Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike took a deep breath and closed his eyes, he tried to relax himself. Just then, a familiar voice called attention.

"What did you think, bubble boy?" Allie said as she put his arm around hers with a smile.

Mike said nothing. Allie looked at him, knowing what he was about to do. She caressed his arm understanding what was going to happen.

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked Frank as they walked towards the billionaire man and his friend, Duncan.

Frank was his charming persona. "You must be Allie," he said, giving Allie a warm smile as he took Allie's hand and kissed it. "Jenny's told me so much about you," he said. Even with that simple statement Frank exuded charisma, confidence and power. His intense presence made Allie catch her breath. She definitely saw why Jen was so attracted to him.

"Where's Jen?" Mike asked again.

Frank gave Allie another smile. "I don't think it's appropriate to speak crudely in front of your lady friend."

"She's not my lady friend," Mike told him. "And what do you mean?"

Frank eyed Allie and moved closer to Mike, pretending he didn't want Allie to hear. But Mike sensed it was really meant to rub it in his face. His suspicions were confirmed when Frank grinned and said, "After her wonderful audition we wanted to celebrate. A little alone time. Me and Jenny. You understand, right Mike?"

Mike slowly nodded. Alone time, with Frank. Of course he understood. Allie hugged her arm tightly with one arm as she caressed his forearm with her other hand whilst they heard Frank's answer. "You know our Jenny after all," Frank told Mike with a knowing grin. "Once is never enough. I sent Lou to her."

Allie went from admiring the man to despising him. He has seen this type of man before. However, she knew she couldn't intervene.

Basking in the powerlessness that Mike showed, Frank decided to rub salt on the wound. "People do what I say Mike." He acted like he was talking to Mike like a teacher to a slow student. "I tell Jenny to fuck a man, she fucks him. I tell Lou to fuck Jenny, he fucks Jenny."

"You don't think they like it?" Mike said calmly.

"Of course they enjoy it, I'm not an inconsiderate person Mike. Jenny loves everything I do. Believe me. I'm giving her exactly what she wants. Even the men last week. Although, you know that already, right Mike?"

Mike didn't answer because he knew the answer. "I hope that's a one time affair," he retorted

Allie noticed how Frank's attitude changed for one second. His charming persona was replaced by a moment of fear as if he recalled something that made him scared. That intrigued her. Frank Towers is scared of Mike Andrews. Maybe not scared, but he is definitely spooked enough to be afraid. "Who are you?" Allie thought.

Frank wanted to shift the conversation and eyed Allie. "You're beautiful. A lovely brunette with a classic hourglass figure. More my type than Jenny actually." He chuckled. "I applaud Jenny. She always has a perfect taste."

At that moment Jen walked into the lobby. Everything was in place, but she had a glow about her. Mike could tell. She was freshly fucked. And from talking to Frank, he knew she was taken not just once but twice. Both since the end of her audition less than an hour ago.

However, Mike was proud and happy for Jen. She was achieving all the dreams she wanted. Mike puffed in discomfort as he saw how Jen went to Frank instead of him. He didn't know why he expected something different. Actually, he did. He still clung to the hope that Jen actually loved him.

"It's ok," Allie whispered as she leaned closer to Mike whilst rubbing his forearm. Allie also intertwined her fingers with his as they locked arms and held hands. She wanted to be supportive in case Mike crumbled.

Jen got on her tiptoes and kissed Frank on the cheek. "Thanks," she whispered as she hugged him.

"I knew you needed that," Frank told her, grinning at her. Jen grinned back and giggled, her cheeks turning red.

Then Jen hugged Allie hello. "So you're quitting on me for Broadway," Allie said. "Bitch." She had a smart-alecky grin on her face.

"I haven't decided," Jen said.

"Yeah right," Allie said with a sceptical smile. From their late night talks in college, Allie knew all about Jen's schoolgirl dreams of performing on Broadway or London's West End. How many people had the chance to make their dreams come true? Allie knew Jen wasn't going to pass this up.

Jen looked at Mike. They were alone in the lobby, just the 4 of them. That allowed her to step out of their role playing. She walked over and took her husband's other arm before she unsubtly pushed him away from Allie so only Jen was holding his arm. "Are you okay honey?" she asked as they walked slightly afar from Allie and Frank. He looked bothered.

Mike put on a big smile and gushed "I'm so proud of you!"

"I haven't decided yet," Jen said. This decision was serious. It could affect her life forever. It might even disrupt whatever plans she has with Mike and Anna. That felt a tad unacceptable. Not much, but enough to think about it. "We need to talk about it."

"We are talking about it," Mike said, the big grin still on his face. "And you're taking the part. No is not an option, you're taking it. My god Jen you were amazing on stage! I can't wait to tell my parents! They're going to be so proud!"

"Really?" Jen said, a big surprised smile growing on her face. Mike's mom would be proud of her? That alone was a good reason to take the gig. She remembered how he looked bothered a moment ago. "Are you okay Mike?" she asked.

"You know me," Mike said with a grin.

Jen nodded. He was always conflicted about the game. But he loved it too much to stop. They both did.

At that moment Duncan and his wife entered the lobby. Jen immediately took a step away from Mike so it would look like they were casual friends instead of a married couple. "See you," she whispered, but Mike didn't whisper anything back. Instead, he interlocked arms with Allie and grabbed her hand as they walked away.

Jen was in the limo with Frank and his friends but her head was somewhere else. It didn't escape Jen that Mike never held her arm whilst together, she was the one doing it. And that's outside the fact that she was welcomed by Allie and Mike holding arms like a real couple. That caused her a flash of jealousy, which is why she went to Frank first. She wanted Mike to hurt, but she didn't succeed. Mike brushed it off like a natural thing.

It didn't matter though, Mike was so excited for her, so proud of her, he looked at her with adoration in his eyes. That feeling made her giddy. She needed Mike's support to carry on. Mike and Anna were the end goal, always.

Her joy ended soon when she remembered what happened next. When it's time to go, all his emotions vanished. It's like a switch. One moment he was there, the next he wasn't. Seeing Allie with Mike was starting to upset Jen. Up to now she has been keeping Frank and Allie in different boxes. Two different situations. That couldn't be the case anymore. Mike was getting too close to Allie. Sure, they haven't had sex, but it wasn't the sex what Jen feared.

Mike and Allie took a taxi to the restaurant. "You were taken by Frank," he said to her. "Better not let RH know."

"He got back with his wife last month," Allie responded dismissively. She was over HR a long time ago. She was interested in someone else. Someone better.

"You are hard to forget, Miss Allieson," Mike said as she used Allie's real name.

"I'm just saying, better watch out," Mike said. He deadpanned, "He might get jealous and send Fonzie after Frank."

"Oh my god, Mike Andrews just made his first normal joke," Allie said with a laugh. She made a face though, telling Mike what she thought of the quality of his joke. Her face humoured Mike

The pair spent several moments in silence before Allie shared her thoughts. "I'm proud of you," Allie said as she squeezed his hand

"Thank you," Mike replied

"It's hard, I'll admit. How can you do it?" Mike asked

Allie shrugged. "When you're surrounded by the 'populars' it becomes second nature. It's something you do at will," she admitted

Mike looked at her and chuckled. It's the first time she called that group of people that way.

Allie read his thoughts and shook her head in fake annoyance. "You aren't the only one who thought of them like that. I just never said it out loud," she said with a shrug.

"Allie hated the populars," Mike teasingly said as he bumped shoulders with her.

Allie groaned and rolled her eyes as she couldn't believe what's happening. "At least I was in the middle of the revolution instead of checking the Paris sewers."

Allie and Mike have talked about a lot of things, but she has never shown an interest in literature before. He liked that. He has never felt more proud of her than at that moment.

The pair rode in silence for a few moments. Then, after thinking about it, Allie said, "You are getting fit, by the way."

"Thank you. It could not be possible without you," Mike replied in kindness

"I mean it. Like you are actually building some serious muscles, Mike." Allie clarified. "Who knows? I might have to actually fuck you if body looks half as amazing as your mind,"

Mike tilted his head in confusion. "I don't know. By then I think I'll be busy exploring the Paris sewers with Vitor Hugo,"

Allie left a genuinely laugh now. "You are an ass," she said a bit cheeky

"Want to hear something crazy? Right now, you're the closest thing I have to a Fonzie in my life" Mike looked at her. Then, he laughed. "I feel sorry for you then," he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The restaurant dinner went somewhat normal. The couples were welcomed by several friends of Frank and Duncan as well as other couples. Thanks to the size of the group, they all sat at a large rectangular table.

At the head of the table were Frank and Jen. Duncan and his wife sat to Frank's right hand whilst Mike and Allie sat all the way on a corner near the end. Jen knew Frank did it on purpose, but she didn't care about that. She was elated by her performance and the praises she was getting.

However, as the night carried on she couldn't help to keep looking at Allie and Mike. They looked so happy together. They were laughing, joking, and even interacting with other people. Jen has never seen Mike being that social. He was always the shut-in. Now he is a social butterfly

Seeing them like that made her feel angry and jealous. Ever since Mike and Allie started dating, Allie told Jen everything. All her stories sounded innocent. "We started jogging. We are going to the gym together. He is helping me with Darren. We went to the beach with the kids. We cooked food at home. He is helping me with HR. The kids had a sleepover." Jen recalled in her thoughts

No details were spared. Allie was completely honest with her. And yet, she has never seen this Mike before. In nearly a decade of marriage, not once Mike ever loved going out. Three months with Allie and he is the most charming man on earth.

The realisation that Mike might have found something better for him than Jen, caused Jen to start breathing fast. She felt the walls closing in. Maybe it's all in her head or maybe it wasn't, but she couldn't help sensing panic as she saw Allie whispering sweet nothing into Mike's ear and Mike giggling like a little boy before smiling with beaming eyes at Allie.

It was too much, she needed to stop things. As she was about to get up, she felt Frank's hand on her thighs. She glared at him, but Frank didn't flinch. He kept going up her thigh until he reached her pussy.

Jen's eyes got heavy and she lowered her head pretending to wipe her mouth as Frank kept playing with her. She didn't want this right now, but her body craved it.

"Stop," Jen whispered. Frank pretended not to hear it. Jen hated this, but also loved it. The idea that everyone, especially Mike, will see her climax in public turned her on so much.

It didn't take long for Jen to have a mind-numbing orgasm in front of everyone as she did her best to hide her moans. Frank removed his hand from her things before whispering in her ear. "You taste delicious,"

Jen shivered at his words. She wanted more, she needed more. "We have to go," she whispered back. Frank nodded. This is what he wanted.

Allie and Mike, for their part, missed the entire show that Jen put as they were too far away to notice. However, by the time it's time to go, the three couples found themselves together.

Jen, Frank, Duncan and Nadine -Duncan's wife- were leaving in their respective vehicles. Jen didn't want that. She wanted some alone time with Mike before going back to Frank. And so the sitting arrangement had to be changed.

"I guess this is us," Allie said as she and Mike stood at the entrance of the restaurant.

"You aren't coming with me?" Mike asked, confused.

Allie shook her head and nodded to Jen with her eyes. Mike got it

"What now?" Mike whispered. He had a great time with Allie, but he didn't know how to cover his tracks now that he had to ride with Jen. "How do I go back?"

Allie understood his question. He could sense that Mike was panicking. He has gotten used to being himself around her, but he still kept his old behaviour with Jen. And now, he had to switch between both without the chance of getting ready.

Allie got on her toes and whispered, "Leave it to me, bubble boy."

Mike nodded. He understood what she was trying to do, and he appreciated it. However, nothing about this moment was helping him. It really felt like they're a couple who just started dating about to share their first kiss.

"Thank you," Mike whispered as he felt his heartbeat increase and his breath shorten.

Allie put one of her hands on his chest and giggled before she batted her eyelashes a couple of times, carefully looking at Mike's eyes. "You have to go back to pretending after this, ok?" she whispered so low only Mike could hear.

Mike nodded. But at the moment his mind was somewhere else.

Mike slid his arm around her waist and pulled her closer whilst Allie ran his other hand through her cheek.

They looked at each other intensely for a couple of seconds before Allie closed part of the gap between them as she closed her eyes. Mike leaned forward, closing what was left as his lips touched hers.

The kiss only lasted seconds. There wasn't any tongue involved. But in those few seconds Allie and Mike's relationship changed forever.

Allie pulled back and looked at Mike. Her cheeks were red and her breath was slightly irregular. "Are you ready?" she asked in a low voice.

"Yeah," Mike responded as he tried to calm his heartbeat.

"Good luck," she responded with a grin before lowering her head and walking away

Mike and Jen took a taxi to Frank's house. Once they jumped on the taxi, Mike didn't stop raving about how amazing Jen was and the great job she did.

Jen was still upset at what she just witnessed. Nothing about that kiss looked friendly. Nothing about tonight looked friendly. Regardless, it's hard not to get caught in Mike's excitement.

"You were so incredible, Jen!" Mike gushed. "I want you to take the part. I can keep working remotely with CATF," he said, completely enthusiastic about the whole situation.

Jen was happy everything was working better than expected. It's as if the stars aligned. "Duncan didn't mention my hair," she said happily. "The wig worked."

Mike ran his fingers through Jen's long lush blonde hair. "I'll be okay if you have to cut and dye your hair for the part," he said.

"I don't want to, Mike," Jen said with slight anger in her voice. Jen might be okay with cutting it but not dying her hair. She was a blonde. It was a big part of herself. The main reason she wanted to remain blond was because Allie wasn't, and Mike likes blondes.

"How will you handle it with Duncan and everyone else?" Mike asked.

Jen looked thoughtful. "I don't know," she said. "I'll ask Frank." Seeing Mike's frown, she squeezed his hand and said "They're his friends Mike. It's only right if we ask him."

Mike knew Jen was right. Revealing their marriage to Frank's Broadway friends affected Frank, not them. He disliked that Jen deferred to Frank for everything, but that's what Lou told him Jen was doing. Mike knew Jen was playing her game with Mike right now.

"So you're saying we might have to keep it secret?" Mike inquired

Jen understood what that meant. It meant keeping her marriage secret. Having to uphold the image of her on Frank's arm at the opening whilst Mike stood back, like a third wheel off to the side. The idea sounded hot, but Jen felt a bit uncomfortable as to where that may lead. Especially with Allie

"Is that what you're saying?" he pressed.

"No baby," Jen said immediately with a smile as she tried to hide the agitation and worries in her mind. "I'll take care of it. I promise." She tenderly stroked his face. "Okay?" she said gently, looking into his eyes.

"Okay," Mike said. They were approaching Frank's building. They didn't have much time left to be alone. "So you had adult fun in the dressing room? Frank told me," Mike said. He grinned. "Both Frank and Lou?"

"God, my nympho switch is so on," Jen said with a laugh. The laugh carried both embarrassment and amazement at herself.

Mike smiled and tenderly stroked her beautiful face. "I love you this way," he lied in a beautifully convincing way.

"Just when I'm a slut?" Jen asked with a grin back.

"Always," Mike assured her.

Jen knew she was a slut, not a goddess. Frank said she was a slut and he was right. Already that evening she had fucked Frank and Lou. And she wasn't nearly satisfied. Especially after the excitement of the successful audition. She was like a guy. She wanted to celebrate by fucking all night long.

Jen didn't say any of this to her husband because she knew it would upset him. He was sweet to always think the best of her. But sooner or later he had to accept her true nature, just like she'd accepted hers.

Jen had something else she wanted to talk about anyway. "So you and Allie are getting along," she said. She was bothered by the kiss and their attitude the entire night, but she kept her voice light and nonchalant to make it sound like she didn't care.

Mike was too distracted by what happened with Allie and his attempts to be psyched over what is about to happen to measure her words. "Yeah. She's great," he said, not interested in talking about Allie in front of Jen.

Wanting to deflect the conversation, he went to the one topic he knows will make Jen forget all about Allie. "Tell me what happened in the dressing room," he said. There was a lot of excitement in his voice.

Jen studied her husband's attitude. It looked like he wasn't interested in Allie. All he cared about was her. She wasn't too happy by how she described Allie, but it could have been a friendly compliment. Good.

She said, "They didn't cum inside me. Lou wore a condom. Frank came in my mouth."

"So you thought about it?" he asked excitedly.

"Of course I thought about it," Jen said with a playful laugh. "You know I stopped taking the pill." It wasn't a lie because she didn't say she wasn't using birth control. But Jen knew she dodged a bullet because she didn't have a sponge in during the sex with Frank and Lou. She knew she had to be more careful in the future.

Mike caught his breath. He was barely able to maintain control. As if trying to hide his immense excitement, he joked "Did you take breath mints?"

"I brushed my teeth," Jen said with a giggle. She gave him a knowing smile and said "You wish I hadn't right? You love that." She was referring to those times when she kissed Mike after a guy came into her mouth.

"Only when you make me," Mike admitted with a sheepish grin.

1...56789...20