Mike's Navy: Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By nine PM which is ten PM locally he is pulling into the Winnipeg Husky Truck Centre. It's been a long day and his thermos is empty but he's made good time and he'll go south from here. He fuels up and goes for late supper.

"Well look what the cat dragged in. Where have you been to this time of the night, Mike?"

"Fina, I am beat and it is late. Where are you hiding your payphone around here?"

"If you're calling collect you can use the house phone but keep it short."

Mike thanks her and calls home. "Well, I'm in Winnipeg tonight. How are you, dear?"

"Tired, I was asleep. Sorry love but it's one in the morning here."

"I know how you feel, I been on the road since six this morning. So far the weather is good though."

"You haven't got this snow yet? We been snowed in for two days now. Maxine came up to check on me. You didn't tell me she lived just down the hill from us."

"I guess I might see the bad weather when I get to the Great Lakes. I'm going south of Superior through Duluth to avoid anything brewing over that lake. I've got a good buddy now to help me, I got a deal on a CB in Kamloops. It sure makes it easier in bad weather when you can keep in touch with other truckers on the road."

She remarks, "I guess that could be helpful. It doesn't seem to be bringing you home any faster."

"It is giving me comfort to extend my sense of what is occurring around me, it has given me a greater range of awareness. It's hard to explain unless you do my job."

"Will you be home soon? It looks like five more days."

"I think that's about right. They will owe me at least one extra rest day, perhaps two. We'll have some time to get to know each other again. I sure miss you, love."

"Oh Mike, I miss you so much, too."

"Good night, love. Get yourself back to bed. I'm sorry I called so late, I could have called in the morning."

"I'm glad you called. I love you. Please hurry home. Good night."

He goes to his table and Fina checks on him, "Any idea what you'd like for supper?"

"It's nice to see a familiar face but how come you're here so late?"

"I swapped a shift so I'm doing a payback."

"Do you mean a double? You worked today as well?"

She grins a crooked smile, "Yeah, I'm tough. Don't you think I can take it?"

"How are you going to make it back in for tomorrow's shift? You'll meet yourself going home." He grins, "Of course you could just stay at my place." he winks.

"And you think I would get more sleep that way, eh?"

"No, not really, but you won't waste fuel driving back and forth."

"Oh, it's a matter of economics. I see." she grins considering his proposal.

"Well yeah, economics and convenience." he puts his nose into the menu. She's younger than him he figures and a willowy five foot nine, he'd wager. He peeks at her around the menu and she's at the counter; slim with light brown hair and blue eyes, he muses, 'Yeah, I'd do that.'

He speaks up so she can hear him, "Yeah, I'll take a hot roast beef with fries and gravy." She nods on her way to the pass through with the kitchen. She comes back with the coffee pot and pours his cup full without asking and trails her hand along the back of his neck. Mike smiles and she does, too.

After he's ate she meets him at the till and he sees there is another waitress on the counter. She whispers, "Go ahead, I'll come out in a minute." Mike nods and goes back to the truck to start his conversion of it. She's close behind him so he helps her up and she looks around as he gets seated. "I thought you had some sleeper or something in here."

He slides the seat back and she's surprised. He pulls up the shades and she likes that helping him put in the last one. He then pulls up the sleeping roll and she smiles helping him open it up. "I do have some paperwork I have to take care of first but I won't be long. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable," and she does just that.

He can't believe how quickly she's naked and under the cover. He asks, "Do you have everything off?"

She nods, "Uh huh, are you done"

"Uh, soon." he finishes his paperwork then undresses to slip under the cover with her. "Don't you have to call anyone, your mother or whatever?"

'My husband? I did and he thinks I'm sleeping over with a friend. Well, actually I am." She slides her arm around him and toys with his body with the other. "You're my friend, aren't you?"

"Do you do this often?"

"I don't but I'm sure you don't believe that. You see it's just that I think I know you now and I've met your wife but you're still interested in me so I thought, why not? I'm pretty sure you don't have any embarrassing venereal disease. If you did you wouldn't circulate and I imagine you pick partners with that in mind so you should be as safe as possible under the circumstances. Oh, and I'm already pregnant so don't worry about that."

"Okay, so what do you like? Do you like oral? How about anal?" She shakes her head in disgust at the latter.

"I'm not used to oral but I'd like to try it. Would you show me how?"

"I like that you're open minded about something you've never tried. You never gave a blowjob in school or anything like that?" She shakes her head so he starts by explaining. "Our bodies do not produce anything harmful to each other. When we kiss we exchange saliva, especially if we French kiss. Do you?"

She nods, "Oh yeah, I do that."

"So that's oral sex in that you use your mouth to stimulate your partner. Right?" She nods quickly. 'And I bet your husband loves to suck on your nipples, right?" She nods with a big grin. "So that's oral sex as well. Let's try that and we'll go from there."

They play tongue tag for a while and she really likes it rubbing her naked form all over him. Since she is close to his height he easily plays with her breasts and tastes her nipples making her pant with excitement. "Are you ready for the next step?" She nods enthusiastically as he turns her so they are in a close 69. "Now you can stimulate me by kissing, licking and sucking on my erection while I can do the same with your sweet pubic lips and vagina." He proceeds to lick and kiss her opening causing her to catch her breath.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" She has a death grip on his hardness. "Oh my!" She tries a kiss and quick lick of his cap. "Am I doing it... oh my, oh yes, oh, oh!" She wraps her mouth around him and sucks for all she's worth. Mike is licking her lips and her clit feeling her fill up with juices and licking them up. He pauses, "Do you like it?"

She tries to talk then pulls her mouth back, "Do I ever! Wow, I been missing some wild sex, I think. Do you like it?"

"You do things to me, baby!" he grins and she laughs.

"I know, I don't know how to do it. What am I doing wrong?"

"Just take your time and enjoy it. Look me over and think of all the ways you can stimulate me. Like what is the most sensitive part of my organ, or what would happen if you licked my sack or how much of him can you get in your mouth at one time. One point, don't worry, I'm not going to cum unless I tell you first. Also many girls like the taste of cum so they swallow all they can get but I would suggest you taste it first."

He laps her pussy quickly and she shudders so he burrows in with his tongue and teases her. He can tell she's highly orgasmic and easily started. She's having mini orgasms already frequently shaking or jerking. He moans and realizes she's getting pretty good at pumping his well. She's picked up stroking him while she sucks and she seems to be concentrating on his head. He needs to get her off quickly so he concentrates on licking her clit and sucking on it.

That does it! She goes wild and calls out in her excitement forgetting his hard cock as she experiences wonderful nerve synapses ending in the pleasure centers of her brain. She whimpers and catches her breath, "You did that with ... your tongue! Oh wow!"

"You have orgasms regularly, don't you?"

She pauses, "Only when I do it with my fingers. My husband cums too fast... so we never have the chance."

"Do you ever have sex with any other truck drivers?"

She shrugs, "Only once before and he was like my husband, quick and go to sleep."

"I thought that might be the case. See most kids when they start dating or experimenting use oral sex to avoid pregnancy. They call it 'giving head' or a 'blow job' and the girls can get the guys off without any chance of pregnancy. Most girls find that the boys like them to swallow so if they like the taste they do it that way, but you don't have to. Semen also makes a fine skin lotion or you can spit it in the trash. Some girls like to rub it in their breasts or tummy."

"But semen is for making babies."

"Like hens eggs they are full of protein so don't feel it's wasted as skin lotion or a diet supplement." He grins.

She licks him slowly, "What feels the best to you? I want to see if I can make you cum." She's grinning now.

"Actually you were doing something right, I was very close."

She takes it all in her mouth and sucks on it as she moves her head up and down. She follows her mouth closely with her hands stroking him firmly. She peeks up at him grinning and sucking hard and fast. Mike chuckles and winks so she goes faster. "I'm close, very close... oh yeah!"

She opens her mouth wide and waits causing Mike to laugh, subside and ease off. "You'll have to keep going, babe. We broke the spell." She sucks him in and starts pumping him again. "Are you sure you want to do this? You'll get quite a bit fast when it comes." She just sucks and strokes him. A sudden tingle and he realizes it's too late.

He tries to pull back from her but she hangs on and he spurts filling her mouth. She coughs and swallows but more is filling her and she coughs again snorting semen out her nose. She swallows and sucks for more and gets some. She laughs, "That was fun." She sniffs and wipes her face, "God, what a mess!" She laughs some more. "It tastes like melted ice cream but I can't place the flavor."

"I guess you like it. Your husband will be surprised when you pull that on him."

"I don't know if I should. He might wonder where I learned that."

"You know what to do, eh? Get yourself a copy of that book, the Joy of Sex and tell him you want to try some of the stuff in it. Or tell him you read it in the Joy of Sex at a friends. If you get a copy of the book you will find lots of fun things to do."

"So how come we are gabbing and you've cum already. Aren't you tired? I thought it drained a guy and I know I tried to drain you." She laughs with him.

"Okay, let's get some sleep but I warn you, I'll be back for more at least twice before morning." And he is a man of his word so they couple and set the truck to rocking during the night. Then when they greet the dawn they do it again.

"It was a dream come true, Fina. Thank you for a memorable night."

Wednesday, 13th February, 1985

He's rolling south at 0600 hours and hits the border in an hour then makes Duluth by 1300 hours (1:00 PM) He stops at Gronk's Grill and Bar for lunch. It's snowing lightly so he eats quickly and hits the road.

The snow gets heavier the farther east he goes. Around Ashland is the heaviest snowfall but it eases up as he goes farther. On the CB all seems to be okay.

Around four in the afternoon it gets heavy again near Marquette and the next twenty miles are grueling to say the least. He reaches Munising and the sky brightens while the snow eases up. From there into Sault Ste Marie the going is easy and he makes it in there by seven. He pulls into the East End Husky and pulls up to the pumps.

Fueled up and parked in the lineup he goes for a bite to eat. He looks for her but doesn't really expect to see her at night. Instead he finds Jessie Green who is blonde and 5 foot 8 inches tall. She has the softest brown eyes that Mike can get lost in. He figures her to be about 23 and she's busy.

She looks him over as she arrives. "What would you like, trucker?"

"It's busy tonight. Do you still have a special on this late? And it's Mike," he looks at her tag, "...Jesse G."

"Yeah Mike, we do. Liver and onions like your mama used to make with bread pudding for dessert. Or meat loaf and onions if you don't like liver. It's twenty five percent off."

"I'll have the liver, Jess. Do you have rye bread? I prefer it."

"I can get you that. More coffee?" She fills his cup and leaves.

Mike dines and leaves to sleep peacefully this night.

Thursday, 14 February, 1985

Mike wakes from a dream of home and feels for Marlene. He grunts in disappointment then goes for breakfast.

"Good morning. Mike. I thought that was your truck out there. How are you this morning?"

"Except for the snow, I'm pretty good, Jenny." He admires her red hair absent mindedly. "Do you have to curl it?"

"It's straight! You nut, I have to straighten it, it's wavy. You're in a rare mood this morning."

"I looked for you last night. It was a lonely night without you."

"I went dancing last night. You're always talking of taking me dancing but I had to find my own way. Some boy friend you turn out to be." She teases him.

"Did you really?"

"Wednesdays and Fridays they have a dance at the bingo hall. In one side they play bingo and in the other they dance. It's lots of fun."

"Dang, I wish I'd known, I would have come down and joined you. Did you go with a guy?"

She sticks her tongue out at him, "You'd like to know, wouldn't you?" She laughs and says, "I went with my sister."

"Darn! I missed my chance. I guess I'll have a Trucker's Breakfast. I have to get down the road."

"One OYB coming right up."

"What's the 'O' stand for?"

"Old Timer, it means you're a regular. You get perks."

"Tell me more." he leers at her.

"Not what you're thinking. It means generous portions and extra syrup or butter." She runs off to place his order while he sips his coffee. He looks around at the crowd in the place this morning. He had noticed a lot of trucks in the lot.

She brings his breakfast and he asks, "How come it's so busy today?"

"Oh, the highway up to Wawa is closed. It often is in the winter." Mike's glad he came under the lake. He looks at his watch and hurries his meal. He likes to be on the road at six.

He heads south and makes it to CFB Borden by noon, drops the trailer and hooks up to the one going to Ottawa. "I never been to CFS Leitrim. How do I get in there?"

"Uh, the sergeant said she was going up with you. I guess she'll show you the way." Mike looks at the weigh bills and sees it's the goods of Sgt. Kate Anne Métier.

"Isn't that the wife of Lt. Jean Métier?"

The guard shrugs, "She's got a transfer and he hasn't. It looks like splitsville to me."

"Well, where do I find her?" The guard calls the NCOs wet canteen. He says she will be right out. Sure enough, here comes Kate Anne.

"About time you got here. I've been waiting forever!"

"Sorry ma'am. It's been a grueling trip for me. How are you and the girls?"

"Oh, it's you. I guess they're fine. They're with that louse of a husband of mine. Let's get out of here."

"Can I stop for lunch?" He helps her get up in the truck and she glares at him when he feels her inside thigh up high. She moves to the far side of the cab.

"I suppose but make it far from here... please."

Mike pulls out to Orillia and pulls in for a bite at the A&W at the narrows between Lake Couchiching and Lake Simcoe. "Would you like anything, Kate?"

She stares at him, "I'm sorry, Mike. I'm not in a very good mood and I seem to be taking it out on everybody around me. When you mentioned the girls it opened a sore wound in my soul." She looks glum, "I know we messed around but I don't make a habit of that... and he does! So they awarded custody to him! How does that make sense?"

"I don't know, Kate. For now, please come keep me company while I eat. You could use a bite too, you know." He suspects she's been drinking far too much. She follows along behind him and when he orders finally feels hungry. She eats part of his and he orders more so she eats the rest of his. They are laughing together time they get back to the truck.

This time she sits close beside him as he pulls out and they chat along the way. "So you just have an address where you're going to live, eh? Who's going to unload for you? Is it on the second floor? Will anyone be available tonight?"

"A friend arranged the apartment for me. He said to call him when I get in to town but his office won't be open till tomorrow morning. He will have a crew to unload for me."

"Can't you call him at home tonight?" He sees the guilty look on her face. "I guess not." They pass through Sebright and Kinmount then Tory Hill and Cardiff driving though a wooded wilderness. It's going for four and the skies are gray with cloud banks as sunset approaches. "We're heading into snow. I hope it holds off."

"How far do we have to go. I never been this way before."

"About sixty five miles into Renfrew and about thirty five from there so about a hundred all together. A couple hours drive in good weather so we should be in by six." He listens absently to the CB on the side.

"Do you still sleep in the truck?" She looks behind the seat and smiles as she notices him nodding. "We were pretty hot back then, weren't we?" They both laugh as he nods again. She asks, "Do you still... you know?" She swats his shoulder when he nods again. She seems to be trying to get up the nerve to say more.

Mike says, "I thought you were in a hurry."

"Well, you can't go till I sign off and we can't unload it tonight so..." She leaves it like that. Mike chuckles and she snuggles up a bit closer. Suddenly she pulls back from him and says, "You been promoted, you're the same as me now! I don't know how I missed that at first, I just saw it was you."

They bore on east through a tunnel of light and soon it's filled with tiny white feathers. "We're in it, here comes the snow." Since there's a lot of snow in the ditches already it doesn't take long for the road to cover with a white blanket. Visibility becomes more and more difficult as they proceed. They pull into Balaclava and Mike debates whether to go on.

"About another ten miles from here is Renfrew. Let's try for that, at least. I'd like to make Arnprior and the truck stop there but it's twenty miles beyond Renfrew."

He calls out, "Breaker 19, any good buddies out by Renfrew, come on back to Halifax Mike." He continues out of Balaclava towards Renfrew. He picks up tracks in the snow and stays with them.

"Hey Mike, you got Blueboy here. I'm in Renfrew. Go"

"Hey good buddy, we're out Balaclava way trying to make Arnprior Truck stop. How are the roads your way? Come on."

"Not bad in town but it's coming down heavy here. You should make Renfrew but I'm not sure Arnprior. Go."

"Breaker for Mike, break 19."

"You got Halifax Mike here, go ahead."

"Mike, I'm about eight miles east of Renfrew and the roads are passable here. Traffic is keeping them open. Go"

"Hey, great to hear and thanks, good buddy. I'm on the side."

Kate says, "Those CBs are worth their weight in gold in weather like this, eh?"

"I just got this one on this trip. I got it in Kamloops on the west coast."

"I didn't think I remembered you having one before. How can you see anything out there?"

He points, "See those tracks? Someone is ahead of us."

"I hope they're going where we're going." She chuckles and Mike agrees. They pass some distant lights and soon more appear. Mike watches for a sign and nearly misses it in a snow bank.

"Town of Renfrew it says. How about that and it's only," he looks at his watch, "six o clock if my calculations are right. Do you see anything open?"

He swings around a corner and she sings out, "There's a Subway. It's open!" but Mike has passed it by.

1...34567...37