Mike's Navy: Mike Meets Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe they do. We're not at the top, yet."

Mike gives his opinion, "I'd be more optimistic if it was paved." Charlene nods and opens her door.

"I'll be right back." She ducks away giving him a cute grin as she goes. Mike scratches his head and thinks he should go and offer her a hand but she returns quickly.

"I was just coming to come give you a hand."

"I expected you would. That's why I hurried." She giggles.

"Shall we spread a blanket out there and have a picnic?"

"You've got a blanket?"

"Navy issue. Nothing but the best." He reaches over the seat and pulls two blankets and two pillows into view for her. He gathers one blanket and brings it over the seat back.

"My goodness, you're ready for anything. I'll bring the food." He can see she's blushing brightly.

They step away from the truck in long grass to a grassy area under some trees with shorter grass. Mike spreads the blanket and Charlene steps on the corner to hold it until food weighs it down. There is a fresh sea breeze moving the blanket but by sitting on it they hold it in place.

Charlene complains, "Sitting down here we can't see the ships. I know you wanted to see them."

"I'm not worried, I can see what I came to see." He regards her steadily and she blushes again. Quickly she busies herself unwrapping sandwiches.

"Oh wow, he included pickles and carrot sticks. He's such a dear man." She's referring to the restaurant cook.

Mike produces waxed paper cups and uncorks the wine. He pours a few ounces in each. He raises one to her then raises his own to say, "Here's to you, Charlene Campbell. Finally I have you in my clutches." he winks at her.

"And to you, Mike Claymore, I know where you live." She winks back. They laugh and chat lightly as they eat the sandwiches and swill wine. They top it off with a slice of cake. Mike rubs his belly and pours the last of the wine.

He laughs and toasts, "Here's to the best days of my life spent in the arms of another man's wife." He smiles in a satisfied manner, "My mother." he finishes and drinks.

"You stinker, " she laughs and drinks hers as well. He rolls back on his back and laughs in the grass. She comes to lay and roll with him asking him where he came up with his crazy sense of humor. She's a rough solid chic of fine farm stock as Mike will find when he meets her parents so she rough houses with him. Shortly she gets up and says she's going to pack up the leftovers.

Mike shades his eyes from the sun and drifts off into a half sleep. The next thing he knows he feels a bug walking on his neck. He slaps at it and turns away. Once again it's back so he slaps and catches it. It's a blade of grass in the hands of a grinning redhead. He shakes a finger at her but studies her silhouette against the sun low in the sky.

She's stocky but vibrant and alive in her pink dress. She only removed her uniform apron when she left the restaurant with him so he sees her clearly through the soft thin material and she appears naked in his mind's eye. He gets hard fast.

He closes his eyes as they're watering. Again he feels the grass touch his cheek but he let's on he's gone to sleep. She comes closer and tickles his neck but he remains still. She straddles him and squats to tickle his nose. He sneezes and she laughs low. Mike grabs her as she sits on him.

"Be careful where you sit, my love. That's not rocks in my pocket." He wiggles to seat her better on his pelvis.

She reaches down between her legs and feels his rigid erection. "What's this then? Is it a stick?" She wiggles her bottom.

Mike thinks she's teasing him so he teases her back. "It's a stick alright and if you aren't careful it'll stick you." He raises his ass and fakes a stroke that slides between her thighs. She responds by reseating herself on his cock and wiggling some more. Mike catches his breath and feels caught.

"Hey!" he says, "You better be careful or so help me, I'll rape you." he grins.

She laughs delightedly, "So rape me, I'll help you." She rotates her hips on his pelvis.

Mike reaches for her and slips his hands under her skirt, "I warned you and now it's too late, little girl." He feels around for her panties but his hands only gets fouled in her skirt.

She giggles, "Are you looking for my panties? They're in the picnic box." She reaches down and undoes his zipper lifting herself a bit to ease his cock out in her hand. She then spreads her skirt around her and looks angelic as she rubs and plays with the head.

Mike runs his fingers up and down her wet slippery slit and she wiggles around to get him inside. She whispers in breathless urgently, "Come on Mike, push it in me."

"Charlene, are you sure? I never would have guessed you wanted me like that."

"I told you I fantasized about you. What'd you think I meant?" She wriggles trying to align herself with him. Mike helps by sliding up into her an inch or two.

He hesitates, "What if someone comes along? It's a public road." He pushes up into her halfway as she bobs up and down on him. She's so tight but very wet.

"They'll just think I'm sitting on you after our picnic and teasing you with a blade of grass. They can't see under my skirt." She starts to really bounce on him and they are fully engaged now.

Mike moans, "Oh God, girl! You sure surprised me. This is better than anything I fantasized about you." She's rolling her hips now and shuddering her stomach tightening and loosening her vaginal muscles on his throbbing hard penis.

Mike grips her hips under her skirt and drives up into her with a hard and fast thrusting movement. She squeals and cries out, "Fuck me, babe! Fuck me hard! Oh Mike, give me more!" she hisses as she gulps air and bounces.

"Whoa, is that a car?" he stops and listens but she keeps on bouncing. "Charlene, I think someone's coming."

She laughs, "Yeah, me!" She bounces and rotates her bottom but suddenly stops looking over Mike's head. An older woman drives by them and waves sweetly.

Mike hisses, "Wave back!" Weakly she does and sags on Mike's chest. Mike says, "I tried to tell you someone was coming." he grins, "And now I think it's my turn." He starts driving up into her and pushes his thumb over her clit to grease it then pops it into her ass. She cums with him again as he explodes deep up inside her. He gasps, "Are you on the pill?"

Wearily she murmurs, "No, but my period's due so it should be okay. I thought of that before I took off my panties."

Mike rubs her back as she lays on top of him and says, "Let's get around and go down to see those tall ships before it gets dark." She doesn't move for a few minutes but reluctantly rises eventually and Mike says, "Look where the blanket was in the truck and you'll find wipes."

She walks to the truck and opens the door to find them then wipes herself off. She brings it for Mike. She chuckles, "I guess I like your juices, babe. None's dribbled out yet. I think I'm your sperm bank. Your deposit's safe with me." She giggles.

"You better put your panties on, you might soak the back of your skirt if you don't." He tosses her panties to her. They load up the food and blanket then head back down to the harbor. This time they find a parking spot on the street along the dock.

They admire the ships and board the Blue Nose for a closer look but when it gets dark they leave pulling out of town and heading to New Germany. When they arrive at The Liederkranz Club the parking lot is near full and Mike has to once again park out front. They can hear the music from the time they open the door of his pickup.

Charlene starts tapping her feet before they even get inside and Mike knows she's dying to dance. He pays the door fare and they sit at a table with four other girls. Mike has her up dancing before they order anything to drink. In the smoky haze reminiscent of a bar pub they weave and sway to a variety of tunes both local and popular. They even stay on the floor for a square dance.

Mike orders up beer sausage sandwiches with kraut and pickles and mugs of brown ale. He's careful to balance his intake of alcohol with food but really shows his date a good time. They enjoy themselves so much that when last call is announced at the bar they're shocked. It's one AM.

Mike calls in her ear, "Sweets, it's after midnight. We have to go." He holds out his arm showing her his watch. She pushes his arm away and laughingly grabs it to get up and dance. "Baby, they're closing the bar and the music is almost done."

"Please dash the lass dash wit me, love." she slurs and stumbles. He rights her and takes her in his arms to dance one last time. The sweet ballad they are waltzing to turns into 'Good night ladies' and he knows the entertainment's finished for tonight.

He steers her so they end up near their table to collect her shoes. She pulls his head down so she can kiss him and whispers, "I'm so happy I came with you, Mike. Let's go home." He seats her to help her put her shoes on and they leave the hall.

As they get under way westward bound she snuggles up against him behind the wheel and asks, "Do you have to drive all the way back to Halifax tonight?"

He shrugs, "I guess. That's where I live." He adjusts the radio for soft music. In the headlight's glare he watches for deer as he drives the lonely moonlit road through patches of dark forest.

"You could stay at the base, couldn't you? You're in the service."

"I suppose if I came in at a civilized hour I might approach the duty officer there and he might give me a bunk in the barracks but I don't think waking him after two in the morning is such a good idea." He debates, "I could sleep in the truck. I have the bedding in the back seat."

"We could curl up together." she whispers.

"I thought you'd be in enough trouble already for how late we are? Isn't that what you said?"

"I'll tell them I stayed in town at a girlfriend's place. I have a friend who'll cover for me."

"You mean she's covered for you before." He glances at her and she drops her head. "So what time do you really have to be home?"

She mumbles quietly, "I guess by noon for sure. Dad'll be working but mom'll be up by then. She sleeps in on Saturdays."

"So how do we contact your friend in town?"

"We can go to her place before you drop me at home."

"At this time of the night?"

"We could snuggle up together until the sun comes up," she whispers. Mike just nods and listens to the music. "I guess I better watch for a place to park."

"I know a place not far from town."

"Okay, you tell me where as we get closer." He steers along the highway without passing another vehicle anywhere. He's surprised since it's a Friday night. Once is a while he sees a set of headlights a mile or so behind them but they come and go with the hills in the road. He thinks they may have come from the same dance.

They enter the outskirts of Middleton and she says, "Turn right up here, Mike." He turns and they go a block. "Turn left and watch for a driveway on the right." He watches and does as she says and they drive into a laneway which turns out to be a dirt road. It winds around and enters a clearing in a cul-de-sac. "We can park here. No one comes back here except to park." she giggles.

He looks around in the moonlight and asks, "How do you know?" He grins at her expression, "I know, someone else told you, Miss Innocence." She shrugs with a smile.

They get out and Mike pulls out the blankets. He slings the one they used for the picnic across the back seat then arranges two pillows near the door. "Hop up in here." he says, "Oh, hold it." He catches her and adds, "Might as well take this pretty dress off before you get in there. You'll get it all messed up if you don't."

He helps her lift it over her head and admires her figure as she folds it. Her breasts are medium, perhaps a C cup and she's built solid with a round ass. He likes what he sees and the bulge in his pants attests to that. Charlene's admiring the bulge in his pants as well as she lays the dress in the front seat.

"Can I help you get those pants off, lover?" she reaches to do so and they follow her dress. They both scamper up into the back seat and stretch out with their heads close on the pillows. He can see her clearly because the moon shines brightly through the back window. He draws her closer and their lips find each other.

"Charlene, you are one beautiful woman and particularly in the moonlight in my arms. I think I want to see more of you." He deftly reaches one hand down her back and unsnaps her brazier spilling her fleshy orbs against his bare chest. He whistles appreciatively in a soft whistle against her neck. He nibbles her ear lobe and she snuggles closer.

"I think I should get the same chance," she slides her hand down the inside of the back of his shorts and tries to push them down. Mike has to raise his weight off them for her to do so and she has to move her hand to the front to pull them out so they will clear his obvious obstruction so she can push them down. He kicks them off as she discards her bra.

Since they left their shoes and socks at the door when they climbed into the back seat that leaves the only scrap of clothing as Charlene's panties. They both scramble to remove them and send them flying over the front seat back. Now they kiss clinging to each other and working their lips. Mike parts his lips for her insistent tongue and they explore each other's mouths feverishly. She smells faintly of beer and German pretzels so Mike loves it as he explores her body.

They squirm together trying to feel more of each other. She kisses his chest and stomach tickling his tits with her tongue and wiggling it in his belly button while he leans over her kissing her shoulders and reaching to play with her posterior. He lightly slaps her ass and she laughs bringing her head up to kiss him once more.

Mike kisses her tasting her tongue then sucking on it as he moves her back on the seat so he can lay between her legs. He moves his hips probing around with his hard organ for her wet opening but it eludes him. She wraps her legs around him trying to help guide him in. The torrid kiss continues.

Mike can't understand why he can't just shove into her and it begins to perplex him. He wonders if she has a pad on or some other impediment. He probes through her fiery bush without success so he reaches down running his fingers through her pubic hair. She's wet from their previous sex but he can't seem to put his fingers on it.

Desperately he searches with his hand for her opening and finally finds it much farther back than he believed possible. In fact at first when he finds it he's afraid it's her ass but pushing his hand far passed it he finds he was right at first. There's no way he can simply lay on top of her and enter her. He has to raise himself up to a near sitting position to enter. Missionary position won't work with this gal.

While he's amazed he doesn't let that stop him. He proceeds to slip his hard tool into her soft hot slippery glove like tunnel and thrill to the feelings as he sinks into her. She breathes easier as he finds the way and she feels him inside.

She whispers, "Would it be easier if I rode you, love?" He has to admit that is why he didn't realize her anatomy sooner but he's comfortable with her now so shakes his head in the negative.

"It's quite alright, babe. I got you now." He drives hard to emphasis his remark and begins a steady thrusting long and fast. In the now humid interior of the truck his balls smack up against her ass rhythmically and the truck rocks on it's springs in time with them.

She can feel tingles in her stomach like butterflies and watches this handsome man working over her in the moonlight. She senses every thrust as he drives into her and feels her breasts roll back and forth bouncing up and down at the same time. It feels so wild she thinks she'll cum if he keeps it up.

He lifts her ass a bit so he can drive harder and she feels the difference immediately. It take a few stokes for her to get the butterflies back but now they're bigger. She giggles and cries, "Harder! Harder! Oh Mike! Don't ever stop." and shortly, "Oh Mike, I'm cumming! Oh, oh Mike!" The last part of that outcry is drawn out and Mike smiles triumphantly.

As her breathing settles he suggests they role down side by side so he can spoon with her and enter from behind. This works well considering her make up and he only has to thrust a few times to have her orgasm strike again and again and again. She's breathless and gasping for air when they ease up and she sits up on him for a reverse cowboy.

He lets her ride him for a while but soon he's taking an active part by raising his hips to thrust up into her. She loves it and turns around to watch him as he thrusts. He grips her hips and bounces her with fast hard short strokes until he feels his balls tingle and his cock expanding.

"Hang on, baby! This one's for you!" He explodes shooting his sperm hard up into her. He erupts over and over in her jerking her with each surge. He rolls his head back and forth as he laughs and cries, "Oh what a wild ride! You're incredible!" She settles on him sighing and sort of melts down over him.

She wines, "I don't want it to be over. I want it to go on forever. Why do we have to stop?"

"I hate to be practical but I think we better stop and get some sleep." He reaches and drags the other blanket up over her back and she slumps down farther on him. He wraps his arms around her and they sleep the sleep of the exhausted.

Chapter 2

On the Road Again

Saturday, 21st of July

The warmth of the sun on his forehead wakes him and he doesn't move. She's asleep on his chest and still straddles him with her legs. He can feel his morning piss hard on poking her perineum but then he's not sure. It might be her pelvis since she's built so different from other females he's known. He's not sure but it feels enticing.

She stirs and opens her eyes. She stares at his eyes then winks before whispering, "Good morning, you have beautiful eyes. So brown and deep. What're you thinking?"

"Hmm, your eyes are green. I like that. I was thinking I would enjoy sitting you up so I can slide into you again." He sighs and attempts to raise her with his arms.

She wiggles her hips to help him and seats herself on his erection. She murmurs, "Oh that feels good. I suppose we have to go soon." She sighs.

Mike moves slowly in her raising and lowering his hips. "It's awfully wet under my ass so it feels cold."

"Oh you poor dear," she sooths him, "you have it so hard, don't you?" She strokes his forhead.

He picks up the pace a bit, "So you want it hard, do you?"

She bounces and laughs, "Give it to me, big boy. I can take it." She laughs some more with him but he tumbles her off soon and tells her he has to go piss. She giggles, "Me too!"

They sneak out of the truck watching for any movement in the area and do their morning absolutions. When they pile back in they quickly dress and get ready for the day. They straighten everything up in the truck and get in the front seat.

Mike starts Tryst and adjusts the radio then kisses Charlene, "Give me directions to your girlfriend's place." He turns the truck and heads back out to the highway.

When they reach her girlfriend's house she wants Mike to come in with her. They knock and when a petit brunette comes to the door Charlene greets her. "Cathy! Hi there."

Cathy opens the screen door for them. "Come on in. What are you doing so early on a Saturday?"

She giggles, "This is Mike. I need your help."

"What is it? What have you done?"

"I need a place to stay last night."

"Huh? Haven't you been home since work yesterday?" She shakes her head. "Char, I'm not sure I can help you. I saw your mother at the store last night."