Mike Catches a Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

"At least it wasn't the enforcers. I am glad you came without them."

He smiled, "What makes you think I came without them?" He pointed over the edge of the boat, and there in the water was six of the biggest mermen he had ever seen, (Of course, he had only seen one before them, but they still looked big.) He smiled as Man of the Sea dove off the boat and was gone.

Mystic looked at him, "I'm cold all of a sudden." He wrapped the blanket around her shoulders.

"How about we go into the cabin?"

"How about the bedroom?" She had a mischievous smile on her face. He suddenly realized; it was going to be a magical night. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She didn't need to remove any clothing, since she is always naked. When she dropped the blanket, it looked to Mike like she was glowing. He stripped as quickly as he could. She stepped up to him, (she only came up to his shoulder), embraced him and kissed him. The world went away. His eyes glazed over, and he was holding heaven itself, it there is one. If there isn't, this was close enough. He didn't know how long he stood there holding her, but she broke the embrace, and pulled him down on the bed. As she lay there, he stroked her body gently with his fingers. Her breasts were heaving, and she just lay back and enjoyed every touch. He kissed her again, and she took his hand and directed it between her legs.

"I have to tell you," She whispered. "My body isn't really a human woman. This will be different than anything you might imagine." She put his hand between her legs. It felt unlike any pussy he had ever felt. Because it wasn't a pussy. It was more like gills. It was warm and wet to the touch. He could see her shudder when his finger entered her, so that was good. "You can enter me like you would a human woman. You will learn the sensitive areas and I will learn yours. When I have my tail, you will have to enter me from behind, but now you can try the front. I must tell you; I have never been entered yet. We were waiting for the ceremony. Be gentle with me." She lay back and spread her human legs.

Mike lay down on her, and slowly pushed into her. She was tight. He could see she was uncomfortable, but her eyes said continue. As he slipped into her, the feeling started overwhelming him. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced. When he was completely in, she relaxed and started rocking gently. The sensation almost made him come right then. He began pumping her, slowly at first, then quicker and quicker. Her face started glowing and she lay still. That was all it took. Mike let everything go, and it was the greatest night of his life. After he finished, he just lay on her as they recovered. As her glow dimmed, he smiled.

"What is the glow?"

"I don't know. This is my first time, remember? I have been told about it, but now I know for myself. And it is everything I was told it was." She just lay there in the warmth of his body." She started thinking, this might work. But if it doesn't, and she only gets this a few times, she will remember this for the rest of her life. They fell asleep in each other's arms dreaming of possibilities.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12