Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance back down focusing on the wet, satiny bulbous head of Goddess Aurora's cock, which by now is almost pressing against my lips. I swallow in nervousness.

"Remember to keep doing that bookie... advices Goddess Chantelle, "trust me in it will be very useful in a little while."

"So aptly said..." Milady Delia agrees, laughing softly..."So aptly said...."

I open my mouth wide to make room for Goddess Aurora's cock. She then gently begins to push it in between my lips. To my delight, I relish the taste and satiny smoothness of the head as it was filling my mouth sliding against my tongue. I could not help but to salivate all over it, once engulfed my mouth. I quickly then began to suck on the head of the cock, trying my best to create a suction to attempt to remove the drool. My lips were pressing tightly under the rounded edge of her cockhead, entrapping it, for a brief moment, possessing it in my mouth.

I have a cock in my mouth.

I am sucking my first ever cock, feeling the luxurious texture of silkiness, relishing in the heat of the flesh in my mouth, tasting the perfumed fragrance.

I am a cocksucker to a Goddesses. I hope that I am making Miladies Delia, Tia, and Brighton proud of me.

I have the head of a cock in my mouth, and I am enjoying it, wanting more.

I crave her cock.

I want more, I must have more.

Kneeling in a supplicant fashion, with a cock in my mouth, these thoughts and emotions swirl around me as I gaze up in wonder at the six powerful dominating beings in front of me. They in turn gaze down at me... I hope in approval in my acceptance of my lusty, passionate enjoyment of a cock in my mouth.

In what seems as ages, but only a few minutes in reality Goddess Aurora gently tugs the head of her cock from my wanting mouth, and pursed lips, making a sound like a soft gentle kiss.

"You did a very, very good job bookie dear" you comment Goddess Aroura Looking down at it, running your fingers over the head of your cock.

"Yess, bookster did do a good job didn't he?"

Proclaims a new feminine voice, a sultry, powerful, commanding voice coming out of the shadows.

I recognize this voice, it belongs to Her, the Milady of Sensual Caramel Mocha luxuriousness, Milady Alexis.

"Well Milady Alexis, have you been enjoying watching our dear bookie, our newly de-virginated cocksucker, perform to what You hoped he will be able to do so far?"

"Yes, Milady Delia, I have enjoyed it very much, and bookie will be soon rewarded, in a sense, for what he came to realize unbidden deep down, of who he is, and how he can please us in the future."

While uttering these prophetic words, Milady Alexis leisurely, walked into my peripheral view. Milady Alexis is a Caramel Mocha Enchantrix full of erotically, firm, rounded curves of breasts, hips, and thighs that even Raquel Welch would lustfully, sexually worship Milady Alexis's body to have. Her hair is of a luxurious main of midnight flowing past her shoulders, while her eyes glowed with an inner light of amber.

Milady Alexis is wearing her sensual lingerie set of a white bra, which barely contained her incredible breasts, and panties with a matching garter belt. All three items contained a scroll work of black lace casually meandering over the white fabric.

The garter belt had sheer white sides, while the panties have thin lace strips of black silk decorating the lower edge of the dainty triangular front. The sides of her panties were also of black lace. The panties had a black laced bow centered on top while the garter belt had 2 at the edge of the white silk before it became sheer.

Vertical black lace strips of fabric held up her smoky silk thigh highs that encased her firm powerful thighs. She was not wearing any shoes at the moment, whereas one can see the ruby red painted toes through the smoky haze of her silken encased feet.

Even though I am entranced by Milady Alexis lingerie, I did notice something was different this time. For this set of panties was especially designed, for they contained a vertical slit, where rigidly jutting outward was a large smooth black dildo. But this dildo is slightly different from the other strap-ons, not because it was smooth, but there was a small hole in the middle of the head. I do not know why it was there, nor its purpose.

"Why Alexis," murmurs Milady Brighton in appreciation of the ensemble, as she reaches out with a finger to trace teasingly along the meandering black lace of the bra, "With you already having your special cock in place, you didn't let Delia, Tia and I enjoy ourselves pleasuring you to help slide in your cock."

"Well then Brighton," as Milady Alexis reaches out with a hand, gently sliding her fingers under Milady Brighton's chin to draw her forward "Next time I will give you three the opportunity to do so, and bookie, now bookie the cocksucker can kneel before us and only watch you three slide a strap-on on me."

Milady Alexis then leaned forward to kiss Milady Brighton, with her tongue caressing Milady Brighton's lips.

"I think bookie dear would enjoy that as well" you comment Milady Alexis.

Before I could respond to your comment, I suddenly feel pairs of cold steel needles pressing on my lower back. Then I feel another one, and another as these needles are being drawn up my back. The feeling of these pin pricks are not painful, but yet it feels like a small kitten was slowly climbing its way up the spine of my back, a needle repeatedly pressing down, slowly, one after another. I do however involuntary flinch from the slight pressure of the needles working on and slightly into my flesh.

I shudder and gasp at this new unexpected sensation.

"Bookster, are you enjoying this?"

"What is he supposed to be enjoying Alexis?" you ask Milady Tia.

"Ohh... Please do share Alexis," you state Milady Delia, intrigued.

"Nothing much, a little finger toy set I picked up for this special occasion." With that Milady Alexis, you raise your hand and show off the set of three stainless steel wartenberg pinwheel finger rollers.

"Ohhh... Those are too cute!" exclaims Milady Brighton, "I need to get some, just by watching bookie's reaction to them on his back."

"For the adventurous sub, Brighton, they can be fun to apply on their penis as well, but you do have to be very careful...not to apply too much pressure, but don't worry bookie..."

You glance down at me smiling.

"You are not there... yet, I am just giving you a sampling tease for future sessions. But trust me, bookster darling," as you reach down with the pin wheeled fingers placing them under my chin, applying pressure so I would lift my face to meet your intense gaze.

"With my skill and expertise I will make you beg for their use on your cock..."

Then you wink. But that was not a wink of playfulness teasing, it was a wink of future promise.

"Now that is a session that I would definitely want to be a part of Alexis..." commented another voice coming out of the shadows. This was also a feminine voice portraying the hint of sultry, wicked, bedroom delights.

Another Goddess of caramel mocha casually strides out of the shadows as well, stopping next to Milady Alexis. She was also wearing a short solid black silk mid-thigh kimono loosely held in place by a deep red silk belt. She also had on black thigh highs.

"Bookster, this is Goddess Isobel, she wanted to be here tonight, since I told her all about your fantasies and unbidden desires. Is she not stunningly beautiful bookie?"

Gazing up upon goddess Isobel's unearthly beauty, I could only nod my head yes, for I have no words. Milady Alexis then stepped behind Goddess Isobel, and with her free hand Milady Alexis sensually slides her fingers along the inside edge of one side of the kimono and casually pulls it open revealing a firm full breast. Milady Alexi's hand then slowly journeys downwards to the red silk belt, and tugs it loose.

By doing so Goddess Isobel's kimono flowed open now uncovering both breasts, capped by hardened, dark pointed nipples. Goddess Isobel is also wearing the same deep red silk panties with a black lace trim that the other Goddesses had on.

"Mmm.... She could be my twin sister bookster" You state in admiration of Goddess Isobel's succulent body as you nuzzle and lick her ear, and as your hand roams over her full breasts as your fingers gently tweaking nipples. Goddess Isobel leans into Milady Alexis's body enjoying your erotic caresses and winks at me.

"Alexis's breasts are slightly larger however, bookie, does that make a difference to you hun?"

"No Goddess Isobel, your breasts and nipples are stunning and perfect for your body."

"By the way bookie, Goddess Isobel also has another magnificent part of her body that you might want to see, and trust me you will get to know it very, very intimately as well..."

With your other hand now devoid of the wartenberg finger pinwheels, slide around Goddess Isobel's waist and place it upon her red panties. With the both of you smiling at me, you gently pull the panties aside. I gasp at the sight that my eyes held before me.

Before my eyes was the most beautiful, hardening black cock that I ever saw, not taking anything away from the lengthy hard cocks of possessed by the Goddesses of Rebecca, Chantelle, and Aurora. It was thick of girth, and long, as it grew hard and the head was mesmerizing as it swayed on its own. I was its prey as a mouse to a snake, I was enraptured.

Even the other Goddesses were appreciative of Goddess Isobel's cock.

"Why Isobel, commented Goddess Chantelle, your cock brings a whole new definition to BBC, and I for one am enjoying the sight of it."

"Too true ..." commented Goddess Aurora.

"Goddess Isobel we four need to play together....and soon, and we might even let our sisters, Miladies Tia, Brighton, Delia, and Alexis join in, if they are worthy of our cocks...." Said Goddess Rebecca with a wink to the Miladies.

"We will be there, trust me..." breathed Milady Tia breathlessly.

"Ohh poor, poor cock-sucker bookie, just kneeling there with all these beautiful Goddesses and Mistresses before him and him not knowing what to say, and to do, I do believe he is quite overwhelmed..." You chuckle Milady Delia.

"Let us put him out of his current misery for now, for we need to get him ready so we can torment him some more in another fashion for our combined pleasure."

Tearing my eyes away from the power of Goddess Isobel's cock, I gaze up at you Milady Delia, as the other Miladies murmured in agreement.

"Yes Milady Delia."

"Sisters, since you have the gold chains you all have the honor of coaxing cock-sucker bookie up to his feet."

"Why thank you Delia" replies Goddess Rebecca.

"Come now bookie, rise up for us."

As Goddess Chantelle says, this all three of you tug upward on the gold chains, pushing the anal hook inside of me upwards, forcing me to stand upright. For fun the three of you also gently tug on the chrome rod of the anal hook in pulses.

"Do not step forward bookie" you state Goddess Chantelle, "we want to see how you enjoy the anal hook thrusting inside of you."

I just stood there, feeling the immense pleasure of the bulbous end of the hook sliding forward and back inside of me, my cheeks again clutching and releasing with each thrust, I start to moan in pleasure at the sensations, as my cock again quivers against the chrome rod.

"My, my he does enjoy that does he not Ladies?"

"Oh yess Chantelle, he does, this gives us so much potential for pleasure for all of us in just a few minutes, and We are so looking forward to it," replies Milady Brighton.

"Ladies could you please steer our cock-sucker over here? We have our special bench waiting for him and for us."

"Why of course Tia, Goddess Aurora replied, "come bookie cock-sucker walk behind us as we tug you forward like the good pet you are."

I have no choice but to dutifully follow Goddesses Chantelle, Arora, and Rebecca as they pull me along behind them with the embedded anal hook. With each step I felt the sensual pressure feeling of the anal hook bulb shifting, and sliding inside of me.

I am led to the strangest looking bench I have ever seen, it was obviously some type of BDSM dungeon apparatus. It is basically a horizontal two leveled bench that formed a "Y" shape. The legs and structure of the bench were of black painted metal where red cushions were attached.

The horizontal front was elevated higher than the back. The front had a half circle opening. Situated in the middle of the horizontal "trunk" section of the bench there was a black quilted pad. The middle section of bench also had a cushioned section that angled downward. This angled cushion had a large circular opening as well. The lower portion of the bench had two separate horizontal portions that were cushioned and angled outward creating the "arms" of the "Y".

There were also several black leather belts with chrome buckles. There were obviously situated in key areas, to strap down a person in a comfortable fashion, but yet to keep that person securely immobilized. Embedded along the outside edges of the black frame, just below the cushions, were a series of heavy duty chrome rings.

"Bookiems, this will be the next part of Our entertaining sexual pleasure to be placed upon you."

"More like thrusted inside of you," Milady Tia chuckles meaningfully.

"Well Bookie are you ready?" You inquire with a mischievous grin Milady Delia.

"Yes Milady, whatever You desire..." I try not to let the sudden nervous apprehension I feel reflect in my reply.

For I realize what this bench is designed for. And gazing at the Goddesses and the Miladies, from their countenances, they were enjoying my comprehension of what I know will possibly happen next.

This designed bench is an elevated two tiered kneeling bench. Where one was supposed to lie face downward on their torso on top of the horizontal "trunk" of the bench, and the thighs were going to be on the angled cushions, while the knees and lower legs were going to rest on the lower tiered horizontal cushions.

And because of the angle of the "arms" of the lower horizontal "Y" section, the legs are now forced into a spread eagle position, exposing the supplicant's bottom to whatever falls upon it. While at the same time the strategically placed circular opening creates easy access the individual's crotch. All the while the individual will be powerless held in place by the leather belts.

Since all my attention is focused on this two tired BDSM kneeling bench, I did not at first pay attention to the two sets of four desk chairs that are located on each side of the bench. These chairs are no ordinary desk chairs.

Thickly cushioned black leather cushions supported the back and the seat of the chairs. Cushions where one can literally sink their body into. The arm rests and chair frame molding are made out of deeply polished wood of solid cherry. The coverings of the five horizontal struts that hold the rolling wheels are also in cherry. The chairs even have a black leather foot rest that can be extended out by the pressing of a lever.

"These eight comfy chairs are our "Dominatrix Executive Chairs" bookie. We sit in them in comfort enjoying ourselves as we watch various submissives go through their "sexual endurances". Plus since they have wheels we can easily reposition ourselves around bench with the strapped in compliant submissive to get a better view."

"Luxurious chairs for powerful Miladies" I reply to Milady Tia's comment.

"We, at various times will be sitting in these chairs watching, and enjoying, and admiring on the sexual adventures that will be occurring on and in your body bookiems. Are you not glad to know that we will be in plush comfort as we get to watch you get your deepest, secret sexual wishes cum true?"

"Yes Milady Brighton that indeed is a good thing for me to know, that as it always must be, your attainment of comfort first supersedes mine."

"Bookster it is now time for you to receive Our sexual pleasure to be placed upon your body, so please climb onto the bench and get yourself situated. Remember to position yourself in a comfy position, for once we strap you in with the belts, you will be securely restrained, except for your head." You gently command me Milady Alexis.

"Then it will be Our playtime" you promise Goddess Isobel as you wink at me, and making a kissing motion with your lips.

You all stand behind me with the Goddesses still holding onto the gold chains, but this time giving me slack so I can climb onto the bench. I move carefully onto the left lower cushioned "arm", then holding on to the upper horizontal portion I spread my thighs wide apart so my right knee and lower leg is resting on the other "arm". I then wiggle my thighs to get a more comfortable position on the lower "arms" of the bench. Thus I inadvertently wiggled my chrome anal hooked ass to the delight of the Ladies.

"Ohh very cute wiggle, what a sexy little ass you have there Bookie cock-sucker" chuckles Goddess Aurora.

"I love how the chrome rod swayed back and forth, like a stiff curved metal tail, comments Goddess Chantelle.

"Ohhh his ass is very tempting, I want it right now" breathed Milady Tia.

"I just want to fuck it and claim it for me" you exclaim with delight Milady Brighton.

While hearing and absorbing these comments, I lie down on my stomach with my arms in front of me, my chin resting on the edge of the half circle opening.

"Now Bookie, place your hands palm down on top of each other to support your chin,... that's a good cock-sucker" as I obey your instructions Milady Delia.

"Now ladies, let us wrap these black leather belts around our bookie cock-sucker to strap him in. Make it tight but not too uncomfortable, for We do not want him sliding around as We enjoy the fruits of the bounty he offers before us." Comments Milady Alexis.

I close my eyes as I felt hands, fingers roaming over my body, not knowing whose they were as I lay there feeling the leather being laid upon my flesh and then being cinched tight. I am being immobilized, as I feel fingers caress my outer and inner thighs, my ass, and my back. The bottom of my feet and toes were tickled. I hear chuckles as my toes flex repeatedly under the teasing of fingers.

After the binding of my body upon the bench all of you move in front of me. The Goddesses smile and shrug their shoulders to let the robes slide off their bodies, standing there in only their panties. Then they winked at me and as one by one they slide off their panties, fully revealing their rigid, hard, expecting cocks jutting from the smooth skinned lower waists. While all of you Miladies stand next to your Goddess counterpart slowly stroking your own "cocks". All of you are intensely gazing at me with restrained sexual hunger.

"Well ladies I think it is about time we get our fun with our pet bookie, where he will truly earn the privilege to be called cock-sucker, and all the expectations it entails." States Milady Delia.

"Ahh Delia we forgot one last device for bookie to "wear." As Milady Tia held up a shiny circular metal ring that has a vertical curved rod attached to it. The curved portion of the rod has a small metal ball at the end pointing downward to the middle of the ring.

"Bookiems this is called a "penis plug or sperm stopper" we slide it over the head of your cock, and slide it down until the little ball of the curved part is inserted into you. It will be lubed, and we will be gentle, and it won't hurt. This elegant simple device basically stops your cum from escaping your cock, to hold it all in. For all of us do not want you to cumm too fast, until WE want you to cum, for US. Plus your cock will stay hard, and throbbing for OUR pleasure, all during your session. One of us will slide it off when we feel the time is right, and then all of your cumm will flow out of you. Do you trust us bookiems?"