Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that so, bookie," as you wiggle your silk encased toes inside my mouth. Without thinking I tried to respond, but only a wet muffling sound came out.

"Now bookie you know it is impolite to talk with your mouth full," Milady Delia gently reminds me as she continued to slowly, teasingly, roll down Milady Tia's thigh high.

"Almost done Tia," as I feel Milady Delia's fingers tickle my lips and chin. And with that Milady Tia slowly dragged her foot out of my mouth, as I sucked on each of her toes as they lingered over my lips. I licked my lips and quickly swallowed, to get my mouth ready for Milady Tia's other foot. While her now nude foot was placed and resting on my shoulder, I opened my mouth again in anticipation for her other thigh high encased foot.

"You do have him trained well Tia."

"Why Thank you Delia, Brighton would you be a dear and do what Delia did?, and please, take your time, it is a luxurious sensation feeling your fingers slide down my thighs as you roll down the thigh high to bookies mouth."

Feeling your other foot pressing against my lips, I open my mouth wider.

"That's a good pet, bookie" as you slide your foot into my waiting mouth, to be sucked on as Milady Brighton begins to slowly remove your other thigh high.

"Brighton, your hands are just as sensual as Delia's, they feel wonderful," you say with a relaxing sigh. In due time, when I feel Milady Brighton's fingers on my lips, I again opened my mouth so Milady Tia could remove her other foot, after I lavished her toes with my tongue. You then rest your foot on my other shoulder.

"This feels so comfy like this, but I do need to stand up remove my panties so I can receive my strap-on." I felt Milady Tia's feet slide off my shoulders to the front of my bare chest with your toes resting against my nipples.

"Now I wonder if I do this.... Will bookies nipples will get hard...?"

I feel my nipples being manipulated between your big to and the next one. You then squeeze them shut, and then opening them, and squeezing them again repeatedly.

"His nipples are getting hard, and it seems he is starting to breathe heavier" comments Milady Delia.

"Hmm let's try this then." As you Milady Tia move your feet closer together sliding your toes over my nipples so they can rest between another pair. Then with devilish delight, you again squeeze your toes, ensnaring my nipples, then curl them, and then you start to pull on them, as each time your curl your toes around my nipples. I gasp from the slight pain, but then again my body betrays me, for the pain started to ebb away and the tugging sensation feels good, and soon I am gasping in pleasure wanting more.

"Slut", you say teasingly "that's enough of that."

You then released my throbbing hardened nipples as you slide your feet down my chest over my stomach to my waist, but with your toe nails dragging against my skin, leaving trails of erotic heat, as you now rest your feet on either of my thighs. Your then feet then leave my thighs as I hear you stand up from the bed.

"Now it is panty removal time ladies."

"Well Tia I am going to start in the back by slipping my hands under your panties on each of your cheeks, and while caressing them, the panties will slip down "comments Milady Brighton

"As I will do the same Tia, but only with one hand starting at the waist of your panties and then sliding it down, with my palm sliding against your skin "echoes Milady Delia "Brighton's fingers and mine will meet in the middle between your thighs."

Milady Tia you murmur with a contented sigh, "Please begin at your pleasure ladies."

"Tia, each cheek of your ass is quite firm, and your skin so warm to the touch, smooth and silky, my fingers are truly enjoying themselves. But I will need to stop every so often to test your cheek firmness with the occasional squeeze, how about you Delia?"

"Well my fingers and palm are having fun as well Brighton. Wait what do we have here? Why Tia, I do believe you trim your bush, it is nice and soft and it feels like it is only two fingers width across. I will need to slide my fingers back and forth as they continue down, just to make sure."

With heavy panting you respond Milady Tia, "please take your time" Delia."

"Just need to spread your legs a little bit wider Tia, you must be enjoying yourself, your mound is firm, and your lips are warm and moist. The panties are a little bit tight between the legs I might need to wiggle my fingers as they slide downward."

I hear Milady Tia give out a low deep moan.

"Well you are definitely ready Tia, I could tell as one finger, then the other slid between your lips, you are practically dripping."

"That is so true, Delia responds Brighton," my own fingers feel the wetness between her thighs, and yes, there are your fingers as well. I think we need to slide our fingers together in an upward motion between Tia's thighs to help slide down the panties, don't mind us Tia if our fingers "accidently" play with your moist folds as we do this. "

"No, no problem," pants Milady Tia, between soft moans.

"And there they go", as I hear the sound of moist fabric landing on the floor.

"Brighton, can you please hand me my strap-on? I think I need to do this myself."

"My pleasure Tia."

Again I hear the moist wet sounds of a strap-on being positioned by a Milady.

"Thank you...mmm....mm, you are right Brighton, it does feel good sliding in, nestled inside of me."

"Poor bookie, I am not sure he can handle much more of this teasing" I feel fingers gently ruffle my hair.

"Well Delia, let us give him some relief, in a sense" responds Milady Brighton. "Tia if I may can I have one of your thigh highs?"

"Be my guest" responds Milady Tia with amusement.

"Now stay still Bookie, this won't hurt a bit, now keep your eyes closed." With burning curiosity I wonder what is going to happen next. I then feel silken fabric being wrapped around my head, covering my face and eyes. I realized with a start that it was one of Milady Tia's thigh highs being used as a silken wrap, to obscure my sight. After a few turns I felt it being tied behind my head to keep it in place.

"Bookiems if you can open your eyes please do, and can you see anything?" pleasantly asks Milady Brighton

I open my eyes, "Milady Brighton all I can see is a deep dim smoky mist, I can barely make out the three of you standing in front of me, you are like three shadowed silhouettes."

"Very good bookie" You reply.

"Ladies Now it is my turn" comments Milady Delia, "enjoy yourselves..."

"Oh trust us Delia, responded Tia, we will..."

"Most definitely" agrees Milady Brighton.

"Now stand just right there Delia, in front of bookie since he can hardly see you. Brighton, you do need to feel the sheer lace over Delia's breasts, it has the most divine feeling when you run your fingers or it."

I once again hear the sound of caressing fingers sliding over silk.

"You are so correct Tia, my fingers are sliding over the lace like it was not there, and you can feel the warmth of Delia's full, rounded breasts underneath as well, they are 36C? Is that correct Delia"

"Yess, they are Brighton," answers Milady Delia in a husky voice.

"And Tia, when you slide, and rub your thumb over Delia's nipple it almost wants to poke through the lace, you should try it on the nipple in your hand to see if it reacts the same way."

"Why Brighton, you are correct, the nipple is almost trying to escape it lace covering, when you rub it. I wonder if we gently kiss and suck on them that would make them even harder."

"Let us try and find out Tia"

Again Delia's soft passionate moans tell the tale of the expertise of Tia's and Brighton's tongues and lips on her nipples.

"Tia it is very hard to distinguish the edge of the teddy and the beginning of the heated flesh of Delia's breasts, I keep caressing and sliding my hands and fingers over them, the lace is that sheer and fine, are you discovering the same thing?"

"Yes Brighton, I have roamed my hands over Delia's breasts and the lace of the teddy, it is difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins. But Somehow I do not believe Delia has a problem with our continued exploration of the boundaries between the lace and her breasts."

"We will just have to continue our exploring of the lace, it does dip down into a deep plunging "V" I hope we are not taking too long Delia..."

"No Brighton..." pants Delia, "You and Tia are doing just fine."

"The satin fabric of your midriff is a sensual compliment of sensation when compared to the lace, it is very alluring."

"That is one of the reasons why I chose it Brighton."

"Ah and here we come to the lower lace trim of the teddy Brighton, I do believe it is as sheer as the lace covering Delia's breasts."

"Let us find out Tia, let us start at the middle and slide our fingers across the lace to her ass and then back again to the front, with each sweep let us lower our hands, till they meet in front between her legs."

"Excellent idea Brighton."

All I heard was the panting, and moaning of Milady Delia as Brighton's and Tia's hands enjoyed themselves.

"Delia's ass is as round and firm as yours Tia."

"Yes Delia does have a nice ass to caress."

"And here, our fingers are at the crotch, Delia, is it one piece or are there snaps?"

"You... you need to discover that for yourselves Tia" softly moans Milady Delia.

"Why Delia, you have a pair of snaps holding the teddy closed, ease of access I assume. Tia I will unsnap one while you get the other at the same time, how does that sound to you?"

"Delicious"

"On the count of 3 then, One, two, and three" And I heard the sound of two metal snaps being undone.

"Oh Brighton could you grab Delia's strap-on from the bed while I keep the two ends of the teddy open? I think I might need to keep my hand on Delia's lips to keep the fabric away. Plus that will allow my finger's to caress her folds, even though they are already moist, to get them wetter so her strap-on can slide in more easily."

"Ready with the strap-on Tia."

"Ok now, just let me spread her lips open a little bit....like this, as you guide her strap-on inside of her Brighton."

"And in it goes," comments Milady Brighton.

I can tell the strap-on was slid inside of Milady Delia from the deep wanton moan escaping from her.

"Oh my, that does feel good..." gasps Milady Delia.

Again I heard movement and then from what I can barely see through the thigh high blindfold was what appeared to be two legs shoulder width apart right in front of me.

"Now for you bookie dear, pucker your lips like you are going to kiss someone bookie, but slightly open"

"Yes Milady Tia."

For some reason I lick my lips. I then feel something rounded and stiff touch my lips, pressing against them, trying to slide into my open mouth. Instinctively I jerked my head back from this intrusion, but two hands reached out to the back of my head to keep it from moving back further.

"It's ok bookie, trust us"... murmurs Milady Tia.

"I trust you" I reply, "just took me off guard for a moment."

"That's a good pet bookie" soothes Milady Tia, "now let's try this again, and open your mouth slightly like you are going to kiss someone."

I did so. Again, I felt something stiff and round press against my lips, it also feels velvety smooth.

"Let it slide in Bookie..."

The rounded tip was quickly spreading my lips wide. Then penetrating my mouth with its conical shape. Then it slides back out as my lips closed around after it. Then the conical tip once again presses against my lips, opening them, this time sliding deeper inside my mouth.

Then I realize what was in my mouth, it was one of the strap-ons! I open my mouth in astonishment on what was happening and whomever which Milady it was took that opportunity to slide more of the strap-on in. I now had about a quarter of the strap-on in my mouth my lips were sealed around the underside of the "head". Without thinking I started to flick my tongue around the head of the strap-on.

"That's right bookie", Milady Delia said.

"You do have Brighton's strap-on in your mouth. But from now on you will refer to it as her "cock", just like you will refer to our strap-ons as "our cocks", and you will become our personal cocksucker. For you did fantasize about this in our phone calls, didn't you? Wanting to become our cocksucker to please your Mistresses"

All I could do was nod yes since my mouth was partially full of Brighton's strap-on, now her cock.

"Now bookie, be a good little cocksucker like you wanted to be and suck my cock" states Milady Brighton.

This time I opened my mouth a little bit more and slide my mouth further down the shaft of her cock in acknowledgement of her command.

"That's a good cock-sucker bookie" approves Milady Delia.

I feel Milady Brighton's hands grip my head steady as she gently thrust her hips slightly forward, thus sliding more of her cock into my mouth. Then she pulled back, and thrusted forward again. Each time the head of her cock went further in.

My tongue, even though she could not feel it was sliding back and forth working it along the bottom of her cock along the shaft as it slides in and out of me. It did not take long, but to my amazement soon enough Brighton's wonderful thick, velvety, dick was gently bumping the back of my throat on some of her deeper thrusts.

By now I was unconsciously starting to bob my head forward to take more of her cock inside my mouth, and she then begins to thrust in a steady rhythm, fucking my mouth with her thick, velvety cock. Every so often I would use my teeth to hold the tip of her cock in my mouth so I could lick the head. Other times she would just slide the tip of her cock in my mouth, and I would lovingly, sensually, kiss it, and suck on it, I was sucking so hard that the suction made my cheeks hollow out.

I started to drool a little bit, but this only made her cock slide easier in and out of my mouth. I do not know if I was fucking Brighton's cock with my mouth or if she was face-fucking me with her cock. But I did know that my mouth enjoyed the sensation of her cock repeatedly sliding in filling it whole, deep into it, bumping the back of my throat, producing wet sloppy gagging noises from me.

As a result of the gagging I started to leave a trail of spit and saliva on Brighton's cock, and I began to actually slurp on her cock, attempting to collect my stringing, dripping of trails of wetness, actually wishing that it might be her cock's cum that exploded in my mouth, that I was attempting to lap up.

But all too soon it was over. I wanted more, needed more, desired more. I actually growled in frustration, when she slid her cock out of my mouth for the last time, and just played with the wet head of her cock against my lips, teasing them.

"Did he just growl Delia?" asks Milady Tia.

"I do believe that he did growl" responded Milady Delia.

"With just one of our cocks, bookie discovered that he is a natural born cock-sucker" happily replies Brighton, "Oh the creative opportunities that lie before us Ladies."

A shifting of legs and another Milady is standing just a few inches in front of me. I lick my lips in anticipation. I feel another cock head in a lazy circular motion slide against my lips, teasing them. I tried to lunge my head forward, so I could engulf the tip of the cock, but I was too slow. The cock was quickly pulled back.

"Silly bookie," gently scolded Milady Tia

"I get to say when you can have My cock in your mouth, not you, a cock-sucker must learn to be patient." In teasingly punishment I felt he tip of my nose being whacked by the head of your cock. After a few whacks, you then again slide the tip of your cock against my slightly open lips.

"Bookie, you have the privilege of learning how to lovingly tease the head of my dick with your tongue before you are allowed to suck on it. A good cock-sucker needs to know how to make it cum by just worshiping the head. And you do want to worship my cock, don't you bookie."

"Yes Milady Tia, I desperately want to worship the head of your hard, thick, cock."

"Very well bookie..."

"Now... stick out your cock sucking tongue, cock-sucker"

I sucked on my tongue to moisten it, and then I slide it out.

"Very good start cock-sucker, you had the awareness to moisten the tongue, very good boy. Now I want you to start to flick your tongue over the tip of the cock."

I lean forward a little bit and with my tongue I search for the tip of Milady Tia's cock. When my tongue found the underside of the edge of the lip, I quickly flicked my tongue over it, teasing it as I then slid it up to the top. That move did not go unnoticed.

"Delia did you just notice how our cock-sucker teased Tia's dick with that flick of the tongue?"

"Yes I did, Brighton, a nice clever move, there might be hope for him yet..."

With deliberate slowness I start to flick just the tip of my tongue against the head of Milady Tia's cock. I flick my tongue first up and down and then side to side. I then after a few times, started to alternate from left to right and up and down. Sometimes I speed up. Other times I slow down, and when I slow down I flexed the tip of my tongue harder against the tip of Tia's cock, pushing against it.

Then I circle the tip of her cock with the tip of my tongue. I repeat this several times, always alternating, yearning to please. I also began to slide the tip of my tongue in an outward spiraling circle. Starting at the tip, and finishing off by circling the edge of her cock head, then I would repeat that in a reverse order, when I slide my tongue back up to the tip.

Leaning my mouth slightly forward I suck on my tongue again to moisten it and then I let my tongue flow over the head of Tia's cock, and then in a slow circle I ran my tongue over the edge of her cock head, first one direction and then the other, slowly repeating.

Knowing from my own experience of my fingers on my own cock, I knew that this would be very pleasurable feeling, even though she could not feel it, since it was a strap-on. Either way I wanted to create a very seductive image.

"Ohh my bookie, very, very good, remember that move cock-sucker, you will be using it later on," comments Milady Tia in approval. I was too busy trying to please Milady Tia, so I only picked up on the praise, not the second portion.

I then begin to stroke up and down the length of Milady Tia's cock head from the bottom of the head to the top, swirling my tongue as I went. I then open my mouth and I slither my wet tongue down the snaking ridgeline on the shaft. When I start back up, I do so by short little flicks with my tongue. I slowly slide down the ridge again, following the contours with my tongue lying flat against the ridge, straddling it with my tongue, but this time on the way back up, I just press the tip of my tongue on the ridge tracing the curving, teasing it.

In increments of depth I work my way down the shaft of Tia's cock, soon on my own, I was face-fucking her thick curved cock. The head was at the back of my throat, then all the way out, then at the back of my throat again. This time I increased my slurping on her shaft, with my drooling saliva. I want to show her and the Miladies Delia, and Brighton, that I want to be a slut for their cocks. Harder I bob my mouth on Tia, engulfing her, at one point my nose actually brushed against her bush, it was indeed soft.

Tia pulls her cock halfway out of my mouth, as she does so she grabs both sides of my head, with her hands, gripping firmly.

"Bookie, since you showed so much enthusiasm sucking my cock, I am going to reward you by fucking your face...hard. This is for both my pleasure and to prepare you for Milady Delia."

And with that Milady Tia, you thrust forward quickly, shoving your cock head to the back of my throat, stayed the for a brief second, then you slowly pull all the way out, and then thrust forward all the way again, repeatedly, building up a slow to faster rhythm. My mouth was wide open, I was drooling over your cock, sometimes I felt a trail of spit connecting me to your cock, and then there was the slight gagging, from the plunging your cock into my throat. I was in heaven.