Mike's Navy: Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only tour like that I've made was up to Whistler, Pemberton, Lillooet and out to Lytton. I did that with this tractor and thought the truck felt right at home. It was a logging truck."

"You surprise me, you have seen some of our back country."

"My wife talked me into it. She acted as my guide."

"Ohh." she becomes very quiet and they go inside to eat.

Mike can tell Helen is very tired tonight so he doesn't bug her with requests for sex. He let's her take the lead and they cuddle up to sleep. During the night they couple and have civilized, tender sex. Come morning they dress and go for breakfast right after the washroom duties. Mike washes out the pickle jar and puts it back in the truck with his thermos of fresh coffee.

He asks, "Are you ready, love?"

"Yes..." she hesitates, "Would you buy me something?"

"What would you like?"

"Well... anything you would like for me... anything... just something from you." she sobs and tries to grin. It dawns on Mike that she gave him his emergency CB and her very own body but he has given her nothing. He mulls over what to get her as they go to the truck.

"I would really like to get you something you will treasure so give me time and I'll sleep on it." She smiles and nods.

Friday, February 8, 1985

Prince George to Kamloops is about two hundred and fifty miles or five hours drive. They don't bother to stop for lunch so they get into the city by 1:35 PM local time. He goes directly to Prince Charles Park and parks by the curb across from her mom's house. "I guess you want to stay here."

"Aren't you coming in?"

"I have to deliver this load but I'll be back."

"Oh... Good!" she collects up all her personal effects and he helps her down with them. He waves as he pulls around the park and back out Columbia Street towards CFS Kamloops. He checks in with them and they tell him where to drop the trailer. He informs the DO he will be here for his rest days Saturday and Sunday. He will head on over to Calgary for Tuesday morning. They say that's fine so he heads back over to Helen's.

He's back at Helen's by 4:40 PM and she's putting supper on. Mike is entertained by Dwayne while Helen's mother helps in the kitchen with her daughter. Mike and Dwayne play a game on his mother's new fangled player. She says it's a computer but Mike says if it doesn't work as a calculator it's not much of a computer. It does play X and Os though and a mean ping pong game.

Dwayne can beat Mike easy on these games but he enjoys letting the boy win, he says. Truth be known the boy is a wizard at them.

After supper Helen leads Mike to the basement and shows him a selection of over a dozen CBs. She brings the Uniden PC 68 in it's original box and starts looking for an antenna.

"You don't want to drill your cab, do you? I think a four foot antenna with a mirror mount will give us the best configuration. It's close to batteries and antenna in the dash by your radio. It's also close to route the audio through your radio speakers if you wish." She rummages around.

"Okay, I found a four foot Firestick but no mount. We'll find one tomorrow at my local jobber and get some good coax. This time tomorrow you'll have a sckookum rig that'll rock the socks off a lot of them." She rummages around some more.

"Mike, don't buddy up to my son if your not going to be back. Mom and him both like you and I don't want them hurt. I can take it but they won't understand." she nibbles on a hang nail.

"Do you want me to stay somewhere else tonight. I can sleep in my truck, I'm quite at home there."

"Would you? Oh thank you. I'll join you later, if you want. I hate to say anything because I feel you're considerate, not like a lot of guys, but I do feel I have to protect them."

"Helen, as long as you want me I'll always be your friend. When I'm in the area I will seek you out. I'll try not to interfere in your son's life. I think your mother is old enough to look after her own interests. Does that work for you?"

She nods and he asks, "Can I be more than a CB customer, Helen. Can't I be a friend in their eyes?" She shrugs but nods slowly. "I won't hurt you or them, Helen."

She brings the radio and the antenna upstairs. She tosses a book about CB language on top of the box. He glances at it then opens it to study it. He doesn't notice the inscription in the front of it. He does notice an ad in the back of it for a CB similar to the one he's getting and the price of it. It's more than he ever guessed. Now he's wondering if he should get it.

He asks, "Helen, what is this going to cost me time it's installed? I'm wondering if I can afford it."

"Don't worry, you can afford it." she winks. "I'll get it out of your hide." she adds in a whisper. Mike says he better go and get some rest. Helen whispers, "I'll be over in about an hour. Please take the radio with you and the book and antenna."

He tells her mother and Dwayne goodnight and removes himself to his truck. He sets up his bedroom and opens the CB Language book to study some more. He wonders if Marlene would like the emergency CB for her car and that brings to mind he should call her tonight. He checks his watch and realizes it is much too late to call. It's nearly ten so well after midnight in Halifax.

He practices some of the lingo and also picks up an understanding of some of the language he has already heard. The author of the book calls their jargon slanguage or a slang language developed largely by truckers to share information about location of weigh scales and police check points. It was understood that police might have CBs as easily as the truckers.

Mike is reading the many terms for Law Enforcement Officers when Helen comes calling, "Well, come on aboard, my fancy seat cover." They both chuckle over that. He asks, "How long does it take to learn all these terms."

"I don't think anyone knows them all and many are colloquial so you wouldn't use them nationally, just locally. You learn by using them and judging the reaction to them. Oh, and I found some decent coax so don't let me forget in the morning."

She crowds up to his elbow and reads over his shoulder, "I see where you got the fancy seat cover, it's an attractive female passenger. Well, thank you."

"That expression was made just for you."

"Oh Mike."

"They must have a slang name for Kamloops?"

"All I've ever heard is The Loops."

"I guess most local people would know what you meant and even those who pass through this city often." They peruse the book for a while then settle by removing items of clothing as they discuss events.

"What time do you want to start on the CB tomorrow? I'd like to call home early. I should have called tonight but forgot. Can I use your phone, I call collect?"

"How early?"

"Well, 6:00 AM here is 10:00 AM there so before eight."

"She's asleep now then. Isn't that strange, the time difference?" She rests her bare breasts on his chest toying with his ear. "You can plug our phone in the kitchen and use it as early as you want as long as you're quiet."

He brushes her hair back from her eyes, "So how early do you want to start on the CB?" He runs his lips along her jaw line and kisses her throat.

"Willy's open at nine so we should be there then. That way he won't get busy and not have time for us." She slips her tongue out and tries to connect with his tease.

"Willy?"

"Wilfred Hensley, he owns Ourshack Electronics, he's my CB jobber. He does my installations. He's good, don't worry."

"Huh? Ourshack?"

She chuckles, "He advertises by saying, 'You can trust Ourshack or use the radio one, you chose.' He finds it quite effective. Of course Radio Shack doesn't like it but so far they haven't proved he's in the wrong." She plants her lips on his ending the conversation. Mike tosses the book up on the dash and pulls her closer. They swap spit for a while tongues chasing each other and hands start caressing, feeling and generally exploring.

Mike pulls a pillow under his head and cuddles his naked body up to hers. Since they have only stripped to the waist it's time to divest themselves of the rest and they readily help each other. She pushes his pants and shorts as one unit down his hips to his knees and he takes over kicking and tossing them off while sliding his hands into the back of her panties and sliding them down for her to kick off.

Sock footed they hold each other laying on the cover and listen to a jungle beat on the radio. "God, that sounds primitive, doesn't it Mike?" He mumbles it does moving her to the beat. She attempts to move with him, "I love dancing with you." She stops. ""We've never gone dancing together!" His hard erection pokes her in the belly.

"You want to go dancing?"

"Mike, it's Friday night. We can still make the last half hour or so before last call. Let's go." She struggles to back away from him. "Where's my socks?"

Mike laughs, "You've got them on." He starts to dress, too. Soon they are starting Big Blue. "Tell me where to go."

"If you don't let me get dressed first I might. It's not far, just up the road where it jogs right swing in the drive on the left. See that old inn, that's it." It's a two story clapboarded old building with tall windows spilling light into the night. Noisy music spills out to the streets as they go to the tall main entry doors.

Helen steps up to the door and speaks into the speaking tube, "Seven brothers hold the bridge." She says over her shoulder, "They restrict entrance to members and guests only."

"Come in, Helen." comes from the tube as the door swings open. She drags Mike behind her heading for the main room and the dance music. There's a small group playing and Mike catches her by the waist and they dance around the floor.

She gazes up into his eyes, "You dance beautifully. You constantly surprise me." she melts into his arms and they sway around the floor. Mike leads but is aware at all times of any influence she suggests by movement or hesitation. He enjoys dancing with her welded to his frame. They dance as one and too soon they are declaring it the last dance.

As the crowd breaks up many chat with Helen and give him inquisitive glances. She seldom introduces him and then it's usually as her CB friend, Mike. He remains aloof to their local fixations simply waiting her leave. When they leave few are left in front of the place so they go to the truck.

Helen asks, "Why not stay here for the night? It's only a couple blocks from home."

Mike grins, "And you're in a hurry now, eh?" She grins stripping off her top and nodding enthusiastically. He installs the shades again as she undresses the rest of her clothes then attempts to help him. Soon they are stretched out on the seat playing with each other.

She kneels over him licking his candy cane. She licks it down one side and around the sack then back up the other side before she kisses the cap. She licks her lips at the taste of his precum. He reaches around her bulk and plays with her nether lips so wet and hot.

"I'm feeling so horny tonight. Do you do that to me, Mike?" She gobbles his erection working her lips and mouth to suck on him hard. Mike slides a finger into her and she sucks harder.

He moans and she eases up. She whispers, "Do you want me to stop? Are you going to cum?" He raises her gently to kiss her lips softly.

"I'm not cumming, just enjoying it. Let's do a 69 so I can taste you, too." So they change positions and lay side by side each with their face buried in the others' groin. They take turns distracting each other with the intensity of their exploring and soon they are both near to a climax. He gasps, "Now I'm cumming!"

She can only grunt, "Me too!" Her head is spinning and she's shaking all over while trying to swallow his tasty abundance. She knows she's not winning because she can feel it running down her chin and pooling under her cheek on his thigh. She turns to lick it up and feels more splash in her ear. She doesn't care, she just shakes her head and laughs then clamps her mouth over him again sucking exuberantly.

Mike slides a finger then two in place to rub her G spot and starts to rub her vigorously. As expected she quickly cums again and then again. He has the rhythm to keep it going but eases up to give her a rest. "Are you satiated yet?" he grins.

"Oh Mike you could do that to me all night and I'd come back for more. You make me feel so euphoric like a drug high and you make it go on and on. It's a lot like dancing with you. You keep me on a cloud."

They turn on the seat and cuddle together to sleep. Mike pulls the sheet over them lightly.

Chapter 46

Saturday, February 9th, 1985

He wakes with one thing on his mind, call Marlene. He feels she's in danger and doesn't know why. Of course he has good reason to feel this way. Dana is busy today while he sleeps. It's Saturday and she doesn't have to work but she has work to do. Her hickory beam is in and it's been drilled to her specifications.

It was ordered by a Delores Sanchez to be picked up by her and the work to be done for cash. She took delivery in her cleaned up 49 Monarch loading it into her spacious trunk. It barely fits as she had measured it to do. Now she has it back at her rental barn and is straining to place it across the front of the '64 Charger. It's very heavy but she's counting on that.

She plans to hang it from the front of the hood by heavy brace wire so her hood will not fly up on impact and the timber will take the brunt of the impact. She then plans to tie it by the same brace wire at the bottom to the underside of the body pulling it back at an angle so when impact occurs it will drive the item struck straight ahead and not up in the air.

She has a portable drill and drills holes well back from the lip of the hood. Then she inserts brace wire in each hole bending it with pliers like she has done on the farm in Quebec. When solidly attached she has four wires hanging down. She positions the timber on a cross two by four sitting on a rock. She pushes down on the two by four and watches the hickory timber rise up. She's satisfied. Her fulcrum works and she can lift the timber into place with it. She lets it down.

Next she measures each hanging wire and bends each with the pliers towards the vehicle. She balances a stick into the bend of each wire so they are connected and she pulls with a crook on the stick to lift all four wires at once. Now she steps on her two by four and raises the timber as she pulls the crook to keep the wires back out of the way.

She reaches and releases one wire directing it through a hole in the timber and smiles at her success. Carefully she releases the next wire and directs it through hole number two. She does the same with three and four. Next she reaches with her hook and draws the wire ends up over the timber.

Now she carefully eases her weight off the two by four and the timber hangs there held by the brace wires. She uses the pliers to firmly attach each loose end then steps back to admire her handicraft. The solid hickory bumper seems to smile evilly at her and she grins back.

Marlene is singing to herself with the radio this morning trying to not think about the fact that Mike did not call last night. He must be still up on the Yellowhead Highway and maybe in heavy snow. She thinks she would give anything to hear his voice now when the phone rings.

"Hello."

"Will you accept a collect phone call from Mr. Michael Claymore?"

"Oh yes, yes!" She yells into the phone, "Michael?"

"Honey, are you okay? Is the baby alright? What's wrong?"

"Huh? There's nothing wrong with me. Where are you? Why would you think I wasn't okay?"

"I don't know, I just had this awful feeling that all was not well at home so I called as soon as I got up. Have you had any complications with the pregnancy?"

"No, I'm alright. So where are you?"

"I'm back in Kamloops. I got in late last night so I didn't call because it would be about two in the morning your time."

"It took you three days. I thought it would, in fact I thought it might take you four. So you're on rest days today. I guess you won't pick up in Calgary until Tuesday, right?"

"I plan to call ahead and see if I can pick that one up Monday morning. I'll go up Sunday if I can do that and maybe they'll give me the extra rest day back in Halifax."

"So what are you going to do today. You don't know anyone there, do you?"

"I guess I'll lay around most of the day. I heard they have a good CB rep here so I may check that out. It was another trucker that pointed it out to me how practical they are in the winter time. He said he wouldn't be without his."

"I'm glad you're back from that run to the north. I miss you and love you so much. It's a lonely place when you're not here."

"Where's your buddy, Donna?"

"She told me she would be busy all weekend so she won't be in. I might call Bev and maybe go out for a meal with her or something. Anyway, hurry home. Love you."

"I love you, sweetie. Bye for now." He hangs up and places the phone in it's cradle when he hears a female voice say, "Damn, that thing is heavy!"

"Huh?" He looks around and sees Helen's shadow move in the kitchen. He pops in and asks, "What's heavy?"

"Hmmm? What did you say, Mike?" She has breakfast ready for them. "Are you done your call?"

"Didn't you just curse and say something was heavy?"

She looks at him, "No, are you hearing voices?"

"No," he thinks it might have been Marlene but he had hung up by then. He mutters, "That sounded just like Dana! That's scary!"

"Who's Dana?"

"You don't want to know. She's a one night stand from before my marriage who still stalks me."

"Whew, a true femme fatale. They can be very dangerous, Mike. Be very firm with her and never give in to her." He nods thinking he has the situation well in hand.

They sit down to breakfast and Dwayne shows up so Mike shares his with him. Helen can't say anything so she accepts Mike's way of handling it. As soon as they finish she wants to get going but her mother isn't up yet. Mike grins, "We could take him with us."

Helen glares at him but notes that Dwayne is excited at the prospect. She leaves a note on the table for her mother since she usually sleeps in on Saturdays. Dwayne is really excited to get up in the truck. Mike gets her rolling and soon thy are driving down the streets with Dwayne looking out everywhere and chattering a mile a minute.

Helen directs him to Ourshack and introduces him to Willy. She explains their need to get him hooked up today and Willy guarantees it. He explains to Mike as he does the installation how everything works and why it works, they end up at noon with the antenna tuned and the unit kicking out 5 square. He tells Mike he has a solid connection and an excellent set.

Willy explains how to hook it up through his radio speakers but Mike declines for now. He says he wants to try it as is for now but he's really trying to minimize the cost as he's sure Helen will diminish the bill for him.

They take it for a run out to Monte Creek and back so they can try it out and Dwayne can go for a real ride. The CB sounds perfect and Dwayne's delighted. They go home and Helen's mother has lunch on. After lunch Mike sits down with Helen and says he wants to straighten up the bill with her.

She kids him, "You want to do that in the middle of the day. I had more than a nooner in mind for you." Mike looks at her sharp. "Okay, that radio and the Firestick are used so twenty bucks each. Now the installation and SWR meter about thirty..."

"Hold on, he has on the wall it's fifty for the bare bones install. Now that's without the extra hardware."

"Okay, sixty so make it a 'C' note. That should do the trick. I said you'd be able to afford it. How's that?" She hints, "If you're short we can work something out." and winks.