MILF to Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my dick firmly between her buns and on the cleft of her ass, though, so there was no way she could achieve her goal.

Grinding my dick between her ass cheeks, I teased and tormented Lolly until she begged me to fuck her.

"I need you inside me, John," she pleaded. "I can't stand it anymore! I have to feel your superb cock thrusting deeply into my quim. Please fuck your girl, Sir!"

Ignoring her pleas, I rolled Lolly over, pushed her legs up and wide apart, and then went down on her.

Her ass and pussy were leaking fluids from our earlier exertions, so her whole pelvic area was soaking wet.

Reaching my hands up so I could roll, play with and tweak her nipples, I tongued her from her rosebud to her clit and back repeatedly. As my tongue passed over the entrance to her vagina, I'd pause to lap her labia and slip my tongue into her as far as I could force it to go.

Lolly lifted her knees and, with her feet pressed firmly onto the mattress, grabbed the back of my head and started to hump her pussy up at me grinding my tongue and lips against her pussy.

Bending my left elbow, I placed my thumb just above Lolly's clit. I pulled the skin up, exposed Lolly's tiny pleasure nub and flicked my tongue across it. Kissing and sucking on her clitoris, as well as circling it with the tip of my tongue as fast as I could swirl it around then, lapping at it like a cat with a saucer of milk, I soon had Lolly gasping and moaning and begging me to stick my cock in her so she could cum.

I wanted, very badly, for her to cum from my oral ministrations first, though, so I continued to tweak her nipples with my right hand and lash her clitoris with my tongue.

Deciding to change tactics, I let my left hand release its grip and slid it back under my chest so I could then slide it forward and under Lolly's perineum. This way, I could rim her ass.

Dipping my finger into Lolly's cunt a couple of times to transfer some of her wetness to her ass ring, I ensured her sphincter was well lubricated.

Once I was sure she was ready for what I was going to do, I simultaneously sucked on her clit before lightly biting it, pinched her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger quite hard and pulled and twisted it whilst shoving the middle finger of my left hand as deep into her ass as I could force it to go.

Lolly dissolved into a shaking, quivering orgasmic mess. Deep, low growls sprang from her mouth before she jerked and squirted onto my chin.

Quickly pulling my finger out of her ass, I slammed it into her cunt, hooked it up and back to find her Gspot, then roughly fingered that spot as I mercilessly pulled and twisted on Lolly's right tit.

Lolly screamed her orgasm "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUUU ... UH ...UH...UH ... CK! I'M CUUUUU ... UUUU ... MMING!"

Lolly had lost all control of her limbs and body. Flip-flopping across the bed, she came another three or four times before finally sagging onto the mattress and seemingly passing out.

After a quick few moments had passed, Lolly forced her eyes open and begged, "Please cum in my pussy, Master. I need your seed."

Getting between her legs and resting almost all of my weight on my elbows and forearms, I slipped into her soaking wet cunt. Her pussy still gripped my cock like a warm wet velvet glove as I slid my 7 inches into her.

Holding her close to me, I kissed her and then leant back so I could gaze into her eyes.

"Ready for me to cum in you, miss?" I asked her.

Smiling winsomely, Lolly replied, "Yes, please, Sir."

It didn't take long as I was hornier and more desperate to cum than a 21-year-old Tasmanian farm hand on his sister's 18th birthday.

Convinced my ball sack must now be completely empty, I cuddled a semi-comatose Lolly to me and drifted off to sleep.

I was wrong about my sack being empty, though. Sometime later, I woke to the delicious sensation of being blown whilst still mostly asleep.

Popping an eye open after I had exploded into whoever's sucking mouth I was in, I saw my daughter wiping some of my cum spillage from her mouth with the back of her hand before licking it up. Gina gave me a big smile, blew me a kiss, and skipped out of the room.

I woke up alone about 2 hours later.

Figuring Lolly and Gina were probably 'entertaining' Adrian, I wandered down to his room, taking the time to pull some running shorts on before I did.

Adrian was showing Gina how to play some shooter game on his PlayStation, but there was no sign of Lolly.

As it was now mid-afternoon and all I'd had to eat all day was the 2 bits of toast I'd had around 9.00 o'clock, I headed for the kitchen, thinking I'd make a sandwich and wait for Lolly to reappear.

That's where I found Lolly. She had put some knickers on and had found an apron somewhere.

She sniffed at me, "Typical bachelor's pad! Vegetables won't kill you, you know, John! You could at least have some lettuce and tomato in here amongst all the meat, somewhere!"

Grinning, I replied, "I work nights. The boys are usually home alone, so they cook for themselves. I just throw them out 7 days later if I buy vegetables, so why bother? I usually get a couple of salad kits for me to eat on Monday and Tuesday, but it's only Saturday, and I haven't been to the supermarket yet."

Lolly sniffed again, "Well, I did the best I could, here!"

She handed me a plate of bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, baked beans, and a sausage.

Leaning around the wall to call up the stairs, Lolly shouted, "Adrian, Gina! Come and get some lunch."

They both soon appeared in the kitchen. Gina had put her skirt and top back on sans knickers, and Adrian had donned his loose-fitting elastic topped pants.

My dining room has windows on three sides and looks over my backyard up to where the horses graze. It can be a little hot in the summer, thank goodness for air conditioning, but it's a pleasant place to eat.

We sat, ate and chatted for a time. It was very nice.

The rest of Saturday afternoon was relatively subdued compared to the events leading up to when I'd taken a nap. There was a bit of flirting and some kissing and cuddling but no actual sexual activity.

After we'd ducked out to get some Chinese takeaway for dinner, the evening heated up as Lolly and Gina decided they were 'frisky' again.

We, Adrian and I, 'spit roasted' both girls. One of us in either Lolly's or Gina's ass or cunt, the other in their mouth as the girls 69ed each other. We tried all the combinations you could imagine.

We double-penetrated them both again as the other watched and waited for their turn. Both girls masturbated fiercely as we vigorously pumped the other.

I fucked Lolly in the ass as Gina ate her pussy, and Adrian fucked her mouth. Adrian fucked Gina's pussy as I humped her mouth, and Lolly ate her cunt and licked his balls. We swapped the girls and positions back and forth, driving them both to complete satiation until, around 1.00 am, Gina finally begged us to stop.

I had cum at least three times. Adrian must've cum at least twice that many times.

Leaving Adrian and Gina cuddled together on my bed, I picked Lolly up and carried her down to the spare room. Lolly had, once again, lost complete control of her limbs. For the last 30 minutes, she had basically just laid there, still moaning and begging to be fucked, as Adrian and Gina and I had serviced her.

Pulling the sheets and quilt back, I lay Lolly down and covered her up. Climbing in the other side, I wrapped my strong arms around her and cuddled her limp body to me. I was soon fast asleep.

At some stage, I became aware of being blown again during the night. With an exhausted grunt, I popped into the warm sucking mouth on my dick. Forcing an eye open, I saw my daughter wiping my cum off her lips as she tiptoed out of the room.

What is it with that girl and her 'sleeping daddy' blow jobs? It's almost as if she knows it's my favourite porn!

I was late up the following day. When you don't usually get into bed until somewhere between 5 and 6 in the morning, your body expects to sleep until at least midday.

It was my usual need for a morning pee that had woken me. Dragging my sorry ass into the en suite, I lifted the lid and tried to force my 'piss fat' cock down far enough so I could wee into the bowl.

It was only then that I noticed the room was fogged with steam.

Looking across to the shower, I found Gina, not Lolly as I had assumed, wiping the mist off the shower glass and looking out at me. Her voluptuous breasts, nipples hard and pebbled, were pushed against the glass.

"Morning, daddy," she said. "Want to get in the shower with me?"

'Does The Pope steal the honey from beehives?' I thought.

"Let me pee, and I'll be right there," I told her.

"Pee on me, daddy, please?" came the unforeseen response.

"Wh ... What?" I stammered.

"Mum said I should try it before I judged her, so ... I want to try," Gina said, blushing.

Holding on desperately, I took the three steps across to the shower.

Gina pushed the door open and redirected the showerhead, so it was raining on the sidewall, then knelt on the shower floor.

Stepping inside, I said, "I'm as stiff as a board, so it might take a bit of adjusting before my stream hits you, okay, babe?"

Gina nodded and cupped her breasts, "On these first, daddy, please." She said.

My first squirt arced over her head and bit the shower wall behind her. Clenching my sphincter hard to stop my stream, I tried to bend my dick down enough to hit Gina's breasts.

Unclenching, my second squirt hit my daughter right between the eyes. Luckily for me, she thought it was hilarious.

"Let me, daddy," she said. Taking my cock in her hand, she raised off her heels and directed the eye of my cock at her sumptuous tits. The third time's a charm, as they say. My wee coursed out and over her tits.

Directing my spray to cover her breasts back and forth, Gina let my piss flow over her. With a soft moan, Gina leant back and pushed her pudenda as far up and forward as she could so she could direct the dying stream onto her clitoris.

Copying what she had seen her mother do, Gina slapped her clit, and the entrance to her pussy, a couple of times, experiencing a minor orgasm.

Standing back up, Gina centred the shower spray and pulled me close for a hug and kiss.

"Thank you, daddy," she said.

"What did you think of being weed on?" I asked her.

"I think it's kind of dirty and taboo," she answered. "It's more that than actually being pissed on that's exciting. I'd probably do it if my sexual partner wanted to but not something I'd do for myself."

Nodding, I replied, "It's a bit the same for me. I'll piss on my partner if they want me to, but it's not something I need them to do for my gratification."

Thinking about how quiet it was, I asked Gina, "I take it your mum is in with Adrian getting some 'big dick'?

Gina shook her head, "Adrian's still asleep, I think. If I had to guess, I'd say me and mum wore him out."

She grinned and then smirked.

"Mother took the car you offered us yesterday and went to church. She asked me to stay and look after you so you wouldn't think we had abandoned you."

Gina gave me a naughty grin and said, "Now, daddy, are you going to fuck me or not?"

In answer, I lifted her with my hands under her armpits and lowered her onto my raging hardon.

My cock slipped into my daughter's pussy easily. Maybe pissing on her hadn't turned her on, but she was still in dire need of a good fucking!

Gina wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck. Kissing me passionately, she instructed me to "Fuck me until I beg you to stop, daddy, please!"

I was happy to oblige, of course.

Holding her tight buns in my hands, I pushed my daughter against the solid wall of the shower and pumped into her for at least 20 minutes, driving her to a series of orgasms.

After about her 4th 'come,' Gina sighed and said, "Cum in me, daddy, please. The water's gone cold, and I'm starting to shiver."

That was all I needed to hear. With a roar, I filled her cunt with my seed.

Sated, we held hands and got out of the cold water. I don't think I was any cleaner than I was before getting in, but who cares, right?

A little later, Lolly returned. She had taken the time to do some grocery shopping on her way back. Putting the stuff she had bought into the fridge and cupboards, Lolly turned and asked, "Who wants some lunch?"

My stomach answered her by growling loudly.

Laughing, Lolly said, "Any other takers?"

"Do you need some help, mum?" Gina asked.

"Nah," was Lolly's reply. "I took the lazy option seeing I still had the $100 John had given us to pay for the cab, so I bought a BBQ chicken, some fresh bread, cheese, mayo, and a Caesar salad kit. I grabbed a couple of tomatoes as well."

Looking around, Lolly asked' "Where's Adrian?"

"Still asleep," Gina told her. "I'll go wake him up."

Smiling, I said, "Don't take too long, or the chicken will get cold!"

All I got was a cheeky grin in return.

As Gina wandered off to get Adrian, I checked Lolly out. She had put on a 'church appropriate' long black dress. However, it was far from being her usual choice of being virtually shapeless.

It clung to her every curve like a new pair of leather gloves. It moulded to her firm, lush bosom in a very sexy way and sat snugly on her hips and round, toned ass like it was a second skin.

It emphasised every asset Lolly had without revealing a damned thing!

As she walked past me, I grabbed a quick feel of her ass. As I suspected, she either had a tiny thong on or had gone knickerless!

Lolly put her hands on her hips and struck a 'fashion model pose'. Her left leg was forward and up on the toes, her shoulders thrown back and as wide apart as possible, her head up and eyes as wide open as she could make them go. Her brown eyes in her bright white corneas were almost irresistible.

A man could lose himself in those eyes forever!

With her foot extended, I could see she was wearing low heels and, from the first night I'd stripped her bare, what I assumed to be pantyhose.

Lolly grabbed the dress in both hands and began to slowly lift and scrunch it up, revealing more and more of her legs as she did.

My mouth went dry as I watched her perfectness come into view.

Lolly lifted the skirt part of her dress to just below her pussy, revealing that she was wearing stockings, complete with suspenders instead of the nylons as I had assumed.

Lolly turned away slowly, looking sexily over her left shoulder at me.

Suddenly bending at the waist, she flipped the hem of the dress over her ass. She wasn't wearing a thong!

Turning back to me and letting the dress fall back down, Lolly placed her right arm across her body just below her breasts and her left hand, fingers splayed, on her abdomen just above her clit.

"Does Sir approve?" She asked me sultrily.

Let me tell you, reader. Sir approved very much!

Instead of answering, I walked over to Lolly and lifted her with my hands in her armpits. I sat her on the kitchen bench and grabbed the hem of her skirt so I could lift it high enough so Lolly could open her legs wide enough for me to slide between.

Pressing my shorts covered turgid dick against the entrance to Lolly's cunt I kissed her and said, "I think the chicken will go cold!"

Laughing delightedly, Lolly kissed me back fervently.

"Good," she said. "I'm as randy as a newly legal age Tasmanian farm girl on family bath day!"

The door from the alcove opened, and my eldest son, Gareth, walked in. His fiancé Ciara (pronounced Keer-ah) entered behind him.

Unfortunately, I had sat Lolly on the end of the bench instead of either being in the kitchen with her back to him or in the dining room with my back to him. We were 90 degrees to him, so ...

There I was with my cock obviously pressed up against the nether regions of a woman that he had never met or even knew existed, her with her dress around her waist and her legs wrapped around my hips.

We were kissing passionately, and lord only knows how much of Lolly's 'randy' statement he had heard!

Gareth exploded, "Who the fuck is this slut and why the fuck is she in our home?" He almost screamed at me. "I leave you alone for the weekend for virtually the first time since mum passed, and you bring some tramp home to fuck? What the fuck, dad!"

Stepping back, I let Lolly drop onto her feet on the floor.

"This is Lollobrigida," I told him. "She and I met in Sydney back in 1988. We've just gotten to know each other again."

Sneering, my son said, "Another one of the sluts you fucked behind mum's back, then? I don't suppose I should be surprised as you always were an asshole!"

With that, he stormed out of the room, heading up to his bedroom, I assumed. At this stage, I was just hoping he wasn't packing a bag to leave with.

Ciara came over and gave me a quick hug. "He'll be okay, John," she told me. "He doesn't actually expect you to remain celibate. Just the other day, he expressed a wish to me that you would find someone to date. It's just he wasn't expecting anyone to be home. You're usually already at work by this time, and he's a bit shocked, is all."

My son's fiancé is a beautiful girl. She works as a personal trainer, so she's all lean muscle and toned abs. She has a couple of moles on her face, and they are all that prevent her from being a cover girl model. Ciara is only a year younger than my 22 year old eldest.

Okay, okay! I admit it! I've entertained some very inappropriate thoughts about my prospective daughter-in-law! I'd never do anything about those fantasies, though. My relationship with my eldest can be precarious at the best of times.

My late wife and I used to joke we had a 'son each'. Gareth was hers to the bone. Adrian was always mine. He's a bit of a 'mini me', really. Now he's out working, he's finally beginning to learn some new and different ways of acting and being.

Lolly walked across to Ciara with her hips swinging sexily, a walk I hadn't seen her use before, and held out her hand.

"Hello," she said in a low sultry voice. "My name is Lollobrigida. You can call me Lolly, but only if you promise to lick me like I was one!"

Ciara didn't know what to say, how to answer, where to look, or what to do.

"Umm, uh, umm ... ummm ... I'm Ciara ..." She was finally able to stammer.

Still, in the same sexily sultry voice, Lolly said, "It's customary to take a hand in yours when it's offered to you, little one."

Blushing, Ciara said, "Oh! Sorry ... I ... I'm ... I don't know what to say!"

Lolly took Ciara's hand in hers.

I watched, fascinated, as Lolly took Ciara's hand and rubbed her thumb across the fleshy part of Ciara's palm just below her thumb. Still holding Ciara's hand, Lolly touched the inside of her wrist, the inside of her elbow and finally the inside of Ciara's upper arm close to the armpit and Ciara's firm, apple-sized breasts.

Trembling, Ciara couldn't seem to move.

Holding Ciara's hand down so that it pressed at the top of Ciara's pubic bone and against Lolly's toned but soft stomach, Lolly stretched up on tiptoes, Ciara stands at least 5 ft. 9 in. (175 cm.) tall and kissed a surprised Ciara softly on the lips.

"I think we're going to be very good friends, Ciara," Lolly told her in that same low sultry voice. "What do you think, honey, would you like us to be 'very good friends'?"

It was evident that Lolly was seducing my son's fiancé.

Poor Ciara never stood a chance. Lolly was way too experienced in seducing unsuspecting young but legal age women for Ciara to be able to resist.

Ciara was wearing a close-fitting yellow Lycra dress that only covered her ass and knickers by the barest of margins. Lolly touched the inside of Ciara's thigh and then kissed her again.