Mike's Navy: Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helen, I know you're cheating yourself on that price, it's worth at least twice that but I'm sure you'll get the other hundred with interest out of my hide. I'd bank on it." He pays her the hundred dollars with his thanks. She gives him a receipt (in case he can claim it).

He settles in an easy chair and studies the CB slang. Helen helps her mother with dishes and Dwayne drifts off to sleep in his bed. They spend a quiet afternoon and in the evening are lazing in Helen's room talking about traveling in the USA.

"I was down to the Mexican border in California once with a produce hauler. She was picking up there and hauling to Chicago. I caught her on a side trip to Seattle and couldn't pass up the trip. How far south have you been, Mike?"

"I think probably Chicago. I only run in the states as a short cut across the continent. It's not actually shorter in miles but the highway is better and the grades are not so severe so we save a lot on fuel. I know it takes twelve hours longer on the Canadian route than the US one."

"It's that much difference, eh?"

"It's enough that it pays when traveling across Canada to drop down around Lake Superior through Duluth if you can. I will on this trip. I'm picking up in Calgary Monday or Tuesday and hauling that load to Camp Borden so I'll go under the lake."

"Don't you have three days off?"

"Yeah, but I was scheduled to catch the load Monday morning so I might and see if I can pickup that extra rest day back home. After all, my wife's pregnant and I'd like to spend some time with her."

"So you might leave tomorrow night then?"

"Did you have something in mind?"

"Nothing." she turns away and busies herself with some sewing she's been doing.

"Helen, please tell me what you wanted us to do."

"I wanted to get out of here. Get back on the road."

"Did you want to go with me to Calgary?"

"No, I've spent enough time with you." She bends over her sewing. He reaches and hauls her back with him on the bed.

"So you don't want any more of me?" he tickles her.

She cries, "Damn you, leave me alone." She tries to get up and tears stream down her face. He holds her close and lets her cry. In a few minutes she stirs, "Please let me up, Mike." He helps her to sit up.

"What's troubling you, Helen? Is it something I've done or said?"

"Why don't you want to stay as long as you can?" I thought we might take Dwayne somewhere tomorrow." She's still on the verge of tears.

"Helen, if you just ask me I'm delighted to stay, but I'm an added expense to you and your mother and you never hinted to me you might have plans. You asked me to not involve myself in his life any more than necessary, remember?"

She mumbles. "I just thought maybe the zoo."

"Hey, that's great. Let's do it. He'll love it. I'll stay till Monday night if you want me."

She lays down partially over him and kisses him, "You know I want you all the time."

"Wow, talk about the mating habits of animals in the zoo I think I like your mating habits better." He works his lips on hers and they start to play with tongues. "Oh yes," he whispers as she rubs her body on his suggestively. He holds her as she squirms and rubs her pelvis on his hard knob.

She becomes more animated and can't resist rubbing him with impatient hands then parting his fly to turn his wild root loose. She strokes him while quickly pushing her panties to one side and sitting up astraddle him. She feverishly works her bottom to feel him up inside her. She smiles and winks at him as she rides throwing her head and long blonde hair in wild abandon. "Oh Mike, I love it!" she works her hips frantically.

Mike closes his eyes and let's her ride. With a hand on her hip he can feel her pulse and knows it's racing like his own. He squints to see her pulling off her top and throwing it aside quickly followed by her bra. Her solid B cups bounce so perkily and suit her to a T. He loves these sudden bursts she has to mate right now. He's experienced a few of them with her and they always beg for more. She's an exciting woman!

Now she is moving slower in a longer motion and he can feel her depth in it's entirety as the strokes increase in speed. He knows she's rubbing her clit with these motions and it won't be long until she goes over the edge. He hopes he can hang on for her. He sucks his fingers in case he cums first. He must be ready to help her over the edge.

Wow, no need, she's moaning and going loose all over straightening her spine with intensity then collapsing on him as he pushes up and feels his organ jerking and a tingling in his sack. He tenses feeling the immense release of pent up passion as he shoots his seed up into her.

They collapse together and sort of melt into each other both wishing to get up but neither moving. It's a impasse of feelings versus will and so far there isn't enough will to overcome. She gasps, "I love it when we cum together," Mike thinks it's special but can't gasp out a response. Instead he nods.

They rest for a time and she asks, "Will you stay here in my room tonight? I don't care who sees us. Mom will understand and one day Dwayne will, too." Mike understands she is so afraid of commitment because of the many times she's been rejected or abandoned by someone she trusted. His heart aches for her hurts and he knows there is nothing he can do except respect her and treat her fair.

They stir around, get undressed and horse around with each other as they go to bed. Soon they are sleeping soundly and don't even hear her mother as she peeks in on them. She smiles and hopes her daughter's heart won't get broken again.

Sunday, February 10th, 1985

The bedding is scattered on the floor and they are tangled together from their last session of passionate sex during the night when Mike stretches and she whispers, "Again?"

He laughs, "I was thinking of getting up, it's after eight." then adds, "But..." he wiggles his hips and she perks up.

"Oh Mike, it's just a piss hard on. Go to the can and then we'll see." She untangles her legs from around him. Mike wishes she had an ensuite as he dons her pink robe to run down the hall. He hurries back and she grabs the robe as he comes in. 'My turn," and she's gone.

Mike takes his time but gets dressed before she's back. "I've heard they have quite a zoo here. At least the weather has been fine for visiting. I wonder if the bears are active. They might be hibernating anyway." He adds, "Let's take a picnic lunch and make a day of it. They have 50 hectares (106 acres) out there so there's lots of ground to cover."

"Oh Mike, you're as excited about this as he'll be. You'll make a great daddy, my friend." She starts dressing. While she is making lunch salads and sandwiches Mike is getting Dwayne dressed and telling him about the goats and bears and eagles. By the time they leave he's as high as a three year old can get. They take the freeway out towards Monte Creek and out about ten miles they come to the B.C. Wildlife Park. They start off by visiting the bathroom and then it's the porcupines, the raccoons, the deer and red foxes along with spider monkeys. Then they visit the Birds of Prey section with hawks, eagles and owls of many descriptions.

Now a short visit to the playground for a swing and a bounce on the teeter totter then see the camels and head back to the picnic area by the front gate. Dwayne dozes off over his milk and Mike doesn't have the heart to wake him.

"Let's give him an hour and then we'll go ride the train and he can see that side of the park from there." Helen agrees so they quietly sit back and enjoy coffee while Dwayne sleeps.

"He loves you, Mike."

"He likes me a lot, Helen. He will love the man you marry one day or he will grow to understand there are no men worthy of his mother and he will be your protector. Besides, don't live your life through him. He will decide who he does and does not want to like or be like. Give him space and be there for him but be your own woman first and foremost.

"Maybe it's me that loves you."

"Not me, Helen. I'm taken and I love my wife with all my heart. I know I don't appear to show it but it's complicated. It's in my nature to treat women as equals and be appreciative of their beauty, grace and abilities. I do not demean the value of any woman by appreciating the value of another. I greatly admire you and respect you for your free spirit. You mean a lot to me, Helen."

"So where am I going to find a man like you?"

"Not amongst the married men you know if you want one for yourself. You might win him over but don't forget, if he falls for your whiles he'll do the same for another." He continues, "Find you a sensitive single man and treat him like gold. Never give him reason to look away and he'll worship you for life. I hope you find that man one day, Helen."

They rouse Dwayne up after an hour and he's not the least cranky. He's ready to go on the train with them so they board the park train to travel around amongst the animal habitats. They cross the road with the wigwag going with bells and lights and go between buildings to come out on the Buck and Doe Village then go on to the Elk on the right and grey wolves in an enclosure on the left. Next it's black bear on the left but none are out and then it's badgers to complete the circle and now they cross over their earlier track to make a figure eight

Now it's bison and mule deer followed by a cougar and then a Lynx. As they round the last bend it's moose on one side and coyotes on the other and then they arrive back in the station. It's been over an hour's trip and Dwayne is tired but wide awake. Mike suggests it might be enough for one day but promises if he has a chance to bring them back for a hike up the Dipper Falls trail to the falls. They load up and head for home.

They bring a sleepy boy home but he has to tell grandma everything he saw so they sit back and see it all through his eyes again. Then it's supper time.

Dwayne goes to bed early and her mother retires to her room to read, she says. Mike and Helen watch TV a while.

"If you want to go tonight, go ahead. I don't want to impose on your time with your wife. Thanks for staying and taking us to the zoo."

"I enjoyed myself and I'm not done enjoying myself yet. I'll go tomorrow night." Helen smiles and makes a cheering movement with her hands.

"We can go to bed now if you want." She seems to be on ants and must move or something. "We don't have to, I was just saying I'm ready if you are." She adds, "Just a thought."

Mike grins and gets up slowly nodding towards her bedroom. She jumps up and rushes ahead of him to open the door with a big grin. Mike queries, "Is this going to be one of your whirlwind seductions of me again?"

"Don't you like when I do that?"

He chuckles, "Of course I do, but it always catches me off guard and I'm never sure if I can get you off before I cum. I pride myself on being considerate and always letting the lady cum first but you excite me pretty fast when you do that."

"Usually I do it because I'm really horny and just have to have sex right now. It's an act of desperation but I know it scares some men." She's pulling off her clothes and urging him to do the same.

"How many, Helen?" She stares at him. "You know what I mean. How many men have you had sex with?"

"Do you mean kissing and BJs too?" She grins.

He laughs, "Alright, French Kissing and BJs, vaginal and anal and whatever else you've tried. How many?" He lays her across the bed and poses between her legs.

"What difference does it make?" She shrugs offhand. She reaches for him to pull him in.

"It doesn't, I just asked." He slips inside her and out then in deeper.

"Well not over fifty but definitely over twenty five..." she mumbles, "including everything I guess over fifty." Mike nods. "Well, say something!" She pulls on him to get him going again.

"It's a lot of experience. In fact more than me but that's your right in my world. I'm surprised you haven't found that one true love yet. I thought I had once but it didn't work out. This time I'm sure and she makes me so happy I guard our relationship with my all." he shuttles faster inside her leaning forward over her.

"How do you guard it if you're screwing me?"

"See, that's apples and oranges. My relationship with you has nothing to do with my relationship with my wife. They are two distinct entities and as long as they don't cross have nothing to do with each other." He pulls on her hips so he can penetrate deeper and starts to really hump her. The bed starts to squeak something awful.

"Stop Mike, stop! They'll hear us!"

He eases up and they rock on the edge of the bed a bit longer then he has her turn over and standing at the side of the bed he drives into her from the rear. She giggles, "Is that a horse or bull position?"

"I think it's a doggy variation." he pumps into her and she raises her ass some to give him deeper access. He slaps her ass sharply and she shrieks in surprise.

"Damn Mike, mom's going to hear us. You stop that."

He does as she asks but the fun is gone out of it so he quits after a while and neither of them cums. They go to bed and sleep but wake during the night to have much more successful and satisfying sex. They follow that up with a repeat performance early in the morning so are in good spirits over breakfast.

Monday, February 11, 1985

Mike calls the DO at CFS Kamloops after lunch and tells him he will be leaving this afternoon to pick up the load in Calgary on Tuesday morning. He enters that in the log and bids him well.

"Well, it's five hours to Calgary and it's three now (that's four Calgary time) so I can make it by nine tonight if I leave now and that means I can get a room in the barracks. Any later and I have to sleep in the truck. I think I better head out and hope I don't hit snow." Helen watches him sadly.

"I'll see you again and listen for you on the CB. You know I will never forget you, don't you? I never have." She nods. "Please kiss me goodbye."

She shakes her head, "I can't!"

He shakes Dwayne's hand, "Well, you behave and listen to your mother and grandma, good buddy. Can you say, I'm out?"

He gives a waving salute and says, "I'm out."

"I guess your mother's on the side, good buddy. I'm out."

He checks he has all his gear and goes to the truck. He waves to them all on the doorstep as he pulls out and toots his air horn.

He pulls onto the freeway and heads east. On the CB a female voice says, "I'll watch for you, Mike. I'm on the side." He double clicks his mike acknowledging her message.

Chapter 47

Monday, February 11, 1985

It's four thirty when he pulls into Sicamous Husky for a coffee and to see Wanda. He met her last trip and she really fascinated him. He senses she rides with the truckers once in a while and she's married. How does she do it, he wonders. Fascinating.

"Ah ha, the delightful charming and exquisitely beautiful Wanda is still here. I feel excited now. Hi."

"What was your name again?" She looks around, "Coffee?"

"So are we going dancing tonight?"

She turns quick, "Where?" then, "Oh, you're teasing. You're not going dancing. Oh Mike, you're a tease."

"Oh, you do remember my name," he grins.

"Okay, what do you want?" Mike grins and she says, "Let me rephrase that, do you want coffee?" he nods.

"Let me be serious," he imitates her as she pours his cup full and leaves some cream. "Do you ever play with the truckers?"

She glances down at him, "Are you propositioning me?"

"Come visit my cab and find out." She bites her lip but shakes her head.

"Not tonight but when you're serious about dancing, keep me in mind."

"But I am serious about dancing. I just don't know where there's a dance."

"And I'm busy tonight. There's no chance I can get away."

"So how do you get away with it when you can?"

"Easy, I call home and tell them I'll be late since my relief is late or not coming in at all." she winks and goes about her duties.

Since it's a quiet night with few patrons he calls, "What time are you done?"

She comes back by his table, "Are you trying to advertise for me. I'm off at eight. Are you staying?"

"I could but I need to be in Calgary in the morning so I think I have to pull on through. Can you give me a rain check?"

"Oh sure, I'll write I O U one quickie and sign it"

"No, no, I would never be satisfied with only a quickie. It must be more then that."

She grins, "Perhaps a rendezvous then." She laughs.

"I had in mind an all night marathon, my sweetness."

She laughs again, "I imagine you do. An interesting proposition indeed. Perhaps one night. We'll see."

"I must be off then. Good bye sweet Wanda." He nods to turn and leave when he notices her profile. "You're pregnant!"

She grins, "Yep. Good bye."

He hits the road and pushes on passed his Revelstoke stop. He muses over Wanda and wonders if he had pestered her a bit if she might not have given in. After all, she's already pregnant so he can't do her any more damage by filling her with his seed. He's rather taken with that one.

Now he hits snow on the road. He's not sure if it's drifted or actually coming down from the sky. Traffic is steady and there's no outcry on the CB so he pushes along heading for the summit of Roger's Pass. Gaining the summit he stops to check his brakes then plunges down the far side to rocket out into the valley at the bottom and climb into the Selkirk mountain range passing the time zone marker at (seven thirty) eight thirty local time.

He's afraid he's missed Corinne at Golden. She'll be gone at eight and he's still a half hour away. All the same he pulls in and goes inside to be greeted by Jena. "You're in late, Jena. Have they changed your shift?"

"Just in for an hour to cover for a girl that's late. You want coffee, Mike?"

"I do, I was hoping Corrine might still be around."

She pours his coffee, "Menu?" Then, "She was here till eight thirty but when her relief didn't show up I was asked to cover till she comes in around eleven."

"Well, I suppose an omelet might tide me over. You pick me an interesting one, Jena." He sips his coffee and waits for his omelet. By the time he has eaten and is ready to hit the sack the new girl is due in. He hears Jena saying good night and the new girl comes to his table. "Will there be anything else, Mr. Claymore."

Mike smiles, "Jena has told you my name. Didn't she say I prefer Mike?"

"No sir." He studies her. She's about twenty or twenty one, brunette and about five foot five. She has a pointy chin but a nice smile and a definite C bust line. He likes her soft brown eyes and sweet smile. Such a shame she has to work all night. He heads out to bed. He can make CFB Calgary from here in three hours so he'll start early.

When he's up at 0430 enjoying a shower and getting breakfast he finds out her name is Cleo Lane. He teases her and flirts with her then has to go.

Tuesday, February 12, 1985

At six he's on the road and by nine he's at the gate to CFB Calgary. They direct him across the parking lot to a trailer sitting by itself. He checks it out and finds a flat tire so he contacts the DO who says they are aware of it and the shops will fix it this morning. He goes for a late breakfast to the mess hall, fuels up and then checks back. They are putting a new tire on the trailer so he pulls out an hour late.

At two PM he reaches Swift Current Husky Travel Centre and goes in for lunch. "Hi there, coffee and a menu, please. He watches the 5 foot 7 inch statuesque caramel haired goddess with a 38C bust rush off for his coffee and he smiles openly. He mutters, "Whew! That's some gal!"

She returns and he says, "I'm Mike and I don't see a name tag."

She giggles, "It sticks out too much so they won't let me wear it. I'm Elise, that is Elise Rowe." she whispers, "and yes, they're real. I'm just a healthy prairie farm girl." she gives him a big smile. Mike enjoys his lunch and enjoys admiring her wondrous rack. He has to pull himself away to get back on the road.