Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hardly breathe. My eyes are watering. There is an enormous hard mocha cock claiming ownership of my mouth, and Jamal's head deep in my throat. I have 2 hands holding my head still. I feel the engorged length of Milady Alexis's cock filling my pussy. My own hard cock throbs in time to my heart beat. Ohh how many times have I dreamt and masturbated about this happening to me, and now my dreams are coming true.

I feel Jamal being carefully withdrawn from my throat and mouth. The shaft glistens with my saliva. You leave the head still in my mouth. There is a pause, and then Jamal slides forward again, through my mouth and back into my throat. My throat muscles both slightly tightens and relax as your cock is pushed forward and then backwards. I can only imagine the bulge of in my throat as it marks the passage of your cock.

I feel Milady Alexis's other hand caress my throat, in long gentle strokes, which feel like silk, but also helps to relax the muscles to allow easier passage of Goddess Isobel's cock.

"Ohh bookster, sweet, little bookster, if only you can see how your engorged throat bulges as Jamal slides down it. Sliding in and out. It is so hot to feel and gaze upon. I think I will join in fucking you now, as I watch the entire length of Jamal fucking your mouth, and feel the cock head slide further down your throat."

As Goddess Isobel, again eases Jamal out of my throat, this time letting the head slide out between my lips, you Milady Alexis, still pinning me down with your arms and breasts, begin to move your hips backwards, sliding your cock out of my pussy.

Then the both of you slowly thrust forward, back in again filling my holes. After a couple of repetitions of this, the both of you find your rhythm for fucking my pussy, my face.

In and out, in and out, again and again, and again. Some strokes are longer, others shorter. Isobel balls slap against the underside of my chin with each thrust. When Jamal leaves my mouth I moan for more. I also crave the feeling Milady Alexis's own cock thrusting harder into my pussy, drilling it deep inside of me with controlled, dominant lust.

My mind escapes me, I have no track of time, of place. I am in an altered state of sexual nirvana. I am only aware of the consistent fucking of two large black cocks taking their pleasure upon my supplicant body. My body is simply being used as a plaything, a sextoy, for your carnal lusts. My body still bound, actually begins to move slightly by the power of your continuous fucking of my holes. A tiny corner of my brain is still aware of you Miladies and Goddesses, who already had your turns on me are watching, sitting in your chairs, and I hope you are watching in approval.

The heated moans of Milady Alexis nearing her own climax, brings me back. Her one hand continues to stroke my throat in time with Goddess Isobel's cock fucking it. I feel Jamal's cock head start to quiver, and the shaft starts to vibrate, and begins to swell even larger in my mouth. The both of you are getting so close orgasms. With a powerful final series of thrusts, you let out a deep possessive growl of ownership as your orgasm overwhelms you as you embed your cock the deepest yet inside my pussy.

At the same instant Goddess Isobel with a deep moaning thrust, Jamal unleashes a torrent of hot, gooey cum gushing down my throat, flooding it. Bursting forth like a damn breaking open, your river of cum flows deep into me. I do my best to gulp down as much as I can.

I swallow, and swallow, and swallow, but like with the other Goddesses' I again could not keep up. Your cum streams around the edges of my lips sucking on your cock, and falls to the saucer below. I also begin to feel my stomach starting to bulge from all of the cum I have received.

Finally spent, you slowly start to withdraw Jamal from my throat. I still feel the head quiver with final spurts of cum. My tongue slithers, and snakes over the head as I wetly slurp up the wet sticky cum as the shaft then head vacates my mouth. My lower face is again coated with sticky warm cum. I run my tongue as far as it can reach over my lips to collect what I can. With a final few gulps I swallow your cum.

"Well bookster, did you enjoy that experience? Isobel, and I definitely did. And I hope you noticed the special quality of my Big Black Cock as well bookster. Regarding the hole in the center of the head?"..."Hmmm?"

"My BBC has a small hollow tunnel running throughout the shaft, directly to my balls. For my balls are full of cum, just waiting, and eager to explode in your pussy."

"Would you like that bookster, feeling my cum flood into your pussy, filling it up? I think you would."

"I know my cock will enjoy it, and so will I."

"Enjoy the feel of my cum filling your pussy bookster."

You remove your hands from my throat, and the back of my head. I feel your nipples and breasts leave my back, as your rise up. At the same time you start to remove your cock from my pussy. I feel the head pause halfway.

Then I feel it, a sudden surge of cum! From you Milady Alexis! Your cock is cumming in my pussy filling it up as you continue to pull out. It is an amazing sensation feeling your cum flooding my pussy like this. As you near the entrance of my pussy, you leave the head of your cock just inside the lips, acting as a stopper to keep your cum inside.

"Well bookster we need to keep my cum inside your pussy for a final carnal treat for us to witness, but I do need the participation of Isobel."

"Bookie do you know the wonderful thing about being a Goddess? We can also have multiple orgasms, just like a Milady. I just finished owning your mouth with Jamal. But Jamal is not finished claiming your holes dear bookie. Now Jamal wants to own your pussy as well with a hard, deep, penetrating fucking. Jamal flooded your mouth and throat with cum. now Jamal is going to flood your pussy with cum."

"Oh by the way cock-sucker, Jamal's second orgasm lasts longer and produces more of that wonderful semen, which you are so very fond of. Now it's your pussy's turn to take fill of Jamal's cum."

"Now Kiss Jamal's cockhead one last time" commands Goddess Isobel.

I gently swirl my tongue over the head, and then with parted lips I French kiss Jamal's cockhead, in a sweet, longing goodbye. For you see that is what a submissive with a pussy like myself, is required to do. A loving last kiss to the cock that has ownership over me.

"Jamal likes the kiss bookie, do not worry, he will come again one evening to fuck your mouth again, don't fret about that." You pat my head as you then walk by me, to take your place at my pussy.

"Alexis, on the count of three, go ahead and slide out your cock, and I will swiftly plug bookie's pussy with Jamal, and hopefully not much of your cum will leak out."

"Sounds just fine Isobel."

"You see bookster, all of our cocks from Brighton, Tia, Delia, and Myself, were a prelude for this moment. Starting with the medium size of Brighton, to the extra-large size of my cock, all of us were preparing you for Goddess Isobel and Jamal to fuck your pussy. Even Miladies step aside to let a Goddess have their way with a submissive's pussy, be it female or male."

"I myself will gladly do this. For I have the most satisfying orgasms watching my sub being played with by another Goddess, or Dominatrix. Plus I will not be surprised if Delia, Tia, and Brighton are in agreement with me. That is why we have the comfy chairs to relax in, and our own special "toys" to enjoy ourselves with as we watch you get fucked."

"That is very true bookiems, we are going to sit here, and watch you get fucked... hard, and enjoy our own orgasms at the same time."

"Poor bookie" chuckles Milady Tia. "He will not be able to see us enjoying our own intimate playtime, for he cannot turn his head to watch."

"Well I do believe that bookie might be too busy to pay too much attention to our self-applied sexual pleasure. He will hear us, which should be enough of a torture for him. We, enjoying playing with our "sex", while bookie cannot see, cannot touch, but only to hear. Now I call that a fine example of "tease and denial." Dryly comments Milady Delia.

"1...." I feel the slight shifting of Milady Alexis's cock preparing to leave my pussy.

"2..." Now feel the head start to pass through my loose pussy lips.

"....and...3!" With a sudden loud wet pop, Milady Alexis's cock slides out of my pussy. For a brief second my open, gaping pussy feels nothing but emptiness.

"And in we go!" I gasp out loud when I feel the swift thrust of Jamal's huge, bulbous, wet cockhead brushing past my gaping pussy lips, as it burrows itself into my pussy and stopping after a few inches. The cockhead is inside my pussy, blocking the cum from Milady Alexis's cock from flowing out.

The engorged head widens my pussy walls even further apart. The sensation of the wet heat emanating from the head is intoxicating. I feel it pulsing. My pussy walls throb in response. The muscles of my pussy spread wide from this new enormous intrusion, still try their best to clamp down and squeeze. It is a losing battle.

"Nicely done Ladies!" congratulates Milady Tia.

"Alexis, I think you might want to solve the mystery of your "cum" to bookster here."

"Well bookie, the reason why my special big black cock can have an orgasm, is that there is a small hand held air pump connected to a small hose that is attached to my balls. I can fill my ball sac up with any sort of wonderful type of lube I want, and then when I am ready all I have to do is to squeeze the pump and out flows the lube from my cock. In this situation, the lube was forced into your pussy simulating me cumming inside of your pussy."

"We wanted to make absolutely sure that your pussy is well lubricated to accept the immensity of Jamal's size. We were concerned about the possibility of Jamal being too large and painful. Are you in any sort of discomfort or pain dear bookster?"

"No pain or discomfort Milady Alexis, all night I have felt safe and cared for by all of you, and in a special kind of way, even loved by all of you if that makes any sense."

"Yes it does make absolute sense bookster, and we all are all so very proud of you. So far you have handled yourself with composure, a bit slutty sometimes with the comments you have made, but with composure. We have all enjoyed observing your inner sluttiness come forth."

"By now bookster, just to let you know, and to only imagine me like this, I have just removed my panties, with my cock, so I am completely nude. I am all comfy leaning back in this plush executive Mistress Chair. I also have my favorite toy to please myself with as I watch Jamal fuck your pussy. As for Aurora, Chantelle, and Rebecca, they are not finished with you... yet."

As Milady Alexis finished saying these words, I hear Goddesses Chantelle, Rebecca, and Aurora, get up from their chairs and walk from my side, from where they were sitting to stand in front of me. I now have three large, hard thick cocks just inches from my face, my chin still glazed over with Jamal's thickening cum.

"Ever hear of the term "bukkake? cock-sucker bookie?" inquires Goddess Aurora.

"Our cocks are still hungry for your mouth again dear, sweet, cock-sucker bookie. As Isobel mentioned, being Goddesses we all enjoy the erotic, pleasurable gift of multiple orgasms. After watching Jamal stretching your mouth wide, we are going to find out how wide."

"We are going to stuff your mouth with our cocks. You should be able to take care of at least two cocks at the same time, and all three will be alternating, fucking your mouth." You state Goddess Chantelle.

"Your mouth and face will be bathed by our cum. We expect you to swallow as much as you can. The rest will drip from your face to the large saucer below, which by the way does have a growing puddle of cum already." Casually observes Goddess Rebecca.

Goddess Isobel's hands firmly grip my ass cheeks spreading them wide.

"Jamal wants to see how deep he can penetrate your pussy bookie."

I feel Jamal starting to slide further into my pussy. The head is tunneling forward. I grunt in pleasure as I feel my pussy being stretched open wider under this tender attack. Jamal does not stop. He is relentless. I actually feel the liquid sensation of Milady Alexis's "cum" being pushed forward ahead of Jamal as Jamal keeps moving onward. He keeps driving forward, slow inch after persistent slow inch. My prostate succumbs to the ongoing onslaught of the massive shaft of fleshy steel is it ploughs ever deeper.

Beads of sweat form on my forehead and drip down from the experience of Jamal piercing my pussy. I am now panting in the effort of accepting such a giant, strong, dominating cock. But I am not in pain. To my ongoing amazement I am in lust. A primal lust. I whimper in pleasure.

"Did you say something bookie?" Asks Milady Delia.

"Yes Milady Delia" I gasp. "More, please give me more of Jamal in my pussy. My pussy wants this, it needs to be fucked by Jamal, again and again." I beg in heat.

"My, my, we have indeed turned our bookie who enjoys pleasing us with erotic, tender, sensual pleasure, into a cock-sucking, cum swallowing, slutty anal bitch, a very slutty anal bitch I might add. That knowledge in of itself will add to my enjoyment of my own orgasm, as I enjoy watching bookie's willing transformation into a slut." You comment Milady Tia.

"Now I know how Doctor Frankenstein must have felt, instead of a monster we successfully created another submissive anal bitch for us to sexually enjoy at our leisure. Oh the continuing pleasures of the power of a Dominatrix" chuckles Milady Brighton.

Finally Jamal comes to a rest inside of me. I feel the heavy ball sack press against the lower portion of my pussy. He can go no further. Jamal has drilled much deeper than Milady Alexis. Jamal is stationary as my entire pussy throbs in time with Jamal's own pulsing. Then he starts to slide backwards. I let loose a loud, deep animalistic moan as I feel the edges of the bulbous head rub against the lubed walls of my pussy.

A pause. Then Isobel, slowly thrusts Jamal deep inside of me. Filling me up. I feel Isobel's balls again slapping on my pussy. Then back out again. Stroke after stroke, after repeating strokes. Without warning I felt a stinging slap on my left ass cheek, then another one on my right.

"Oh did I not mention that I do enjoy the occasional slap on an anal slut's ass as I fuck them? I do love seeing the ass turn red from the slaps, and I so do enjoy seeing my hand print on the ass as well. Think of it as My way of branding you bookie. Branding you for the true anal- slut that you are."

"Yes Goddess Isobel" I lustfully groan in acceptance of your delicious form of branding. Goddess Isobel then starts to fuck my pussy again in long, smooth, deep strokes.

"Chantelle, it looks like bookie is acquainted with Jamal's presence in his pussy. You should be able to re-acquaint your cocks to bookie's mouth. You say with a smile in your voice.

"And oh by the way bookiems, just to let you know... For me, when I see those three beautiful cocks start to slide in and out of your mouth, that is when I will start pleasuring myself with my own toy. So my dear bookiems, it is going to add to my sexual pleasure for you now knowing that I will be bringing myself to an orgasm by watching you get used by four cocks at the same time."

"Open wide bookness." you comment from your chair Milady Alexis.

I open my mouth wide, my tongue slipping out. Two of the cocks are on either side of the one in the middle. The heads are all grazing, sliding against each other. I swirl under each cock in succession. Moving my head left to right, right to left, swinging my tongue back and forth rabidly. With the tip of my tongue I flick the frenulum ridge located just under each head. My tongue lashing is receiving soft moans of approval.

Then the left cock slides into my mouth thrusting in and out, closing my eyes I begin to suck. Meanwhile the other two cocks were being rubbed over my lips and chin. The left cock, then slides out of my mouth, being quickly replaced by the right side cock, which begins to fuck my mouth with long strokes. With my mouth still slightly open the center cock took advantage and slid in as well. I opened my mouth wider to accommodate the two cocks.

I have two cocks fucking my mouth at the same time! Pushing in and out. While a third hovers over my lips caressing the other two as they slide in and out. Then one pops out of my mouth and the third one then joins the other inside to continue the fucking.

The Goddesses create a choreographed rhythm of fucking my mouth with their three cocks. My cheeks are stretched, so is my jaw. But my mouth is never empty of cock. It is always being filled. There are always two cocks being stuffed into my mouth. My tongue furiously flickering, licking, swirling whenever and wherever it can on the wonderful cocks to tease them, to caress them, to encourage the cocks to go deeper into my throat.

I breathe through my nose. I am making the deep lewd gagging noises, from the cocks, repeatedly claiming my mouth. In fact my noises are turning me on even more. My own cock which during all this time of me being bound and fucked was either hard or semi-hard, is now becoming hard once again.

I never in my wildest sexual fantasies ever dreamed of this coming true. That I have a giant black cock fucking my pussy with long deep strokes, and two out of three cocks continuously fucking my mouth at the same time. And with at some point all four cocks filling my body with their wonderful, thick, and hot gooey cum. All the while with Miladies Alexis, Brighton, Delia, and Tia, watching in approval of what I am willingly let happen to me.

I begin to faintly hear whispering panting desires that carries over the wet squelching sounds of Jamal fucking my dripping pussy, creating the wet popping noises as the head repeatedly flows out of my gaping pussy and it is quickly being thrusted back in again. Even over the sound of my lewd gagging noises coming from my mouth as my saliva continues to coat the three cock's pistoning in and out of my mouth with their own sexual oral dance.

'I want cum dripping off his face..."

"Claim his mouth with your cocks..."

The lyrical desires flows into the soft moans of passion. Soon the moans become deeper, more intense. A melody is being created by the oncoming of sexual arousal of the Miladies enjoying their bodies with their toys, coupled by their attention of what is being done upon my body by the four Goddesses, and how much I am enjoying it.

"Yessss... that's it...fuck bookie's pussy...deeper...harder..."

The moans of the Miladies continue. Intertwined with the rhythm of the moans, the lyrics of lust are also continuing to be vocalized...

"Ohhhhhh...yesss...just like that...just like that...fuck it!!"

Don't stop... don't stop ...keep owning his pussy..."

Their Moans become louder and more powerful, just as the phrases echo the rawness of passion....

"Use bookie like the slut he is...fuck him..."

"Make him our bitch..."

Each Milady's individual moan harmonizing with another Milady's lustful moan. It is the orgasmic symphony of the Miladies. Their music leading up to a chorus of sensual ecstasy as they get closer and closer to the intense surge of their climaxes. Then the crescendo of exclamations of four Dominatrixe's crying out in their combined intense orgasmic lust bursts forth.

"Fuck our anal slut...fuck him..."

Harder, faster...just fuck him!!"

"Harder....deeper...!"

"Fuck him...!!!"

"Fuck Himm...!!!"

"Just..."

"Fuuuucckk.... Himmm...!!!!."

At the same time, I feel Jamal, rammed deep inside my pussy began to pulse with even stronger vibrations than before as I feel it swell even larger.