MILF to Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had picked up the laptop, so I could angle it to catch all of Adrian's length sliding into Welch's hot wet pussy.

This wasn't a video that would have to have the sound edited on because Welch tossed her head back and groaned sumptuously then, involuntarily, thrust her pudenda up at Adrian's invading cock.

Twitching, moaning and thrusting her hips Welch came at least three times as Adrian thrust into her quim.

I handed the camera back to Lolly and placed to laptop back at an angle so it would catch Welch blowing me. I then grabbed a handful of her hair at her neck.

Cruelly dragging her head around to make her look at me, I said. "If I take the gag out of your mouth, will you voluntarily suck on my cock and make me cum in your mouth or do I have to upload these videos to PornHub and send copies of the pictures to everyone on your phone's contact list?"

Welch nodded her head vigorously.

"If you bite me, I will cut your nipples and clit off for real," I told her grimly.

Welch shook her head.

Undoing the straps, I pulled the ring out of her mouth and presented my cock to her lips.

Again, to everyone's surprise, Welch eagerly sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around the glans.

A surprised moan escaped my lips. Welch was a surpassingly good cocksucker!

After watching Welch take me into her mouth with some trepidation, Adrian began his long slow stroking into Welch's dripping pussy again.

Lolly couldn't do or reach much, so she contented herself with licking her index finger and rimming Adrian's rosebud. She still occasionally twisted to one side so she could try and take some pics of the action.

Gina started to whisper sexily to her aunty again as she began to play with, stroke and tweak Welch's nipples again.

"You look so sexy with cock in all three of your fuck holes, Aunty. I think I'm going to start calling you my chocolate cock Aunty. Maybe instead of Lolly and me submitting to you, you could be our pussy slave? If you're a very good cunt licker, we may even invite dad and Adrian over to fuck you again, seeing you like it so much!"

Welch was shaking her head in denial again, but, unfortunately for her, her body continued to betray her.

Moaning around my dick, she began thrusting her hips up as far as her binds would let her to meet Adrian's cock.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum," I told Adrian. "I'll unload in her mouth at the same time."

Nodding, Adrian began to thrust into Welch more firmly.

Welch moaned deeply around my cock again as Adrian and Gina began to drive her up to what I suspected would be a momentous orgasm.

"Feel that nice big cock in your quim, Aunty," Gina moaned at Welch. "Doesn't it fill you up so nicely, touching all of your insides all at once? Wouldn't you love it if I was licking your clit and mum was sucking on your nipples as Adrian fucked you?

Maybe dad would consent to fuck your ass at the same time seeing you love mum's and my strapon cocks in your dirt hole so much. Just to make sure you get all the dick you so desperately crave, how does that sound, my slutty chocolate cock Aunty?"

Welch had given up on trying to deny her lust. She merely moaned louder around my cock as she felt Adrian fuck her into oblivion and listened to her niece describe it all so graphically.

Nearing his crescendo, Adrian began to slam into Welch as hard as he could. Feeling her nether regions pounded so forcefully proved to be too much for Welch. Her head lolled back, my cock fell out of her mouth, and she screamed herself through 4 back to back extremely intense orgasms.

Her quim was spasming around Adrian's cock's head. It gripped the head of his cock so tightly that Adrian grunted and began to cum as well.

Grabbing a handful of Welch's hair again, I pulled her head up and shoved my dick back into her mouth, causing her to gag.

Pulling most of my length back out of her mouth, I took hold of my shaft and tugged on it vigorously a couple of times before shooting a couple of loads into Welch's mouth, then pulling back so I could cover her face with my jism.

I could see the laptop's screen from where I was standing, so I knew we had captured the moment of me shooting on her face perfectly.

Adrian took the camera off of Lolly and, leaning back, took some pictures and video of his cock sliding back out of Welch's cum filled pussy.

Adrian and I lifted Welch off of the strapons still attached to Lolly and Gina, then lowered her onto the couch. We left her binds on. Putting her head at the end of the couch closest to the kitchen, we placed her so she would have an uninterrupted view of what we were about to do to her sister.

Welch's asshole was severely gaped. As I watched, it twitched and spasmed as the sphincter tried to close back to its normal size.

Standing and stretching, the girls worked some looseness back into their muscles. Both Lolly and Gina had fluids flowing down their inner thighs.

Lolly kissed me ferociously. "That was so fucking hot! You'd better have something left to fuck me with once we've finished with these two bitches!

"That goes for you, too!" Gina informed her brother.

Adrian reminded her that the next bit was all up to Lolly and me, "All we've got to do is take the video and pictures, but there's no reason we can't fuck to the spectacle if you'd like to?"

With a big smile, Gina said, "I'd like to, my big dicked brother! I'd like to very much!"

Lolly and I walked over to where Raquel was tied. She was still humming to herself away in La La land.

The session with Welch has taken quite some time to describe, but it probably only lasted about 35 to 40 minutes.

Kneeling behind Raquel, Lolly undid the strapon and threw it to the side. She pulled the vibrator I had shoved up Raquel's ass out and threw it after the strapon.

Raquel moaned in protest as the vibrator exited her ass.

The floor under her was covered in precum that had leaked from her girlie cock. She was still only at about half-mast, though.

Lolly wrapped her left hand around the head of Raquel's dick. Scooping up some of the precum, Lolly smeared it over Raquel's shaft and began to stroke Raquel's 'boy clit'. At the same time, Lolly began to tongue Raquel's 'boy pussy'.

Knowing Lolly would need more lube to fist Raquel than her mouth and tongue could provide, I picked up the tube from where I had carelessly tossed it and brought it across to Lolly.

Lolly held her right hand out. I squeezed a generous dollop out into her palm and spread it over Lolly's fingers, palm and the back of her hand down to her wrist.

Exchanging her hand for her lips, Lolly slipped the first three fingers of her right hand into Raquel's dirt hole. Raquel's ring had already been gaped by the vibrator I'd shoved in her, so these three fingers slipped into Raquel easily.

Feeling Lolly's fingers slide into her ass and across her prostate immediately got Raquel's attention. Her crazed eyes cleared, and, with a guttural grunt, she pushed her bum up and back at Lolly's probing hand.

Her oestrogen ravished 5 in. dick went rock-hard.

Twisting her hand back and forth, Lolly quickly stretched Raquel's ring wide enough to accept the 4th finger. Working quickly and efficiently, Lolly could soon slip almost all of her hand past Raquel's knot.

Lolly withdrew her hand and held it out to me for more lube as she continued to stroke on Raquel's now very stiff 'girl cock'.

Quickly adding more lube to her hand, I watched as Lolly reinserted it back inside Raquel to just before the last knuckle of her thumb. Lolly gave her wrist a bit of a twist and pushed slightly more firmly at Raquel's ring.

Raquel's head flew back, and her eyes shot open as Lolly's hand slid past her knot and deep into her ass. Raquel squirted a little cum with an animalistic grunt and thrust her ass back at Lolly's probing hand.

Now that Lolly had gotten her whole hand past Raquel's sphincter, she could easily push at least half of her forearm up Raquel's dirt canal. Clenching her hand into a fist, Lolly thrust her hand and arm in and out of Raquel's now gaped ass.

Her fist would almost pop back out of Raquel's knot before Lolly would thrust it back in, hard. This action was dragging Lolly's thumb directly over Raquel's prostate. Raquel was blatantly enjoying the sensation of being fisted as she was tossing her head back and forth, moaning deeply and loudly, continuously. Precum was gushing from the eye of her lady penis.

It was, obviously, time for me to take her girlie cock into my ass and make her fuck me until she had an orgasm. There was only one, rather blatant, problem. I was even the remotest bit turned on or close to hard.

The video would still work as long as Raquel came in my ass, but visually, it would be better if I was seen to be enjoying her dick in me as much as she was enjoying fucking me. The best would be if we both came at the same time.

Seeing the look of concern on my face, Gina asked, "What's wrong, daddy?"

I'm not sexually excited, honey. The video will still work as long as Raquel cums, but if I'm going to take tranny dick in my ass, I may as well enjoy it!"

Smiling impishly, Gina cupped her fresh young nubile breasts in her hands and asked. "Would sucking on these help, daddy?"

'Do bears hand out communion wafers?' I thought.

Gina sat up on the kitchen table beside Raquel and spread her legs, "Come on, daddy, taste your daughter's sexy tits!"

I moved between my daughter's luscious thighs and did as she asked. Moaning, she leant back and wrapped her legs around my hips.

As established earlier, this left the entrance to her quim at a perfect height for the head of my cock to press against.

Cupping her firm breasts in my hands, I suckled and nibbled on Gina's sweet aureole. Feeling the heat of her pussy pressed against my pubic bone soon had me harder than a marble desktop, and the head of my dick slipped a little way into my daughter's vulva.

I was well and truly ready to cum now. It was all I could do to stay on task and complete our degradation of the two sisters.

Lolly unclenched her fist and let her hand slide out of Raquel's gaped and grasping ass. Raquel moaned a protest.

"She's almost ready to cum, John." Then, getting to her feet, she grinned hugely. "You ready, my big muscular man, to take some girlie cock in your ass?"

"I'm never going to live this down, am I?" I lamented.

Everybody, except Raquel and me, laughed.

Grabbing an armpit each, Adrian and I positioned Raquel on the kitchen chair as we had placed Welch earlier. We didn't bother tying her, though, as Raquel was thrusting her hips up and down and begging for someone to fill her ass again.

Lolly lay down behind the chair and slid between the legs until she was under Raquel's ass. The plan was for Lolly to begin fisting Raquel again, thus ensuring she would cum. Adrian would angle the laptop's camera so Lolly wouldn't be shown.

Kneeling before Raquel, Gina took Raquel's stiff 5 in. lady cock in her mouth. Using her considerable skills, Gina brought Raquel teetering toward the cliff of orgasm.

When Lolly slipped her hand back into Raquel's rear passage, clenched it into a fist, and thrust the fist across Raquel's prostate, Raquel began to thrust up into Gina's sucking mouth urgently and violently.

It was apparent she was about to cum.

"It's now, or never I thought' and applied some lube to my ass.

Gina moved until she was behind Raquel and the chair. She knelt on her mother's stomach, reached around and took Raquel's shemale cock in her hand. Because this would be an extreme close-up, no one would be able to tell whose hand was holding the cock, so everyone would assume it was Raquel who was guiding her 'boy clit' into my hairy ass.

Backing up with my knees on either side of Raquel's thighs, I lowered myself slowly down, grateful for the years of squats I had done.

"Back up a little, daddy," came the instruction from Gina. "Almost. Right there!"

I could feel Raquel's tranny cock's head at the entrance to my dirt canal, so with a deep exhaled breath to relax, I let myself sink a little lower. With only a tiny flash of pain as Raquel's head was forced through my knot, I soon had my ass cheeks pressed firmly against Raquel's pelvic area.

Holding still for a moment to let my ass accept being penetrated, I continued to take breaths to keep myself from tensing up. Raquel was much smaller than some of the transgirls I had encouraged to fuck me in the past, so it didn't take long for my ass to relax its spasm and accept the intruder.

I began to push with my thighs to lift and lower my ass on Raquel's ladyboy cock.

Gina had stood up and was now playing with and teasing Raquel's awesomely sized bosom with one hand. With the other, she had grabbed a handful of Raquel's hair and had pulled Raquel's head back so she could whisper into her ear, as she had done to Welch.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm... Aunty Raquel. Doesn't mum's fist feel so good in your slutty ass? Oh, and your sweet young niece is nibbling on your neck and playing with your big titties. I bet that feels divine! I bet your stiff little girl cock just can't wait to squirt in that ass you're fucking so lovingly!"

Raquel never stood a chance, really. Her oestrogen ruined tiny dick was made rock hard and throbbing by the blue pills, her self-control and inhibitions had been taken away by the pink one, and her half-sister was fisting her ass. Apparently, being fisted was Raquel's favourite way of being gotten off.

Raquel began to thrust her hips up at my ass. Harder and harder, she pumped me, moaning and grunting the whole time. After about the 4th or 5th of these harder thrusts, her lady cock rubbed across my prostate.

With my own grunt, I took hold of my hard 7 in. dick and began to masturbate in time with Raquel's thrusting girl dick. Looking across, I could see tears trickling from Welch's eyes as we completed our degradation of them both.

Raquel was now shuddering and thrusting as she passed the point of no return. With a loud groan, Raquel came in my ass. Her tumescent cock twitching on my prostate enabled me to fall over that same delicious point into my orgasm. Pulling hard on my cock I shot quite an impressive load into the air and onto the floor.

Lifting so Adrian could capture Raquel's cum leaking out around her still hard ladyboy dick. I then stepped away. Gina had picked up Lolly's camera and was busily taking pictures of Raquel's 'cum face', her cum covered dick, and the cum running out of my ass.

Adrian said to me, "That actually looked like it was quite fun! I might have to try some shemale dick myself one day!"

"Not without me watching, brother!" Gina chimed in.

"Help me release Welch so we can sit them both up the table. We'll retie them to the chairs to make sure, but it looks like the fight has drained out of them both." I said to Adrian.

Once we had the sisters tied into place at the table, I asked Adrian to upload what was on Lolly's camera to his laptop and do a little bit of preliminary editing so I could show Welch and Raquel what I was going to send to PornHub for them to distribute worldwide if they ever tried to bother us again.

I headed for the shower. I wanted Raquel's semen off of and out of me as quickly as possible, as I was feeling a little weirded out by being fucked by a tranny in front of my son and daughter and my new girlfriend.

I was glad when Lolly followed me down to her bathroom. She didn't say anything, just held my hand as I turned the shower nozzle on and adjusted the heat to my liking.

When I finally met her eyes, she gave me the biggest smile.

"I can't thank you enough, my love," she told me. "You saved Gina and me from possibly days of abuse and have come up with an ingenious way of making sure we're not bothered by either of them again!"

Sighing, I replied, "Let's just pray that it works! I'd hate to have done all of this to then have to give up and call the cops!"

"Welch's and Raquel's reputation as the cunt queen and princess of the lesbian BDSM society is all they have, John. What we've done, but you and Adrian especially, threatens that image so severely that I'm convinced they will agree to leave us all in peace."

"Let's just hope we're not invaded by an army of butch dyke lesbians seeking revenge," I muttered darkly.

Lolly laughed and began to soap me down. We didn't take long and were soon back in the kitchen. Gina, showing her usual insightfulness, had figured out the powerfulness of everybody being clothed except our two captives and had insisted Adrian join her in getting dressed again.

Adrian and I had sat the sisters on the same side of the table. Lolly, Gina, Adrian, and I sat facing them. Adrian and I were in the middle, Lolly beside me, with Gina beside Adrian. The 4 of us remained silent as the sisters began to squirm under our gazes.

Having a quick look at what Adrian had set up, it was a series of videos and pictures to show Welch and Raquel in sequence.

Once I was familiar with what I was going to show, I spoke.

"I'm going to call this movie "The Degradation of Welch and Raquel Somners!" I informed the sisters. Somners being their last name. "The subscript will read 'Watch as Welch Somners, the legendary bitch queen of Australia's lesbian BDSM community learns, to not only take cock and swallow cum, but to enjoy every moment of it!'."

I hit play on the first clip and turned the screen to our unwilling participants. It showed the last part where Adrian and I had lowered Welch onto the two strapon cocks. For all the world, it looked as if it was Welch who was lowering herself onto the cocks as there were just her upper thighs, her ass and two cocks and pelvises in shot. You couldn't even tell the cocks were fake.

Closing that clip and getting the following ready, I said, "Here, you can see Welch experience the first of many orgasms as the two cocks in her ass drive her over the edge."

I showed one of the many shots and short videos Adrian and Lolly had taken of Welch cumming.

Shutting that clip down, I opened the next.

"This is what the voice over will say next," I told Welch, as the video showed Adrian sliding his monster cock into Welch's 'obviously wet and willing cunt' played, "'In this clip, you can see Welch Somners not only loving riding the two cocks in her ass but willingly and eagerly taking the 3rd dick into her revered pussy'."

Closing the video I had just shown the two women, I opened the next one Adrian had chosen for Welch's 'preliminary viewing'.

"Watch, again, as the fabled Welch Somners cums from having three cocks in two of her celebrated holes." Is what I'm going to say about this one, I told Welch. Showing her another of her 'cum face' videos.

Setting up the last three, I turned the screen toward Welch. The first showed Welch 'eagerly' sucking my cock into her mouth. The next showed her swallowing my ejaculate before I pulled out and shot a load onto her face. The last was another of her 'cum face' clips.

"The last three speak for themselves, don't you think, Welch?" I asked her. "'Welch sucks cock, swallows cum, and orgasms from being covered in man juice' is what the voice over will say."

Welch looked as if her whole life had been suddenly turned upside down and shattered. Tears were welling from her eyes, and sobs racked her body, causing her gigantic rack to bounce in quite an alluring way.

'Shame she's a lesbian', I thought. I wouldn't mind having a go at her for real!

Looking at Raquel, I saw that she had finally come down from her pink pill high. At least she was aware enough to know where she was and what was happening. I'm not sure how much of what we had done to her, she remembered, but she was about to find out!