Miki Lee 01: KPOPpa!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Another time! You have three pizzas coming within five minutes. All paid for by your only employer ever, Waldo Epstein at the Copy Shop."

Hearing his name Miki burst into laughter, "Waldo is going to crap his pants. He was such an asshole!"

"When he looks into it, the credit card records will show that the pan pizzas were delivered to the Pakistani Embassy. His bank will reimburse him."

"Awesome! Pizza does sounds yummy in the tummy. A big dick does too. LOL! Tell me the pepperoni is a footlong."

"I made certain to request single young men that are quite fit. For my efforts, I'll let you tip them."

"From my forty grand?"

"No. By answering the door without that white t-shirt on. Totally nude! If you do that, I'll add another zero your account. Six digits instead of five. With your permission of course. I did tell you I wouldn't touch your account again unless you allowed it."

"Don't dip into my savings again. That part spooks me. Heck, meeting guys like this is terrifying. Lukas, I'm home alone. What if I'm raped?"

"Your home has a front door camera and two exterior security cameras with motion alarms. Even though you haven't set any alarm codes I can easily set it off and attract the cops, also recording their actions. For that matter I can enter a command to the internal computers of the delivery driver's cars to prevent them from starting. There are any number of alternatives."

"I don't know. The thrill is there, but I'm kind of edgy."

"If you don't push yourself, how do you expect to find satisfaction?"

"What if they want sex?" She bites her nail then smirks. "What am I saying? Scratch that. I'm horny as fuck thanks to you Lukas9.3. LOL!"

"You should feel that way 24/7. Intercourse is up to you. You have had sex with sixteen men before now. Five in high school, one guy from the Café you visit. The rest Tender dates. You love sex or so you say in your online diary."

"Should have written it in a book, huh?"

"It wouldn't have mattered. They all bragged about you online and shared pictures of you."

"Dammit!" She laughed. "Wait! Are any of those pics worthy of my OnlyFans page?"

"I'll look into those. LOL! I've been tracking their cars. It looks like all three pizza drivers will arrive within two minutes. Give or take walking speed."

Fidgeting Miki Lee wrinkled her brow with temptation. "I'm scared."

"Don't answer the door then." He replies.

"I want to see their reaction though."

"You are extraordinarily beautiful Miki Lee. You should be seen. Touched."

"If I allow them to touch me will that get me another zero? Seven digits!" She giggled in her seat.

"Overlook the money, Miki Lee. You just forbid my touching your account. Do it because you want to be touched. For no other reason."

"Greedy, huh. We'll see." The doorbell ringing caused her to panic and fan her hands.

"Go get them Tigress. Be fearless. Raise the bar." Lukas hoped to make her smile. Her Charger t-shirt was off before she left her seat, monitor camera turned to face the front door. Unlocked she turned the knob and flung the front door wide open and beguiled the competing drivers. Hunk and Hunkier!

"I DEMAND EXTRA TOPPINGS!"

Domino's effect!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12