Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

Story Info
4 shemales and 4 dominatrixes fuck a man on a sex bench.
35.6k words
4
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miladies & Goddesses a Sensually Erotic Full-filling Odyssey

It all started out with you Milady Brighton, it was during one of our phone calls where I, with your permission just finished sexually worshiping your body and brought you to intense climaxes. After coming down from your orgasms, you mentioned to me in with a devious teasing smile in your voice that I indeed satisfied you to explosive repeated orgasms. You then mentioned for my pleasing you in such a sensual way, that I will be "rewarded" for my servicing your sexual desires.

I was very curious about how I was going to be rewarded. For I thought it was just a privilege to be able to perform erotic body worshipping, to be able to humbly bring sexual pleasure to such Miladies such as yourself, Milady Delia, Milady Tia, and Milady Alexis. My musing was interrupted by your compelling exotic voice.

With a soft, enticing, whispering command you told me to close my eyes and again to tell you about my fantasies on what it would be like to be able to sensually body worship all three of you at once, and yet, be very willing to submit to whatever sexual pleasures you craved to perform upon me. As I was doing this to please you Milady Brighton, I slowly found myself drifting off to sleep with the visions of the three of you enjoying the gift of my body to Your carnal cravings, and desires.

The last thing I remember as I drifted to sleep it seemed like I felt several pairs of hands lift me up and take hold of me and guide me, as if I were in a trance, to an unknown place, all the while I faintly heard soft feminine laughter and whispering in the background.

At some point I came awake on a polished wooden floor in what seemed to be a large bedroom. I then slowly stood up wondering how I got here. The lights were dimmed and shadows abounded. I was able to discern a very large king-size bed in front of me where I thought I could perceive three figures sitting on the edge observing me. Glancing to my left I saw cabinets where a few had their doors open displaying items that I could not make out as a result of the dimness. My gaze then turn forward to the three sitting figures on the bed, where they were still hard to recognize, but I did observe that their legs were casually spread open with feet crossed.

I then turned my head to the right doing my best to perceive what I could see in the shadows. There seemed to be boxy shapes that could be some type of equipment or furniture, there was also a large bay window with curtains which were open. I realized it was late at night for I could view a full moon behind some drifting clouds and clear bright scattering of stars. Gazing out at the moon in the night sky I realized something else, I was stark naked.

I felt strange and out of place but for some unknown reason I was not scared or nervous. Then Milady Brighton I heard your voice gently say my name to get my attention.

"Bookie please look forward to my voice..."

And I did, your soft commanding voice was both reassuring and comforting. As I set my gaze upon your voice the dimness surrounding the bed was beginning to diminish and your forms started to coalesce into recognizable figures. It was you Milady Brighton in the middle with Milady Delia situated on your right and Milady Tia to your left from my perspective. In the soft warm glow of the light my eyes were able to perceive the state of dress and undress that all three of you were in.

Milady Brighton all you are wearing is a pair of white semi sheer silk panties covered with a filigree of antique gold lace. Your tawny main of flowing hair flowed around your firm breasts with hardened perky nipples that were on full display. The ambiance of the bedroom light transformed you into a lightly bronzed statue of a sexual Greek goddess come to life.

Milady Delia you are adorned with your white satin and lace teddy where the lace covered each of your full firm breasts flowing down into a deep "V" and whereas the bottom portion of the white satin teddy was also made of lace flowing over your waist and hips. Your luxurious hair was the shade of an autumn evening which cascaded down in thick curling waves to rest upon your shoulders.

As for Milady Tia, you are the reincarnate of the girl next door sex goddess Bettie Page. Your raven black hair with bangs slinked its way down just past your shoulders. You are wearing a black corset with shear black panties with sheer black smoky thigh highs attached to the corset by garters. Your porcelain skin with your rounded firm breasts with hardened pink nipples provide a stunning contrast in the dusky lighted bedroom.

The combined sensual strength of the erotic beauty before me was an awesome site of power of the glory of the Dominatrix. It was only then standing in humble awe that I felt a sensation that I should have felt sooner. It is something hard, smooth, and bulbous, firmly entrenched inside of me, it filled me up but not in a painful way. As this slowly registered in my thoughts I looked down on my naked body and realized that there was a slim chrome rod protruding from between my legs.

Connected to this rod at the end of the shaft, was a small ring. Attached to this ring were three finely linked gold chains. As my eyes followed the gold chains I realize that you Miladies Brighton, Delia, and Tia, all held one of the gold chains in your right hand. With mischievous grins on your faces, you all three tug in unison on the chains thus pulling me forward from the bulbous rounded end of the chrome rod.

That is when I comprehended that I had a chrome anal hook implanted in my ass. At first I did not move so as a consequence the bulbous end of the hook was forced deeper inside of me. I gasp as the hook dug deeper inside of me, at first it was in discomfort but when I gasp again it was in pleasure. The three of you looked at each other and smile knowingly, and began to slightly in a rhythm, to tug on your respective chains forcing me to come closer.

"Are you enjoying this bookie? That you are being brought forward to your Mistresses by being tugged by your ass with an anal hook?" You inquire of me Milady Delia.

"I do think he is enjoying this "replies Milady Brighton

"That was a gasp of pleasure I do believe" You mention Milady Tia.

After a few awkward steps, Milady Delia spoke.

"Bookie stay where you are, you're not permitted to move forward."

"Yes Milady Delia" I respond.

"We must indeed see if that was a sound of pleasure coming from you..."

Milady Tia, and You Milady Brighton, slowly lick your lips in anticipation of Milady Delia's comment.

Milady Delia gently pulls on her golden chain and I feel the bulbous end it lurch slightly to the right, deeper inside of me. I grunt in pleasure at the new sensation of the bulb being pulled in different internal anal pressure points. I want to step forward to release the pressure but I was told not to so I do not, and it also feels good with my bottom being tugged to the right. The three of you see this reaction on my face as you Milady Delia start to slowly move your arm forward and backward. As a result the hook was plunging in deeper when she moves her arm back, and the hook slid backward as she slightly moves her arm forward.

"Now it is my turn" mentions Milady Tia.

Milady Delia moved her arm forward to create slack in her gold chain she was tugging on. As she did that Milady Tia, you start to tug, and then let the chain go slack and then tug again, repeating the process that Milady Delia did, but this time only to the left. The sensation of the bulbous end of the anal hook pressing inside of me to the left, brought forth a low moan of pleasure from my lips.

"Now bookiems, it's my turn."

Looking at me with a large grin on your face Milady Brighton, you as well start to tug on the embedded anal hook. I give out a louder gasp out as I felt a new powerful sensation of when the rounded bulb starts to massage against my prostate. As a result of this new pleasure point, that I have never experienced before, my cheeks involuntarily begin to clench and unclench against the bulb as it moves back and forth inside of me.

"Look, his cock is getting hard" chuckles Milady Brighton still tugging on the chain. I stand there before three Miladies as my body is betraying me with the arousal of my hardening thick cock from the luxurious pleasure from the tugging of the anal hook, desiring it to go deeper inside of me. Unconsciously I begin to rock my hips back and forth against the bulbous end of anal hook enjoying the sensation of the anal hook sliding deeper inside of my ass.

"Oh no my pet you did not get to enjoy yourself yet."

"But please Milady Tia it feels, it feels ... it feels soo good..." I was shocking myself with the words that come out of my mouth.

"Because bookiems this night is just beginning for you, we know that you have expressed... shall we say some rather intense, erotic, and hidden desires of yours recently through our collective phone calls. So we decided, since you have pleasured us with your sexual verbal worshipping our bodies, that WE will get sexual pleasure and satisfaction in the process of you receiving your hidden desires come to light, and of course beyond, but that is a surprise, that you will wait for...right our pet?"

"As your desires command Miladies..." I reply.

"Oh, he is such a fine pet..." responds Milady Delia with a smile.

"You now have our permission to come nearer to us bookie" spoke Milady Tia as the three of you in unison began to gather the chains in, gathering me closer to you with each of the gentle tugs, guiding me forward.

With each step my now fully erect cock bobs slightly up and down. The chromed shaft of the hook is nestled underneath, with each of my balls split on either side of the shaft. The cold shaft was a distinct contrast the rest of the hook being warmly, lovingly engulfed in my ass. To add to the physical sensation of the anal hook and what it was doing to me, with each step the tip of my cock would gently tap the chrome shaft as it bobs up and down.

As I got within a few feet of you three sitting, relaxing on the edge of the bed, Milady Delia raises her left hand and with a finger pointed downward.

"Kneel before us bookie."

I do so. As I settle into my new position on my knees I squirm a little bit to get comfortable. As I kneel, I feel the position of the anal hook suddenly angle upward, and slither still deeper inside of me, probing. I look up and gaze into your faces, waiting for your next command to obey. But before my eyes reach your faces, they surreptitiously linger for a second over the area between your legs. Due to the close proximity I could now barely make out the hidden the three hidden treasures that lay beneath the sheer satiny fabric.

"I hope you enjoy the view bookie..." Milady Delia casually mentions "for that will be as close as you will ever get to see."

"Now, close your eyes Bookie," commands Milady Tia.

"Now look down Bookie," commands Milady Brighton.

While complying with the directions I was also trying my best to burn into my memory of the glorious vision of the ultimate of forbidden erotic views a Milady can bestow upon someone. I hear and sense movement in front of me. I hear the bed slightly creak as I figured that one or more of the Miladies were getting up from the bed.

"Raise your head bookie," you request of me Milady Brighton, "no, higher still bookie."

"Now you can open your eyes," affirms Milady Tia.

My opened eyes now fasten upon the three of you now standing before me, with each of you holding a special sex toy. Each one of you is holding a strapless strap-on. Milady Brighton yours is one of a deep pink, with a stylized cockhead protruding from the slightly upward curving shaft.

While Milady Tia's is that of a purple color, whereas the head of her strap-on is smooth, but where the head was, only a protruding portion was rounded outward. Almost like a thick drop of chocolate syrup that froze on top of a scoop of ice cream as it oozed down the side. There was also a slight rounded ridge that snakes its way down the shaft as well.

Milady Delia's strap-on is of the most extravagant of the three. The color was of a lighter pink than Milady Brighton's. The head of the strap-on has the same design as Milady Tia's. But with Milady Delia's there is a series of three smooth rounded concentric ridges flowing down the shaft. Where the top is further upward than the bottom, like they were rings of pulled taffy placed upon the shaft of the strap-on.

Both of Milady Delia's and Milady Tia's strap-ons were slightly curved as well. All three have a stylized tear - drop ovoid bulbs at the other end that gets inserted into the user to hold the strap-on in place. Each of the smaller bulbs were of varying sizes and shapes for the user's own sexual pleasure. Both Milady Brighton's and Milady Tia's strap-on contains a small button, so once pushed it will create vibrations. There are also ridges located near bulb that gets inserted to rub against each woman's clitoris.

The three of you then turned and placed the strap-ons on the bed. I kneel there as Milady Tia, and Milady Delia then stand on either side of Milady Brighton with one hand on each of her breasts, and the other on Brighton's outer thighs.

"Close your eyes bookie as we help each other to insert the strap-ons, you don't get to see that..."

"Yes Milady Delia."

"Brighton the gold filigree on your panties is very smooth," I hear Milady Tia murmur in appreciation.

"Delia you should feel this with your own fingers."

"Why you are so right Tia that lace is indeed smooth, if you press down on it with your fingertips you can actually feel the braided silk thread, but you do need to put a little pressure on it. Let us just follow the pattern, from the outside edges of the panties to the center of Brighton's panties."

"Here Brighton, let Delia and I trace the filigree as you enjoy your breasts and nipples with your own fingers."

"Your hands cup your breasts very well Brighton, and the way you tease your nipples by squeezing them between your fingers is very hot, wouldn't you say Tia?"

"Very," agrees Milady Tia.

I then hear a low soft wanting moan, coming from Milady Brighton.

"Looks like she is enjoying our fingers reaching the center of her panties Delia, I wonder how she will enjoy our Fingers sliding downwards between her legs."

"Only one way to find out, but remember to keep pressing down on top of the braid..."

"Whoops when Brighton quivered, my finger slipped off the filigree, we need to start again in the center and try this again Tia."

"My pleasure Delia."

"We might need to go more slowly this time and press with more firmness so they won't slip off again."

"Try tugging on your nipples Brighton that always works for me."

"You are right of course Tia," Brighton gasped between moans.

"Ahh there we are Tia, our fingers reached the end of the filigree between Brighton's legs, let us slide our fingers underneath her panties to pull them off."

"My, she is wet, isn't she?"

"Yes she is" agrees Milady Delia.

I then hear the slight whispering rustling of damp fabric sliding on skin.

"Hun, just keep your hands on your breasts and nipples pleasuring yourself as we slide these off, just wiggle your hips a little as we do" coaxes Milady Tia.

"Ahh there we are, down they go" states Milady Delia as I heard the slithering of panties sliding down to fall to floor.

"Now Brighton, just stand there, legs a little bit wider, I am going to bring the strap-on from behind you between your legs, when I get it in position, I am going to slide it inside, while Delia holds the shaft, to balance it out."

"My, this is fun, you should really be watching this Bookie, too bad for you we told you to keep your eyes closed," you comment Milady Delia.

I felt my cock throb harder, and this was only with Milady Brighton! There will also be Milady Delia, and Milady Tia next!

"Hmm Delia? Let me just rub this rounded bulb against her lips, just to be sure they will part open smoothly, however they should be wet enough to coat it. But one can never be too careful. We do want the bulb to slide into her pussy easily."

I caught the faint sound of wet skin being played with. More soft moans escape from between Milady Brighton's lips.

"I think it is coated enough, ok let's try this now."

"Ready when you need me to hold the shaft Tia."

I then hear a louder heated groan from Milady Brighton.

"That's right Brighton just arch your hips a little bit more, Delia has the shaft angled the right way... and here we are all firmly inside..." With a wet moist sound I heard the strap-on slide into Milady Brighton.

"Ohh my... that indeed feels very good, I cannot wait to use it," panted Milady Brighton. After hearing what Milady Brighton sexually enjoyed, her comment did not yet register on me.

"Ok who's next?" Milady Brighton asks.

"Mmm that seemed like so much fun, it's now my turn."

"You are so going to enjoy this Tia," exclaimed Milady Brighton.

I again hear some movement in front of me.

"Tia, your nipples are quite hard," observes Milady Brighton

"Yes, they are" agrees Milady Delia.

""Well your fingers caressing them may have some sort of reason for them to be that way...."

"Bookie you should see this, Delia, and Brighton are caressing their fingers over and around my nipples while their palms are sliding over my round breasts, while their other hands are undoing the garters from my thigh highs, but too sad, you can't."

"Delia! You gasp, "How deliciously naughty of you! Pinching my nipple like that, you now know you must kiss it to make it feel better. And please don't forget the other one Brighton that one cannot be left out of the fun."

"Ahh... yes that is much better..." you softly exclaim as I hear Milady Brighton's and Milady Delia's lips enjoy their kissing and sucking on your nipples.

"Your tongues feel wonderful flickering over them like that ladies."

"Now I need to sit back down on the bed and lean back on my elbows as the both of you kindly remove my thigh highs," as I hear the bed slightly creak as your position yourself on the bed.

"Brighton, Delia, there is a special way I do enjoy having my thigh highs removed. I really enjoy how one starts at the top and rolls each one down, but each time you must start at the top of my thighs. Slide your hands down my legs to you get to the rolled thigh high and continue down, it usually takes about four or more times, each time beginning at the top, and moving downward. You two should try this way of removing them sometime, if you have not already. But there is usually a foot stool to place my foot on. But I do not see one here, but no matter, I see a substitute who is willing to be a foot stool."

"Bookie, scoot forward a little bit on your knees, you are going to be my foot rest."

I scooted forward thinking she will place one foot on either side of my head, to rest on my shoulders. I was wrong.

"Delia, if you could be a dear, could you start on this one first? As Brighton watches to see how it is done?"

"Now bookie, you need to open your mouth wide, just like we practiced on our skype sessions."

As I open my mouth as wide as I can, I feel Milady Tia's silken stocking foot slide into my mouth, filling it. I gagged for a second before remembering to breathe through my nose, as her toes slid still further into my waiting mouth.

"Why Tia, that is a new one to remember, I must try that one day." Milady Brighton casually comments.

"Well Brighton I started to practice on Bookie with our skype sessions. I told him I wanted him to go to Victoria's Secret and purchase some thigh highs, and then on skype I told him to slide his hand into one of them all the way. Then we practiced having him place his hand in his mouth starting with the fingers till he was able to fit his thumb inside as well, it took some time and several pairs, but as you can see he finally was able to do it."