Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Milady Tia your wonderful cock leaves my mouth. You leave me gasping and panting from your fucking of my mouth.

"Well Delia, you said contentedly, I think both Brighton and I enjoyed ourselves in preparing Bookie the cock-sucker for your cock, please enjoy using his mouth for your desires."

"Ladies I am so turned on right now, that I do not know whether to start by just fucking his slut mouth hard, or to go slowly, but I do know that I will do both to him, I also want to see and hear him gag around the ridged rings of My cock."

I just kneel Hearing you utter these words, and I am waiting there wanting, desiring your cock Milady Delia. Desperately wanting to show you what I have learned from Milady Brighton and Tia. I blink my eyes under the thigh high blindfold. When they are open again, I could barely discern another set of open legs before me.

"Yes bookie, it is me" You say Milady Delia. "Now how should I proceed in owning your cock-sucking mouth hmm?"

I feel the rounded head of your cock sliding over my left cheek.

"I have always known deep down bookie, that you wanted to suck a hard, thick, firm cock. We just patiently waited you out... Didn't we Ladies?" As you continued to tease your cock over my left cheek, then sliding it over the bridge of my nose to my right cheek, caressing it softly.

"Oh yes", the both of you reply Milady Tia, and Milady Brighton.

"I did enjoy you the sight of you, your mouth your lips and mouth begging to make love, and then submitting to get fucked by Brighton's and then Tia's cocks". As you softly say these words to me you continue to caress my right cheek, moving the head of your cock closer, and closer to my lips. I knew you were watching me Milady Delia, with a knowing smile on your face.

"Now I get to have my way with your mouth, bookie my little cock-sucker." As you mention those words, you begin to slide the tip of your cock back and forth across my slightly parted lips. I almost slip the tip of my tongue to taste the head of your cock. But I refrained, barely. Back and forth you slowly weave your cock across my lips.

"I know you want this bookie, you want this very much, for me to slide my cock into your mouth, to have your mouth fucked, to gag, on the concentric rounded ridged rings of my cock, and to feel it to go down your throat."

I only nod in compliance.

"And when I take you like that cock-sucker bookie, why I do believe that you will become our "Bookie cock-sucker slut," Our slut to suck on our special "cocks."

"Or even perhaps I myself, Milady Tia, or Milady Brighton, will get aroused, and amused, while we bring ourselves to orgasms as we command you to suck other cocks for our pleasure..." pressing your cock now against my lips.

And with that, your hands reach around to the back of my head, while thrusting your hips forward and aggressively, shoving a good portion of your cock into my mouth.

"Suck My cock... slut."

For the longest time I have fantasized about you telling me to suck a cock. And now I am going to go down on your own special cock Milady Delia.

The head of your cock slide past my lips and into my mouth. I quickly started to lick it and suck on it, feeling the curve of the head of your cock with my tongue. I close my lips around the uppermost elongated ring just below the head of your cock, slowly bobbing up and down on it, just feeling the ring get past my lips and then sliding it back into my mouth. I do this repeatedly, my lips enjoying the sensation of the smooth roundness of the ring pressing against them, keeping the head inside my mouth.

I then open my lips wider so I can slide my tongue out to caress the underside of the head, enjoying the satiny smoothness. Sliding it down so the tip can flick against the second ring, stroking it back and forth, plus up and over the ring itself. I also did this so I can have an easier time swallowing the thickness of your cock, so I can take more of it. Plus I also knew it would be an arousing sight for you Miladies to see, and to enjoy watching.

Slowly, sensually I bob my mouth up and down the first ring of your cock to the head. Sensually licking the head of your cock with small light flicks. Then pressing my tongue harder against the head as I swirl it around in random patterns. Going up and down, left and right, and in spiraling circles, just focusing on the head. Or just sliding the tip of your cock into my mouth, ensnaring it with my lips, gently tugging on it. When I do this, I put enough pressure on my lips that your cock head made a moist popping sound as it slips in and out between my lips.

Then with my tongue sliding along your shaft, I started to slowly slide down it, so I can reach the third and final ring. Deeper and deeper your cock slides into my waiting, and cock hungry mouth. I feel the head of your cock bump the back of my throat, causing me to gag slightly.

Again I remember to breathe through my nose, as I hesitate, getting accustomed to the larger circumference of your cock with its rings. And then I push my head further down, feeling the tip of your cock sliding deeper into my throat. I gagged a little bit more, and you pull all the way out. But this gagging on your cock only helped to lubricate it more with my spit as I feel it dripping on my lower lip.

"Now bookie, my personal cock-sucking slut, you are going to take my entire cock, as I am going to fuck your throat." I hear the satisfied smile in your voice Milady Delia.

"Please" I said quietly.

"What was that bookie? You ask Milady Brighton.

"Yes, I did not quite catch that" you echoes Milady Tia.

"Please Milady Delia fuck my mouth and throat with your cock, so I can show Milady Brighton, and Tia, that I am your cock-sucking slut, please fuck my throat."

"Open wide Bookie" as you push your cock into my mouth, not stopping this time. You kept on going, pushing ever deeper and deeper. The head of your cock slid into my throat, softly lodging there for a second. Then you slide all the way out. Then you slide it back in again, and again, and again. My bottom lip was finally able to slide around the third and last ring at the base of your cock Milady Delia.

That was when you start to throat fuck me. It feels wonderful, knowing that my mouth and throat can take all of your cock Milady Delia, with its ridges and rings on the shaft. I feel my mouth stretching wider and smaller as my lips slid over each ring. You slide your cock out only so the head remains just inside my lips, and then you plunge it back in. Your rhythm became faster and harder, but you are always aware of my comfort level. When you slow down, that is when I bob my head up and down your shaft, again forcing your cock back down into my throat. I only wish that your cock could cum, so I could swallow it and taste it.

With a final hard thrust, you slide your cock further yet into my throat, all the while holding the back of my head to the base of your cock. You held me there for a long last throat fucking. This was a statement that You owned my mouth and throat for future cock-sucking. Then you slowly slide it out. Your cock was covered with my saliva and spit. You very gently wipe it off by sliding it against both my cheeks and lips.

"Lick it, suck the drool off my cock, bookie my cock-sucking slut," you say gently. I do so doing my best. While I was absorbed in completing this task I feel fingers gently, tenderly ruffling the hair on my head.

"Milady Delia, Milady Tia" murmurs Milady Brighton, "I do believe bookie is ready to take on his next task."

"Yes" you agree Milady Tia, "Bookie, you have proven yourself as a faithful, diligent cock-sucker. Let us continue with our fun for this evening."

"You may rest for a moment bookie, and gather your strength" you say Milady Delia.

I as I am kneeling there on the floor, trying to collect myself on the recent erotic experience, I work my jaw gently, trying to loosen up the over-used muscles of my mouth. Plus I was still feeling my cock throbbing against the chrome shaft of the anal hook.

I heard footsteps padding around me. I tried to distinguish if I was hearing more footsteps, than that of the Miladies, but I was not sure. I then hear something being moved, rolling across the floor, on some type of wheels behind me. The rolling sound stopped, and I hear four distinct clicking noises, possibly a locking device to keep whatever that is positioned behind me stationary.

Then soft murmuring feminine voices. It was difficult to identify the voices, but I was sure that some of them belonged to the Miladies. Again I hear the soft footsteps walking around me and then stopping in front of me. Through the smoky silk thigh high wrapped around my head and eyes, I was able to just barely discern pairs of legs in front of me. I also heard the slithering rustle of the gold chains being handled. I feel the familiar tug of the anal hook still embedded in my ass, now being pulled upwards.

"You may stand now bookie" you say Milady Delia. I was confused for a second, your voice was to the left of me, not in front.

"Yes do stand-up bookiems" comments Milady Brighton, your voice coming from my right. Strange I thought.

"Bookie since you have proven yourself as such a wonderful cock-sucker, we have provided for Ourselves another treat this evening." Comments Milady Tia from behind me.

"You may have not noticed, but you had an audience, watching from the shadows, some very lovely, very seductive, sensual, and feminine, female companions of ours. And they just mentioned to us that they also approved of your obedience, and were impressed by the demonstration of your cock-sucking skills. And more importantly still sweet bookie, they want you to also apply your cock sucking on them."

"Now bookie, keep your eyes closed, as I unwrap the thigh high from your head, but I do need to stand closer behind you."

"Yes Milady Tia", I dutifully respond to your command. I felt your body come into contact with mine as you deliberately lean into me to unwrap the thigh high. I quietly gasp as I feel your hardened nipples slide against me as you pressed them against the skin of my back, sliding them back and forth as you slowly unwrapped the thigh high from my eyes. An unbidden groan escape my lips as I felt your cock slide between my ass cheeks, sliding between them angling down to slide along the shaft of the anal hook as you continue to press your body against mine.

"Something wrong bookie?" with amusement in your voice you quietly ask into my ear. "Did you actually believe that you might be double penetrated with the anal hook, as well as my cock? Silly bookie, I just enjoy sliding my cock between your ass cheeks, teasing them, and you."

"Remember bookie keep your eyes closed" you quietly remind me, Milady Delia.

"Yes Milady Delia."

The thigh high blindfold was unwrapped from my closed eyes.

"Stay Like that bookiems" You mention Milady Brighton.

"Open your eyes now bookie." States Milady Delia

I blink my eyes a few times and then open them. What I saw before me, left me speechless. I could not believe what I am seeing. For good measure I blinked my eyes again. The unearthly vision was still before me.

Before me stood three beautiful Goddesses, all smiling at me.

All three had thick flowing hair that cascaded down past their shoulders. The one on my left is of a deep, almost burgundy redhead, the Goddess in the middle is of a golden blond, while the Goddess on my right is of a deep auburn brunette. Three pairs of hazel, amber, and green eyes twinkled back at me. Each is wearing a short solid black silk mid-thigh kimono loosely held in place by a deep red silk belt around their waists. Each Goddess had on black thigh highs. On each of the Goddesses, their kimonos were partially covering one breast, leaving the other open to gaze upon a full, firm breast with an aroused hard pink nipple. In their right hands I noticed that each one held one of the gold chains connected to the anal hook.

I bowed deeply in awed respect to their unearthly beauty.

"Hold the bow for a minute bookie." Comments Milady Brighton.

As I stayed half bent in a bow. I then see three pairs of legs glide behind each of the Goddesses.

"You may stand upright now bookie," again commands Milady Delia.

I see that each of you Miladies have positioned yourselves behind each Goddess, standing slightly to one side. You Milady Brighton is standing behind the red headed Goddess, Milady Delia, you are in front, your golden hair almost matching the color of the blonde Goddess, and you Milady Tia, are standing behind the auburn haired Goddess.

"Cat got your tongue?" You wryly comment Milady Tia.

"Let us introduce our guests to you bookiems, this lovely lady is Goddess Rebecca, isn't she gorgeous?"

As you are introducing Milady Rebecca to me, your hands drift around Rebecca's waist, and slide them up slowly to her breasts, cupping them and caressing them, with one hand sliding back the edge of the kimono, thus revealing both breasts to me. You then rest your head on Rebecca's shoulder nuzzling her neck.

"Your turn Milady Delia," as you continue to softly kiss and lick Rebecca's neck, while your hands entertain themselves on her breasts.

"Bookie, this is Goddess Chantelle", and as you are introducing me to Milady Chantelle, your hands Milady Delia were making their way up to her firm breasts, pushing aside the kimono, so both breasts and erect nipples are proudly on display.

And just like with Milady Brighton with Goddess Rebecca, your hands are also enjoying the caressing of Goddess Chantelle's breasts and nipples. When you leaned your head on Goddess Chantelle's neck the coalescing of your combined cascading tresses was that of a freely flowing golden waterfall.

"Now this beautiful creature Bookie is Goddess Aurora, and I personally find her breasts quite exquisite." You comment Milady Tia.

To prove this, your hands also slip around Milady Aurora's waist, gliding up to her perfect breasts, sliding the kimono aside, for easier access of your fingers to please themselves on Aurora's firm, full breasts. When you rested your head on Goddess Aurora's shoulder, the combined mixture of your flowing hair was that of midnight with highlights of deep auburn shadow.

Miladies Tia, Brighton, and Delia then let their hands drift down from caressing the Goddesses' breasts, and slide under their kimonos belted at their waists. At this point, Goddesses Chantelle, Rebecca, and Aurora silently, with both hands, with the right hand still holding the chain, untied their red silk belts. The red silk belts drifted to the floor as the loosely tied kimonos flow open, revealing deep red silk panties with a black lace trim.

Your hands Miladies Tia, Brighton and Delia, are placed in the center of each red panty, held in such a way as if you were cupping something underneath. In a circular fashion all three of you were caressing the panties. With each circular motion your hands are moving in an outward spiraling motion, until all three of you slide your hands aside, revealing a prominent bulge under each of the red panties.

With my eyes riveted at the bulging red satin panties, your hands Miladies grasp the waistbands and slowly pull the panties down and to the side. Out sprung three large, engorged, thick, and very hard, quivering cocks.

"Bookie..." Milady Delia said to me, I could not remove my eyes from this magnificent sight that they beheld in front of me.

"....Bookie...look up" I still could not tear my eyes away.

"Now bookie" with that firm command I finally look up and gaze at all of you, gazing back at me, with smiles of amusement.

"Please forgive me Milady Delia, I was stunned by this glorious view in front of me, I lust...lost focus for a second" I stammer.

Your smile Milady Delia only widened.

"I was half expecting that from you bookie, I would have been more disappointed in you if these beautiful cocks did not distract you from You Mistresses' voice..."

That is when one of the silent Goddesses spoke.

"Truly bookie, do you enjoy the sight of my cock?" Spoke Goddess Rebecca, while taking Milady Brighton's hand to place it on your cock to have her stroke it.

"Do you like watching Goddess Rebecca's cock being stroked bookie?" inquires Goddess Chantelle, as you place Milady Delia's hand on yours as she begins to caress it.

"And what about my cock bookie... do you also enjoy the view of Milady Tia's hand sliding up and down my cock?" You inquire of me by Goddess Aurora.

"I beg forgiveness..." I said gazing dumbstruck at the three stunning Goddesses as Miladies Tia, Brighton, and Delia slowly, erotically, stroke the full, hard cocks of Goddesses, Aurora, Chantelle, and Rebecca.

"I truly do not have words."

"Ahh... but bookie, your own cock is saying, quite vigorously I might add, what your mouth cannot," you reply Goddess Aurora.

She was right of course I look down as with all of you. My own cock is throbbing so hard, the head was actually tapping against the chromed shaft of the anal hook.

"Now isn't that adorable... your cock Bookie, can say what has left you speechless..." you observe Goddess Chantelle.

"Let us see his cock closer," Mentions Goddess Rebecca. "Come forward to us bookie."

That is when the three of you start to reel in the golden chains in, forcing me through the anal hook to step closer to all of you.

I was then compelled to move forward to all of you, through the tugging of the anal hook, plus I was drawn in by the intense hungry look on the faces of Goddesses, Rebecca, Aurora, and Chantelle, like wolves sizing up their prey.

And I was the prey.

"Ahh bookie, our cocksucker, to get a better perspective of Goddess Aurora's, Chantelle's, and Rebecca's gorgeous cocks, you must kneel again before us..."

Yes Milady Delia...."

I lower myself to my knees in a supplicant homage to the three wonderful engorged cocks before me, now at eye level. At this time I notice a flowery, intoxicating, perfumed fragrance emanating from the cock's before me. Entranced I inhale deeply, savoring the heady fragrance as it envelopes my senses. Flicking the tip of my tongue against my lips I could almost taste the wickedness of the perfume. My mouth started to drool in anticipation.

"Now, now bookie, a pet does not drool in front of powerful cocks, unless ordered to do so...this is not becoming of you..." admonishes Milady Tia.

"That is so very true" added Milady Brighton...now how shall rectify this situation...hmmm?"

"Now Sisters, I do believe this cocksucker was just simply overcome with admiration and desire for our cocks... weren't you bookie?" You mention Goddess Chantelle.

"Yes Goddess Chantelle, the sight, and the fragrance of your magnificent cocks overwhelmed me...my most humble apologies."

"We accept your apologies bookie cocksucker..."responds Goddess Rebecca "But that still does not take care of that slight trail of drool from the corner of your mouth escaping down your chin."

"Oh I can take care of that" replies Goddess Aurora with a grin.

Goddess Aroura stepping forward brings her cock close to my mouth. Shen then with her hand gently guides it along the outer edge of my lips and along my chin gathering up my drool. The head of her satiny cock now glistens wetly.

As I gaze up at her, Goddess Aurora smiles impishly, and licking her lips slowly.

"Bookie dear, my cock will not clean itself...you must do it...with your mouth, the trick is however, the head of my cock must be drier than it is now...can you achieve this bookie...dear?"

"I can try Goddess Aurora."

"Then do so..."

I lean my head forward to take the head of Goddess Aroura's cock. Then it hit me, this will be the first time ever that I am going to take a cock in my mouth. I pause and look up at the six faces which are gazing down at me witnessing my realization of what I was about to do, of taking a penis into my mouth for the first time, smiling in encouragement.