All Comments on 'Mike & Sarah Ch. 02'

by Rebell1ous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Simple and gentle and hot. I like the context. I always wish I could find more male-dom stories with a similar dynamic -- non-degrading, etc. A wouldn't mind seeing them add a little pain into the mix to spice things up, and chastity does not do it although I know it is common in Femdom stories. A male-dom story like this would be awesome. Maybe you have inspired me to try to write one. Please continue if you have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story line with these Mike & Sarah stories. Hope you can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very mixed feelings. The femdom aspect is considerably less extreme than most of the awful stories of pain, agony and torture on this site, however, once you let a woman have control of you, they become a completely different person. Vindictive, cruel, sadistic and misandristic.

The suggested introduction of chastity is always a worrying one. The only good thing is, unless you spend thousands on a made to measure German or Swedish steel one, or it involves piercings, then most of them are easy to remove. It’s not so much the physical effect but what it does to the dynamics and psychological part of a relationship. Even with the most loving, kind and considerate woman, they all eventually lose respect for the man or become “power crazy” and go beyond the agreed limits.

An important aspect to remember is, that despite their protestations & promises of confidence, diplomacy and trust, every woman talks. They simply cannot help gossiping to a sister, neighbor, work colleague, hairdresser, cousin or “trusted” friend. So, next time you have the neighbors round for a BBQ, or drop the kids off at your sister-in-laws for a sleepover or collect your wife from her office one evening and you see raised eyebrows or smirks, you know that all your bedroom secrets, are public knowledge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebell1ous@Rebell1ous
I right loving BDSM stories. No humiliation, no degradation, everything in my stories comes from a loving place. Hope you enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mike & Sarah Previous Part
Mike & Sarah Series Info