Mike & Sarah Ch. 05

Story Info
First day of vacation.
3k words
4.65
11.6k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning to find Sarah's new chastity cage locked on my cock. She wasn't home but had left me a note:

"Gone to take care of a couple things ;)

See you later honey, I love you"

I wondered what she had gone to take care of. The night before I had controlled her for the first time, but she called dibs on being the dom for our shared vacation week. I found a key on my nightstand under the note for my chastity cage. In case I felt she was going to far, she wanted me to have a way of letting myself out.

A couple hours later her car backs into the garage and I go out to help her unload her car. "I don't need any help today honey, but I'll certainly remember you offering later," she kisses me while running her hand over my cage.

"What did you buy?"

"You'll see. I have some surprises for you later my good boy."

"Oh it's gonna be like that?" I smirk at her.

"Yes. Strip. Go to the living room. Kneel and wait for me."

I do as she commands. Naked save for my cage, I wait for her for what feels like a long time.

I hear her heels as she walks up behind me, quickly cuffing my hands and then walking around me. She's wearing a full leather catsuit with stiletto heels. I loved when she wore brighter colors, but holy shit she looked sexy. My cock strained in its cage, the key hanging just above her cleavage. "I had a feeling you'd like this." She walks over to our room and comes back with hands behind her back. I raise my eyebrows at her, asking without using words.

She slowly reveals a butt plug and my eyes widen. I've never been penetrated by anything. We talked about it the night before but I didn't think we'd try it so soon. She approaches me, breaking character for a minute. "No pressure to do this Mike. Do you want to try this?" I hesitantly nod. "Please, stop me if I cause you any pain." She lies me face down on the couch and I hear her open a tube of lubricant. She uses her finger to spread lube along my previously untouched hole, then I feel the plug pressing into me. I gasp at the new sensation. She squeezes my hand "No pressure honey." I squeeze back. She slowly presses the toy in little by little, allowing me to breathe and adjust to the feeling every inch or so it goes into me. "Good boy," she helps me stand up. Teasingly she taps the exposed head of my cock with her finger "Cuffed, caged and plugged," she smirks and kisses me.

For the next few minutes she just hugs and kisses me while running her hands all over my body. I want to beg and she hasn't even had me locked for 24 hours. "Kneel." I know the task I'm going to be assigned and don't protest as she pulls my face toward her pussy, now the zipper on her outfit is undone. I don't try to tease her, just licking her in and out before she cums on my face. "You didn't even need my clit to make me cum. Either you're working extra hard or having you plugged is just that hot." She grabs a remote from the coffee table "Let's go to the bedroom."

I follow my Mistress, my cock leaking pre cum on my legs as I walk. "So messy." she giggles scooping pre cum off my legs and making me suck it from her fingers. "I do like my mark on your handsome face I must say." I open my mouth to beg to be unlocked but she places her hand over my lips "I didn't give you permission to beg." I nod and don't speak as she removes her hand. "That's a good boy."

I think she's going to tie me to the bed but she kneels in front of me, examining my poor cock. She kisses the head repeatedly and holds my hips back as I try to thrust into her mouth. "Oh no, you haven't earned a blowjob yet," she smirks standing back up. "But for thrusting without permission you've gotten yourself a punishment." She playfully pushes me back, but being that I'm handcuffed I can't really fight. She kisses me and runs her hands over my naked skin, softly pushing me back until my knees hit the back of the bed. She turns me around and pushes me facedown on the bed.

She pulls out a paddle we've used before. She hits my ass with it ten times. By the time she finishes my ass is red and I think my leaking cock is going to burst through it's cage. "Please take my cage off!" I whimper as she turns me over onto my back.

"I will," she traces her fingers over my nipples "eventually." Her smile as she says this makes me shiver. She mounts me "You want to be released? Earn it." she lowers herself down to my mouth and tongue. I do exactly what I know she loves and she cums a few minutes later. "How are you feeling with the plug Mike?" she asks reaching under my back to squeeze my hand.

"I'm ok. I wasn't expecting us to try it so soon. Thank you for going easy putting it in" I squeeze back.

"Of course honey. I was at the store earlier for my outfit and saw the plug. Do you like my outfit?" she teases me running a finger over my cage "It looks like the big physical cue I look for has been taken away from you." she smiles and kisses me. She gets up and goes to our closet, something I've grown to both love and dread when we play. She comes back with a spreader bar, blindfold and ballgag.

Now I know she isn't going to go easy on me tonight. First she cuffs my legs to the bar. Then she climbs on top of me, pressing the ballgag into my mouth. I lift my head allowing her to strap it around my head. To my surprise then she turns me onto my side and undoes the handcuffs. I look at her puzzled "Can't have your arms going numb now can we?" she smiles at me. She undoes the zipper on her outfit and pulls my hands to her breasts. "Play with my nipples."

My favorite was to suck her nipples but that couldn't happen. I just pinched them and fondled her breasts. I was teasing myself more than her with this. "Good boy." she praises "Spread your arms to the corners." I oblige hoping I'll get unlocked after. To my shock it isn't the velcro restraints we've used before, but rather solid steel cuffs sealed with a padlock. "I thought it was time for an upgrade." she caresses my face as she locks the second cuff.

She takes a step off the bed and stares at me. "I don't know if I've told you before but you look delicious when you're bound and helpless." She pulls her key out of her cleavage "Oh please" I think. She slides her key into the padlock and slowly, teasingly takes the lock out and slides the cage off. I whine at the sudden feeling of freedom for my already hard and dripping cock.

She picks up the remote she first carried into the room with us. I wonder what it controls. A few seconds later the plug starts vibrating slowly. I jump at the completely foreign sensation. She comes over and squeezes my hand after my reaction. After a couple of minutes I adjust to the sensation and squeeze back. Then she takes out the cock ring she's used to torment me before. I want to beg her for mercy. With that and the plug she could edge me for hours. Days if she wanted to and wouldn't break a sweat.

She slides the ring down to the base, my eyes a mix of nerves and arousal. She looks at me and smiles "This is fair play for yesterday honey." she reaches over to check in with me again. I squeeze back but know I'm in for a frustrating night, especially after she slides the blindfold over my eyes.

I hear her take her phone off the nightstand and I know what that means. "Tease." That's a new command for the ring, which vibrates for a few seconds and then stops. "Again." I start to struggle and moan around my gag. "Again." She checks in with me after.

"Edge."

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"Tease."

My cock is so hard it hurts at this point. I'm trying to free myself from my restraints but I know I'm not escaping.

"Again."

"Edge."

"Tease."

"Edge."

"Again."

"Tease."

How long has it been. How long will she do this to me. With the ring torturing me and the plug softly vibrating it's enough to break a man. "I think it's time to give your friend a break." She removes the gag and immediately replaces it with her fingers, slick with her juices. I suck her fingers clean and feel the weight on the bed shifting until she's sitting right above me. "Do you want to cum?" I only whimper in response "I'll take that as a yes. Earn it." I lick her as best as I can. I love giving her oral but holy shit I need to cum.

After she cums she makes me suck her juices off her fingers again. "Such a good boy for me."

"Please," I'm barely able to whimper.

"Please what?" she teases.

"Please let me cum." I beg.

"Oh you want to unload your cum inside me?"

"Yes, yes please!"

"Is your cock hard and desperate?"

"Yes!"

"Why is it hard?" she pinches my nipples.

"My cock is hard from your teasing Mistress, but my cock wants so desperately to cum for you!" my entire being is the cock between my legs right now.

"Why should I let you?"

"I've been a good boy for you! I've licked your pussy to orgasm whenever you wanted tonight."

"Did you lick my pussy good enough to warrant an orgasm?" This question rocks my world. Is she actually going to deny me an orgasm tonight?

"I don't know. Only you can decide that Mistress," I confess.

"I didn't hear a question."

"Mistress did I lick your pussy good enough to deserve a release for my cock?"

"No," she pushes the gag back in my mouth before I can protest. She checks in with me before she goes back to playing.

"Edge."

"Again."

"Again."

"Tease."

She reaches over to squeeze my hand "This is a new feature honey, if you don't like it shake your head." I nod in understanding. "Shock." The ring zaps my cock, it's not excruciatingly painful but it definitely doesn't tickle. I squeeze back.

"Again."

"Edge."

"Again."

I am a mess at this point. My cock is throbbing and leaking pre cum, I'm trying to beg but the gag prevents me. She doesn't even need any other toys to tease me. But I fear she's going to use them anyway. She traces the feather up my leg. The goddamn feather again. It's her favorite way to torment me. The plug starts vibrating on a higher setting and she starts flicking the feather all over my cock.

I'm just whimpering, barely even a man at this point rather just a bundle of need. "Tease." she continues to use the feather to her desired affect. "Again."

"Again."

"I'm going to give you another chance to earn a release." I immediately start licking her best I ever have. She cums on my face much quicker than usual. "Wow. You definitely deserve a release after giving me that." I'm ready to thank her but then she adds "But if you make me feel so good with the threat of denial... I might want to see if you can make me feel even better."

My entire body twitches in my bonds. She can't keep this up all night. But she can. Like she said yesterday she can cum over and over to suppress her need for penetration. I can't relieve myself with my hands tied, she's my only hope for an orgasm. I barely even register her stuffing the gag back in my mouth because my mind is racing so much.

To my surprise she slowly lifts the blindfold. Surely this is just another tease. "Fuck I love your needy eyes," she kisses my forehead "especially the way they look when I've been tormenting you and your cock all night." She pulls out a vibrator I haven't seen before. She sits on my stomach and uses the toy to get off on my body. I just whimper at this and beg as best as I can with my eyes.

She goes back to our closet and pulls out the nipple clamps. My body twitches as she puts them on me. She pulls the blindfold back down over my eyes, returning me to my prison.

The plug vibrates on a higher setting now. Oh no back to this. "Shock."

"Again."

"Tease."

"Edge."

"Again." these two edges only last for a few seconds because my cock is so sensitive.

"Do you want to cum?" The sound I make in response is somewhere between a whimper and a groan. She's just going to tease me again.

This time the ring vibrates with no verbal cue. It just vibrates powerfully. I start thrusting my hips, foolishly trying to get more stimulation. Right when I'm about to cum it stops. I can't even describe the sound I made in response. She removes the gag again. "Here's another chance boy." I lick her as well as the last time and she cums almost just as fast. "I think I like having you denied. It definitely gives your tongue some extra motivation." She again reinserts the gag after checking in with me.

"Edge."

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"Again." I start crying into the blindfold. The night before I made her cry. Her words from earlier ring in my head "Fair play for yesterday." How much longer would she keep this up?

"Again."

"Tease." I expect to hear her command more torment but she kisses my cock instead. Oh please suck me off. She picks up my cock with two fingers. "Look how swollen and desperate it is." she teases. I can feel how desperate it is! Please make me cum! I want to beg so desperately but I fear that would only lead to more torment. But if I don't beg then she'll keep going because she wants me to beg. I'm trapped somewhere between heaven and hell and I don't think this journey is ending soon. I wish I could do something to make her let me cum. Anything!

"Edge." She checks in with me after I barely react to being denied once again. "This is your last chance. Fail me, and you'll go back into chastity without a release." With tears running down my cheeks and my mind racing a million miles an hour I lick her without even thinking about what I'm doing. She cums quicker than she has all night, but reinserts the gag before I say anything. "You've earned a release for that one."

Part of me doesn't believe her. This is just another tease. She slides the ring coated in my pre cum off my cock, and slides it over my cheeks. My face now a mess of tears, her juices and now my pre cum. She climbs on top of me and starts riding me and tugging on the chain between the clamps. "You have to make me cum again before you can." I just let myself feel the otherworldly sensation of her riding me, doing everything I can to hold off my orgasm. She cums after a few minutes and then climbs off of me. I scream around the gag.

She pulls away the blindfold and sees my eyes a mix of lust, frustration and need. "Are you ok honey?" she wiped some tears away from my eyes. I nod. "You can cum whenever you want." She gets off the bed and walks to the foot of the bed. She kneels and licks her juices off my cock. She gives my the best blowjob of my entire life. Sliding her lips up and down the shaft, sliding her tongue around the head and dipping it into the slit. Then she starts stroking me while sucking my head. After a few minutes I just shatter. I feel like I have a hundred orgasms at once. I'm seeing stars, it's so intense.

I return from heaven a few minutes later and look at her. She's smiling from ear to ear and removes my gag. I open my mouth and completely submit to her. I taste my cum for the first time.

She reaches over and unlocks the cuffs. I can't even move my arms. My body is limp, I don't even feel her untie my legs. The thing that wakes me up is the sensation of her taking the clamps off my nipples.

"Are you ok Mike?" Sarah asks afraid after I've barely moved since being untied.

"I'm ok. That was just so intense. It was like a dam burst."

"I thought you were going to rip through the cuffs while I was edging you. I didn't want to make you cry. I'm sorry I got carried away." she strokes my face.

"It's completely fine Sarah. Now I know why you were ok with me making you cry last night." I give her a deep kiss.

She gives me a cold water bottle from the nightstand. "How did you feel about the plug."

"It was fun," I blush a little as I say it.

"Don't be embarrassed about it honey. It's just another fun thing you and I can do together."

"I have a feeling I'll be wearing the plug for much of this week," I smile at her "Mistress."

"Yes. The cage too." She smirks at my reaction.

"Oh you tease," I kiss her "are we actually gonna keep this up all vacation?"

"Oh yes. And I have lots more surprises for you this week," she winks at me.