Mike's Navy: Mike Meets Marlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exclaims, "You're coming up for a decent shower! Now don't you run off." Mike helps her unsteady steps to the desk.

"Mrs. Melanie Kate Dowsher and guest. What room, please?"

"Mrs. Dowsher, we've been expecting you. Your husband called a few moments ago to confirm your arrival. Would you like us to call him back or will you take care of that?"

"I'll call him." she holds her hand out for a key.

"Room 317 ma'am. Your luggage is being delivered there as we speak."

She shrugs at Mike and takes the key. "Thanks, we'll go right up." She leads the way to the elevator but when it starts Mike has to grab her elbow again to support her.

When they enter the room she throws up her arms and swirls around crying, "This is the life! No crowded back street steamy rooms for this girl. Never again! I love it!"

The room is luxurious with a huge canopied king size bed, high ceilings and crown mouldings. A miniature chandelier adorns the center of the ceiling and small lights catch gleaming crystals everywhere. Rich mahogany paneling covers a feature wall with a door to a private bath and a walk-in closet.

She whirls to the windows and exclaims, "We have a balcony, it's so quaint." Mike notes it has painted wrought iron railings. She stumbles and lands on the bed. She closes her eyes. "Go ahead and take your shower, Mike."

"Perhaps we should wait for your bags. The bellhop will be here soon." He sits on the bed beside her.

She peeks up at him, "You think I'm spoiled, don't you? I can see it in your eyes." She rolls over on her stomach and watches him.

Mike studies her. She's five foot five with mid back long dark brown hair and about 20 years of age. She has small breasts that are very pert and a curvaceous trim figure with blue/gray smiling eyes. She's classy and Mike considers her out of bounds but he likes to dream and she's a vixen.

The bellhop arrives with the bags from her car and she tips him well from her position on the bed. As he leaves she slips off the bed and opens a valise. She says, "Go ahead, Mike. I'll just be unpacking."

Mike goes in the bathroom and sees a footed tub on the back wall with a spacious rainfall shower in the corner. Two oval mirrors adorn one wall with twin washbasins and counters plus there's a makeup counter with mirror. In another corner is a toilet stall in mahogany. He shakes his head, "Too much!"

He strips and drops his clothes by the tub then steps into the shower. He rubs soap to a sudsy lather and works it into his chest, under his arms and around his shoulders. The hot water feels so good he works up more suds to wash his hips, belly and into his scrotum. At the same time he hears a sound he sees a movement out of the corner of his eye.

Chapter 3

Westward Ho?

Melanie Kate is smiling mischievously as she slips into the shower with him, "I was lonely out there." Mike can't keep his eyes at eye level. They sweep down to take in her full flaring hips and natural brown bush with deep pink labia nestled therein. He can feel he has an instant erection and as he watches it feels like it's getting harder.

"You're welcome here," he opens an arm for her and she moves into it. She raises her head and purses her lips looking deep into his eyes. Mike covers her lips with his. He can feel every inch of her skin that's touching him. He opens his lips slightly and she invades his mouth.

She runs her hands over his hips and then his back feeling his chest against her hard nipples. His lips are sweet but she wants to invade his body and drives her tongue into him. He tastes like beer and she doesn't care, he tastes good to her. His tongue is chasing hers and she moves her whole mouth to catch him and suck his tongue.

Mike's on fire. She's so exciting he feels he has to have her and he's certain he will. She's sucking his tongue so he grips her ass and lifts her closer to him. He backs her against the wall under the cascade of hot water and lifts her leg around him. Kissing her feverishly he probes and finds her nest with his hardness. He slides his cock over her lips over and over working his hips to tease her.

She breaks away from his lips and cries, "Do it! Do it now!" Then she locks lips with him again and they work their lips and tongues together. He hunches down a fraction and rises into her slowly, so slowly to drive her nuts.

Then he plunges in deep and drives her against the wall. He starts pumping into her and she keeps coming back to him so she bumps repeatedly against the wall with a wet thumping sound. Ka-thump, ka-thump, ka-thump he lifts her leg up on his shoulder, ka-thump, ka-thump, ka-thump.

And all the time their lips are still locked together with hearts thudding together and they gasp to breath between kisses. Mike changes the pace by letting her leg drop and turning her to face away from him. She bends far down and reaches to spread her pussy lips for him. He enters her in the downpour and she can feel him much farther into her stomach than she knows is possible, but it feels like it.

Mike holds her hips and slaps her ass as he drives into her. His balls slap against her belly with a fast paced rhythm. She starts to moan as he drives into her harder. "More Mike! Just a little more, God damn it!" She shudders and squeals, "Oh yes, yes, yes!" Mike keeps the steady pace then eases as she breaths a little less frantically. She drops down on her knees and turns to grab his throbbing manhood.

She licks his coated organ tasting her own juices mixed with shower water but quickly she slips her mouth over it and slides it far back in her throat. She can feel the ridges along the back of it and the veins worming around the circumference as she sucks it deeply. She detects a flavor of his precum and feels it slippery on her tongue. She peeks up at him through the waterfall.

She thinks I will never get my hair to look decent for morning and Doug will know when I see him that I fucked the truck driver. He won't say anything but he'll know. She sucks stronger and longer on his sweet candy stick. She backs off, "Come on, Mikie. Fill my belly!" She sucks and licks again going down to lick his balls then suck on them.

Mike is cool but right now he knows he doesn't have far to go and he will explode. Her urgings just bring it closer faster so he relaxes and let's the tinglings have their way. His cock expands and he catches his breath, "I'm cumming gal, oh yeah!" He explodes, he can feel it all the way up his shaft as it shoots out of him.

Melanie Kate feels it cumming as well and even though she's prepared it flies over her tongue and hits the back of her throat with a suddenness that causes her to momentarily choke as she tries to swallow. She does it and swallows again and again trying to keep up. As it eases she licks the head and the stem kissing his cock and getting up from the floor.

She wraps her arms around him and he uses the soap to suds her up and wash her down. She takes the soap and does him then they exit the shower. She nods towards the bed, "Round two?"

Mike raises his eyebrows, "Uh, give me a minute?"

She laughs, "Okay, I have to call my husband anyway."

He hears her on the phone, "Yeah, I got in about an hour ago but I grabbed a shower and dozed off for a while. I'm afraid my hair's ruined by that shower. I should have bathed instead."

"Oh yes, they have a bath tub as well. It's a beautiful room, pet. I'm very satisfied." she winks at Mike.

"Out at the truck stop, I guess. I think he sleeps in his truck." She reaches to toy with Mike's semi erect tool and it grows before her eyes. She smiles and pets it.

"Okay Doug, you sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow. I love you. Good night." She hangs up and bounces over to lick Mike's cock. "He looks like he's ready now." she says gleefully.

Mike reaches over to rub her bare back feeling her sucking on his cock and rolls her so they can go full 69. He licks and kisses her nether lips then slides his tongue inside her. He runs his tongue right to the front inside her and mouths her clit then catches it in his lips to suck on it. She moans when he does that but she doubles her mouthing on his rigid rod.

They both decide to have sex at the same time because they turn as one and couple instantly. They kiss tasting the other's sex as they fuck missionary style. She thrusts her hips up to catch him as he drives into her and her tongue chases his in his mouth. He sucks on her tongue as he drives even deeper and faster. The canopied bed rocks and creaks as they thrash around in the scattered bedclothes.

Suddenly Mike feels tingling and it's too late, he fires a salvo inside her. He breaks from their kiss and exclaims, "Cumming!"

"No! Not in me! No! No. No." she's almost crying. "Oh God, too late! I should have said something."

Mike's apologetic, "Maybe it'll be alright," he breathes fast and hard, "maybe it won't catch," he breathes again, "I'm so sorry, I thought it was alright." Meanwhile he's still having spasms inside her with more sperm to fill her box.

She rolls away from him and appears stricken, "You're native Indian, I could never hide that. If I'm pregnant, I'm dead. Oh God, please leave. I'll see you in the morning."

Mike quietly collects his clothes, dresses and leaves. He catches a cab out to the truck stop and Big Blue. He reasons it was her idea and now it's her that's blaming him. It doesn't seem fair. He places his blankets and pillow then curls up to sleep

Monday, July 23, 1984

He's up and dressed by 0530 and Dana greets him inside. "Good Morning, Mike. I thought that was your truck out there. What would you like for breakfast?"

"Coffee to start and let me see the menu." he reconsiders so when she brings the menu and coffee he says, "I know what I want, bacon and eggs, hash browns and coffee. Over easy and rye bread toast."

"You're on the ball this morning. Are you in a hurry?"

He looks at his watch and nods. "The owner of that load of furniture I have on the truck is coming to join me."

"For breakfast?"

"I don't think so but she might have something."

In a few minutes Dana brings his breakfast and he has to kid her about her number one favorite fantasy. "I know your number two is pool but I don't think you told me your number one."

She grins, "And I'm not likely to." She sticks her tongue out at him just as Melanie Kate arrives.

She frowns and says, "Am I intruding?" Mike pats the seat beside him and she sits down.

Dana asks. "Coffee for you, ma'am?"

"No, I'm good. Are you ready to get going?"

"Just as soon as I finish my breakfast. How are you feeling this morning?" Her eyes are swollen like she's been crying.

"I'm okay. I'll have a cup of hot chocolate, please."

Mike nods at the waitress, "You got that, Dana?" She nods and leaves.

"She was sticking her tongue out at you." It's not a question. "Do you have affairs with all the women you meet?"

"Mel, ease up. It wasn't me that initiated the action last night and you have no right to ride me. I accept I blew it. Okay?" She says nothing and he eats in silence.

When he finishes he explains," We take number 2 to the Quebec border a few miles out of town. It then turns into 185 to Riviere-du-Loup and the St. Lawrence River. Then we turn west on 20 to Montreal. From there we take the 401 to Kingston. You'll have to stay close to me through Montreal. Can you do it?"

"Let me write it down." she gets out a small writing pad and Mike tells her the highway numbers and approximate mileage between them. She asks, "Can you forgive me? I've been rough on you and I know you didn't ask for it. It was my own fault. You tried to give me a good time and I was the one to blow it." She looks contrite.

He winks, "Forgotten Mel. Not a problem. Let's go."

He tosses his thermos on the seat and settles behind the wheel. He nods to Melanie Kate and he pulls out of the lot. It's an hour to the river and they turn west. By 0930 they're across the river from Quebec city and by 1200 they are in the suburbs of Montreal. It takes an hour to get by the city and then they're on 401 for Kingston.

Mike pulls off at Les Coteaux for a bite to eat. It's 1340 and he figures about four hours to CFB Kingston. Melanie Kate is a lot happier acting now. She knows she's not far from the end of this trip. "Do you go back to Halifax tonight?"

Mike chuckles, "No, I have to pick up a load near Kingston that's going to British Columbia. My trip's just begun." He makes a mental note to fuel up at CFB Kingston. He's getting low on his backup tank.

They enjoy poutine. It's new for Melanie Kate but for Mike it's like home cooking. He has sausages and eggs with his and she has turkey. He gets his thermos filled and they hit the road again. He thinks of Virginia whenever he passes through Montreal and wonders if she's still the recruiter where he joined up.

It's freeway all the way now and the going's easy. He sees Mel is hugging his rear and figures it's habit now. She has the top down and a kerchief tied around her head again. He forgot the higher speed limit and realizes they'll be in by 1630 but that's 1530 local time.

They pass Cornwall and it isn't long before Mike sees the signs for Spencerville and thinks of Cocco with two c's who likes to play with herself and her boss's husband. He wishes he had time to pull in but no way, he's on assignment. Maybe next time he's near.

Only about an hour and a half now, it's 1500 his east coast time. He watches her in his mirror and thinks he will miss her when he goes on. He hopes she isn't pregnant but doubts he'll ever know.

Almost on schedule at 1535 local time (1635 Mike Time) which is 3:35 PM local time they pull into the PMQs area of CFB Kingston. As they round the corner Mike sees an officer stepping off the curb to meet Melanie Kate's car. He pulls in and waits for them.

When the Captain comes up to the truck Mike salutes smartly and asks, "Sir, where would you like this trailer parked?"

He returns the salute and says, "Mel tells me you're Mike and you've looked after her well on the trip. My thanks, young fellow. You've eased my mind. Just follow us."

He goes back and climbs into the driver's seat as Mel moves over the shifter. He pulls out and passes Mike waving for him to follow. Mike starts shifting gears to get her rolling and follows around the semi circular pattern of streets and row houses to officers alley (the unofficial name for officer permanent married quarters).

The Captain pulls in front of one and runs back. "Can you back it in here up to the garage?"

"Yes sir."

Mike wheels by their car and brakes, then wheels it back up the drive. He applies air brakes with a hiss and climbs down to check. It's within a car length of the garage and less than two feet from the overhang. He grins as he thinks they were likely waiting for the crunch.

"Excellent job, young man. That's perfect." He says to his wife, "See how he left room for us to park along side of it." Mike gets out the paperwork and gets signatures. He offers wishes for a good new posting to the officer and says he has to be on his way. He has to pick up another load this afternoon.

He cranks down the dollies on a couple of blocks he carries for trailers. He disconnects the air lines then steps up into the cab to give a reef on the trailer and it stands perfectly still as he almost stalls the tractor. He knows the trailer brakes are holding solid so he gets down and disconnects the wiring, lifts the trailer a bit more with the dollies then climbs aboard to pull ahead and drop the trailer.

Everything looks good so he pulls on the air horn with a quick toot and pulls out heading for Millhaven. Valcartier Industries is less than ten miles away. He pulls into the ammunition plant just before 4:30 PM local time and waves at the guard by the gate. The guard sees his truck is navy so waves him through the gate. He parks by the office.

Mike greets the counter man with, "Hey, I'm Mike from Halifax with the navy. I'm supposed to pick up a west bound load. Have you any idea what load it is?"

"Hey Mike, I'm Ferman. Let me look it up. We just sent a load out this morning to Halifax." He skims through some files and looks up again. "Mike Claymore, right?" Mike nods. "We have a problem. You're not bonded yet, are you?"

"I don't think so, but I recall Maxine in our office saying it should be approved soon. Do I need it to haul west?"

"Well, if you want to go through the USA you do and that's the best route." He looks at his watch, "Let me see if our office can reach anyone on the coast and have them fax your bonding papers if they've been approved. I know they want this load to go today. Otherwise we might have to wait until tomorrow to get approval." He picks up a phone and speaks to the front office.

In a moment the phone rings and Ferman nods as he talks on it. He hangs up and says, "Sorry, Mike. No one there. I didn't think there would be. It's nearly six PM down there. We'll have to try again in the morning. Do you have a friend in the area?" Mike shakes his head but smiles.

"I'll go over to the truck stop in Spencerville. I know someone there. I have to duck into Kingston for fuel, anyway."

"Okay, here's hoping we have good luck in the morning." Mike leaves and drives back to CFB Kingston for fuel. From here it's an hour's drive back the freeway to Spencerville and he pulls in around 7:00 PM local time to Angello's Truck Stop. He hopes he's lucky and spots Cocco.

When he steps in he sees two waitress' arguing and one is Cocco. She abruptly turns and comes to his table. Mike smiles and asks, "Well, hi there Cocco with two c's. I'm pleased to see you're still employed."

"Hi Mike, I didn't know if I would ever see you again. It's so nice to see you. Would you like a menu?"

"Am I not in your section? I saw you arguing with the other waitress. Should I move to your section?"

"I have the other room usually when I'm on nights but you don't have to move."

Mike gets up and walks to an adjoining dining room. He seats himself and waits for her. She brings him a menu. "Really I would have waited on you out there.. but thanks. It will save an argument later. Are you here for the night again?" He nods and peruses the menu.

"What's the special?"

"Angello's Veal Parmesan with Spaghetti. It's delicious and you can add more parmesan or crushed chilis right at the table. It's a big favorite here. Comes with Texas garlic toast and you get your choice of deserts free. It's two bucks off regular price."

Mike sees it on the menu and says, "Okay. I'll have that. It sounds real good."

"Would you like something to drink?" He indicates coffee and she runs to place his order. He watches her leave and admires her figure. He thinks about a C cup and narrow waist, about five foot six inches with dark short brown hair like a scull cap and deep brown eyes. Her luscious lips have a jaunty tilt to them giving her a determined expression. He figures her at 20 years.

She brings his coffee and lingers. He grins and proffers the seat next to him. Quickly she sits down. She whispers, "You know I'm not supposed to sit with the customers."

"I know but you want to, don't you?" She shakes her head yes with a small tight smile.

"Where are you going now? To Halifax again?"

"Nope, I'm off to Vancouver this time. Well, actually Vancouver Island. There's a big navy base there."

"Wow! I wish I could go with you." she hesitates, "I mean I wish I could go there but... oh damn! I do mean with you."

"It's four days one way unless I put in long hours. I can likely do it in three but it means driving over ten hours a day. I don't think that's safe."

"It's so far? I don't know how you do it." she jumps up, "I think your food's ready." She runs off to the kitchen and returns with his meal. She grinds him some cheese and brings more coffee then sits beside him again. "We have the whole section just to ourselves tonight."