MILF to Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Old flame's wreak havoc.
23.5k words
4.62
17k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILF to Slut 4: An old flame of Lolly's unexpectedly turns up wreaking havoc.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Notes before you begin: There is a lot of threatened and some implied violence in this story. There is no actual violence that occurs. I do not condone, nor will I tolerate, violence toward women for any reason.

The violence is threatened to try and convince the main protagonists not to instigate violence toward the main female characters. As you will read, it didn't work. Violence rarely does.

There is reference to a 'pink pill'. I have no idea if such a pill exists and would never use it if it did. It's a literary trope to enable something that I needed to happen to keep the story moving forward.

If these two scenarios are abhorrent to you, please don't read any further.

To the moderator: I tried to find where violence and drug use were explained in the submission guidelines but could not find the relevant part. A search seemed to indicate that weed and, perhaps even, ecstasy use was permitted in stories, so I've tried to limit the effects of my imaginary drug to what these two items do.

I apologise for wasting your time if I've breached the standards, but you won't have to read down to where the violence and drug use occurs. You can bounce it back to me now.

*Please delete the highlighted portion if this story is ready to be published.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Lolly, Gina, Adrian and I soaked in the tub chatting about this and that as we recuperated from our sexual exertions and built our strength for the adventures to come.

I turned to Gina and said, "Clive will be up here shortly. After having perved on your mother, there's no way he will miss a chance to check out your naked body. Are you going to be okay with that? If you move to the middle of the tub and sink down until all of you except for your head is underwater, he won't be able to see much. Not with all these bubbles.

It was Adrian that objected, surprisingly.

"I'll belt the old perve if he does," he said heatedly.

Amused, I pointed out, "Gina and her mother are very attractive and very sexy women. If you're going to get jealous of someone looking, you're going to spend all your life wanting to belt people! Jealousy is only a measure of your insecurity. Or, are you wanting to own all of Gina?"

Blushing, he replied, "No ... well ...," he shook his head. "But Clive's got to be 60 something, and it's not right for him to be perving on a teenager!"

"I think I'll decide on that if you don't mind, brother!" Gina said firmly. "We can be lovers as well as brother and sister if you want, but no man owns, or is ever going to own, me! I'm already fucking your father; if your brother is as good looking as you, I'm probably going to fuck him, too, so you may as well get used to it!"

Lolly chimed in. "If we're going to be family, Adrian, there can be no limits between us. You can fuck both of us or neither of us. You can accept that we will fuck others and join in when we say you can and accept it when we don't. Or, I can be your father's new girlfriend and have nothing more than that between us. Gina can be your lover and sexual playmate, or she can be your half-sister, and there can be nothing more than that between you. Your choice, what do you choose?"

I could see Adrian struggling with these new ideas, but I trusted Lolly and Gina to set him straight, so I kept shtum1.

Obviously, there were a lot of thoughts and questions racing through his mind, but the question he asked was not the one I expected!

"You mean this isn't a one-off occurrence?" Adrian asked, almost in awe. "I get to fuck you both whenever I want?"

"Whenever we want!" The girls corrected together.

"There will be others, Adrian," Lolly told him. "Sometimes other men, sometimes other women. Sometimes we will ask you to join us. Other times we will not. But, when we are with you, we will be totally with you! All of our holes will be available for you to use and cum in! But you have to make the choice now. What will you choose?"

Gina nodded her head in agreement.

"I have a very sexy girlfriend whose 19th birthday is next weekend. I thought of offering you to her as her present, well, you and me! You up for it?" Gina asked him.

A huge smile broke out on Adrian's face. "Fuck me! How can I refuse that? It might take a bit of getting used to, but I'm game if you two will have me?"

The girls floated over to him and wrapped their arms around him. Covering his face with kisses, they told him he'd made a wise choice, and they looked forward to playing more sex games with him.

Just about then, there was an "Ahem" at my shoulder. Clive had made another appearance, as predicted.

I noticed Lolly whisper something quietly and quickly into Gina's ear.

Gina swam straight over to the ladder and stood on the same step her mother had. Gina batted her eyes at Clive with all of her generous assets well and truly on display and said.

"Mum says you have the biggest penis she's ever seen, Mr Clive. Will you show it to me, please?"

Not giving him a chance to answer, Gina leant forward and tugged Clive's stubbie shorts down. As mentioned earlier, Clive wasn't wearing underwear, so his meaty cock was immediately on display.

Gina cupped Clive's big saggy balls in one hand and took the underside of the head of his cock in her other. Her fingers barely reached a third of the way around Clive's 'horse cock'.

Pulling his foreskin back as far as it would go in its flaccid state, Gina lowered her head and lapped at the eye of Clive's cock, just as her mother had.

However, Clive couldn't manage to 'rise to the occasion' this time.

Looking dumbfoundedly at me and Lolly Clive said, "I wish I hadn't had that wank watching you two fuck now! I'm sorry, Miss Gina and trust me. You're beautiful enough to raise an erection in the dead! But this poor old fool just can't go three times in one day anymore!"

Gina gave him a ravishing smile, then took Clive's hands in hers and placed them on her boobs. "That's okay, Mr Clive, have a feel of these, so you've got something nice to think about next time you want to have a wank!"

Clive cupped Gina's breasts and ran his thumbs over her nipples.

"Hmmm, Hmmm, that's very nice, Mr Clive!" She told him.

Reluctantly letting go, Clive looked at me and said, "The cab is all done, John. I'll need to do the brakes on the next service, but, otherwise, she's all good to go."

Thanking him, I said I'd drop in and pay the bill on my way out to work next time.

"All good," he told me. "I know where you live!"

Pulling his shorts up, and with a wave of his hand, Clive headed back to the garage, locked everything up, walked across to our adjoining fence, and climbed over the sty we had built over it before disappearing inside his front door.

Gina turned to Adrian and grabbed his cock. "I need you inside me, like, right now, brother! That fucking thing was huge!"

She guided his dick into her pussy.

Unknowingly mimicking her mother, Gina got the same dreamy expression on her face, then said, "I wonder whether I could get it hard enough to try and take?" Before sinking her pussy down onto Adrian's dick.

I could tell Adrian was a little weirded out by Gina being turned on by some old geezer's dick then wanting him to fuck her, so I said, "I think it was Zsa Zsa Gabor that said, 'It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home!' so enjoy the fact Gina has a nice wet pussy that needs a dick in it!"

Adrian nodded his head, "How did you get to the stage of not caring if your wife or girlfriend was turned on by, or wanted to have sex with, another man, dad?"

"It's all about trust, son," I told him. "I trusted your mum to always come back to me just as she trusted that my flings were just that, flings. We never formalised our 'open marriage' like Lolly and I will once she agrees to marry me. She will. She just doesn't know it, because I haven't asked her yet! But I knew it was me she loved and wanted to spend her life with just as I loved her and couldn't imagine life without her."

A little tearfully, I added. "I still can't."

Adrian gaped at me.

"You knew mum had the occasional affair?" He said.

"Wait," I said. "You knew your mum had the occasional dalliance? How the fuck did you know she had flings?"

"I came home sick from work one day," he answered. "She came rushing out of your bedroom still doing up her blouse when she heard me open the door. Before the door to your bedroom closed, I saw your mate Scott, naked, on the bed. I pretended not to notice anything and went to my room after saying I was sick and needed to lie down."

"Scott from over the road?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh. The 4 of us used to swap quite regularly," I told him. "June was always way keener to swap than your mum, Scott, or I was. She had a big cunt, and Scott wasn't all that well endowed, so she always wanted me to fuck her."

"TMI, Dad!" Adrian told me. "No one wants to know their mum's a slut!"

"Oh, I don't know," Gina muttered. "I'm actually quite proud of how big a slut my mum is!"

Placing his arms on her shoulders and pulling her down a little more firmly onto his cock Adrian said, "Hush, you. You're just grateful you're not the only cock sucker in your house!"

Then he grinned and kissed Gina soundly.

"Talking of sluts," I told him. "I think the one you've got your dick in needs roughly servicing. Do you mind if I take one of her other holes?"

"Help yourself," Adrian responded.

I wasn't sure how it was going to work because the water in the hot tub had washed away any juices that Gina may have still had in her ass that I could use for lubrication. Lolly had the solution, though.

"If Adrian sits on the edge of the tub with Gina straddling him, you can kneel on the tub's seat. I think you're tall enough that your dick should slip in her ass easily." She mused.

Holding Gina to him, Adrian did as Lolly had suggested.

Unfortunately, they were a little too high, so, grateful for the years of squats I had done for Athletics training, I stood on the seat and then bent my knees to position the head of my cock at Gina's rosebud.

Lolly grabbed my cock and drew the head into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around my glans, she applied liberal amounts of saliva to the head and shaft of my dick.

Holding me away from her daughter's ass by pushing against my abdomen Lolly tongued and licked Gina's rear cum hole to make sure it was ready for my now rigid cock.

Once she was satisfied, Gina was wet enough to take me. Lolly grasped my cock and guided its head into her daughter's ass. Gina jumped a little as the head of my dick slipped through her knot.

"Fuck, that feels so good, daddy!" She moaned. "I feel so full of cock I think I'm going to explode!"

Kissing her brother passionately, Gina started to push back at my invading cock and forward and down onto Adrian's. Still sharing fevered kisses with her brother Gina began to grunt and twitch as her orgasm fast approached.

I heard that same squishing sound I'd heard on my first night with the girls. Looking to my right, I saw that Lolly had climbed up onto the edge of the hot tub beside her daughter.

She was using her left hand to pull and tweak one of her nipples whilst frigging herself vigorously with two fingers from her other hand as she enjoyed the spectacle of her two men enthusiastically and thoroughly fucking her daughter.

The squishing sound was from where the base of her two fingers was slapping against the entrance to her cunt. As I watched, she groaned and squirted. Her hands didn't stop tweaking and thrusting, though.

Adrian and I were quickly able to re-establish the same rhythm we had learned from double-penetrating Lolly earlier. We both thrust into Gina as hard as we could, and we were loud! If Clive had been still at the shed, he would have been treated to another seriously erotic fuck fest.

Adrian started to empty his ball sack into Gina's tight pussy with an explosive, almost gorilla-like grunt.

Feeling his cum splash against her cervix sent Gina over the edge. Squirting copiously, she spasmed on his cock, then squealed as she came again and again.

Gina's spasms from cumming caused her anal ring to contract and release on my cock's head as I pulled almost all the way out of her ass before slamming back into her. Unable to hold on any longer, I echoed my son's grunts and unloaded into my daughter's tight ass.

I sat back down in the water with a satisfied groan. Gina climbed off her brother and sank down beside me, her head resting on my chest.

Adrian was still mostly hard, so Lolly took him in her mouth to clean her daughter's pussy juices off his cock and rekindle his erection.

Before very long, Adrian was rock-hard again.

Lolly turned and backed into him. Holding his cock in her hand, she guided him to the entrance of her ass. Lolly pushed back with a deep sensual moan with her legs and thighs, taking all of Adrian's almost 10 in. cock deep inside her dark fuck hole with one long shove.

"You're so gawddamned big, Adrian," she told him, moaning erotically. "I can feel you in my abdomen!"

Pausing with him deep inside her for a moment, Lolly let her dirt cum hole adjust to being filled up. Once she felt ready, Lolly began to rock back and forth slowly.

Building up momentum, she slid up until only the tip of Adrian's cock's head was still in her knot before slamming herself backwards. Her ass was making a very sexy smacking sound as it hit Adrian's abdomen.

Opening her eyes and glaring at Gina, Lolly demanded, "Get over here and lick mummy's clitoris, my pussy munching daughter!"

Adrian groaned loudly hearing this.

"Lick my clit and rim his rosebud with your finger. Show mummy what a good little slut you are," Lolly instructed her daughter.

Gina was quick to comply. Kneeling between her mother's thighs, Gina pushed her tongue out and started to circle lolly's clit and take long licks across it. Gina had to rock her head back and forth to keep her tongue in contact with her mother as Lolly rode Adrian hard.

Dipping her forefinger into her mother's pussy, Gina reached up under Adrian's perineum and began to rim his ass. Transferring Lolly's juices by continuously plunging her finger into her mother's tight cunt Gina was able to slide a finger a little way into Adrian's sphincter.

Gina hooked her finger back a little and tugged gently on Adrian's ass ring. This new sensation was Adrian's undoing.

Grunting and growling, Adrian came in Lolly's ass hard. His hips were jerking and twitching as he shot load after load into Lolly.

Feeling Adrian's cum shooting into her bowel sent Lolly over the edge into sexual oblivion. Keeping still and holding Gina's mouth tightly to her clit as Gina tongued her furiously, Lolly emitted a deep, drawn-out moan and squirted copiously into Gina's mouth. Her frothy essence poured into, then out of, Gina's mouth, down Gina's chin, and across her tits.

Lolly leaned forward and let Adrian slide out of her posterior, then kissed her daughter before bending further over and licking her secretions off Gina's breasts.

All of this was highly arousing, as you can imagine, so I found myself really turned on with a stiff dick once more.

Pushing on Gina's hip, I moved my daughter to one side and slid between Lolly's thighs.

Wrapping her arms around my neck Lolly, with an extremely satisfied smile on her face, welcomed me into her hot wet cunt by wrapping her legs around my hips and pulling me toward her.

Holding her to me by squeezing her bottom against my abdomen with my hands, I climbed out of the tub.

With Lolly clinging to my broad shoulders, I walked her upstairs to my bedroom, leaving Gina and Adrian to it.

Lying her on what was my marital bed, I asked, "You okay in here? The spare room at the other end of the hall is made up if you'd prefer?"

Smiling and running her fingers through my hair Lolly said, "I think it's appropriate, John. I'd also like to think your late wife would approve of your choice of a new partner. Now make love to me, please?"

I was eager to comply.

Sliding down her svelte figure, I started at her toes. Holding her left foot, with my thumbs pressed into the arch of her foot (there's an awesome erogenous spot in there, look it up, you'll see), I sucked each of her toes, one after the other, into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them. Sucking, I pulled my head back so that they came out of my mouth with a soft 'pop'.

Stroking her foot, I kissed the underside of it and tongued her arch.

Running the tips of my fingers up her calf, I tickled and stroked the back of Lolly's left knee before swapping over to her right foot.

Repeating the same procedures on this foot, calf and knee, I soon had Lolly almost purring.

She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide apart. Her hips were slowly thrusting up and down as I tongued and stroked her lower leg's erogenous zones.

Lolly's eyes were closed, and a beautiful, enigmatic smile was playing around her full lips. Her hands were spread wide and were gripping, then re-gripping the edges of the mattress in time with her thrusting hips.

Once I had lavished as much attention on her right foot as I had on her left, I encouraged Lolly to roll onto her stomach by pushing on her right hip.

As soon as Lolly had settled into place, I picked up her left foot again. I sucked her toes and licked the arch before gently nibbling Lolly's Achilles.

Kissing gently up her calf, I then tongued the back of Lolly's left knee whilst tickling and stroking the back of her right.

Switching legs, I repeated everything I had done to her left foot and lower leg to her right one.

Lolly was, literally, humming as she 'air humped' the bed. Low, almost inaudible, "hmmm, hmmm, hmmms" kept issuing from her as I sensuously kissed, licked and massaged her erogenous zones.

Holding my tongue as wide and as flat as I could, I slowly ran my tongue up her hamstrings from the back of her left knee to just below the curves of her glutes.

To keep my tongue moist, I had to regularly pause and close my mouth so my saliva would build up again.

Kneading her ass cheeks, I switched my mouth and tongue to Lolly's right leg and tongued my way up that leg too.

Squeezing Lolly's glutes with my fingers, I kissed and gently bit them alternately.

Lolly pushed her ass up at my face. Hoping I was going to tongue her rosebud, I'm sure.

Skipping her rosebud, I held Lolly's cheeks apart and forcefully tongued the cleft of her ass.

Moving slowly upward, I lavished attention on that nexus of nerves just above Lolly's tailbone.

Moving even higher, I kissed and licked my way up Lolly's spine, running my fingers sensuously along her ribcage as I slid up.

I lightly ran the tips of my fingers around the swelling globes on the sides of Lolly's magnificent breasts as I kissed my way up her back.

Lolly was now moaning deeply and steadily. The smell of her pussy juice was heavy in my nostrils.

My cock was throbbing as my deeper instincts responded to these overt signals of female arousal.

Covering her tiny body with my much larger one, I slipped my forearms under her armpits and grabbed her by the shoulders. Holding her firmly to me, I began to kiss, tongue and bite those exquisite spots on either side where Lolly's neck met her shoulders.

Nibbling on her earlobes and blowing gently into her ears had Lolly humping her hips up at me and wriggling them back and forth like an over-excited puppy.

She was trying desperately to get my dick to slide into her cunt.