Mike's Navy: Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of range will that give me?"

"Mike, a CB radio is regulated so they're all 4 watts out of the box. If you get your antenna tuned you will get the maximum output and input sensitivity. A lot of the results you see will depend on weather and topography. I get about ten miles on my Cobra 25 on a clear day and I'm happy with that."

"Is that what you were using at the truck stop?"

"I was using Jolly's General Lee when I chatted you up and Denver Pete. Well you didn't hear me but I was chatting at you. I was picking you up faintly, he has good ears on that rig."

"You were using what?"

"Jolly, you know, Jolly Green Giant. Well he thinks he's got a giant trunk but I got news for him. Anyway he has a CB called a General Lee and that's what I was talking on. It's not a bad rig."

"You rode in with him, did you?"

"No, I was thinking of riding out with him but you convinced me otherwise. I'm glad you did."

"So what would all this fancy stuff you were telling me about set me back?"

"It just so happens I have that exact set up for sale used so it's a good price and when we get back to Kamloops if you have a day, installed."

"Well, it happens I will have three days to install it or at least two and a half. I have rest days coming to me."

"You mean we'll have almost a week. I never been with a man that long, not even Dwayne's father." she smiles distantly. Mike steers them through Spences Bridge and soon into Cache Creek. He continues north on Hwy. 97 and it's ten o clock. He plans to make Williams Lake for lunch. The country is desolate, wind swept and traffic is light but the highway's bare.

"Have you ever been to Prince Rupert, Helen?" She doesn't answer so Mike glances at her. "You haven't, have you?"

"It's bad highway up there, you know. They call it the Yellowhead Highway but they also call it the Highway of Tears in British Columbia. I've been to Burns Lake and was glad to get back to Prince George."

"I heard of that. Some woman was murdered or something like that."

"Eight of them murdered and no one knows how many are just missing... gone... disappeared. It's four hundred and fifty miles of wilderness up there from Prince George to Prince Rupert and I'll be able to say I saw it and survived."

"Are you afraid? You look absolutely terrified. What is it, Helen? You've been up to the Yellowhead with me before."

"Never west of Burns Lake but I trust you, Mike. I don't think I would go there with anyone else. The killer on that highway might be a truck driver or a traveling salesman. It's always women that disappear and their bodies show up in remote areas strangled and raped." She broods over it.

"The first one was 26 year old Gloria Moody in 1969. They found her body 10 kms. from Williams Lake. She was last seen in a bar near there. Still unsolved to this day and there were others before that they claim are gone. Who knows how many more but seven more bodies have been found."

"Well police must be looking for who could have done it."

"I'm not sure, many were half breeds or native maids, daughters of unwed mothers, and so forth. How many votes do they influence. I guess not enough to warrant a big investigation. There are signs up there that warn women not to hitchhike in the area. That's the political way of handling it. If you're female and you hitchhike you're on your own!"

"I suppose that's the message you get from it but you might as well say the same thing is true of missing women from the eastside of downtown Vancouver because they're prostitutes although I bet they're being sought like any other missing persons. It's like the Green River murders in Washington state that involve prostitutes, they've formed a task force to catch that guy."

"Sure, but women are still disappearing." Mike's stumped. Inside he has to agree with her, it is scary to be a young free spirited woman in these times. He considers her life style and knows where she's coming from. They enter Williams Lake, "Hey, there's a Boston Pizza. How about pizza for lunch?" He wheels in and parks by the building.

Over pizza he says, "We're doing well, we've put in three hundred miles this morning from Hope and it's almost one. At this rate we should make Prince George by seven."

Helen rubs his shoulder, "Isn't it time for playtime yet?"

"Not till I shut her down for the night, love."

Throughout the afternoon they encounter showers but it's slightly above freezing so it doesn't slow him much. He pulls into the Husky Travel Plaza in Prince George at 6:40 local time and decides to fuel up no matter how far he goes from here. Once done fueling up they go for supper.

"Another two hours could put us in Burns Lake and another hour after that, Houston. If it doesn't freeze we'll be good but I'm afraid after dark we might find ourselves on ice. Of course, first sign of ice we can pull over. I have lots of fuel now."

"We haven't seen any more rain for half an hour now. Maybe we're out of the showers." Mike nods thoughtfully. "You wouldn't stop between towns, would you?"

"Sure, if we run into ice. We can lock up securely, it's not a problem."

"What if I have to go to the bathroom?"

"We use the great outdoors," he grins. "I'll hold your hand."

"I won't go outside up there along the road."

"I think I have a pickle jar under the seat on your side if worst comes to worst. Would that suit you?" He elaborates, "It's a gallon jar with a handle on it, it has a wide top and lid. We'll look when we go back to the truck. Eat up now."

"Why do you have that?"

"Mmm, people sometimes get caught short," he grins.

"I know that grin, it was someone special, wasn't it?"

"It was my wife on a trip to Prince Edward Island. She's about five months along and does get caught short often. The baby puts a lot of pressure on her bladder." He gets up to go. "Let's hit the road."

He boosts her up and they pull out heading west. Of course Helen checks under the seat and finds the pickle jar. "Wow, that's big but I bet it's tough to sit on it. I have a big ass." She mutters, "I suppose if she's that far gone, so does she." Mike just grins and keeps shifting gears.

"Please, put it away carefully. I don't want it to get broken bouncing around in here."

"It does have a lid on it and a large wide mouth. I guess you knew what you were doing. Did she ever use it?" He nods. "Did anyone else use it?" He grins and nods again.

They pass through Vanderhoof and Fort Fraser. "I guess we'll make Burns Lake easy enough. I think I'll try for Smithers and call it a night."

"It'll be pretty late, won't it?"

"Should make it by eleven. As long as it's not slippery or snowing I'll keep plugging away at it."

"There's not much traffic up here. I've only seen trucks the last half hour. Not a car or pickup, not even a Jeep. Even the trucks are few and far apart. Do you hear anybody on that CB?"

"Hardly a sound on 19. Of course you have those idiots with the boosted power in the deep south on a few higher channels but that's to be expected."

"Don't be too hard on them, Mike. Not until you try your four watts. Many are happy with what they got but lots of guys want more and it creeps up on you. You want to try 10 watts and then 40 watts and then why not 100. Hell, the hams have 150 to 1500 watts and look at who they can chat with. It's insidious the craving for more power but when you go over 4 you go illegal. That you must recognize. Five watts is illegal!"

"So what's the best I can expect from 4 watts?"

"If your antenna is tuned you will get the best performance and I think I can guarantee you ten plus miles with that used Uniden I got. In decent weather and flat terrain that could mean 25 to 50 miles, or line of sight but don't expect that all the time. That's about what Jolly is getting with his General."

Mike thinks on that as they push west and north through scrub brush and rocks. Mike is constantly alert for wildlife and sees glowing eyes occasionally but nothing on the road. They whistle through small communities in dark shadows with few street lights. Mike is very happy to see the sign for Smithers. The main street is lined by alpine trees and red hued sidewalks framed by a bend in the Bulkley River that forms the Bulkley Valley.

"I heard they call this 'Little Switzerland', and I can see why. It definitely looks quaint and exceptional. Let's find a place to park." He glances at Helen, "Do you know we have come about 600 miles today. How about that!"

He spots a Safeway Store in a mall on the right and decides the parking lot is perfect for the night. "Look at that, there's a McDonald's and a Boston Pizza across the street from the mall. Let's go grab us a quarter pounder with cheese."

He locks up the truck and they cross King Street to the McDonald's. "It's a nice little town. I didn't expect it to be, I guess. You know, the highway of tears thing. Is it like you thought it would be, Mike?"

"I didn't have any preconceived ideas so I just find it all new but I agree, it's a nice little town." They grab burgers and pops then head back to the truck to eat them.

"Shall I give us a bit of privacy before we eat?" He pulls the shades out from behind the seat and installs them. "How's that. I was glad you used the can over there like I did. Will you need my pickle jar tonight?"

"Maybe in the morning but it's late so maybe not." They munch on their burgers. "You know you frighten me, Mike?"

"Huh, what?"

"I like you far too much. Whenever I do that I get hurt and I always swear I won't do it again. But I hear your voice on the CB and I get shivers up and down my spine so here I go again. Please don't promise me anything, Mike. Even my son likes you. He asks when you're coming home again."

"Helen, I do like you a lot but my first allegiance is to my wife and it always will be. What I try to provide to you is comfort and pleasure while I'm with you. I promise to do that in a kind manner for as long as you want me and I'm available. Please don't fall in love with me, just care for me when we're together. We're friends with benefits, if you'd like."

She looks into her pop, "Are there others?"

"Yes, there are others."

"Are they like me?"

"There are so many differences in each and no two alike."

"Well, are they my age?"

"One is 49."

"Married?"

"Widowed."

"Are there many?"

"Two besides you right now."

"Oh... it's an exclusive club." Mike smiles and nods. She finishes her pop and burger. He pulls out the bed roll and she helps him spread it out.

"We better get some sleep." He undresses and she hesitantly does the same. He helps by undoing her bra. She keeps her panties on and crawls under the covers as Mike adjusts the lights and music. He slips under the covers behind her in the nude. He slips his arm over her and draws her back against him, "Good night, Helen."

She whispers, "Good night, Mike." She can feel his naked flesh against hers and snuggles against him. She squirms a bit and finally slides her panties down to kick them off. Now she can feel his hard fleshy pecker between the cheeks of her ass and it makes her restless. She tries to lay quietly but she can feel a cool spot of precum slipping down her inside thigh and knows her own juices are welling up inside her as well.

"Oh damn, Mike. Let's do it!" she rolls to face him. He smiles and kisses the tip of her nose, then rubs noses with her as he covers her lips with his.

Thursday, February 7, 1985

"Good morning, sweet lady." he yawns and stretches. "Now don't play dumb, I know you're awake." He kisses the nape of her neck while sliding the flat of his hand down her tummy further and further. He plays with her crinkly pubic hair.

She spreads her legs a bit for him and giggles, "What time is it?" Her fingers seek his erection.

"It's our time, it's always our time when we're together." He traces her nether lips with his finger tips. "Oh, you're so ready for me this morning."

"I know and so are you. You're wet with precum." she whispers back. "Or it might be from the sheets." she muses.

"We're just a pair of slobs, aren't we? As many times as we came during the night and I don't recall cleaning up once." he considers, "But they say it does make healthy skin lotion." He hears a giggle and chuckles with her.

"I think I came over forty times. Do you think that's possible?"

"You cum easy when you get started so I imagine you might have. I know you drained me dry a few times."

"Mmm, just keep rubbing me right there," she shivers, "Yes, that's the spot." then, "Ohh, that's it!" she wiggles against him. He lifts her leg and slides into her from the rear in a scissors position. Moving slowly in a measured beat he works his cock in deeper each stroke until he feels his crotch solid against hers.

He murmurs, "Mmm, now we're one. It's almost like a religious experience, isn't it."

"I never thought of it that way but it is peaceful to lay joined with you. You're unlike any other man, Mike. I feel you make love with me. You're never in any hurry and I always cum with you. It's like a celebration." They rock against each other feeling the friction and twinges of pleasure. "I think we better get up. I do have to pee."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." He shuttles in her quickly a half dozen times and slides out. He lightly slaps her ass. "Let's go. Can you make McDonalds."

"I think it's the pickle jar for me, Mike. Quickly, please."

He slides off the seat and pulls the jar out spinning the lid off it. "Here we go."

"How do I do this?" she staring at the jar.

"Lay on your belly feet over the edge of the seat, that's it and lean back till you feel the lip of the jar under you. Can you feel it?" He hears water splashing and hopes she's got it right. "You can guide it with your hand on the jar."

She turns her head and grins at him, "I think I got it all in the jar. Now as long as I don't spill it getting back up."

"Do you want me to remove it for you?"

"No, just give me the lid." She spins the lid back on the jar. "Yikes, that lids cold on the you know what!" She laughs. "Have you got any Kleenex? Maybe I have in my purse."

"There's a partial roll of TP in the glove box. Can you reach it?" She manages it and wipes herself. He says, "Now I really have to go so we better get dressed. Make sure the lid is tight on that jar, please." He's pulling on his clothes and wiggling around to keep from pissing himself.

He peeks around his shade and declares, "It doesn't look like they're open yet so I'm going to piss by my tires." He pulls his jacket over his shoulders and gets out of the cab then walks around the trailer as though checking tires. When he is reasonably sure no one can see him he stops to pee in the gravel lot.

He climbs back up and she's removed all the shades. She says, "It doesn't look like there's anything open, does it?" She's rolling up his bedroll. She stops, "Can we leave this open to dry out."

"Sure, spread it out over on that side and you can sit here by me. I like you close to hand anyway." He grins.

"Most guys tell me it distracts them to have me so close." she adds in a morose voice, "Especially the morning after."

"You're a nice distraction, Helen. I love you close all the time, and I mean before and after."

"Oh Mike, you just turn my head." she lays out the bedding watching him out of the corner of her eyes. Mike slips it in gear and flips off the parking brake with a hiss and crash of air. It rolls gently ahead and he catches it with the clutch then shifts again heading for the street.

"See if we have any coffee left there, love." She drains it in two cups and tells him it's not too hot. "All the better for quick drinking, love. Thank you." he gulps it down as they roll out of town with the sunrise skies turning pink in the mirror, "With any luck we should be in Prince Rupert in about three hours."

She tips her cup at him and he says, "You know you have the most beautiful smile first thing in the morning. You're a sweetheart to wake up to."

She feels tingles all over, "Well thank you, kind sir," she drinks her coffee. Secretly she wishes she could wake up next to him every morning.

In forty five minutes they roll into Hazelton. First they go through New Hazelton and then South Hazelton and still there's nothing open so they push on west and south heading for the sea. Another hour finds them winding around the Skeena River's course into Terrace. As they cross the river heading into town Mike spots a McDonalds and pulls to the curb.

"Hey, breakfast is waiting and they have a public bathroom. Let's go!" They bail out and he locks up the truck. They dash across the highway and into the fast food stand. Mike has a hot chocolate and two Big Macs for breakfast whereas Helen goes for a pair of Filet-O-fish and root beer. Mike gets his thermos filled with coffee and they are ready to go after a visit to the can.

"We should be into Prince Rupert within an hour or so. Do you think I should drop you somewhere while I go to the dock or do you think you can stay out of sight."

She looks despondent, "You don't want to be seen with me?"

"See the sign on your side of the windshield? It says, NO RIDERS for a reason. We're not insured for anyone other than the driver and it's Government policy to not allow riders anyway. I can ignore that except when at a base or other government facility. Then I could get in trouble for having you here."

"Oh, but I guess I could duck down and stay out of sight that way, couldn't I?"

"It should work here. We are only going to a dockside." he adds, "And by the way, I'm proud to have you on my arm, lady. I like to show you off."

Around ten thirty AM local time they cross the bridge to Kaien Island and Prince Rupert. It's about five miles to the harbor and Mike proceeds to the Prince Rupert Port Authority where he inquires the location of HMCS Mirimichi.

"They're anchored off Digby Island but I think their supply boat is at the landing along Manson Way." He directs Mike and they find the crew where he suggests.

One sailor calls, "Just back it to the dock, that's the stuff for Kamloops under that tarp on the dock. We're getting a forklift and we'll have ours off in no time."

Another vehicle arrives and an officer with a sailor jump out. Mike nods to them. It's the Sea Cadets Commander and the sailor is in sea cadets' uniform as well. He addresses Mike, "As soon as they have their stuff off we'll load you up with our stuff. You made good time."

"I did and especially for this time of year. The roads were clear and in good shape." Mike glances to see Helen laying on the seat out of sight. He pulls up his briefcase and takes out the paperwork then backs up to the dock. He jumps down and asks them to check the seal before they open it. On the paperwork he shows them the seal number. They sign for it and open it up.

They drop a plate in place and they start unloading. When they are done the sea cadet has their stuff uncovered and starts loading. The sea cadet officer checks him and his loading. When he's satisfied he seals the load and signs the paperwork for it. He gives it to Mike and they are done.

All told it doesn't take an hour. Mike pulls away from the dock and they start home. "Let's get out of here before it snows or something. We'll try to make Prince George tonight and home tomorrow. Then you can show me that CB you have for me."

Around two they pull back into Smithers and have a late lunch and by eight PM they pull into the Husky truck stop in Prince George. Mike tops up his fuel and does his paperwork then asks Helen, "Are you hungry, gal?"

"Oh yes, that's quite a hike out there to the coast. Have you ever been out to Bella Coola?" Mike just laughs. "I guess that means you haven't. I've made the trip with a four by four club over the logging roads. It's a tough trail but glorious."