MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was frustrating to watch as she had not had intercourse in a while, much less an orgasm, but she kept watching anyway. She found herself circling her clit to add to the torture and scraping her new long nails down the length of her pussy over the cage and back up again. She built up to orgasm many times but backed down at the end. She was getting drunk but still could not bring herself to cum, knowing she was not allowed. She wondered if she would ever be able to climax again without permission. Mary just knew that if she did cum they both would know. After about an hour of this self-torture, she went to bed.

Mary had to attach a charging cable to the chastity cage to keep it going for the next day. The chastity cage was linked to Mary's phone by Bluetooth and from there over the internet to Shelby and Kelly's chastity app on their phones, so by extension, they always had access to Mary's pussy.

Mary plugged her cage in and curled up to sleep. An hour later, the cage started Mary's sleep program. It started with low alternating pulses to her clit and pussy plug. It had the effect of keeping Mary aroused even in her sleep. It gave her extremely sexual dreams. Mary moaned and groaned in her sleep as the chastity app worked like a charm. Mary dreamt of many things. Most involved her having a huge climax, but right as her dream self was about to squirt, the dream changed to one of punishment. She either got spanked or was humiliated in front of the team. She dreamed of being forced to work naked and having the board members catcher her or of her wicked ex-boyfriend getting revenge. She woke up with a start at 6am sweat on her brow as relief poured over her.

"Wow! What the hell! I have never had such vivid dreams like that before!" Mary thought, getting up out of bed. She suspected the cage as she unplugged it, but it was shut all the way off with no vibration or voltage running through her lady parts.

The cage had turned off automatically at 5:30 to avoid suspicion by Mary. It was all Shelby's idea. If Mary only knew.

Mary, slowly forgetting her dreams, got up, and went to the bathroom to pee. The new cage had an opening that made it much easier for her to aim well enough to avoid pissing on her pussy. She still could not wipe, but that was the least of her problems.

She emptied her batter and took a long shower. It felt great and put her in a good mood.

Right at 6:30 am, on the dot, her cage lit up on the low setting. Mary almost welcomed the feeling as her pussy began the day ramping up to the level where she felt "right." "Right" is that place where she was aroused but could still function. Her pussy moistened as she got ready for work.

She stood before her mirror, taking in all the new "additions" to her body. Her long highlighted feathered hair stood out a great deal more with the alternating light blonde streaks and the layering. She batted her new long, lush blonde eyelashes as she looked at her bright red, inch and a half long fingernails. They stood out against her massive mammaries as she ran the red tips along with her nipples.

She then examined her completely hairless body from her armpits to her smooth legs and arms and, finally, her bald pussy; never to see another blonde hair, except for the landing strip covering part of her OFFICE SLUT tattoo. The little blonde strip looked nice sitting above her Chastity cage.

"Wow! I look almost too hot!" Mary said as she stared at a woman she barely recognized. From her "I LOVE TO SUCK COCK" tattooed on each breast, her heart-shaped areolas and red rose tattoos on her tit's, to her pussy cage and her new hair and nails, she was a transformed woman. Her pussy pulsed with an agreement as Mary looked at the slut in the mirror. She felt humiliation deep in her gut, but the constant haze of stimulation kept her going. It was like mind control.

She walked naked into the bathroom and followed Fran's instruction to apply her makeup. The foundation smoothed out her skin on her face and made it almost shine. Then the blush color on her cheeks gave her face a lot more color and made her cheekbones stand out. Then the bright red lipstick with the unique adhesive to make it stick longer. Shelby thought it would even prevent it from coming off when sucking cock. Finally, the eyeliner to highlight her eyes with her new long blonde eyelashes. She looked 100% sexier with this face.

She came out of the bathroom and faced the full-length mirror to get ready for work.

She dressed for success, as she now thought of it, starting with a black shelf bra. This was a proper shelf bra , as her breasts sat in study shallow cups that only covered the bottom of each breast, leaving her nipples and tattoos visible. The primary purpose was to lift and thrust her tit's out as much as possible. After adjusting her breasts in the bra cups, she swung her breasts back and forth in front of the mirror. Her overly massive breasts sat there, held high up on her chest by the bra like they were being served up for inspection. This made the semi see-through white blouse especially revealing as the blouse only partially obscured the "I LOVE TO SLUT COCK'' tattoo, her gold barbell pierced nipples, and heart-shaped areolas. Next, she pulled on her new short plaid skirt. Shelby just got it sent to her from a catholic school girl catalog, and combined with white thigh-high stocking; her outfit was as sinful as it could get. Her cleavage was pronounced as her tits were pushed up and out. She moved her breasts into place for the greatest effect. Most of her vast globes were on display, as her blouse was almost open fully, only just hiding her barbell pierced nipples. She then put on her business jack to hide most of her borderline illegal chest display.

She combed out her highlighted blonde locks to fall around her DD's nicely. All this, combined with her new red nails, made her look like a sex goddess. It was quite a sight.

"I'd fuck you in a second." Mary giggled to herself as she got ready to leave. Her vagina was already leaking, but she got used to the feeling and wiped the pussy juice off her thighs out of habit every so often.

She stepped into her red high heels, grabbed her purse, and headed out to the car. Her high heels made her tits bounce around a lot more now that breasts were held up extra high by the shelf bra. She would have to be careful when she took off her jacket, or they might bounce right out of the bra cups.

Her pussy buzzed right as she got into the car. It still bugged her that Kelly used her chastity cage to summon her for texting, but she was getting used to it.

"Yes, Kelly...what is it. I am heading into work." Mary texted.

"No welcome back, Mary? Anyway, Shelby informed me about all your activities while I was away. Make sure your tit's are on display while driving in, and the phone is capturing it all. If you get here and don't have video proof, you will be in more trouble than you already are!" Kelly texted.

"I will, but still don't fully understand why." Mary shot back.

"Yours is not to wonder why Mary," Kelly ended.

"Bitch!" Mary thought as she put her iPhone in the holder on the dash. Pointed the phone camera at her, turned the video on and drove out of her driveway, heading for the freeway.

As soon as she left her neighborhood, she pulled over and took off her business jacket and unbuttoned her blouse all the way to expose her DD's in all their glory fully. She left the shelf bra on as it hid nothing and held her tit's up, making them more visible than if she just let them hang down on their own. She cringed as she looked down at her rack. She looked around first and then drove the rest of the way toward the freeway. It was only a couple of miles. She usually never gave her route a second thought, but before she knew it, she turned the corner and drove right past the local high school. She could not turn around as many cars were dropping off students behind and in front of her. She felt a bolt of stress shoot through her as she tried to drive past the gaggle of students milling into the school. She thought she heard a couple of catcalls, but she was too intent on getting out of there to pay much attention. Sweat formed on her brow, and more sweat trickled down between her impressive cleavage as she escaped the school area, thinking she would be busted at any second.

She finally made it onto the freeway with only a few cars noticing her fully naked tit's held up and out by the shelf bra. She smiled back reluctantly, knowing she was being recorded and thanked them for complementing her "rack" as they called it. It was mostly guys in cars drooling over her impressive breasts, not moms or kids, thank god.

It was almost fun to watch the guy's eye pop out of their heads at the site. She was proud of her tit's, and now they had extra decorations to make them simply unbelievable. Her constantly stimulated pussy clouded her mind enough to allow her to think this way, or she would never willingly do this, but her nipples swelled up to their fully erect state as the wind and the erotic scene turn her on.

She had just finished waving at the last guy in a car along with his buddies. They matched her car speed for a while, then quickly slowed down and let her speed ahead. She thought that was weird, but she was speeding by that time, but only by a little.

Then she looked up in horror at the site she dreaded most- red and blue lights in her rearview mirror.

She immediately pulled over on the freeway. Maybe too quickly, but she was panicking now and fumbling with the glove box as soon as she stopped. Then she almost hit herself as she forgot about her tits hanging out.

"Unbelievable!" Mary thought to herself and dropped the stack of papers, and fumbled with her top. Her new nails made it damn near impossible to button her blouse. She only managed to get one button closed before she looked up and saw the officer at her window. Her breasts were mostly exposed, with only one button near the bottom of her blouse holding her blouse closed. She finally just held her blouse closed with one hand as the officer looked down at her and her tit's.

"Driver license and registration please, ma'am." the official said, in that even cop tone they all have.

"Yes, officer, I only have my license here; give me a second to find my registration," Mary said as she fumbled with one hand to find her registration card.

I was of no use. She finally just let go of her blouse and removed her seat belt to reach over and grab the registration card that was hidden in the bottom of the glove box. She sat back up, gave him the card, and then held her blouse closed with her hand again.

"Man, he must have gotten an eye full already," She thought as she looked back up at him with tears of shame running down her cheeks as humiliation now dominated her mind. The playful game was over, and the reality of her situation hit her hard.

His expression did not change, except for the smallest smile on his lips.

"I'll be right back ma'am," The officer said.

She spent all the time trying to button her blouse but only managed to get three buttons buttoned before he came back.

He stared down and the hot blonde. Her tits were covered now, but he had seen enough to know what fabulous knockers she possessed.

He had her dead to rights and should have just arrested her for indecent exposure, but he had other ideas as his cock engorged in his pants.

"Ma'am, I see that this is a company car, so I may have to contact them when I get it towed. You see ma'am, you were seen exposing yourself to kids in front of the high school. We received a 911 call, and the witness took an image of your license plate. I could have you arrested for indent exposure and child endangerment and exposing yourself to minors. If you are found guilty, you would be put on a sex offender list, and we both know how that would play out." The officer said in a deadpan tone.

Mary knew exactly where this was going. If he was at all serious, he would have pulled her out of the car by now. She was busted red-handed. She let go of her hand, holding her blouse closed and unbuttoned the rest slowly before continuing.

Her breasts, revealed in all the glory, stood tall and proud, mainly thanks to the shelf bra.

The cop looked down, but his sunglasses prevented her from seeing his eyes traversing her glorious melons

"Please, officer, I am very sorry. I was forced in a way to do this. It's kind of a dare. If you would look the other way, I would very much appreciate it." Mary sobbed as she let the officer take in the sight of her perfect rack.

"So you were driving around, in front of a high school with your breasts exposed for a dare?" The officer said, enjoying the situation.

"Well, it's complicated, but yes, I am required to drive around like this for a week, but I did not drive by the school on purpose. I was very nervous and drove by the high school not thinking where I was." Mary said, looking up at the cop. She was still sobbing, but now, she wrapped her long reg nails around both breasts as she explained her situation. It was quite a look for the officer to gaze upon. She had only one way out now, so she might as well play it out the best way she knew how.

"I think I understand now. Please follow behind me in my patrol car ma'am," the officer said and got back in his car and pulled out in front of her. With her tit's still out, she followed the officer. She was relieved but pissed off and even very scared of being busted. She turned toward the iPhone that was still recording.

"I hope you are happy. If he arrests me, it's all over." Mary said to phone on the dash, knowing Kelly would see the video later.

She was relieved that he was not headed downtown. He drove behind an old office building that was being renovated but looked abandoned. He stopped his car, got out, and came up to his window.

He turned off his body cam and looked down at his prize. He had her, and she knew it.

"So, to be clear, you are not a prostitute or a fancy call girl correct?" The officer said in a less formal tone.

"Absolutely not! I am a respected manager at a software company!" Mary knew she blew it from the moment the words left her mouth.

"At a company called Invoix I guess, ma'am? Well, you do have an expensive car, and your clothes and hair are not cheap, so I guess you are a wannabe slut then?" The officer said.

"I am not a slut! Just a victim of blackmail! Please, officer, can we just work something out so I can do what I have to?" Mary pleaded to the office, knowing that she had little choice.

"I am not going to ask you to do anything. I am just going to draw you a map of the route to take for the next week, and you do whatever you think that will make me forget I ever saw your breasts." The officer said, and he moved up to her window and leaned in. He proceeded to take a piece of paper and draw the route on the hood of her car. His bulge was clearly visible in his pants.

Mary didn't think twice. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock, and began to blow her first police officer ever.

She turned toward the camera as she licked his ball sack and then slowly licked up his hardening shaft to the tip that already had pre-cum oozing out. She took his head into her mouth and started the long journey down his cock to his ball sack. Her throat opened up to let him in, and in no time, her nose was buried in his public hair. He groaned as she deep throated him with her usual skill. She popped back off his cock with strings of drool connecting her cocksucking lips to his shaft. Then licked up and down each side of this vein covered penis. She moved to the underside of his scrotum, right in the place most guys loved while jacking him off and giving his ball sack a tongue bath. His ball climbed higher in his sack as she drove him further down the road to cuming.

"Ma'am... you may... not be a hooker, but... you sure suck a dick... like a pro!" The officer grunted as he started to buck his hips.

She was throating him with full strokes now, driving him to the end. Before he came, he reached in, grabbed her head, pulled her lips all the way down his shaft, and blasted several jets of thick warm cum down her throat, directly into her stomach. She did not need to swallow. He held her head until he finished pumping cum into her.

With a final groan, he pulled back, sliding himself out of her cocksucking mouth.

"Arrgh...thank you ma'am that was fantastic head. You are a great cocksucker I must say!" He said as he zipped himself up and bent down to look at her.

"Thank you, officer." Was all Mary could muster as she looked up at the cop. He still had his sunglasses on, so she could not read him at all.

"And I must say those are amazing breasts you have on display. May I?" The cop asked, holding his hands up.

"Thank you...uuh...sure I guess...anything for our boys in blue..." Mary said.

He spoke as he reached in and lifted both breasts out their cups and lightly massaged them while moving them up and down, feeling their weight.

"So I really don't understand what's going on here, but I see from your breast tattoo's here that you claim to love sucking cock, but are being blackmailed? And these barbells, I have never seen them so large, but you do have huge nipples to go along with these puppies!" the cop said, holding up her tit's as he pulled and pinched each nipple in turn.

Mary's pussy was on fire from the extreme humiliation and shame of having her breasts manhandled by a cop who had just had his cock in her mouth.

"Please, don't be so rough with my nipples!" Mary begged. The cop stopped torturing her poor nipples and gave both breasts a final squeeze before letting go. He stood back up, still staring down at her.

"And I really can't explain it anymore. I have to do this for a week. I just gave you a blow job, can we just call it even?" Mary said and almost crying, still mortified but wet as hell down south.

"So you are a manager in a well-known software company "forced" to drive around with your tit's handing out? I don't buy it, but I guess I don't have to. I think you are a slut who gets you off on this, but that is really none of my business. Here take this map. For the next week, follow this route. It avoids most cops in the morning and the schools. I will be waiting here to make sure you take the correct route. Again I am not asking you for anything, but we will meet here every day, understand?" The cop said, smiling now.

"And I can still do my dare, and you will not arrest me?" Mary said, sniffling.

"I can't speak for other cops, but if you follow this route, you should avoid all of them, but yes, I will not arrest you if we meet here every day this week." The cop said.

"Well, I guess four more blow jobs is not going to kill me." Mary thought.

"Ok, officer, I will meet you here every morning at 7 am, so we have a deal?" Mary said, hopefully.

"Almost, I just have one more thing I must do!" He said. He leaned in and sucked on each nipple for more than a minute. Mary looked down at the cop attacking her poor nipples. It was an absurd situation, but there she was, being forced to take it from him. He finally finished sucking. Her puffy, thick nipples stood out plainly.

"I think you will look better now, driving with your high beams on!" He teased, referring to her erect nipples, which stood out proudly over an inch now.

"Thank you, sir, may I go now?" Mary said.

"Drive safe now, ma'am!" The cop said as he walked away to his patrol car, looking forward to his next encounter with the office slut.

"Holy shit, that was bad!" Mary thought. She entered the cop's map into her GPS and pointed the camera phone back on her bare breasts. She drove the rest of the way very carefully into work.

1...456789