Mike's Navy: Femme Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cums again and again until Mike feels that tingle and fills her with his seed. He fills her to overflowing and then lays inside her. "How was that, my lady?"

She speaks in a muffled voice, "That was wonderful. I never came more than once before except..." she stops talking.

Mike finishes it for her, "Except when you do it yourself."

She mumbles, "Yeah," and giggles. Mike reaches and pulls a small towel out of the glove box. On it is printed, "After Sex towel" and a black silhouette of a couple fucking doggie style.

He reaches around and holds it over her pussy as he slides out of her. He wipes her carefully and then wipes himself. "Are you okay?"

She pulls her skirt down and mumbles into the seat. "Yeah."

He pulls his shorts and pants up, pulls on his boots and checks her again. He thinks she's gone to sleep so he carefully pulls out of the parking lot and heads west again. Within two hours he pulls into St Nicolas Ultramar Truck Stop and parks in the lineup. He doesn't bother to fuel up since he's going to Kingston after Napierville.

"Ellie, we're here. This is St. Nicolas, are you awake?"

"Yeah, are you going inside?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

"I don't want them to see me. Can you call me a cab and have them pick me up out by the road, please."

"Yeah, I can do that. Are you going to give me one last kiss before we part?" She shakes her head.

"Oh Mike, I can't look at you. I don't want you to see me. I have to go, please call a cab." She unlocks the far door and flees into the night. Mike's left scratching his head and reaching to lock the far door.

He goes inside and calls a taxi to pickup at the drive. Shortly while he's enjoying coffee he sees the cab stop and Ellie get in then it's gone. He doesn't try to explain to Tory but just puts it out of his mind.

"Are you going west again?"

"Yep, but only to Napierville and then into Kingston. I have a pick up there for Gagetown. Not sure after that but I think another Napierville then west."

"I wish I wasn't working. That's the same as the trip I took with you last time. We had a lot of fun, didn't we?"

Mike nods, "We sure did and I have the panties to prove it." They laugh together.

"You know Rina thinks it's a joke and she kids me about it but it's a real sweet memory for me. I really treasure it. Do you?"

"Yeah, I don't tell anyone but in my head it is stored as a sweet event in my life and a fine memory."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Mike. Maybe again some day."

"Maybe," he mulls on it and smiles. "I'd like that."

He goes to the truck and discovers Ellie's panties and shoes. He groans and shakes his head but sleeps peacefully.

Friday 7 June, 1985

Early he's on the road and drops the trailer by eight then drives for Kingston. He grabs an early lunch at Spencerville and steals away with Cocco to the truck after eating. "I can't stay long. Teddy will need my help at noon but we got half an hour." She grins. "Is that time enough?

"I don't know, a nooner and a quickie all in one. Can we do it?" He's fitting the shades in place.

"I guess we're going to have to try." She laughs and plays with herself. "Hurry!" He reaches and pulls her panties down and off and she rolls back waiting for him.

He moves over in the seat and says, "Come on, sit in my lap," as he pushes his pants and shorts down. She giggles and lets him guide her down onto him. She rides him dropping down farther every bounce until he is fully immersed in her. "Oh Mike, you fill me like no other. Wow!" Very quickly she squeals and wiggles in ecstasy but he keeps bouncing her and she keeps up the pace until he blows and fills her.

She looks at her watch and jumps off him. He reaches her a wipe and she has to go. Still wiping herself she runs for the restaurant and Mike smiles to see her panties on the floor.

By one he is hooking up to the trailer in Kingston having fueled up when he arrived. This one's for CFB Gagetown in New Brunswick near Fredericton. He pulls out on the 401 heading east and passes Montreal in the afternoon.

He pulls back into St Nicolas for a late bite but plans to go on to Edmundston if he can for the night. He watches for Ellie but no sign of her so he pushes on.

It's very late when he pulls in ands parks in the lineup behind Pirate of the Sea Truck Stop. He goes in and watches Jane Tayca wait on two other truckers. He wonders if Ellie's back but doubts it. Jane comes to him next.

"Hi Jane, is Ellie back?"

"She came in a couple hours ago. I think she went to her cabin." She's curious but says nothing. "Do you want something?"

"Yeah, coffee," he decides to try, "Which one is hers?"

Jane hesitates but finally says, "The first one." She looks west when she says it so he thinks it's the first one on that end.

He whispers, "Thanks, make that coffee to go."

He goes to the truck and gets her shoes. He debates on the panties but leaves them. He goes back to the cabin and sees a light faintly shining in one room. He raps on the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Mike, Ellie. Can I come in?"

The door creaks open, "Why Mike, did you come to laugh at me?"

"I brought your shoes back." he offers them with a grin.

"Oh Mike, you didn't have to do that." she takes them and folds her arms around them. "I guess you've figured it out I didn't have to go to that town, eh? I just wanted to go with you so I said that. I don't know why?"

"Ellie, I'm overwhelmed, I didn't realize you just wanted to go with me or I could have taken you all the way with me and brought you back tonight. Don't feel you did wrong, Ellie. I'd love to take you with me again if I'm coming back. I enjoyed your company a lot and I think we had fun, too."

She grins sheepishly, "I know I did." she looks around, "Do you want to come in?" Mike steps inside with her and notes she's in a robe wrapped around her. He sees the light is in her bedroom. She nudges him that way, "Can we have some more fun?"

"Would you like me to stay the night?" She nods enthusiastically so he precedes her into the bedroom. He sits on the edge of the bed and takes off his boots. She sits down beside him as he shrugs out of his top and loosens his trousers. When he stands to pull his trousers off she's fascinated by his protruding shorts so he pulls them over his root and exposes it to her view.

She audibly sighs and reaches out to touch it. "It felt so big and it is." she handles it looking up at him. He reaches and gently opens her robe then helps her to stand and cast it off. "You have that same caramel candy hued hair down there as is on your head. You are beautiful."

"Ohh," she folds her arms over her breasts. Mike pulls back the bed clothes and reaches to turn out the light. He lets her slide in first and slips under the covers with her. Throughout the night they try many different positions but end up coming back to the doggie style as that gives her the most orgasms.

Saturday 8 June, 1985

Mike wakes to an empty bed and sees a note on a bed table. He reads, "Had to go open up. See you at breakfast. XXX" Mike wonders if that means they are triple X rated or she means kisses. He's not far behind her when he arrives in the restaurant. She is still getting things set up for the day. She wiggles her fingers at him when he comes in. "What would you like?"

"Oh, last night all over again." He chuckles. "How about two eggs, two sausages and two slices of toast?" He adds, "Over easy, well done and rye toast if you have it."

"Oh Mike, I feel so good this morning. I'd love to wake up beside you every day." she grins, "and what a night!"

Mike chuckles, "It was fantastic. You're fantastic."

He downs his breakfast and bids her farewell. "I'll likely see you Monday night unless they give me two rest days. If they do that it will be Wednesday before I'm back. I'll watch for you." She says she'll do the same.

Around noon he pulls into CFB Gagetown and drops the trailer. he gets a signature and goes back to the Irving Big Stop for a bite of lunch. He calls Maxi and tells her he's free. "What you got, kid?"

"I guess just bobtail home and take this other load to Napierville. It looks like you go west with a load from there."

"No days off?"

"None shown, you might get an extra when you get back."

"Okay Maxi, see you later. I'll likely be in before you go home. I want to add to my collection." He laughs.

"You bugger, when do you sleep?"

"I manage. Later."

He gets a quick bite and chats with Lucy then hits the highway for home. He pulls in around three thirty and bounces up the stairs to see Maxi. She cautions him with a finger to her lips as he come in so he stops and listens. He nods and leaves.

He goes downstairs to chat with dispatch a while until he sees the boss and another officer leave the building. He watches them go then bounds back up the stairs. "Hey beautiful, look what I got." He flips her the two new pairs of undies and she handles them with two fingers dropping them to her lower drawer. One pair balloon out and fall to the floor.

"Wow, that one was broad beamed, eh?"

"Don't make fun, she's a dear friend and a fantastic..." He holds up one hand making a circle with the fingers and with the other hand he inserts an index finger in the circle and pumps it back and forth in the circle.

"Oh Mike, you're too much!" She flips the panties in the bottom drawer. "What's that, fourteen?"

"I think you're right. Well, I better go home."

"Oh, there's a change. Take Sunday off and take that load to Napierville Monday then go to Millhaven and pick up for Esquimalt." She raises a finger, "How old is your boy?"

"He's six weeks tomorrow. How about that."

"Yeah, how about that? What can you do after six weeks?"

"I don't know, it's a month and a half. That reminds me, do you know why a honeymoon should not last over six days?"

She laughs, "I'll bite. Why shouldn't a honeymoon last over six days."

"Ah ha! Because seven days makes a whole week, get it? a hole weak?" Maxine is yawning as if bored.

"I guess you don't care that you can have sex with your wife after six weeks, eh?"

"Oh my God, you're right! Wow! See you later!" He dashes out the door and then pokes his head back in, "And I won't bring you her panties either."

"Go fuck your wife!" she laughs. "I always wanted to say that."

Mike goes flying home and she's happy to see him. She hands him the baby and says she's leaving home. She then explains she's going to wash diapers. Mike gets to sit with his son and appreciate that he has a job that keeps him away from this stinky frog most of the time. He goes to change him.

"Are you sure you only give him nurse? He shouldn't stink like that, should he?"

"I just fed him and that's normal, Michael. It's orange or mustardy color and loose." She closes the diaper. "Make sure you get him clean." She wrinkles her nose, "He doesn't stink."

"Oh God, you do him."

"Okay, you do the diapers. They're soaking in that pail, just fish them out and put them in the machine downstairs."

"No, I'll do him. He should bond with his father." Mike takes over cleaning him up and putting him into a clean diaper. Marlene laughs as she goes down the stairs. When she comes back father and son are chatting on the nursery floor. Richard is on a baby blanket and Mike is on his side on the floor talking to him. She's pleased to see that.

Mike says to Richard, "Guess what son? Tonight your old lady and I are going to have some fun in the old bedroom. Oh yes we are. Her six weeks are up, yep per. Your old man gets to ride again. Yippee!" He laughs, "Yeah, yippee! The baby laughs with him. Mike laughs, "You agree with me, don't you?"

Marlene grins, "I wondered if you'd remember it's been six weeks. My birth control should be effective now and I'm all healed up so lookout tonight, Mr. Claymore."

"I'm only in for one day. I have a load in the yard for Napierville on Monday and have to pick up a load in Millhaven for Esquimalt so I'm off for two weeks again but since I took this short one I might get another rest day for it. If you need anything I could go get it now."

"Bev or Maxine will help me get anything, Mike. Don't you worry, you just go out and make a living for us. Just remember to come home and service your wife and take good care of yourself, I always worry about you."

At bedtime he has to inspect her pussy. He gently parts the lips and inspects the lower section where some tearing took place and a stitch was put in. Everything is healed and there isn't any sign of damage but his checking her out has made her very wet and swollen her lips. She tolerates his tinkering wanting him to hurry up but says nothing. He has to conclude by gently kissing her lower lips.

She taps him on the shoulder. "Are you done?"

"Well, maybe I should..."

"Michael! Come on, let's do it! What are you waiting for?"

He chuckles, "Just teasing, dear." They exchange a passionate kiss and he leans into her against the pillows probing the parting of her limbs gently like the first time. Those lower lips flow to surround him hungering for his attention as her whole body screams for his invasion.

"Don't tease, fill me," she implores. "Fuck me, Michael. Please!"

Kissing under her chin he pushes to slide deep in her and is surprised. She quite tight and though well lubricated not so easy to just shove into. He's taken aback since he expected her to be loose after the birth of their son. She's been keeping up with her doctor's ordered exercises and has recovered well. He slides in deeper with a smile. With the pillows all piled behind her they are in a sort of elevated missionary position but it works well as they can kiss and share an intimate experience this way.

She rests her arms on his shoulders while he does the work driving up into her but then he lifts her ass and pushes in harder and faster. She moans and can feel the start of a stirring in her belly that she knows will lead her to Nirvana. Perhaps her moans and perhaps his grunts are the trigger, who knows but Richard decides it's time for him to have some attention and lets them know.

Michael doesn't hear or care but Marlene is instantly alert and stops him. She puts a finger to her lips and listens. Richard lets out a squawk and bawl that the whole apartment can hear and Marlene's scrambling to grab a housecoat and go to her son. Mike is left scratching his head, "But we just got going."

Before morning he finds out you have to make silent love to your wife if you want it to be undisturbed. All the same come morning Marlene is in a happy frame of mind and feels satiated. Her man is firmly back in her life and her body where he belongs. She makes him breakfast cheerfully in the kitchen while he dawdles over coffee planning his day.

Sunday 9 June, 1985

Marlene has plans as well which include getting Richard fixed up to take him to church so after breakfast it's all hands on deck to get the baby ready.

She manages to get him through the service without any serious outbreaks and basks in the attention after church. Everyone has to see the new baby. Mike thinks it's an awful waste of time to stand around outside the church and gab but Marlene thinks it's wonderful everyone is interested in her fine son. She is one proud mother and Mike admits he's rather proud as well.

Marlene's mother had been pleased to attend services but forbid Marlene to bring the baby out. That was a good use of her midwife friend to baby sit while they attended church. In fact until she flew off home Richard had never been outside the apartment except to the doctor's.

The day flowed by and that night they again made love when and where they can around the needs for the baby. As Mike leaves for work he stops to kiss her in the nursery as she nurses Richard. With hurried 'I love you' and warming up Tryst he scuttles away to the FMF (Fleet Maintenance Facility) on Cape Scott in Halifax.

Monday 10 June, 1985

Quickly he circles his truck and load checking tires, brakes, lights and listening for air leaks. Satisfied he climbs into the cab and makes a last minute check of his paperwork, settles his briefcase under the seat and flips off the air parking brake. It rolls ahead and he pops the clutch shifting gears at least three times heading for the exit. As he rolls out over the bridge he watches the far mirror momentarily to catch the first rays of light touching the city. He's off again.

Chatter is low on the CB and music is soft on the radio as he rolls along spinning off the miles. It looks like it's going to be another clear day and that's fine with him.

He passes Truro and Moncton, Fredericton as well. He pulls in to Murray's Travel Plaza in Woodstock, NB for late lunch. It's after one. "Well, hi there Thelma Grey. You look sweet as the weather. What you got on special?"

"Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes like your mama used to make. Can't beat that, eh?"

"I'll have it with coffee, love."

"Coming right up." He chats with Thelma but wants to get on his way so he can stop for a bit with Ellie so quick like he is gone up the mainline. About four he pulls into the Pirate of the Sea Truck Stop in Edmundston and Jane Tayca is on shift but she says Ellie is coming. She called her.

So Mike takes a seat in a quiet corner and waits. She comes in the door all smiles and seats herself across from him. "I thought you wouldn't be here until tomorrow when you didn't show up last night. You should have come to my door. I saw you pull in and then Jane called."

"I thought you might be here or your boyfriend might be back there."

"He's never been in my cabin. Do you want to come to my place?" She whispers, "Maybe a quickie," and smiles behind her hands.

"I think that might be a good idea. Let's go." He beckons Jane and asks for a take out cup. She fills it for him and they quickly leave for the cabins out back.

Ellie starts by stripping her top as he pulls off his. She lets her melons loose and Mike can't resist touching. "These must be an F for sure," he whispers and she confirms that they are indeed 36F.

She giggles, "And this is at least eight inches," which he confirms it is indeed.

And then they stop measuring and start inserting working their way all over the bed until puffing and panting they both cum and collapse together. "I hate to cum and go but I must be on my way. I'm going far west so I won't be back for a couple weeks. I'll stop to see you. Take care, love."

He heads along the St. Lawrence River for Quebec City and St. Nicolas for the night. Rina talks him into taking her to Montreal again so they spend the night romping in his bed and he acquires another pair of panties. Tory's quite disappointed but has to work.

Tuesday 11 June, 1985

He drops Rina in town and the load at Military Surplus in Napierville. He then bobtails out to have late lunch with Cocco at Spencerville but she's not working today. Instead he's waited on by Teddy. "Well hi Teddy, I see Cocco's not on today. Is she on a day off?"

"Yep," she grins and whispers, "I bet you wanted to get her out in your truck again, didn't you?" She nods her head, "for a nooner, eh? I saw you guys out there."

"Ah, well, I guess we weren't too discrete, were we?"

"Looked like fun to me!" She fills his cup and leaves a menu. He looks her over as she leaves. Teddy Snowflower, what a sixties name. She's a little older than him, maybe 23 and about five foot three with blonde hair that might be bleached brown. Got a nice figure with about a 36D so not bad, he decides.

She comes back to see what he'd like so he asks, "Is that the kind of fun you enjoy as well?"

She blushes and flutters her fingers in front of her face, "Sometimes," she looks down, "but this isn't a good time."

"I'll take the special." Mike eats and gets on the road again by three. He heads into Kingston for fuel and drives on over to Millhaven. At Valcartier Ind. he drives down to the dock and catches Charlotte Bowen at the dock. "What you got for me for Esquimalt?"