Miladies & Shemale Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened.

Jamal floods my pussy with torrents, and torrents of semen. Jamal did not stop, he keeps filling my pussy with cum. With each powerful vibrating pulse, cum just keeps flowing out. A vibrating pulse, cum spews forth, another vibrating pulse, more cum spews forth, and another, and another, and another pulse of cum. My pussy is shuddering from the force of the cum. Only the tightness of my pussy walls due to the enormous girth of Jamal keeps the cum from gushing out of my pussy.

As Goddess Isobel begins to withdraw her cock from my pussy, Jamal kept cumming. The force was not as strong, and the rate of pulsing is starting to slow down. There is a distinct sucking noise, created by the sticky cum as the shaft slides backward exiting my pussy. Goddess Isobel pulls Jamal out so that only the head remains embedded. By now I feel only a few spurts of cum being released.

Moments after Jamal erupted in my pussy, the cock fucking my mouth from the left side begins to quiver and swell. Cum suddenly spews forth flowing through my mouth, and down into my throat. This triggers the cock fucking my mouth from the right side, as it also quivers and swells. It too releases its semen into my mouth and throat.

It is an incredible sensation feeling two thick streams of thick, warm, cum washing through my mouth at the same time. Where the streams of cum combine creating a single flowing river of semen gurgling down my throat to pool in my stomach. I feel the heads of the cocks butting against each other inside my mouth in their orgasms, as they continue to release their gift of cum.

My mouth cannot close, the cockheads are wedged tightly inside my mouth, and the two thick shafts from both sides are keeping my jaw open. All too soon my mouth again floods with cum that I cannot swallow. It is too much, too fast, too strong. A thick viscus waterfall of semen flows outward and downward from my parted lips. The waterfall of semen splashes over the center cockhead, and continues its journey to fall into the saucer below. What began as a puddle of cum is now becoming a lake of cum collecting in the bottom of the saucer.

The center cock then releases it's cum. So strong is the force, the stream of cum washes over my face. I close my eyes, as I feel the stream being directed over my mouth, and nose. I then feel the flow of cum hit my closed eyelids and forehead. I was being showered in hot cum. I feel one cock, then the other sliding out of my mouth to also bathe my face in cum.

My entire face is being coated with heated, thick, and viscous cum. The weight of the cum on my eye lashes are pressing them closed. I could not even open them if I wanted to. I feel the cum start to slowly ooze downward on my coated cheeks. I hear the continuous drippings and splashing of the cum into the saucer. And the steams of cum keep covering my face.

Finally, the streams of cum target my open mouth. Just like a cat lapping up milk, I too stick out my tongue to lap up any of the flow that does not enter my mouth. I curl my semen covered tongue into my mouth and swallow, then I slide my tongue out for more. But by swallowing, I close my mouth, and the streams of cum then splash against my face, continuing to coat it.

I then keep my mouth open as my tongue once again slides out to lap up errant strands of cum. This is repeated several times. Finally I feel the force of the sprays of cum start to weaken. I feel the head of each cock slide against my tongue, and lips, smearing the remnants of cum upon them, so they can be cleaned. I make wet, smacking, sucking, noises as I lovingly, clean each cock with my tongue and mouth.

I can only hear footsteps coming towards my head. I cannot see, I am blinded by cum. My eyelashes are now glued shut by a thick coating of semen. I still hear the slow dripping of cum falling to the saucer below. My lips are partly opened so I can take slow shallow breathes, doing my best to recover from the bukakke that was bestowed upon me by the Goddesses.

"Look at the mess you made of your face cock-sucker bookie," comments Milady Delia.

"You know this will never do bookness," adds Milady Alexis.

"Looks like Bookie needs to get his face wiped off." Observes Milady Tia.

"Any suggestions Chantelle, Aurora, Rebecca?" I hear Milady Brighton inquire.

"Well cock-sucker bookie did do a nice job of cleaning our cocks, he can always clean them again." Replies Goddess Aurora.

I feel the cocks of the three goddesses start to roam over my face. They were using their cocks to push the cum down to my mouth.

"Open your mouth wider, bookie, and stick out your tongue. We need to use your tongue as a scraper to remove our cum from our cocks so you can swallow it." Gently orders Goddess Rebecca

I feel the cocks start at the top of my forehead, and start to slide down.

"Delia, they are applying their cocks like semen snow plows to remove their coating of cum off of bookie's face." Chuckles Milady Brighton.

"That is true Brighton," responds Goddess Chantelle. "It makes a cock-sucker continue to appreciate the gift we give him, and plus we get to stick our cocks into his mouth again."

My tongue and lips are working hard to lick and suck off the cum each cock being pushed into my mouth. Time after time the cocks slide down my face gathering up the thick cum, and time after time I lick and suck and swallow. Soon I feel my face becoming clean from the cum. I feel fingers then wipe off the remaining traces of cum. All that was left covered are my eyes.

"Well cock-sucker, we need our fingers cleaned off as well." Comments Goddess Chantelle.

One after another cum coated fingers begin to slide into my waiting mouth. I could not count how many, or which Goddess they belong to. All I know is that I need to do an excellent job of cleaning off the cum. My tongue swirled, lapped and darted between the fingers, teasing the cum off of them.

"Tia, I see that your training of bookie applying his mouth to help remove your thigh highs have other creative uses as well" comments Milady Delia in approval of my oral dexterity of fitting several fingers in my mouth.

"Ladies let's keep bookies eyes covered in cum. I do believe this add to our pleasure as we continue to play with him. Since he will not be able to guess what will be happening to him next, until he is experiencing it."

"What a splendid idea Isobel!" agrees Milady Alexis.

"What I want to do now is to see my anal bitch..., my respective pardon Ladies.., Our collective anal bitch's face with his eyes covered in cum. In order to see his face but first I need to do something very important. Tia, can you be a dear, ad grab one of those baubles in one of those special toy cabinets please?"

"He had the pleasure of being fucked by my Jamal, so I am thinking a very large toy."

"Why Isobel, it will be my pleasure, just give me one second."

"Well here it is Isobel, our cock-sucker, anal bitch bookie did a gold star performance, so it will be "fitting" that he gets a toy out of gold."

"My goodness bookie's pussy is stretched to the limit around Jamal's cock. Ladies you all need to come see this up close on how bookie's de-flowered pussy is barely containing the head of Jamal.

"Of course Tia." I hear Goddess Aurora reply.

I hear several pairs of footsteps coming to where Goddess Isobel is. There are quiet murmurs of approval of how my pussy is keeping Jamal inside of me.

"Well bookie we cannot let all this cum flow out of you from your gaping pussy. So I am going to use a special toy to keep all of Jamal's cum inside your pussy."

"Ahhh here we are..."

"And like thus..."

I feel Jamal's head moistly slide out of my stretched pussy lips. I then felt another large, smooth, weighty, bulb shaped device being quickly inserted into my pussy. My Pussy lips wrap themselves around it keeping it in place. It feels like the bulb of the anal hook being placed back inside of me. But I feel no rod between my legs.

"No bookie it is not the anal hook. What I just inserted into your pussy is a large golden anal plug, or in this case a pussy plug. This will keep all of my cum securely inside of you."

"'and bookiems, it even has a diamond top."

"Now I want to see bookies cum covered eyes."

I hear the footsteps come back around in front of me. I feel a hand reach under my chin and slightly lift it up.

"Why dear bookie, I do believe you are wearing a new style of mascara. A mascara of semen. Silly bookie, it does seem you put it on a bit too thick, which is why your eyelashes are glued shut. But don't you worry you little cock-sucking head, anal bitch. You will have a multitude of future opportunities to get it right. " You dryly comment Goddess Isobel.

I feel several hands ruffle my hair.

"We are still not done with you yet bookie." you say Milady Tia.

"Bookie you did such a wonderful job proving yourself worthy to our combined carnal desires that in the graciousness of our hearts, we have decided to let you cum." I hear you comment Milady Delia.

"Well bookiems, in your phone calls, you always emphasized Our sexual pleasure first, and that always included our orgasms, and this evening you provided Us with such sexual inspiration of being used and fucked, that We all attained our orgasms..., some more than others I might add." Chuckles Milady Brighton.

"So bookster, We decided to let you have your orgasm after your evening's sexual odyssey, but you will only orgasm under Our controlling dominance, it is only fitting after all." Adds Milady Alexis.

"So dear ladies shall we repair to our chairs once more to continue our fun with bookie's sexual odyssey?"

"Why certainly Rebecca" responds Milady Delia.

I now hear footsteps on both sides of me and then the soft sounds of bodies once again making themselves comfortable in the chairs. I hear the chairs move closer to my body. I feel hands on my ass, and torso teasingly caressing with velvet strokes.

And right on cue my cock begins to harden again. It has been a night of torture for my cock. So many times with my body being used as a sextoy, my own cock repeatedly responding by growing hard, maintaining it, and then ultimately going back to being semi-flaccid, but never totally limp. There were many times I wished that I could have cummed myself in response of the physical, sexual manipulations that I was enduring. But I could not. The chrome ringed sperm plug was an effective barrier.

"I do believe we got bookies cock's attention by our teasing, it is growing hard yet again," You comment Milady Delia.

"Well we did put it through its paces with our fun fucking his mouth and pussy, by responding to the pleasure we were having upon his body," comments Goddess Isobel.

"Let's put the poor thing out of its misery."

"'Are you talking about bookiems or his cock, Chantelle." Chuckles Milady Brighton.

"Both," you respond Milady Tia.

"Bookie, you are not allowed to speak, after complying with this rule. If you do we will stop, and deny you your orgasm. I truly believe you do not want that to happen, not after all your poor cock went through by suffering a lack of physical contact while other parts of your body were being feasted upon by our cocks. Do you understand this rule bookie?"

"Yes Milady Delia, I will not talk, but if I moan, or pant, will that cause denial?"

"No bookie, We expect you to moan and pant, and even the occasional whimper." You chuckle Milady Delia.

I feel hands, then fingers start to slide up and down my cock. I cannot tell which fingers belong to which Goddess and Milady. All I know is that my cock is beginning to respond. I feel finger tips circle around the head of my cock. Then I feel pointed fingernails circle around the tip. I softly moan at the delicious difference of alternating sensations, between the silky smoothness of the softly stroking fingers in contrast to the hard pointed tip of a fingernail gently raking cross the head.

Other fingertips, and fingernails are stroking, and sliding along the hard shaft of my cock. Occasionally a pair of fingers will apply pressure by slightly pressing onto the shaft, either from top and bottom, or from side to side, and then slide up and down, always maintaining a degree of pressure. Fingers are teasing the protruding frenulum ridge just below my cockhead. Rubbing it, caressing it. Even the random pinching, and squeezing and gentle tugging of it. My cock begins to move with its own free will, in small jerks and twitches.

"Ahhh bookies cock is moving in time with the tune we are playing on it." I hear Goddess Chantelle observe with approval in her voice.

"It does tend to jerk a bit however, So that means we just need to grip it tighter, when we run our fingers up and down the shaft," proclaims Milady Alexis.

"I do believe we are overlooking an important part of bookies cock, ah there we are..., I knew my fingers will have their pleasure upon bookies balls." You comment Milady Delia as your fingers apply themselves to caressing, and then gently squeezing my balls.

I then feel other fingers, tickling their way over and around my balls. Sometimes each one was carefully gripped between fingers and tugged, one way then another. Other times it was just the fingernails gripping my balls, and digging in. Then they were released, and while my balls were still being cupped, the palm was then gently pressing upward to the shaft, and then the cupping palm shook my balls like dice in a backgammon dice cup. The palm then let go and my balls dropped back down. Then another hand, and another, and another repeated this same movement.

The simultaneous stroking of the fingers and palms, manipulating my cock and balls is intense, and almost overwhelming. The ebb and flow of pressure, the erotic heat of feeling the fingernails tracing their way up and down the shaft, in short strokes, and longer strokes. The pairs of fingers squeezing their way up and down my shaft, sometimes applying deeper pressure, almost to the point of being painful, while other times lighter caress of a sensual whisper. I start to whimper in wanting of more of this exquisite sensation.

Randomness reigned throughout all of this cock and ball stroking, squeezing, and tickling, it is torture. I am caught up in the sensations being expertly applied to my cock by the Miladies, and Goddesses. Each time I am close to cumming, the tempo of stroking would either slow down or speed up, and the squeezing on my shaft and balls by the fingers would also ease up or strengthen. All I can do is to whimper in frustration while enduring this journey of edging.

"You see dear bookie, you are now experiencing our combined version of CBT. Cock and Ball Torture. You will cum, sweet bookie, but you will only be allowed to do so after We demonstrate on your cock, just like We did with your mouth and your pussy that We own it, you do not," Comments Milady Brighton.

"It does look like his cock is enjoying all the attention however, look how the quivering and pulsing is increasing. I do believe he is actually getting close to cumming." Observes Goddess Rebecca.

"'Well I have the glass brandy snifter right here, and I do believe that Delia has her fingers wrapped around the chrome penis plug holding back all of bookiems hot, gooey, semen, begging to be able to escape."

"That is true Brighton," responds Milady Delia.

"Bookie, Delia is going to remove the sperm stopper. Now when she does, We all want you to cum, and cum hard. We know you have some inside of your balls, wanting, and waiting to get out. Impress us with the quantity of cum that has been building up in your balls bookie, show us how much you have been saving up for us, like the good little slutty submissive you have become."

"Our little cock-sucking bookie has indeed become quite the slut for us this evening Tia," responds Goddess Isobel.

The fingers slow down to begin a smooth concise stroking rhythm. The type of rhythm that coaxes cum out of a cock. I feel my cock begin to swell. My aching balls tighten up. I am so close, so close. I pray that this is not another edging tease. I need to cum so badly, so desperately, to show the Goddesses and the Miladies my gift to them the in flowing of my semen from my cock, so they can witness all I have to offer for them.

The rhythm of the long strokes upon my shaft slowly gradually speeds up. The combined fingers with each tantalizing stroke gently applies deeper pressure on my cock. My cock is being milked, my cock is quivering, almost bucking in response. I feel the flow of hot semen from my balls start, there is no stopping it. Without warning the chrome sperm stopper is suddenly removed with a soft wet popping noise. I feel the edge of the brandy snifter being placed just below my head. I feel my semen rushing up from the depths of my rigid shaft.

I then came, and came, and came. I keep cumming, there is no stopping it.

With a deep, primal growl, I feel my semen flood out from my quivering, swollen, rigid cock. My sperm flows out furiously, like a thick heated milky rushing current, as if a dam has burst. The flow is uncontrollable. With each pulse of my cock, more, and more of my cum gushes out. With each pulse I moan in heated, lust. My cum is splashing into the brandy snifter as it starts to fill it. All the while the fingers constantly stroking and milking my cock, making sure with every spurt, every last drop is out.

I do not know how long this will last, my cock has been through so much, witnessing on what was sexually occurring upon my body all evening, and yet was unable to join in the sexual pleasure. It was a bystander, it was being frustratingly denied. Now, only now it is free to release all of the pent up passion embodied in a river of cum.

After a time the powerful spurts of cum starts to slow down. I feel the flow of my cum start to ebb. The river of cum, is now becoming a stream. After a few more quivering pulses, the stream becomes a trickle, which now dribbles from the head of my cock into the brandy snifter. Then final remaining drops of my cum now just ooze into the glass. Then finally, finally my cock is spent, it begins to wilt, it is exhausted, there is no more cum to give. I feel the brandy snifter being removed from my now flaccid penis.

"You did a fine job of filling up the brandy snifter bookiems. But we still see that there is some room left in the glass. Whatever shall we do about this dilemma... hmmm?"

"Well Brighton, there is still all of our cum that splashed down into the saucer, that our cock-sucker here, did not finish swallowing."

"That is true Aurora." Agrees Milady Tia.

"And since these comfy chairs have castors let us scoot in front of bookie so we can get to the saucer, and pour the cum from the saucer to fill up the remainder of the glass."

"Excellent plan Tia." You comment Goddess Isobel. "Well ladies let us adjourn in front of our cock-sucker here."

I hear the executive Dominatrix desk chairs roll from either side of me to stop in front of me.

"Rebecca would you be a dear and hold onto the glass as I reach down to pick up the saucer full of semen?"

"Of course Brighton."

"There you are Delia, one silver saucer of semen to top off the brandy snifter."

"Why thank you Brighton."

"You are truly welcome Delia."

"That is quite a lot of gooey, thick cum that is in the saucer, I do hope there will be enough room for it all in the glass." I hear Milady Alexis observe.

"Only one way to find out." Replies Goddess Chantelle.

"That is true, and now I tilt the saucer like thus..."

I hear the quiet sloshing of the thickened cum pouring into the glass snifter.

"Ahh there we are, there was just enough room left for the saucer semen to finish off the glass. But I still see remnants of cum that is still stuck to the bottom of the saucer. We do not have a dish rag, nor a sponge at our disposal to wipe the saucer clean. Now I wonder what ever we shall do about this new situation."