Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Milady Brighton" I reply.

"That's a good cock-sucker, Tia would care to do the honors?"

"Of course Brighton."

I watch Milady Tia walk towards me, then out of my line of site to my side. I hear a cap being snapped open from a bottle of lube, I assume. I then feel one hand slide between the rod of the anal hook pressing it down to create a gap. This of course pushes the bulb inside my ass against me. I then feel the ring slide around the edges of the head of my cock and slide downward slowly. The lube covered ring glides smoothly over the shaft just under the head.

"Now bookie, please breathe deeply and calmly, I am about to insert the ball into you. It will be alright..."

"Yes Milady Tia."

At this point Goddess Isobel walks forward to slightly lift my head and to stroke my hair, in a calming fashion. Plus she also knows that my attention will be focusing on her large, hard mesmerizing, black cock. The distraction worked. For I felt a slight pressure of the rounded ball entering me as it is gently glided in until the curve of the rod nestles against the curve of my cock head.

"There bookie all done...all safe and sound, and not one drop of your cumm will spill out."

"Thank you Milady Tia" as I get accustomed to have the feeling of the head of my cock being plugged.

"Now Ladies let us get to the back of bookie, and watch Brighton pull out the anal hook from bookies cute tight ass."

"Splendid idea Alexis" replies Goddess Rebecca.

Next thing I know all of you are behind me gazing at my vulnerable ass, with the chrome hook protruding from it.

"Bookiems, I am going to enjoy pulling this out of your ass, there might be some discomfort, but not too much..., are you ready pet?"

"I hope so."

"That's a good response my cock-sucker, just relax and enjoy the sensations..."

I feel your finger against my inner cheeks as you slide it along the inside curve of the rod, following the curve until you reach where it enters me. Curving your finger, you start to slowly pull on the rod, to start easing the embedded bulb out of my ass.

It is a strange sensation feeling the larger portion of the bulb being tugged backwards instead of the smaller pointed end being pushed into me. It is a heady sensation, feeling the metal smoothness slide against my inner silkiness of my ass. A soft moan escapes my lips.

""Ladies bookie enjoys his anal hook being pulled out as much as it was being repeatedly tugged deeper into him."

"So true Chantelle", you reply Milady Delia.

That is when the large portion of the bulb butted up against the inner portion of my resisting rosebud.

"bookiems dear, this is where you will start to feel some pressure and potential discomfort as the bulb slides out, be prepared, breathe deep and calmly, and try not to clench... If it becomes too uncomfortable say your safe word "dildo" I will then stop, and we will try it again... ok bookiems?"

"Yes Milady Brighton."

"That's a brave cock-sucker, ok here we go..."

I feel the larger end of the bulb start to press against the inner rosebud of my ass, I begin to take some deep breathes, as the pressure increased, doing my best not to clench down.

"Ahh there it is, we are beginning to see the bulb connected to the rod bookie."

"It is an amazing sight Tia," observes Goddess Isabel.

"I am going to gently pull harder bookiems, you are doing fine, and the pressure and discomfort will increase now, but just for a little bit."

As you say this Milady Brighton, I do feel the inner muscles of my ass resist at first, from letting the bulb escape. But then grudgingly, they start to yield, letting go of the prize that they held inside. I feel my sphincter being stretched wider and wider. Part of me starts to actually enjoy the sensation of the metal slide tightly against the opening, trying to get out. I again moan in in pleasure.

"If bookie is moaning as this anal hook is coming out of him, I cannot wait to hear him when we are fucking him..." you comment Milady Tia.

"I don't know Tia, bookie will be exercising his new name and his mouth will be full..." responds Goddess Chantelle.

Just when it feels like the widest portion of the bulb reaches the opening of my ass, you stop Milady Brighton, just letting it rest there, tightly held in place. Then I feel the bulb of the anal hook sliding in a circular manner. You are twisting it back and forth, then you slightly force the bulb back inside and then you gently tug it out, always stopping at the widest portion. You do this to me repeatedly. Oh my god how my ass is enjoying this sensual, erotic, manipulation.

"Bookiems this is the closest you will ever get to a woman ever giving you a rim job," as you twist the anal hook again.

"Plus I am preparing your ass for our pegging pleasure. Relaxing your muscles will make it easier for you to gape, and the easier we can slide in our cocks... to fuck you."

After a few more rotations you slowly let the chrome bulb of the anal hook slip on out. I heard the lewd slurping noise, as I felt the bulb slide out of me. Strangely my ass now feels empty, that it wanted and needed something to fill it back up to make it feel better. Plus I feel my anal rosebud remaining somewhat open and slightly pulsating.

"My, my bookiems, how the bulb glistens, it seems like your ass had a continuous orgasm on the bulb, and of course how warm it feels from being inside of you."

"Well that would explain all of his moaning earlier from us playing with his ass with the anal hook, his ass was having orgasms." You mention Milady Delia.

A heavy pause ensues, then I hear the words that I wanted to hear all evening, to make my deepest sinful taboos, and sexual desires finally, finally come true.

"Well ladies, it is now time to have OUR pleasure with cock-sucker bookie's mouth and ass."

"Oh Alexis we have been waiting to hear you say that." Responds Goddess Aurora, "let us enjoy ourselves upon bookie cock-sucker."

"Brighton, you get the honor of de-virginating bookie cock-sucker's ass for anal fucking, enjoy yourself."

"Why thank you Tia, I had a feeling that I would be first since my cock did not have any ridges on it, so it would be easier for a tight, virgin ass to take. Now I just need to lube up my cock."

As I hear the squirting of a liquid.

"Now I need to smear and coat my cock."

I hear the sounds of wet slithering noises.

"There we are, all nice and slick. "

"Here Brighton let Chantelle and I spread open bookie's ass cheeks for you since your hands are a bit lubed as well."

"Why thank you Rebecca, I appreciate that, you're too kind."

"Well not as much as kind, Brighton, this allows her and I to be closer to the "action" as we watch you slide your cock into bookies ass."

You all chuckle at Goddess Rebecca's comment.

Warm strong fingers reach between my cheeks and gently, but firmly pull them apart, spreading my ass wide open.

There lay bare before you all, is my rosebud, vulnerable and naked, for you to all gaze at, and in some fashion to partake of. And yet I feel safe and cared for.

"Why bookiems, your ass is "winking" at me, how adorable is that?"

"Ladies do you all see this? Bookiems ass is flirting with us and our cocks with its winks, from the contractions of the anal hook being pulled out... damn that is just too cute. Bookiems with your flirtatious ass winking like that it just furthers my desire to slide my cock inside of you to take you."

I sense Milady Brighton's presence before she stepped closer to me.

"Oh I almost forgot, I need to press this little button right here....ahhhhh yesss, now that feels wonderful. The thrumming of my vibrating cock, feels wonderful in my pussy, Tia. Trust me, when you turn yours on, you will be delightfully surprised."

"Now where was I? That's right I am about to penetrate your ass with my vibrating cock bookiems."

I then feel it, a vibrating Miladies cock gently pressing and then resting against my rosebud. The vibrations creating a tingling, sensation. I quiver in anticipation. It is about to happen. I am going to be lovingly, tenderly penetrated by a Miladies cock, I am going to become their "bitch". Once they own my ass, they will fully own me.

Fuck me, please, Miladies, fuck my ass, possess my ass, own it, please, please make me your combined bitch I begged in the silent depths of my soul.

I want this, I need this, and with this I will be complete.

I feel my own cock, grown hard again, now capped with the sperm stopper, quiver in excitement at this emotional and physical comprehension.

"Here bookiems, let me give you a large dollop of lube on the head of my cock and your puckering rosebud. Just like how you lubed your ass before you slid in your 6 inch dildos that you have been practicing with."

A large dollop of wet, slippery lube is poured on my opening.

"Now let me use the head of my cock to smear it all around, so everything is well coated."

I feel your cock head spread the slippery lube all around to cover my anticipating rosebud.

You place your hands on my hips, sliding them around to wipe off the excess lube. Then your fingers tighten, your fingernails lightly digging in against the smooth skin, getting a firmer grip as you ready yourself for the first initial thrust of penetration of my ass.

"Ready sweet cock-sucker bookiems?"

"Yes Milady Brighton, I am ready for your thick hard cock, please give it to me, please, please fuck me...."

"Ohh bookie...."

And with that I feel the head of your cock start to press slowly against my opening. It resists a little at first, but with the slickness of the lube and your teasing me with the removing of the anal hook, the muscles began to yield to your cock. It was not stretched as wide from the bulb of the anal hook, but nearly the same. The feeling of the lubed curved head of your cock, sliding into me is delicious. The stretching of my tight rosebud to accept your cock head is an exquisite combination of both pleasure and pain. You stop, with just the head ensnared, and thrumming inside my ass.

"That's a good bookiems, the hard part is over sweetie, now comes the fucking."

Wiggling your fingers to get a better grip, you start to thrust your hips forward, pushing your cock into my ass in a very leisurely manner. I would like to think for my comfort, but more so I would guess for your delightful pleasure of teasing by the tantalizing slowness of filling up my ass with the smooth, thick shallow curve of the shaft of your cock. You fill me with the full length of your cock, only stopping when I felt your thighs pressing against the cheeks of my ass.

All of you hear my soft, low mewling of pleasure.

"Delia, Tia, I really think bookie is going to enjoy this, from his mewling. And the feel of the vibrating bulb of my cock nestled inside my pussy, is incredible, I am enjoying the pressure of it pressing against me, along the raised angled indentations pulsating against my clit. I am so looking forward to being more vigorous with bookiems ass."

"Rebecca, Chantelle, did you enjoy the up close and personal view of bookiems anal cherry being popped?"

"It is always wonderful to bear witness to an anal virgin experiencing the pleasure of having a cock sliding into them for the first time, such a feeling of delightful Dominant Power." Responds Goddess Chantelle.

"That comment should be in a Hallmark card" chuckles Milady Alexis the rest of you laugh softly as well.

Without giving any hint, Milady Brighton, you start to slowly slide your cock back out of my ass, till just the head again, is nestled inside. It is such an amazing experience, feeling my ass close up behind your cock as it went backwards. Then you began to thrust forward slowly again, and then back, with long smooth thrusts. Pushing in and pulling out, pushing in, and pulling out, it is intoxicating. With just this simple motions of your hips, I am beginning to lose myself to your measured sexual manipulation of my ass, which is gladly yielding to your ongoing thrusts. My low moans were starting to become panting.

"That is my sign to let me know that bookie is ready for me to use his mouth, so he can start to earn and begin to truly appreciate the full meaning of "cock-sucker."

"I am so looking forward to this Rebecca, my cock already in bookies ass, and to see your cock in his mouth. The both of us using his body, demonstrating our sexual dominance over him. Hear him panting, he wants it as well."

Turning my head I see the rest of you walk in front of me, as you place yourself directly in front of me Goddess Rebecca. Lying there, now with my eyes facing forward, my chin on top of my hands which are strapped down to the bench, I am eye level with your hard, thick, swollen cock. The light purple head, satiny and engorged, waiting. You step forward. Without meaning too I start to drool.

Your fingernails reach down brushing them under my chin. You raise my head, as you lean forward so I can view your face. My eyes are now gazing up into yours above, intense with unbidden lust. Parting your full red lips, the tip of your tongue slides out, and you glide your tongue over them, with alluring slowness, first one way then the other, all the while staring down at me. Even before your cock will slide into my mouth, your eyes and mouth are possessing me. And you know this by the predatory smile you give me.

"Bookie sweetie, I am going to introduce you to the art of cock-sucking, and swallowing cum, my cum. Remember how you teased and pleased Miladies Brighton's, Tia's and Milady Delia's cocks. I expect you to do the same, and if you do it well, you will be rewarded with streams of my thick, rich, gooey cum to fill your mouth and to slide down your throat."

"If you do not swallow all of it there is a large silver saucer below to catch what dribbles out, My cum, and the other Goddesses' cum is too valuable to waste, but do not worry sweetie, whatever is left over on the saucer will be fed to you as well."

"But Bookie also remember no teeth! And not to bite down. Keep your upper lip slightly covering them, and your outstretched tongue will cover the others. That is why Milady Brighton is fucking your ass first. So you would not accidentally bite down on my cock in surprise when Milady Brighton filled your ass with her cock if I was already thrusting my cock into your mouth."

"Do not worry if you gag, it is ok, to be honest I want to hear you gag, we all do, it will let us know that you are taking all of the cock into your mouth and throat. Just remember to breathe through your nose. And do not worry we can tell if you are a having any difficulty, We will stop and slide out, let you catch your breath, and when you have recovered your breathing pattern, trust me my dear, sweet, cock-sucker bookie, we will enthusiastically start to fuck your throat again."

"That is what we want of you bookie cock-sucker, to take our full cocks down your throat. It is a truly erotic sight watching one of our Goddesses'' cocks sliding into a willing subs throat, to see the slight pulsing of the throat muscles as our cocks gliding down into it, owning it. Plus to feel the gooey goodness of our cum swirling around our quivering, spurting heads as we filling a sub's mouth before the sub swallows it."

"You will give us that pleasure cock-sucker bookie." Goddess Rebecca's eyes told me it was not a request...

"I want a closer look at this, hold on a second there bookiems."

While saying this Milady Brighton you lean forward, placing your naked upper body onto the bare skin of my back. I feel your hard pointed nipples pressing down on my back. Your cock as well slides all the way forward, filling my ass, as you are laying your body on top of mine. I feel the sensation of your cheek against my head, your mouth next to my ear, your warm moist breathe tickling it. Your arms resting on top of my shoulders. I feel the weight of your lithe body pressing down on me, pinning me between the cushions and your body. It feels wonderful.

"I a comfy now Rebecca."

You stand back up Goddess Rebecca, and you take another small step forward. Your cock is now less of an inch away from my mouth. I gaze in wonder at the purple head, it is so inviting to taste, to lick, to take into my mouth. To worship it, to covet it, to lust for it, like no other thing before, and knowing it is just the beginning. I see a small bead of pre-cum start to leak out from the hole.

"Keep your lips closed cock-sucker."

I obey.

You first press the head of your cock against my lips, sliding it back and forth. Letting your pre-cum coat them. With each pass over my lips you start to push slightly, back and forth in smaller strokes, opening my lips slowly. Now the tip of your cock is between my parted lips. I feel another bead of pre-cum trickle down on the inside of my lips, oozing over my bottom teeth. Without thought I quickly flick the tip of my tongue over my teeth and inner portion of my lips to gather up the pre-cum. You then slide the tip of your cock out of my mouth.

"Do not swallow cock-sucker, slide out your tongue so we can all see my cum on your tongue, presenting to us proof that you are indeed OUR cocksucker."

I slid out my tongue presenting to you all Goddess Rebecca's milky, glistening pre-cum.

"Keep your tongue out cock-sucker."

You then lay the head of your cock on my tongue and you use it like a tray as you slide the head of your cock through my parted lips, into my waiting mouth. The pre-cum acted as lubricant as you slide your cock forward. Then you slide the head back out, resting on my tongue. I took the hint. Just like with the cocks of Miladies Delia, Brighton, and Tia I begin to worship the head of your cock.

With light flickering strokes my tongue flicks over the head. I apply short and long strokes, up and down, back and forth. I even tease you by using a zig zag motion from the lower portion of the head gliding upwards to the upper portion. I flexed the tip of my tongue into the hole, wiggling it. I lick it then, slowly, teasingly. I caress the protruding edge of the base of the head, in slow circles, one way then the other.

I then start at the hole and spiraled the tip of my tongue outwards to the edge, and then in reverse order spiral it back in to again flex against the hole, I do this repeatedly. All the time enjoying the taste of the slight saltiness of your pre-cum that would occasionally seep out.

Milady Brighton, you are busy with me as well. You are still lying on top of me, but as you are watching me pleasure the head of Goddesses' Rebecca's cock, you with gentle slight pulses you are pushing and pulling your cock, deeply embedded in my ass, vibrating, back and forth. You are also synchronizing your thrusts, with the licks of my tongue, as I went faster, you did as well, and as I slowed down, so did you. In a very erotic, sensual way, it seems like your cock is tenderly making love to my ass.

You begin Goddess Rebecca, with slight thrusts, to push your cock against my lips. Puckering my lips I start kissing your cock, tenderly, lovingly pressing my lips around it letting them slowly open up around the head as it glides through them. Soon the head of your cock is engulfed in my mouth. Pressing my lips tightly around the edge, you let me hold it there as I swirled my tongue in random patterns over, and around the head of your cock, flickering, stroking, faster, then slower.

"Yesssss..." you softly moan in appreciation. That is when I slide my tongue under the head and weaving back and forth began to tweak the long linear raised fleshy ridge on the underside of your cock. I have fantasized on what it would be like to play with another cock's frenulum like this.

"Cock-sucker, you are full of delightful little surprises, Aurora, Isobel, and Chantelle please insist on bookie's tongue to caress your frenulum in his mouth, it is......wonderful." You groan softly.

1...34567...10