with. He actually apologised. Can you believe it? Frank Tower apologising."

"Wow," Jen said, shocked. She couldn't believe it.

"Anyway, I just wanted to thank you," Miranda said with a big smile in her voice. "Johnny and I are so happy! If you ever need anything - and I mean anything Jenny - just call us."

Jen stared at her phone a long time after hanging up with Miranda. Wow. Frank Tower did something nice without asking for anything in return. And he did it because of her. That thought made Jen smile and feel good, especially because Miranda was just a person Jen met by happenstance. That level of kindness was something that Mike wouldn't be capable of doing. It made her extra special to know she did the right thing by not ending things with Frank. There is more good to be done.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly 3 months have passed and Jen and Mike never fully reconnected. At least, Jen doesn't feel like it. She is still hooking up with Frank and the sex is great, but she is slowly starting to feel lost. Whenever she feels like that, Mike is usually there to provide guidance. But this time she is with Allie or busy or doing something else than being there for her, waiting desperately for her to return.

"Maybe it's all in my head," she thought as she sighed and laid on her office couch for a moment. She has never risked losing Mike to stay with someone. Ricky was as close as she got. Yet, now she threw Mike at Allie and told Allie to run interference for her.

"There is also Anna," Jen added to her list of concerns. A couple of months ago, Anna would copy everything Jen did. From playing his Mike's buttons, to the things she says. Now Anna says things like cool beans, or awesome. Anna also plays with Mike's collar. Always adjusting it, which is something Allie always does whenever she adjusts a tie. How time has Allie adjusted Mike's tie?

That question worried her. She could feel her heart aching in pain as Allie was starting to take over as Anna's mum as well as Mike's wife. But, it's all for the game, she reasoned. Mike was still getting hard whenever they talked about it, and Allie kept her informed about everything they did.

"Then why do I feel alone," Jen thought as she looked at the ceiling. On paper, everything should be fine. But nothing felt fine. Mike hasn't stopped thinking about how his relationship with her can only exist inside the game.

Jen got up and walked to her desk where she grabbed an old journal she found recently. It's from Mike's during his time in London. She has read it several times. She can still recall the moments she was cheating on him as she read how he felt. Jen went to the only part she highlighted from the journal. It's a simple page where Mike understood that Jen cheated on him. He knew it the day she was fucking Wes as they talked.

Mike lamented her actions, but decided to look the other way because he didn't want to envision a life without her. That's what Mike has done throughout their entire relationship, he has looked the other way.

Her phone buzzed and Jen grabbed it. It was a reminder that today was her big Broadway audition. Jen and Frank have been working together to make this moment happen for months. Mike gave Jen his blessings too, which was nice. "And yet."

Jen pushed her sad thoughts away as her big Broadway debut was about to happen.

----------------------------------------------------------

As Jen pondered on her relationship with Mike, Frank got news back from Lou -his bodyguard- regarding Mike.

He has read the report on Mike before. He was some analyst at CATF with the codename Phantom. He found it silly. The military was always obsessed with making things sound more interesting than what they were.

He knew about his involvements in cover and questionable military operations, and he was eager to see the little man gone for a long time. That's all he needed to keep Jenny under his spell.

"Well, go on," Frank said as he waited for more information, but Lou shook his head.

"What?" Frank said incredulously at the fact his bodyguard couldn't move a single string or access any closed doors. Not even with all the money he poured at this little endeavour.

"The DoD treats him like a golden goose. He is untouchable," Lou said as he stood across the desk from Frank.

"But they arrested him before. They kept in confinement for months," Frank protested

"That's then. This is now," Lou corrected the man causing Frank to glare at him in frustration.

"What use do you have for me then? You can't clearly do a simple job," Frank calmly added.

Lou handed him his letter of resignation. "Today is my last day," he said. "I would be careful with Jennifer Andrews," Lou added.

"Why are you going to kill me if I do something bad?" Frank said dismissively whilst mocking Lou's attitude.

"You don't know who her husband is," Lou said before leaving the penthouse. Frank felt that slight sense of fear again. The same one he felt before. He pushed it down and forgot about it. He was a winner. Men like him do not bow to the Mike Andrews of the world. Besides, Jenny was all for him. And that's all that mattered.

Later that evening Lou introduced himself to Mike and explained everything he knows.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jen excitedly rushed to the dressing room to change for dinner. She had the part! This was really going to happen! If she wanted it, it was hers! She was going to be on Broadway!

Frank was waiting in her dressing room when Jen got there. Caught up in the moment, she threw herself into his arms. Jen hungrily kissed the man who made all this happen, wrapping her leg around his as she ran her hands over his muscular chest and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

"You were wonderful!" Frank gushed between kisses. "You made me so proud!"

Jen smiled up into his eyes. Then Frank abruptly twisted Jen around and bent her over the dressing table. "Wait Frank, the people outside," Jen protested.

"Lou and Hugh are there," Frank assured her. "And Duncan's my friend." Frank told the truth when he said he did nothing to help land Jen the part, other than introducing her to Duncan. But, being the producer's friend had its advantages. Like, a bit of privacy in the dressing room.

Frank pushed Jen down so her breasts pressed against the dressing table. Brushes and makeup flew everywhere. Jen went with it. The truth was, she was hot for Frank, especially with the euphoria of the audition and being offered the part.

Jen got on her tiptoes and stuck out her ass. God she looked so hot! And inviting!

Frank ripped her leotard and tights. He took out his cock. He was rock hard.

Frank looked down at Jenny's tight sexy ass. Her ass looked just as good as when she was in high school, when she used to prance around in the short skirts of her cheerleader outfits. Actually her ass looked better now as she was a bit curvier. Other girls, they lost their looks after giving birth, becoming a shadow of their former sexy youthful selves. Jenny Johnson was special; she got better looking after having Anna. She lost the last vestiges of her high school tomboyishness and became 100% woman.

Jen felt Frank line up his cock with her pussy. She felt him push in. "Gawd," she groaned. He was so freaking thick! The bruises were all gone, Jen's pussy had recovered and mostly returned to its normal tightness. So she grimaced as Frank pushed in. He stretched her so much. He felt wonderful inside her!

Frank fucked Jen hard. Jen knew she would cum fast. And once she tells this story to Mike, She and Mike would have sex every night that week. Mike and Jen have been extra horny lately, especially because she was seriously involved with her boyfriend, Frank.

However, there was a problem. Mike, he wasn't the best lover for Jen, really. And the fact he was only 4 inches big was always a concern. On top of that she wasn't allowed to cum with Mike. So their sex left her unsatisfied. It made her crave Frank even more. Jen's eyes rolled back into her head as Frank pounded her from behind. She was almost there! She felt Frank's cock jerk and throb inside her. She knew he was almost there too. Probably they would cum together.

Suddenly Jen remembered! She was off the pill. And she hadn't put in a sponge. She hadn't thought anything would happen until after dinner. Fuck!

Jen was so close. She needed this! Maybe she could cum and then finish Frank in her mouth. But Frank was almost there too. If she came, she might not be able to pull away before he came too.

Was it that dangerous? She wasn't ovulating. That was next week. Seven whole days. At least 7 days. She was probably safe. It would be okay if Frank came inside her. Frank said he was sterile. He has repeated that fact multiple times.

But.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

FUCK!

In practically a single motion, Jen pulled away from Frank's cock, twisted around, got on her knees and took him into her mouth. She rapidly pumped his cock with her hands as she sucked and licked him. Almost immediately Frank's body tensed and then he was cumming in Jen's mouth. Frank always came a lot. Jen urgently worked her throat muscles to swallow all his cum. Somewhere in her head it registered that earlier that evening she did the same to her husband. But Mike never came nearly as much as Frank.

Jen kept Frank in her mouth until he was done. When he was soft, she took him out of her mouth. She affectionately kissed the head of his cock.

"I better jump in the shower," Jen said as she stood up.

Frank nodded. He was still panting from his orgasm. He put his cock away and fixed his suit. "I'll be with Duncan," he said, breathing heavily.

Jen nodded at Frank. Frank left and closed the door.

Jen was still breathing hard. She hadn't cum. Her body ached! She was on fire!

Jen glanced in a mirror. God she was a mess. She still wore the Hermione wig but it was tousled. She pulled it off. It didn't help, she still looked obscene, standing there with a ripped leotard and tights, her pussy exposed, still wearing the black dancing shoes. Her pussy lips were swollen from unsatisfied excitement and Frank's hard fucking.

She suddenly remembered Mike. He was out there, waiting for her. She felt guilty. Wanting to give him something, she took a selfie of herself in the mirror. She texted the picture to him with the message "I'll be there soon baby."

God her body ached! She needed an orgasm! There was no way she could be functional tonight without release.

There was a knock at the door. "Jenny, are you alright? It's me, Lou. Mr. Tower asked me to check on you," Lou said.

At that moment Jen loved Frank! She opened the door and dragged Lou in by his tie. Lou's eyes went wide seeing the ripped dancewear and her exposed pussy.

Jen slammed the door shut and pulled the bodyguard to her and kissed him. Lou pulled away, saying, "Jenny I can't, Mr. Tower and your husband are waiting."

"Seriously?" Jen groaned in frustration. How many times had Lou fucked her? Now he was going all noble? "Why do you think Frank sent you to me?" she said. She pulled him to her again.

But still Lou resisted. "I'm actually more concerned about your husband," he said.

That surprised Jen. Why would Lou care about Mike? It's not like they knew each other. "My husband gets off on me with other men," Jen said, hurriedly tugging at his belt and zipper. Caught up in the moment and in her frenzied lust, she said dismissively, "Don't worry about him."

Lou still felt reluctant but there was no way he could hold back once Jenny pulled his cock out and stroked him. He grabbed her. He hungrily kissed her and fondled her body.

This is what Jen wanted! She hurriedly got a condom from her purse. She rolled it on Lou's cock then pulled him down to the floor. She got on her hands and knees. She pulled him to her. She wanted fucked like a dog! Like a dirty slutty dog!

Lou knew what Jenny wanted. He liked her as a person. Really liked her. But he'd seen enough. He knew what she was. And he wasn't pleased. That's why today was his last day here.

Lou slammed balls deep into Jenny in a single powerful thrust. Then he fucked her hard, so hard he practically drove Jenny's face through the floor. Jen loved it! Within moments she cried out as she came all over Lou's cock.

Lou came a few minutes later. He exploded into the condom. Luckily the condom didn't break. Because still Jen didn't have another birth control at hand.

Lou met with Mike afterwards and nodded. Mike nodded back as he checked his mobile. It's a photo by Jen with a message. He didn't care for either one, so he deleted them immediately. Lou was right. Everyone around him seems to be right about Jen. It's him who lived in denial.

1...45678...20