All Comments on 'MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 08'

by lovetoreadXXX16

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Another great outstanding chapter. Love it. Keep going on more of them. Love the 11 pages. 5 Gold Stars

jleetechiejleetechieabout 3 years ago

One of the TOP 10 stories of all time! Let me think about how it might continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic well worth the wait. Please continue

greenparrotgreenparrotabout 3 years ago

Illiterate and lacking in plot. A true POS.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 3 years ago

Giving someone drugs would not have been leagal. I think you end too far for that. Needle leave marks her breasts could have stretched to where they would not got back to normal. There could have been an allergic reaction to tot he drugs and could have killed her. I think that violated the NDA. Also no pics or video were allowed but everyone was taking them. Otherwise I like the story I was glad to see that Mary and Shelby got together. I would like to see some more with Mary and Shelby making Kelly submit. And let’s see what they do to Fran

missleah1991missleah1991about 3 years ago

It was fantastic. Great detail and humiliations! One of the best!

Write a sequel where Mary finally gets to use and humiliates Kelly...brand her, tattoo her. Kelly's humiliations should be 10 times greater that Mary's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All the ladies must pay by their nakedness, their pussy and their ass.

NuhNuhNuhNuhabout 3 years ago

I agree, all the women who, in a way, tormented Mary must also be extremely tormented. All of them. By any scheme. Kelly, Shelby, Helen, Becky, Fran ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More Mary Stories!!! She could be dom now or whatever she wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome series. I didn’t think the shots were legal. The follow up would be getting even with Kelly and tormenting her. Also, she goes back to Helen and Becky and let them dominate her for her submissive side

fandayenfandayenover 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see how Mary pays back Kelly. Maybe have Mike get the construction crew together for a similar party after the expansion of the server farm. Maybe get Shelby involved. Have them be the two full service sluts at the party.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Yours Fans Are Ready For More of Your Skillful Writing

It is time for more of your great storytelling and wonderful characters. Please provide your fans with more of the enjoyment that your stories provide us and the great storyline. We are ready for more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I agree with other commenters that a sequel is needed. Too Much Unrealized Potential Left Here. I agree that Mary should be paid back. But she's also too good at being a whore to give it up.

*

I will note only one serious drawback:

New characters are constantly replacing old ones. First there was Mike, then Kelly and Shelby, then Becky and Helen. I would like to develop a relationship with the current character, but he fades into the background.

And a few minor drawback:

Kelly put the belt control in Mary's hands too easily.

The topic of milk has not been covered. It was necessary to give her more time or not to touch this topic at all.

*

And here are my ideas to continue:

Events take place several months later. Mary spends a lot of time with Fran discovering her dominant side. She likes. But she's also thinking back to the trials she went through to become a partner, and her pussy gets wet.

Kelly is making a mistake that could cost her her job. Or even sent to prison (optional). Mary finds out about this, and Kelly's ass falls into her hands.

Dominating Kelly, Mary discovers how many of her difficulties were Shelby's fault. (In fact, you messed up this idea a bit with the dialogue at the beginning of this chapter. But I don't think Mary understands Shelby's involvement. She just saw that Shelby was enjoying her position.). I see it like this: Mary scolds Kelly for making her go around with a butt plug all day. Kelly excuses herself and says it was Shelby's idea. Mary asks a few more questions about what else was Shelby's ideas... Mary is not angry with Shelby but presses on her to get her at her disposal. Shelby feels guilty towards Mary and aroused by the thought of submission, so she agrees.

Of course, all this does not happen all at once, but gradually. So now Mere has three sluts at her disposal. How she uses it.

*

Parallel to this, Mary receives a new project, much larger and more complex. She turns to Mike for help. He replies that in order to succeed, you need to go back to the old methods of motivating the team. But now she has sluts she can use to motivate the team. Now they are doing the main job, and Mary rewards only the most distinguished. Mary / Mary with Mike / Mary with Mike and Shelby schedules the project and awards for timely achievement of milestones. This idea was voiced in this story, but it received insufficient development. I think the schedule should be more formal and play more of a role in the story. There should be both challenges that Mary will gladly accept and challenges that Mary would not want to fulfill and hopes that the team will not be able to get the milestones so quickly. The same challenges for Kelly and Fran, but nobody asks them)

Please more forced chastity and orgasm denial. I started reading this story because there was chastity in the tags. Mary could lock the pussies of Kelly, Fran, and Shelby. And give them release only if they try hard... Or not to give)

*

Now that I've written all this, I want to continue even more. Please don't leave us.

*

P.S. I am sorry for the mistakes. I speak very bad English. But this story really impressed me and I wanted to share my impressions and suggestions.

cradulichcradulichover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

MaukrauiMaukrauiabout 2 years ago

I would very much enjoy reading more of Mary, especially her submissive side.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Time is Here

It is time for another chapter or five chapters for Mary the MILF. With over 22,000 views and all those comments it is time to fire up Mary and get to her back in the sex saddle. So many plot lines still left in her story to let go to wastes. So please let’s have more,. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous