Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Mike. That's true back then, but not now," Jen implored as she weeped whilst she held Mike as tight as she could

"You spent the night at Ricky's, Jen," Mike pointed, which caused Jen to cry even harder. "You couldn't remember we got invited to the White House. But you knew that Ricky was waiting for you."

"Mike, stop it. It's not like that he-"

"He was just there. You didn't know what to do. Yes, Jen. I know. Wasn't that what Collin also told you when he cheated? He wasn't thinking. She was just there. He didn't know what to do. But he knew he loved you. And that's what mattered," Mike poignantly remarked

"No, no," Jen repeated between sobs. Everything Mike said was true. She was the reason this was happening. It's bound to happen.

"You were never there for me, Jen. You don't even know what I do. But you know everything about the men you slept with," Mike said as he spoke with ease.

"Don't you dare to say that!" Jen complained as he punched Mike in the chest. "I played the game, Mike. I betrayed my beliefs to please you. To make you happy!"

"Were we playing the game when I was in England? How about when you fucked Ricky during my graduation. When you sucked Scott without my knowledge? Every time you lied to me? Every moment I caught you lying? How about getting gangbang with Frank? Removing your rings and giving them to Frank so he can fuck you after telling me you wouldn't? Getting pregnant with Drums whilst I was in captivity? Were all of those part of the game too, Jen?"

Every sentence felt like a beat down. Every word was a punch. Every question was another piece of Mike's heart Jen is never getting back.

Jen looked at Mike with sad eyes. She saw how brokenhearted he was. It's worse than when he caught her with Drums. He was mentally done with her, with the game, with everything

"Make love to me, Mike, please," Jen pleaded as she began to cry again.

Mike slowly shook his head. "No, Jen."

Suddenly, Mike chucked. "It's funny. You're one of the hottest women I have ever met-"

"And that's one of the reasons why I love you, baby," Jen interjected.

"Wait, let me finish," Mike asked as he hugged Jen in a reassuring way. "But what I loved the most about you was how incredibly amazing you were. I always praised your genius, your care, and your love because they were in full display for everyone to see."

Jen sunk her head on his chest crying as she heard him speak. He used past tense as if he was talking about something that ended.

"But you never saw beyond your looks. It's the only thing Collin liked about you. That's why you think you can solve things with sex instead of actions. It's why every version of Collin loves fucking you but doesn't know how to love you. And it's why you keep coming back, waiting until you can find a Collin that can do both."

Mike held Jen until she finally stopped crying.

"What now?" Jen asked, scared with a little girl's voice.

"Sam is going to contact you. He will give you the divorce papers. And you'll have to decide, Jen. I'm moving out tonight, and I'm taking Anna with me," Mike explained since everything was planned.

"You are not taking my daughter away from me," Jen hissed as she was willing to fight Mike over Anna.

"Jen," Mike said in a condescending tone. "You can't touch me. Call Frank. Hell, call him right now." Mike pulled back and grabbed his phone. "Call him from my phone."

Jen slapped the phone away from Mike's hands.

"You prefer Ricky? Call him. I'm sure he will be delighted to beat me up, just like Collin did," he said in a taunting way.

"Why are you doing this, Mike?" Jen asked dumbstruck that her Mike was being such an asshole.

"I'm just stating what will happen, Jen. You never bothered to learn who I was. Now, I guess, you will never have to," Mike said with a shrug as he got up and walked away

--------------------------------------------------------

The following days and weeks went by in a blur for Jen. Her daughter and husband were gone. Mike never said goodbye, he just packed his bags and disappeared that night.

Jen tried to contact Darren, but he vanished. She tried to find Mike through Frank, but the man dodge any involvement in her affairs with Mike. Ricky was the only one there for Jen. But he quickly made it about keeping her for himself.

Jen noticed that Mike was right. They were all like Collin. They all wanted her. Loved her, even. But they loved her body or how submissive she was. They all loved a trait of her, but no one loved her.

In a desperate attempt, Jen contacted Lou. She knew Lou used to work for the CIA, so he could help her. Sadly, Lou rejected helping her at all. He said he would never betray Mike and the work he has done. Jen didn't understand. Mike was an analyst, a clog in the machine. That's who Mike has always been.

Lou didn't provide any answers and neither did Allie. In fact, Allie was transferring to London. She found a better opportunity there.

It made Jen sad and depressed to know that the two people she has known the longest in her life are now no longer in her life. However, time carried on.

A couple of months after Mike and Anna left, Jen signed the divorce papers. It shattered her to know she would never see her daughter again. But, maybe it's for the best. Jen has always been a fucked up. Anna has a chance for a better life with Mike.

New York was no longer interesting for Jen. There was too much pain wherever she went. She tried to make it work with Ricky, but it's the same. He wasn't Mike. He wasn't as forgiving and she wasn't willing to stop fucking around. So it all failed after six months.

Jen moved back to her town. She needed a break for everything. She wanted to be alone for the first time in her life. It's the only way to finally fix her lies.

Jen sat down and checked her phone looking at friends posts and notifications, mindlessly scrolling her life away.

A tear rolled down her cheek when she saw Allie's post. It's a wedding photo of her and Mike with Anna and DJ as the ring bearers. She checked the guest list and saw Lou there.

Jen smiled in irony as she understood why he never helped her. Her other friends were there too. Allie still carried the Fozie bracelet on her wrist. Once again, Allie did the one thing Jen never did, be proud of Mike.

Allie and Mike looked happy. Perfect. Allie was everything that Jen never was to Mike. It pained Jen too much to see someone having the life she dreamt with the man she loved.

Jen deleted her account as she weeped in silence.