Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So cock-sucker what is your tongue and mouth going to do to please my cock?"

My reply to this question is to start licking the tip of your cock with my tongue. Swirling it over and around the head. I push the tip of my tongue onto and into the hole in the head. I then begin to wiggle it, teasing the hole, sliding it back out, then pressing it in again. I repeat this several times. Your cock responds by quivering. That is when I slide my tongue under the head, and start to lick the soft velvety ridge, sliding it back and forth. I do this slowly, then faster, then slow at random speeds. I tease your frenulum with abandoned arousal. Your soft moans, and the movement of your hips making your cock sway across my tongue lets me know that I am pleasing you.

"That is a good bookie, continue to worship the head of my cock."

While I am worshiping the head of Goddess Chantelle's cock, you Milady Delia are already in position behind me. Your hands rest on my ass cheeks. You open my ass, by this time my ass is so slick with lube, my cheeks creates a wet sticky noise as they are spread. My ass has been fucked long enough that I feel the loose gape of my hole.

"Well bookie I do have lube on my cock, but looking at the sexy gaping hole that you have, I might not actually need it. Let's see how loose you actually are." I feel a fingertip glide in, very easily, then another fingertip. The fingers open up, creating a wedge, pressing against the sphincter muscles. Then they rotate back and forth. While still licking Goddess Chantelle's cock, I moan in pleasure.

"Very good bookie, very good." I hear you chuckle in appreciation.

"Now it is time for this."

I feel a third fingertip slip inside my ass, filling me. Now you rotate all three in a circular pattern left, then right, and at the same time you push your fingertips inside, to the first knuckle, then back out again, repeatedly widening the gape of my hole. My moans become more heated. If I could, I would have pushed my ass against your fingers, so they would penetrate me deeper. But I cannot, being strapped in. I have to suffer your anal teasing. Satisfied with the larger gaping hole you just created, you remove your fingers from my ass, and them on my ass cheeks.

"Now bookie, your ass is ready for my thick, ringed, curved cock."

The tip of the knob of your cock smoothly enters me. Then I feel the outer edges of the head as your push your cock inside. Since the rings are diagonal on your cock, I grunt as I feel the top bulbous portion of the first ring slide through, then the edge of the ring, then the lower bulbous ring portion. My ass clamps down upon the shaft, hugging it.

As you continue to push, I feel the second larger diagonal bulbous ring enter my ass. The smooth shaft of your curved cock is also getting thicker as well between each ring, the curve of your shaft also deepens, as it gets even bigger. The shaft now feels larger than the three fingers. The two rings bump onto my prostate as they are pushing over it. As your hips meet my ass, I feel the bulge of the third and final ring pressing against me. I now know that your entire cock is completely embedded inside of my ass. This the most I have ever been filled, it feels wonderful.

Now gripping my ass you begin to fuck it with long smooth, penetrating strokes. I feel the rhythmic sensations as the two raised rings of your cock slide over my prostate, going forward and backward. You also vary he depth of penetration and the speed. Sometimes the head of your cock moistly pops out of me, as you tease my opening by just pressing against it, then sliding it in slow and gentle, or other times hard and fast. After several fast, deep, hard thrusts, you pause.

"Now dear bookie, since you did not stop pleasing Chantelle's cock with your tongue as I began to fuck you, you will be rewarded for your cock pleasing diligence."

I feel your hands slide form my cheeks, gliding up either side of my spine, making me shiver in response. You then place your hands on either side of my shoulders. I then feel your two uncovered bare, pointed, erect nipples slowly, tantalizingly glide softly over my back, up and down. You lean forward so now I feel the full, firm, weight of the silky heated flesh of your breasts now brush against my back. You sensually, erotically torture me repeatedly with your nipples and breasts as you slide your upper body against me. All I can with each movement is to shiver in response, which elicits your throaty chuckle.

You position your body on top of me, placing your head next to mine, you again start to fuck my ass. You are now fucking at a faster, stronger pace. In this position your hips are pushing hard against mine, thrusting into my ass cheeks, faster, stronger, and deeper, each thrust more powerful than the last. In this intimate position, your cock thrusts itself deep inside of me. With each stroke drilling continuously deeper. With these shorter, powerful, intense thrusts, in your own way, you begin to claim my ass for yourself.

Goddess Chantelle at the same time, you begin with each thrust to slide your cock further into my mouth. You go slowly at first, letting my mouth get used to the girth of your shaft. I slightly gag at first, then my jaws relax and then I am able to take more of you inside. I am now able to take your full length filling my mouth. Soon, after a few strokes I feel your swollen satiny cockhead start to bump against the back of my mouth, in quest of my throat.

With one hand you grip the back of my head to keep it still, as your soft moans are becoming more intense. Just like Milady Tia, and Goddess Aurora you time your thrusts with Milady Delia's thrusts inside my ass. I close my eyes, again losing myself to the power of cocks using me.

Then Milady Delia uttered these fateful words that will bind both my mouth and especially my ass to Her, to cater to Her every sexual whim and desire, as long as She will be pleased.

"Bookie I have been waiting for so long to do this to you, my little anal bitch, to own your ass through a hard, fucking like this. Do you like the feel of the power of my cock in your ass? Thrusting hard and deep? Each thrust making My ownership on your body and ass stronger and stronger."

"Welcome to MY anal domination bookie, your sensuality is now tempered by My cock owning your ass. You are MY possession now. You are now My bitch to use..., my little bookie cock-sucker anal bitch."

"I know you want to reply bookie, but you cannot for you have a mouth full of cock from a Goddess, and She will cum a torrent of semen down your throat as I continue to fuck you with my cock."

All I could do is quiver in pure submissive obedience at Milady Delia's intoxicating words.

Goddess Chantelle's cock is now entering the opening of my throat with each thrust, I feel her cock swell even larger. My face is now buried with each thrust at the base of her cock. Again I enjoy the slapping of a Goddesses large balls, as they swing against my chin. Your moans are more heated with passion and lust. Your hips move faster, your cock is like a piston relentlessly driving into my mouth. I am breathing through my nose, but I still create the erotic, sticky, huffing, gagging sounds created only by a cock fucking a throat.

Between the deep, sexual, pleasurable moans of nearing your climax you command me once again Milady Delia.

"Worship Chantelle's cock with your throat bookie, as your ass is worshipping my cock. Take it deep bookie, feel her cock possess your mouth and throat like mine is possessing you, owning you, and submit to her as you submit to me with my orgasm."

With a final deep penetrating thrust, semen explodes from Goddess Chantelle's cock. I feel the full surge of her cum race down my throat. I again swallow as fast as I can, feeling Chantelle's cum coursing down my throat down to my tummy.

Her cock is continuously pumping her seed into me, filling me. Again my swallowing could not keep up, all too soon her cum floods back into my mouth. This time there was so much of her gooey, heated, cum that it flows over my lips and streams down my chin into the saucer below.

As I am swallowing Chantelle's orgasm, Milady Delia Moans deeply while shoving her cock deep inside my ass one last time. I then felt her silky lips and then her teeth sink into my lower neck. Not as much as a bite, but more like a vampiress kiss claiming her ownership upon the willing submissive. The wet, moist, heat of Milady Delia's mouth upon my neck, combined with the gooey heat of Goddesses' Chantelle's cum flowing in puts me into submissive ecstasy.

I want to cum so hard with my own cock, but I still cannot. All I can do is to feel my cock throb and pulsate on its own, desperately wanting to explode with the release of my own orgasm. But the metal ringed sperm stopper is preventing this from happening.

The pulsing of Goddess Chantelle's cock, still in my mouth is starting to ebb, as the stream of her cum becomes weaker. As she pulls her cock out, I wrap my lips around her shaft squeezing all the extra cum off, cleaning it. I wanted to savor every last drop of her precious gift. As the head slips through my cum coated lips, I kiss it very softly, and then with repeating flicks with the tip of my tongue into the hole I attempted gather any last drops of cum.

Milady Delia, you softly remove your mouth from my neck, and with your face still close to mine you comment to Goddess Chantelle.

"Chantelle, be a dear and leave your cum on bookie's mouth and chin, he looks very pretty in a submissive way with your cum dripping from his face. That's a good cock-sucker bookie" you murmur, as you nip on my ear as you raise yourself up from my body.

I feel your cock slowly withdraw itself, and the head wetly pop from my ass as you stand up, and step back. Milady Chantelle fondly ruffles the top of my head.

"After this evening cock-sucker bookie, you might even earn another nickname...."

"Cum-dump."

"who knows... Aurora, Isabel, Rebecca and myself will need to have a chat about that."

"At the beginning of this evening's entertainment I do not think even dear bookiems would have been so busy acquiring so many nick names. But I do like that, cum-dump." Milady Brighton softly chuckles.

"I do like fucking a submissive male's face that has a coating of cum. I do enjoy gazing down at the presentation, it is very arousing for me. His face provides evidence that he has already been taken, and he is warmed up for my own engorged, mocha cock."

"Tia, I might even have my male submissives and sissys call my cock, "Jamal" starting with our cock-sucker bookie here, in appreciation of your Christmas pegging story."

"That is very kind of you Isabel, thank you."

"Now I need to get into position so I can fuck bookie's face. Gaze at the magnificence of my mocha cock, bookie, and think of what is about to happen to your mouth, and throat."

As Goddess Isabel was saying this she steps in front of me, with her cock almost touching my lips. I am again gazing at a very large, rigid, thick, mocha penis in front of me. I hope my mouth can handle such a monster of a cock. AS a result of the three Goddesses cocks, I hope my mouth is stretched out enough so I can suck, and deep throat this awesome cock bobbing and weaving in front of my mouth.

"And I need to get behind the bookster's open legs, so I can fuck his ass. Or by now is it his "man-pussy"? I do believe so, after four Dominatrixe's fucking bookies ass for our sexual pleasure? Yes it will be now considered bookies man-pussy."

"Why Delia, you left a wonderful wide open hole in bookster's ass for me to play with. It is pleasing to see. This will be very enjoyable for my pleasure. Now Bookster, as Isabel is going to have fun with your mouth, I am going to have fun with your pussy, with my very own, very special "BBC."

"My own personal Big Black Cock."

"Is your special submissive man-pussy ready for my BBC bookster? It is lubed, and ready to become acquainted with your pussy."

I feel your hands upon my ass, so you can spread them open. You even spread my cheeks further apart than the other Miladies, for your own cock is that much bigger. I feel the large smooth lubed outer edge of the round cock head press against the gaping inner edges of my man-pussy.

For that is what it is now, it has been christened by Miladies, Brighton, Tia, and Delia, as they all enjoyed fucking it like a pussy, but now it is a pussy, and I want you to fuck it Milady Alexis. To possess and own my man-pussy for yourself as well.

"And bookster, one more very important thing you have no choice but to accept, once you go black, you will never have the desire to go back."

Then you slowly thrust your cock into my man-pussy. I feel it relentlessly burrow its way into my ass, my gaping anal canal slightly straining as it adjusts to the thick girth of your cock as it tunnels its way further inside of me. I gasp at first at the pressure my stretching man-pussy is feeling and then a long, hungry moan of passionate lust flows from my lips. I feel something amazing happening to me, I finally now know who I am, what I was always meant to be, what I needed to be. Milady Alexis, your powerful, magical, thick, black cock is piercing into my innermost sexual soul.

Miladies Brighton, Tia, and Delia all took their turns into my ass, and with their loving, and fucking of it forever altered my ass into my new, now man-pussy. Your beautiful cock is the final turn of the key unlocking the passionate, submissive words that all of you wanted to hear me say, all of you already knowing what I was going to say. That I just needed the right atmosphere of tender dominance, of being bound, and ass fucked by the four of you, for me to come to this epiphany of the power of the Enchantrix Dominatrix.

"Yesssss... ohhh yesss..., please..., please..., yesss, more..., please give me more..."

"Please Milady Alexis fill my man-pussy with all of your glorious cock. It feels so big, and strong, and powerful, please Milady Alexis, I beg of you, lay your claim on my man-pussy, as you drive your cock inside of me."

"Please..... Let me prove my worth to you Milady Alexis that I am the anal slut that You, Miladies Brighton, Tia, and Delia all knew that I wanted to be. Let your cock dominate my man-pussy to be your bitch."

"Fuck me, please Milady Alexis, ...oh please...fuck me, own me, and make me yours to do what you all please to do upon me. Let me be your cock-sucking, cum-swallowing anal bitch that you all knew that was inside of me waiting, and wanting to be released."

"But of course dear bookster, all you simply needed was the right form of encouragement to comprehend the full potential of your true self, of recognizing your submissive nature through the willing offering of your virgin ass for Our sexual appetites."

My ass is indeed yielding to the insistent probing of your cock. You keep going deeper, and my pussy is quivering in wantonness, needing to be stuffed by your cock. I feel your thighs press against my cheeks, as your cock completes its journey inside of me. I am heavily panting, with the deep pleasure of the delicious feeling your cock filling me up.

"There, there, bookster, I just need to do one more thing. Just like with Miladies Tia, Brighton, and Delia, I too need to have my own breasts feel the bare skin of your back, but in order for that to happen I need to remove my bra. But I also enjoy the feel of my breasts swaying in my hands, with my fingers teasing my nipples as I fuck a man's ass, well in your situation sweet bookster..., your man-pussy."

"Then I will lay down on top of you. Pinning you down with my breasts, my hard nipples digging into your skin, as I watch Isobel fuck your mouth with her cock as I continue to fuck you with my cock. I so enjoy watching a mouth get filled with cum, and placing my fingers alongside the throat to feel the cum being swallowed."

As you are saying this I feel your cock start to withdraw from my ass in a slow sensuous manner. When I feel the head reach my opening you thrust forward again, but this time at a slightly faster pace. You embed your shaft deeply inside of me, then pull it back out. And back in again. Each thrust getting faster, and harder. I moan in time with your repeating penetrating thrusts fucking my pussy.

"Bookster, it is such an erotic sight watching from between my breasts while my hands caress them and tease them as my cock fucks you. I so do enjoy feeling my hips slide my cock out of you and then thrust into your pussy, going harder each time, it is a wonderful sexual rhythm that gets created, the sway of my breasts, the sway of my hips, and watching the tiny ripples of your ass cheeks each time I bury my cock hard into your pussy. For each deep thrust of my cock drilling into your pussy bookster, it presses rubs and slides against my pussy and clit, building up an orgasm for my pleasure."

"I enjoy hard explosive orgasms bookster. I am going to fuck your pussy hard so I can achieve mine."

You drive in again hard, and fast, deep inside of me, making me grunt. With your thighs pressed against my ass, I feel the full weight of your firm breasts, and hard pointy nipples bearing down upon my back. I feel your arms on my back. With your hands curled over my shoulders.

"Isobel," you purr," I am comfy, deeply embedded inside bookster, and I have a good steep angle to fuck his pussy with my cock. Plus I will now have a wonderful view of your cock "Jamal" as you fuck his mouth and cum down his throat."

"Well with such a sensual invite how can I refuse?"

With one hand you grip your cock, and stepping forward you slide the head of your cock over my still cum covered mouth and chin. The head of your cock is soon smeared with thick glistening cum.

"Please open your mouth cock-sucker, and slide out your tongue."

I do so, as wide as I can, still hoping it is wide enough for your cock to be able to fit, and slide inside my mouth.

"That's a good little submissive cock-sucker, now remember to breathe through your nose hun, for "Jamal" my cock will be filling your mouth with his hard goodness, and soon with his gooey, rich cum.

As you were saying that, you take a step forward and Jamal's cum smeared mocha head enters my mouth. It is enormous. I gag at first, and you ease the head out so I can catch my breath.

"Let's try that again dear bookie, Jamal can be a mouthful for the first time, remember hun, breathe through your nose."

"Relax our sweet bookster, everything will be fine. We all know that you want and will take Jamal deep into your throat, like a good pet. Besides, once Isobel begins to fuck your mouth, I will start fucking your pussy again... and we all know that your pussy craves deep cock fucking."

You ruffle my hair as you say these encouraging words.

"I think bookster is ready for you to try Jamal again Isobel."

"I believe so Alexis."

Slowly, Jamal slides back into my mouth. This time I am better prepared, for I know what was coming. I open my mouth wider, and Jamal slips in easily in this time. To let you know everything was ok I slid my tongue back and forth against the wrinkled frenulum ridge under the head, teasing you.

"I think he wants more of Jamal Isobel."

"Oh our cock-sucker bookie will indeed get more, trust me."

The engorged head presses down my tongue and the roof of my mouth as you carefully guide Jamal deeper into my mouth. I feel the head enter the opening of my throat. I feel it being steadily pushed into my throat. I continue to breathe through my nose, I still slightly gag, but all that does is to further lubricate Jamal's swollen hard shaft.

You place one hand on the back of my head to keep it steady. Milady Alexis does the same. All I can see through watering eyes is a hard, silky smooth, mocha heated cock relentlessly being stuffed into my throat. My nose soon brushes against your abdomen, your balls nestle against and under my chin. Jamal's entire length has just claimed ownership of my mouth and throat.