Mike's Navy: Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to grab that quick left incline or I'd have missed it." The plows have been active so the going is easy. He swings left again and they pass a McDonald's but he's picking up speed to continue out of town. "We should hit the Trans Canada Hwy. just ahead and it should be easier then." He continues to pick up speed then eases off as they approach the ramp. They turn to the east and they're on the freeway heading for Arnprior.

"We'll make it now by seven." he laughs and she smiles with him in relief. As far as she's concerned she would still not drive in this weather but Mike seems to take it all in stride.

The last twenty miles seem to take forever but he finally sees the lights of the Hangar Restaurant and the pumps at the truck stop by Arnprior. He doesn't need fuel tonight, he'll catch that down by Millhaven. He pulls into the truck line up for the night. He's pleased to see they have it all plowed out.

"Shall we go for a bite?" She nods and follows him.

"We're going to stay here for the night?" He nods and she skips along with him. She looks pretty happy now.

"I have to give my wife a call so you go find us a table and I'll be with you as soon as possible."

"In a truck stop like this one I bet they'd bring you a phone right to the table."

"Hmm, you could be right. Let's try it." He follows her inside the Hangar Restaurant. It's big and they have a full size tractor sitting in the entry so when they find a table a waitress hustles them up a phone in no time.

She studies him and asks, "Don't I know you?"

"Are you a virgin?"

She laughs, "I knew it was you. You called me a virgin. I never forget that." she goes off chuckling to herself.

Mike explains, "I think her name's Maria. Anyway she looks a lot like this Mexican girl I know named Virgin so I asked her if she was related to Virgin. She thought I was asking her if she was a virgin. You had to be there," he laughs.

"It doesn't surprise me. Make your phone call."

Mike grins and calls home collect. "Hello dear, not so late tonight."

"Where are you? Are you in the storm?"

"I guess I'm in the edge of it. I'm in Ottawa."

"You passed Borden already?"

"Yep, the load I have on is from Borden. I'll drop it in the morning and then bob tail down to Millhaven for a load for Halifax. I should be home Sunday night or Monday, at the latest unless I get caught in the storm. You said it lasted two days down there, eh?"

"We were snowed in for two days. It was awful and I haven't got the car dug out yet."

"Don't you be digging it out. You know you can't do stuff like that now. You let it go for now and get stuff with your friend, Donna or with Maxine."

"I guess I could but I'd like to have the car. Did I tell you Jen was in? She's at basic training now. I think she likes it."

"I imagine she does, there's lots of men there."

"She says she's got a harem." she giggles, "She went on the pill as soon as she enlisted, she told me. She's so funny when she tells me about what this guy has between his legs and what that guy does with his tongue. She's changed, Mike. I hardly know her now."

"I thought only guys talked like that." Kate giggles and Mike shushes her with a finger before his lips.

"You know Jen, she was rather crude with you in my bedroom, remember?"

"Yeah, I do recall that. I better go, dear. These calls can add up if we don't keep them short. You take care of yourself and look after that bundle. I love you."

"Okay, see you this weekend. I miss you like crazy and love you more. Hurry home, love and stay safe."

Mike hangs up and Kate pokes him, "You're an old softie now that you're married. I see a new side of you, Mike. I like that side of you."

"What side?"

"You're careful of what you say to spare her and you're really concerned she might hurt herself if you're not there to help her. It's nice to see the domestic Mike."

"I'm the same as always." He tells her indignantly.

"Out here on the highway you are the highwayman, the lover and the legend. You are the confident captain of your own fate and tempt the sirens themselves." She smiles smugly, "I know that pirate well."

Maria returns and takes away the phone then suggests a special they have on for the cold weather. It's a fondue. "Picture a meadow in sun drenched Tuscany as we serve imported Gruyere blended with white wine, Kirsch cherry brandy and spices. For dipping: red and golden apple wedges, sweet grapes, French, pumpernickel and pretzel breads."

She finishes, "Meal includes Airport Hangar Salad. and we suggest The Snuggler go with it. That's hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps, comes with marshmallows and a candy cane mixer stick. We allow one refill."

Kate grins and says, "That sounds romantic."

"It's considered our romantic cold weather offering to warm the hearts of young lovers. Have I read you right?"

Kate blushes and smiles as Mike says, "You're right on, Maria." He glances at Kate, "Shall we?" She nods so Mike says to bring it on. The staff begin by bringing candles for the table and the fondue arrives in good time. It's fun and very satisfying food to sleep on. They take their time neither in any hurry to face the weather. As the candles burns low they snuggle in the shadows and sip their drinks.

"What do you say, Kate. Shall we retire?"

She sighs, "Uh huh." so they leave the restaurant and trudge through the snow to the truck. He helps her and they tumble in together. They shed their coats and bask in the warmth of the heater then together place the shades. Finally they straighten the bedroll under them and stretch to pull off shoes. Mike grins as he loosens his belt.

Kate places her hand on his stopping him. "Mike, are we doing wrong? You know, I've had no other man since you but my husband. I know he's had many but I worried about the girls. He's an officer so what I say as an NCO means nothing. I'm worried about the message I pass to my girls."

"What about your sponsor here in Ottawa?"

"I know, I'm worried about him as well. He's a married man and I know part of my job will be to service him. He outranks my husband so he says his pull might get me custody. Do you think that's bullshit... to put it plain?"

"It well could be. I don't know the players. All I know is that I can offer you nothing but a moment's pleasure. I don't promise you anything else."

She grins, "You do, you know. You offer naughtiness and exquisite pleasure unbound. You offer dreamscapes and escapism with a safe landing at the end. You never let a friend down, Mike and you don't even realize what you are."

"Blah, what a bore! Are you sure that's me?"

She moves her hands to help him unfasten the trousers and he helps her undo her clothes as well.

He caresses her hair and traces an ear then her jaw line trailing his fingers down her throat. He kisses eyelids, nose and finally soft lips as his fingers continue their exploration. Softly he feels the roundness of a firm breast then the roughness on his tongue of her areola followed by the sensation of a nipple hardening under his lips. He hears her catch her breath but notices she is laying back with eyes tight shut to better feel the sensations coursing through her body.

She has forgotten how large he is but her fingers reacquaint her with his size. She is tempted to open her eyes and feast them on that morsel but she let's her senses reign supreme for the present and feels her way along. But some appreciation must be emitted so she whispers, "I have found you again." Her hand flutters to her own wet opening and traces the split then quickly returns to his hard rod.

As if drawn by a huge electro magnet they gravitate to each other connecting mouths and genitals in absolute harmony. Their tongues invade and draw out each other as their nether organs entangle in a celebration of new awakenings.

Chapter 48

Friday, 15 February, 1985

It's dawn and they cum together. It's just their latest exchange of parry and thrust and once again punctuates how they feel for and in each other. "What a night its been, I don't think I could ever be your wife if every night's like that one." she laughs.

"It's after five, let's go for breakfast. We'll try to find our way into town around six. I imagine the plows have been through."

So they eat and head into Ottawa. The streets are plowed and even with a little snow drifting the going is easy. By 6:40 they are parked in the city at the arranged address. A large limo meets them and Kate goes to meet it. In a minute she's back. "I guess I have everything, Mike. You take care and don't ever forget me. You'll often be in my mind." she glances at the limo and kisses him then quickly leaves. then she runs back, "Where do I sign? Just drop the trailer here."

As Mike heads out of town on 417 he catches 416 south. Already he's having trouble keeping her on the road in the wind and drifts on ice. He doesn't have a trailer to hold her down and give him traction so she's skitterish attempting to switch end for end on a moment's notice.

The going is slow. It would normally be an hour's trip to the 401 and another half to Millhaven but today it takes until noon. Mike hooks up to his load and goes back to Angelo's Truck Stop in Spencerville by one. It will be a long day but he thinks he might make it to the PQ - NB Border Plaza by midnight.

"Hey Mike, you look cold. It sure is windy out there."

He waves, "Hi Cocco, it is. Hot coffee, please. I need something quick and hot."

"Well, I'm available," she grins and brings him a menu with his coffee.' She whispers, "Did you hear me?"

He slips his cold hand high up the inside of her thighs and she jumps, "Yikes!" she grimaces, "You are cold!" She looks around to see if anyone is looking then quickly sits in his lap. "I'll heat you up." She jumps up and goes back to the counter. Mike chuckles and looks over the menu.

"How about two beef sandwiches to go and fill my thermos. I'll grab some of those cookies at the till."

She looks disappointed he's going so soon but puts his order in for him. Mike calls, "Make that three, Cocco. Pretty please and thank you." She changes the order but doesn't change his bill.

At the till she says, "That third sandwich is on me. I miss you..." she whispers, "...so does my pussy," and grins, "... and I don't mean my cat."

"Oh Cocco, if I only had time!" He pays his bill, takes his cookies, sandwiches and coffee then leaves. He toots the air horn on his way to the highway. The truck is handling a lot better now with a solid load on the back and he starts to make good time. It's still icy in spots so he has to watch it.

It takes him eleven hours to make the plaza which includes an hour for the time change and the better part of an hour for a break near Quebec City. He fuels up and wanders wearily into the cafe. He's here and the roads are better than he thought they would be.

Elena May is the new girl on midnights. She a skinny 23 year dark blonde imp with a flat 32 inch bust and a snappy cute attitude to match. Mike likes her.

"Just something light, Elena."

"How about a scrambled egg sandwich on your choice of toast?"

"Hey, that sounds good. I never saw that on the menu."

"It's not. I'll make it if you want it."

Mike nods, "Yeah, sure. Thank you, imp." he winks.

"You behave. Remember, I'm cooking." She disappears into the kitchen. Mike sits and sips his coffee thinking of home. Tomorrow night he'll be home. His thoughts wander to Jane but he knows better than to ask. It will only disappoint him and he'll lose sleep.

Saturday, 16 February, 1985

In the morning he's on the road early heading home. He stops in Fredericton for lunch but pushes on quickly. At four he pulls into the yard at Fleet Maintenance and notifies dispatch he is taking the load over to Bedford Magazine.

In a little over half an hour he's back and parking the truck. He pulls out his dirty clothes, separates his bedding for washing in the barracks, garbage and personal possessions. He hauls the stuff that is going home with him to the power wagon and thanks Dana for opening it for him. "How do you haunt me?"

"I saw you come in half an hour ago. How was the trip?"

"It was a grind. I put in at least two extra days and over 3000 extra miles. I'm bushed."

"They must owe you extra rest days for that. You should put in for them. Do you want to go out for supper or do you want me to throw something together for us?"

"Dana, there is no us! Please, just leave me alone to go home. I'm tired."

She looks at him. She scowls, "Okay. but you better come home this week. I won't wait much longer." She climbs out of his power wagon. Mike drives home feeling like he has run a marathon... and come in last.

Dana drives home cursing under her breath. "I won't wait much longer! You can't have him, he's mine."

Sunday, 17 February, 1985

They attend church together and new friends note how she has grown. Marlene and the accumulation of snow seems to be the hot topics this week. Mike is so proud to walk by her side and he is of course, concerned about her health. "What say after lunch we go by Bev's for a visit, love?"

"And where are we going for lunch?" She smiles as if to say, "Gotcha".

"I suppose I could spring for the Midtown. Would that do? It's over that way."

"An excellent choice, my dear," she rubs her hands in anticipation.

So they dine out then drive round to Bev's home on the chance she might be there. With phenomenal luck they are right on time to catch her coming in and Mike holds the door for her and the baby. "Well, hi there. Just got back in town and thought to pay you a visit."

Bev glares at him, "Thank you, can you bring the stroller?"

Mike follows Marlene in with the stroller. Bev is talking to Marlene, "I see you have the Nova today. I didn't recognize Mike at first when I saw you. I thought maybe you got yourself another handsome young man." She laughs lightly with Marlene. Mike tries to figure what he's done to piss Bev off. It isn't long until he has the answer.

"Just grab yourself a seat there Marlene, I'll bring the baby's seat out of the nursery. Mike, can you give me a hand?"

"Sure thing, Bev.," he follows her down a short corridor and into the nursery.

Bev spins on him as soon as he enters the room and hisses, "How dare you fuck my mother-in-law and not give me a tumble first. I've known you longer! You know I'm always wet around you! Don't answer with any lies, I just wanted you to know that I know. Now take that seat out there."

She goes down the hall," Just bring it out here, Mike."

He obediently follows her with the seat and places Janet in it when he joins them. Bev inquires of Marlene's health and passes her some tips. They talk babies and nurseries and how long to nurse them, which Bev then promptly does putting Mike on the edge of his seat. She asks him to pour coffee for himself and milk for her and Marlene. She covers her breast.

He busies himself with the drinks and even brings a small glass for Janet which she manages to spill as soon as she has it in hand. Bev suggests, "Look in the top cupboard by the stove and bring the pink and white baby cup. She can handle that."

Mike gives it to Janet who immediately starts to fuss. "Mike, did you put any milk in it?" Marlene shakes her head and Bev says he's just like a man. Mike puts milk in the spill proof glass and Janet settles right down.

They chat and visit and before they leave Bev gives Marlene a quick check up then declares her healthy.

They drive home and in the parking lot they are being watched. Dana curses, "Damn you, Mikie! You will never ditch her. I see I have to take charge!" She swings out of the lot and goes through the snow to the barn she rents. She lugs two five gallon gasoline cans out of the trunk and loads them on a toboggan to haul them back to the barn.

She dumps the fuel into the Charger and is happy she checked the oil before nailing down the hood with the hickory bumper. She starts both old vehicles and let's them warm up before shutting them down and going home.

later in the afternoon Mike is busy figuring his hours and miles. He shows Marlene, "These are my regular miles and hours. While I only took about one or two days longer than usual I put in a lot more hours per day and covered a lot more mileage. That's what I'm going to have to show to the boss to get extra rest days. I'll go in tomorrow morning."

"Will he accept your calculations?"

"I don't know, maybe when I get them done I'll go down and run them by Mrs. Holloway to see what she thinks. It's her I turn my hours in to and she'll persuade the boss I have extra time coming to me."

"If you hurry you can do that before I have supper ready."

"Okay." He quickly completes his figuring and says he'll be right back. He goes downstairs and ducks out the back way cutting across the field behind the house and turning into Maxine's place. He raps on the door and she opens it.

"Mike, what are you doing down here? Come in."

"I can't stay," he glances around, "Where's the old man?"

She pantomimes towards the bedroom and whispers, "Passed out from last night but he might get up soon, it's supper time. What are you up to?"

"I was curious how you were making out and I wanted to run some figures by you."

"Come in the front foyer then, he won't hear us." she leads him into a closed off front section, "He says he's going to fix this part up but don't hold your breath." She grins and grabs him to kiss him and rub the front of his trousers. "My God, Mike. Since you caught us the boss has quit fucking around. Let me play with that baby." She quickly pulls his growing erection out of his trousers. "Oh yeah," she kneels and catches it in her mouth. "Mmm..." she sighs.

"Maxi, what if he wakes up?" She's sucking for all she's worth and speaks in a garbled fashion.

'I gxxt my moxxth fuxll,' and Mike chuckles, "You sure do." He notices she's playing with herself with one hand between her legs. "Oh well, let's do it right. Grab your ankles."

She swings around reaching for her ankles and pulling her skirt up over her back. Mike pulls her panties to one side and teases her slit with the head of his wand. He slips it in slowly so as to not knock her off balance and starts a rocking movement shuttling in and out of her.

She grunts and slaps a hand over her mouth as she moves her ass to meet him each stroke. Slip, slip, slip, slip is the sound in the room and their panting breath. Slap, slap, slap, they are noisier and she goes weak wobbling so he eases out of her. She pants openly and reaches placing a hand on his hip. "Oh God, yes... I needed that... so much!" She complains, "You didn't cum. Do you want some more?"

Mike tucks himself away, "No, I didn't come down here for this, I came to run over my times with you and see if you think I have a claim for extra rest days." She stands by him catching her breath. In a moment they go back out to the kitchen and Mike sits.

"Would you like some coffee?"

He looks at his watch, "I don't have much time. Marlene has supper on so I better not. These are my hours for this trip and these are the hours for a normal trip. You can see my first work day was a total loss since I was back here that night." She nods and looks at his figures. He goes on, "When I got there they sent me all the way up to Prince Rupert, near Alaska to deliver goods to a training vessel. That was fifteen hundred kms out of my way so 3000 round trip."

She agrees and asks what next. "Then it was a standard trip back here except for a detour up to Ottawa but that was within my normal range."

"So it was an extra 3000 kms and how many extra hours."

"An extra forty one hours, as I see it. It was not easy going up in the far north. Oh yeah, and it's winter time. None of my miles are easy."

1...45678...37