Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your hands start to roam over my face, caressing my cheeks, then I feel them glide along my jawline to my ears.

"Brighton, I might need use of these in a short while."

"Of course Rebecca, just as you enjoyed watching my cock penetrate bookie's virgin ass, it is just as enchanting watching him up close making love to the tip of your cock with his tongue."

"Now, however" with a smile in your voice. "We will begin to fuck bookiems cock-sucker, and I need to be standing up, to bring more power to my thrusts while fucking him."

I feel you remove yourself from on top of me, and repositioning yourself behind me. And with the skill of a Milady, your cock never leaves my ass, I feel the shaft slid around as you were moving, almost like the tugging of the anal hook.

I would have moaned, but my mouth is full with the heated, engorged head of Goddess Rebecca's cock.

"Ready Brighton?"

"Ready Rebecca."

There is a pause, and then Rebecca begin to push her cock further into my mouth, in a smooth stroke, then pulling it back out again, then back in again, in and out. With each thrust she slides in deeper. The thick, round velvety hard shaft feels so good filling my mouth. With each stroke, I inhale her cock, getting closer and closer to the base. I did my best to hollow out my cheeks creating suction each time as the cock slides out. My saliva creates a glistening sheen of wetness. The wet, slurping sound created by her cock sliding through my lips, kept my own cock aroused, hard and throbbing, pulsating on its own.

"Rebecca I want to see you face fuck bookie, make him earn the phrase cock-sucker, and Brighton please fuck bookies ass harder as well, I do think he is ready for that. He seems warmed up, let him experience for the first time the forceful fucking of not so much as a sensual Milady, but as a Dominatrix hungry to claim his special "pussy."

"Why Delia, you sweet talker you, of course I will do that, more for you than bookie here. For it is all about OUR pleasure tonight."

"I have imagined watching bookie ass cheeks jiggle from a hard ass fucking Brighton. As a matter of fact Alexis and I have casually talked about how fun it would be to observe bookie gain a new appreciation of the Dominatrix."

"That is true Tia, you and I have discussed on how interesting it will be to demonstrate on the bookster the power of a Dominatrix has upon a willing sub, and how the essence of bookies perception of sensuality, can be transformed for him to feel the dominant, caring strength of a Mistress."

"Of course, the experience of a solid ass fucking, always helps to guide that perception along." You add Milady Delia.

"Then ladies, it is agreed upon... bookiem's I am about to give you a solid ass fucking, while Rebecca face fucks you with her cock. You are going to have the privilege of becoming our own special cock-sucking anal bitch. I hope your enjoy the initiation, I know all of us will."

"I do sincerely hope you enjoy this bookie, I know my cock will, and to show it's appreciation to your dedication, it will give you what you always desired...cum... lots and lots of cum. Flowing out of my cock, into your mouth and down your throat, right into your tummy. By the time all of us are done with you, your tummy will be full of our cum, it might even be bulging from the amount we will bestow upon you. We know you will like this. Your tummy full of our combined reward to you, for becoming a cock-sucker, who also enjoys eating cum."

With these words, you move your hands through my hair to the back of my head, acquiring a firmer grip to keep my head in place. I gaze at the glistening, wet length of the haft as you slide it out. Now only the head of your cock is at my lips. I kiss it tenderly, licking it, flicking my tongue over it, and again tasting the perfumed heat of it. My tongue then bathing the underside of the head, teasing the edge.

With a leisurely thrust you slowly slide your cock into my waiting open mouth. First the bulbous head, then the thick wet, shaft, inch by inch, all the way back, till the tip of your head taps the back of my throat. My nose is grazing your abdomen, and your full swaying balls are nestled against my chin. You stay like that for a second, letting me comprehend how you are going to claim my mouth and throat.

Then you pull nearly all the way out, only leaving the head inside my mouth, letting me catch my breath. You slide it back in, with slightly more force this time, my throat feeling the head of your cock slide against it, back out, then back in again. Each stroke a little bit harder and faster, building up a slow fucking rhythm.

I feel Milady Brighton's cock at the same time start to slide deep into my ass, till I feel the front of her hips press against me. Then I feel her cock slide all the way out of my ass with a wet, moist, popping sound. Then she pushes her cock all the way back into me again, then back out, repeatedly. Just like Goddess Rebecca's cock, Milady Brighton's cock starts to build up a rhythm of fucking, going harder and with more force with each thrust of her hips. Milady Brighton, and Goddess Rebecca begin to synchronize their thrusting of their cocks into my open mouth, and open ass.

All I can do bound in a supplicant fashion is just lie there on my stomach, and let my body be used by the two cocks driving into me. The sensations are intense, having the two cocks, one fucking my mouth, the other my ass, and my body gladly yielding to their power, and dominance. I close my eyes, letting go, losing track of time, feeling my body being carried away with my first hard spit-roast fucking.

"The feel of the ridges pressing and sliding over my clit, is soo intense" You pant Milady Brighton. "the harder I fuck bookies ass, the deeper the sensations, I myself am getting close to cumming."

"I am also very close Brighton, bookies virgin cock jaw muscles are squeezing my cock just the right way." You softly moan Goddess Rebecca.

The both of you are now thrusting harder into me. Milady Brighton's hips forcefully slap against my ass. Her hands gripping my waist, hard. I actually hear her softly grunt, each time she drives her cock home. Goddess Rebecca's cock is now sliding against the back of my throat with each thrust, as it slides out my drool covers the shaft, I feel her balls slap against my chin. And I feel the thickness of her cock start to quiver in my mouth. I get the feeling that Goddess Rebecca is very, very close to giving me her cum. And I desperately want it, to please her, to let her know my mouth is worthy of her cock.

"Yesssss bookie, suck my cock...." You moan out loud goddess Rebecca, as your hands grip my head tight, holding it still as I feel your thick shaft being thrust even deeper than before, and suddenly with powerful pulses your cock releases the streams of gooey, cum that you promised me.

A wave of cum fills my mouth as I soon feel a torrent of cum flow down my throat, coating it. Instinctively I start swallowing your gift. Your hands holding the back of my head, as your cock claims my mouth with repeated streams of cum.

Even though I was breathing through my nose I start to slightly gag. And yet you keep cumming, and cumming, and cumming. And I keep swallowing. Drinking it down, enjoying it as a thick, rich vanilla milkshake, but this is a milkshake of warm gooey cum, just for me. I am savoring the taste, and texture, but I want more, I need more.

Just at this minute, You Milady Brighton, pound my ass the hardest yet. My cheeks ripple from the continuous impacts of your thrusts. You are now moaning, louder, and harder. With each moan, you fuck my ass deeper with your cock.

"I am going to cumm so fucking hard from fucking your ass bookiems, I am soo close, so close. " You pant Milady Brighton as you repeatedly plunge your cock in my ass. Your cock is making loud wet squelching noises as it goes in and out.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck.....Fuck!! Your ass is Mine bookiems, it is mine...!" As you exult in lustful triumph as your orgasm overtakes your body, as you slam your cock into my ass one last final time.

All at the same time, feeling the repeated penetrations of Milady Brighton's cock, I am doing my best to keep up with my swallows. But it is not enough. Your cock Goddess Rebecca keeps releasing your seed. Sensing that I cannot keep up, you slowly begin to withdraw your cock from my mouth.

Your cock head slips through my lips, holding it there. Now with only slight quivers it is still spurting your semen into my open mouth. Your semen coats my lips, and dribbles down my chin. I do my best to use my cum covered tongue to lick up as much as I can. I do not care of the wet, slurping noises I am making, I do not want to waste any of your cum, even though I do hear droplets splashing on the saucer below.

Only by using your hips you teasingly slide the head of your cock over my lips, smearing the cum all around them. Almost like you were applying lipstick. Finally you stop, and I kiss, lick and suck your cock, paying special attention to the head. I kiss the head of your cock clean. And with a final full gulp from servicing your cock, I swallow the last of your cum.

"My dear, sweet, cock-sucking now cum swallowing bookie, you performed very well, for your first time." You congratulate me Goddess Rebecca.

"Brighton, watching you take bookies ass, makes want us want to claim him even more for ourselves as well." Comments Milady Delia

"Now we have to have a friendly Dominatrix competition, of who can attain a more intense orgasm by using bookies ass." Added Milady Tia.

"I for one am looking forward to that ladies. All four of us taking our turn on bookies ass, to see who can orgasm harder? The possibilities of achieving the completion of our lust with his ass? Mmmmm...."Purrs Milady Alexis.

"While Chantelle, Isobel, and myself, get to possess cock-sucker bookie's other hole for Our orgasmic bliss. Bookie dear, your evening is just beginning. As Brighton, and Rebecca just demonstrated, Tia, Delia, and Alexis are going to claim your ass, while we, claim your mouth. You will experience Our combined oral and anal pleasures upon you dear bookie."

"In other words bookie cock-sucker...you are soo fucked."

"And with that being said, your mouth is now mine to play with." You proclaim Goddess Aurora.

"As is your ass bookie..., it is my turn to now claim."

"While am going to sit back into my comfy dominatrix executive chair, and enjoy my caressing of my body, while I watch you bookie continue to get spit-roasted." You say Milady Brighton.

Milady Tia then moves behind me, as Goddess Aurora places herself in front of me with her hard cock hovering before my lips.

"Yes, Goddess, Aurora, yes Milady Tia."

"Before I begin, I need to turn on the vibrator on my cock. Mmmm, Brighton I agree that is quite a delightful sensation for my pussy."

"Bookie dear, do you feel the tip of my lubed cock caressing your ass? Brighton did indeed loosened it up for me, you have a little gape action happening. That will make it easier for me to do this..."

Without warning, I feel you firmly thrust your entire cock into my ass. The lubed head entered easily. You do not stop until the full vibrating length was embedded inside of me. I moan in lust as I feel your snaking ridge on your cock slide against my prostate. Placing your hands on my ass cheeks you spread them open so you can push even further inside. I cannot stop myself from grunting from the passage your cock filling up my ass. You leave it in there, letting my ass feel the throbbing vibrations.

"I am in Aurora, I will wait for you to start enjoying his mouth with your cock before I begin fucking his ass with mine."

"Why thank you for the courtesy Tia, it will only take me a minute or so to get my cock into bookies throat, so I can pump my own cum down it."

"Now bookie cock-sucker dear, I do enjoy the head of my cock gently nibbled on."

"Please do so." With that you slide the head of your cock into my waiting open mouth.

Puckering my lips I seal them around your shaft below the large head. I then gently slide my teeth from the rim of the head towards the center hole. Being very careful not to apply too much pressure, I press my teeth onto your cock, just enough to graze the skin. As you slide the head out in and out, my teeth retrace their path back the edge, and to the center hole. I hear you moan softly in approval as you begin with small thrusts slide between my lips, letting my teeth caress your cockhead.

My tongue is dancing over and into the hole, teasing it, wanting to taste your pre-cum. Soon after a few probing flickering thrusts it is rewarded as the pre-cum starts to spill out.

"Tia, bookie is doing wonderful, and his teeth are doing a magnificent job, are you sure he has not ever sucked cock before without telling you?"

"No he has not Aurora, for he was instructed by us, that only we will give him permission to suck a cock."

"Well he is a natural."

My own cock throbs at Goddess Aurora's compliment, and I smile around her cock.

"Then I take it that you are comfy with me to start commencing to fuck bookies ass?"

"Please by all means Tia, indulge yourself."

I feel your thick smooth vibrating cock sliding out, enjoying the sensation of the curved ridge again caressing my prostate. I hear the head wetly pop out of my ass. Then with a thrust of your hips you drive it back in, just as deep as before. Just as Milady Brighton started out by having her cock make love to my ass, within a few strokes your cock is enjoying the fucking of my ass. Your thighs are slapping against my ass cheeks, as you are fucking me.

"Mmmmm each time I thrust harder it seems like the vibrations get stronger, and I do so enjoy the sensations of the bulb in my pussy, and the rounded edges on my clit. So it stands to reason bookie that I am going to keep fucking your ass harder and harder till I cum. Enjoy the ride."

"And that means, that I will need to fuck your mouth harder as well, bookie, for Tia and I are a team, and teams must complement each other to accomplish their goal."

As you said that Goddess Aurora, you then slid the entire length of your cock into my mouth. And then pulled it back out, creating your own rhythm. Your repeated patterns soon matching Milady Tia's cock plunging in and out of my ass. Sometimes her cock left my ass completely, and then plunging back in again. While other times it did not. While the head of your cock never leaves my mouth. You are going so deep into my mouth that your balls are swinging against my chin as my nose presses against your lower abdomen, as my lips graze the base of your cock. And the tip of your cock is sliding into my throat.

The both of you are fucking me hard repeatedly, again, and again, and again. I lose track of time. I am lost in the intense sensations of 2 large cocks going in and out, in and out, and in and out.

I hear the soft sexual feminine moans in heated sexual pleasure. I feel the throbbing vibrations of a cock in my ass, the quivering of a cock in my mouth. I never knew how amazing the sensations were going to be, with the flowing of one cock in my mouth coupled with the flowing of another cock in and out of my ass, fucking me in tandem. Feeling my holes being filled. It feels so good to be sexually used like this by the both of you.

"Get ready cock-sucker, for I also have a gift of cum for your throat and tummy." You thrust your cock deeper yet, and as I feel it quiver harder and swell even larger. I knew I was about to enjoy your gift of semen.

"Cum in his throat dear Aurora." You lustfully moan Milady Tia. "That will bring me over the top for my orgasm.... Knowing that bookie is drinking your cum...ohh... yesss... yesss... just knowing it is so near... I am about to..."

With a final fierce thrust of your cock Milady Tia, you bury your cock deep inside my ass, leaving it there throbbing with vibrations. I hear you growl, almost snarl in your climax. Your fingers rake across my ass cheeks, as I feel your thighs shudder against me as your climax flows through your body.

As for you Goddess Aurora gazing at Milady Tia's physical reaction to her orgasm, your hands grab the back of my head as you push deeper yet into my throat, and with a deep passionate moan of your own, your cock erupts with your own orgasm. I drink, gulp after gulp. I am swallowing a river of warm cum, an endless stream, sliding, tumbling down, and further filling me with your gift of gooey semen. I do my best, but yet I cannot keep pace your cum escapes my mouth, and trickles down, and I hear splashing of semen on the saucer below.

Leaving your cock in my mouth, I continue to suck on it. Doing my best to completely drain you of your cum. Greedily I suck it out of your cock. You now begin to remove your cock from my mouth. But you do it slowly so my tongue, and lips can remove the sticky cum. I press my lips and my teeth gently below the head, keeping your cock inside so my tongue can do a series of final swirling licks over the head and pressing into the hole to scoop out any remaining cum. I let go with my teeth as the head of your cock moistly pops out of my mouth.

Milady Tia, upon hearing Goddesses Aurora's cock leave my mouth, you begin to withdraw your own vibrating cock. You go slowly as well, letting my ass feel the curved snaking ridge of your cock as it slithers slowly one last time against my prostate. Just like Goddess Aurora you leave the head inside of me. The opening of my ass quivers with the vibrations from the head of your cock. Then as with your first initial thrust, you abruptly ram your cock deep inside of me one last time.

"Something to remember of me fucking your ass bookie" You mischievously comment, as you slide it completely out of my ass this time. Again my ass feels empty without a cock fucking me.

"Now that was a fun way of finishing our time with cock-sucker bookie Tia."

"It was fun watching Tia reminding bookie with that final penetration that his ass belongs to her." Comments Milady Delia.

"Now it is our turn Chantelle to demonstrate upon our cock-sucker that he also belongs to you and I."

"Oh one more thing bookie, you have commented in your emails to me from the various photo shop art projects, that you always fantasize on what my breasts look like, since all of my photos just tease with them being partially uncovered, or I am wearing something semi-sheer where the hint of a nipple can be seen."

"Well I am going to continue with that tease dear bookie, for My erotic pleasure, for as I am saying this I am sliding down the straps from my shoulders holding up the white teddy. Now my full, firm breasts with my hard nipples are on full display for the Miladies and Goddesses to admire."

"For you bookie, you are still not privileged enough to see them, but if you are lucky and you take my cock fucking your ass like a good little anal bitch, maybe, just maybe, you might get to feel them on your back as I lay my chest down as I fuck you hard, so I can also get a close view of Chantelle fucking your mouth wither hard cock."

"Now, are you ready to take My cock bookie? Mine does not vibrate, so I guess that means I just have to fuck your gaping ass with hard, deep strokes to achieve my own orgasm. Does that not sound like fun for you bookie? I know that I will have fun, and I also know that Chantelle will have fun possessing your mouth so she can have her own orgasm."

"What is your reply to that bookie?"

"I want both you Milady Delia, and Goddess Chantelle to have fun fucking me hard so both of you can have orgasms."

"He is a dear cock-sucking anal slut, your bookie is Delia."

Goddess Chantelle now positions herself in front of me. I view another glorious, hard thick cock right in front of my lips.

1...45678...10