MILF to Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to have long sexy legs like yours, Ciara," Lolly said huskily. "I'm such a short ass. All anybody wants to do is peer down at my bosom. It would be nice to be tall enough that people would try and peer up my dress instead."

Touching Ciara's inner thigh again, this time a little closer to Ciara's pussy Lolly followed that with, "What do you say, Ciara? Is it nice to have long legs for men to drool over?"

Blushing and stammering, Ciara managed to spit out the following.

"I'd love to have a full bosom like yours, Lolly. I'm barely a B cup. Even with 'chicken fillets' in a push-up bra, I can barely create enough cleavage to attract even a passing glance. Gareth would love me to have something like yours, I think."

Lolly took Ciara's hands in hers and placed them on her lush bosom. Squeezing on Ciara's hands, so Ciara's hands squeezed her breasts, Lolly said, "Oh, I don't know, these are nice, hmmm ... you squeezing them is very nice! But I think legs are way sexier than tits, don't you?"

To my astoundment, when Lolly released Ciara's hands, Ciara kept massaging them of her own volition.

"No," Ciara purred. "Tits are much sexier!"

"May I touch yours, Ciara, please? Lolly asked.

A soft moan escaped Ciara's mouth. Continuing to squeeze Lolly's melons slowly, she nodded her head.

Lolly turned her head to me.

"Go find somewhere else to be, John. Ciara and I need to become better acquainted, and your son doesn't need to see you perving on us when we do! Especially not with your cock sticking out the top of your shorts!"

I knew she had a point, but I couldn't help being disappointed! I mean, who wouldn't want to watch that spectacle?

So, reader, here I am, the star of this story, sitting in a hot tub as my daughter fucks my son, her half-brother, and my new girlfriend and the mother of my daughter, fucks my other son's fiancé!

We'll have to just imagine how things went, won't we, reader?

I can say this: About 45 minutes after Lolly had sent me out of the room, I snuck back in to get some of the chicken as I was starving. Finding the lower floor empty, I tiptoed upstairs and listened at Adrian's door, and sure enough, he and Gina were still going at it like jackrabbits, so I crept up to Gareth's door just in time to hear Ciara groan.

"Stick your cock in me, Gareth, please. I want to feel you inside me as Lolly licks my pussy!"

By the meaty thumping sounds, I could hear Gareth was quick to comply!

Close to another hour passed.

I was in the den playing Gran Tourismo on the PlayStation when Gareth stuck his head in the room.

"There you are," he said. "I should have guessed here first."

He came and sat on the couch beside me.

He watched as, distracted, I spent the next couple of minutes crashing the car I was 'racing'.

"Lolly is something, isn't she, dad?" He eventually said.

"She's something alright, son," I replied. "I'm not sure there's another woman like her anywhere."

"She seduced Ciara then brought her up to my room so I could watch as they fucked. Did you know that?"

"I had to go to the loo," I lied. "When I came back, they'd gone from the dining room. I thought she may have been talking with you two in your room, so I left you all to it."

"We didn't talk much," Gareth muttered.

Inwardly smiling, I said, "So what happened?"

Taking a deep breath, my eldest squared his shoulders and said, "I fucked her, dad. I didn't mean to, but she was licking Ciara's pussy with her ass in the air, and she told me to 'fuck her like the slut she was'. Ciara was moaning and groaning, so I just did what I was told!"

I laughed. "She's tough to resist, son," I told him.

"You're not mad?"

"Not at all," I replied.

He shook his head as if to clear it. "Lolly has a daughter?"

"Yes," I replied. "Gina."

"She's in with Adrian fucking?"

"I'd assume so," I admitted.

"Is Gina your daughter, my half-sister, as Lolly claims?" He asked me.

"I haven't had a paternity test done, but, yes. Unless they are both lying about Gina's age, the timeline fits with my being in Sydney at her conception. And I know they're not lying about Gina's age because I had to give the insurance company her driver's licence details to add her to my insurance coverage."

"So Adrian is in there fucking his sister, your daughter?"

Thinking I might be about to endure another explosion, I said miserably, "Yes."

"Do you remember what you were doing on my 18th birthday?" Gareth queried.

"I was in Melbourne working for that company that was paying me a 100 grand a year," I replied.

"You were there for two years."

"Yup, I couldn't stand being away from your mother any longer," I answered. I was starting to tear up.

"Do you know what mum gave me for my 18th?" He asked.

"We got you that kayak so you could do those fishing comps," I reminded him.

"Mum took my virginity that night!" Gareth told me, shocking me to my core.

"She was a little tipsy, and you know better than me how horny she gets when she's tipsy."

I had no idea how to respond to that!

"Did you two fuck often?" Was all I could think to ask.

"Only on the rare occasion you were on a business trip and mum had had a little too much to drink," Gareth replied.

I stood up and turned to my son. "I don't care," I told him. "I'm glad you were able to comfort each other."

Gareth stood up and hugged me.

"Are you fucking Gina?" He asked me.

"Yes," I answered truthfully. "I didn't know she was my daughter the first night when I took her virginity, but I've known every time since."

"And Lolly doesn't mind that you're fucking her daughter, your daughter?"

I shook my head. "She helped me break Gina's hymen the first night," I replied.

"She's definitely something that Lolly," Gareth reiterated.

"That she is, son," I replied.

"Do you know I've just been fucking her?" He asked cruelly. Forgetting, perhaps, he'd already told me that.

I laughed at him. "Well, your brother already did several times, so I guess that's only fair!"

It was Gareth's turn to be shocked. "Adrian got there before me?" He asked.

"We both spent last night fucking the pair of them in every hole and position you could think of!" I told him smugly.

"You fucked them both together at the same time?" Gareth asked incredulously.

"Yes," I replied. "We double penetrated both girls more than once. We spit-roasted both of them more than once. The only thing we didn't do was double vag or double ass, and that's only because both of them are way too tight to do it!"

"Before you even think about it, you're not getting anywhere near Ciara!"

"I haven't thought about it," I lied. "And I would never even contemplate trying, anyway!"

"If Ciara even hints that you've tried or mentioned wanting to try, we're done, you and me!" Gareth said vehemently.

Just to make sure I understand, son," I said. "My new girlfriend is in your room fucking your fiancé, and you've come down here to gloat and tell me that you were fucking her, too, and that I'm not to even think about Ciara in the 'biblical way'?

He thought about it for a while, smiled, and said, "In a nutshell, yes!"

To his surprise, I laughed. Getting up, I hugged him.

"I'd be a bit careful about who you throw that 'asshole' tag at if I was you!" I told him.

He, at least, did have the grace to blush.

He walked out of the room and headed back to his bedroom.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and got back in the tub. Turning on the soothing bubbles, I contemplated what had happened to my life over the last couple of weeks and wondered if I'd lost my daughter to my youngest son and my new girlfriend to my other son and his fiancé.

I really should have known my two girls better, though. I'd only been in the tub about 10 minutes when Lolly walked sexily across the awning floor and climbed in beside me. Gina followed only a few minutes later, strutting brazenly across to the tub. Gina stood on the steps proudly for a few moments just in case there might have been someone watching.

Lolly sat crosswise on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the angle of my jaw. She then rested her head on my shoulder and sighed contentedly.

Gina sat on the circular seat beside me and lifted my arm so she could snuggle into my chest. Lolly's lower legs were resting on her thighs.

"Your boys are going to take Ciara out for a while and then to dinner so us three can have some alone time," Lolly informed me. "They'll be back late cos they're going to the Alex Hills tavern after dinner."

Lifting her head, Lolly looked at me. "Are you really going to ask me to marry you, John?" She asked.

Squeezing her to me as tightly as I could, I said, "Yes. Not right now as I want the boys to get used to you and Gina being around, but very soon, I think."

Smiling, Lolly put her head back on my shoulder. "I might just have to say 'yes' when you do," she informed me.

Gina squealed with delight. "I want in on this, too! Daddy, will you do a formal adoption of me, please?"

Grinning at her, I replied, "It would actually be an 'adult adoption' because you're 18 or older, but, yes, baby girl, I'd love to make it official that I'm your father!"

"You already looked into it?" She asked.

"When I adjusted my will to ensure you were included," I answered. "Once your mum and I marry, the clause to add her is already written and ready to go in."

With tears in their eyes, both girls kissed and hugged me.

"My own daddy for real and for keeps," Gina said tearily. "I don't believe it! I've wanted to know who my actual father was for years, and now you're here. You're real and want to be with me!"

"Always, my girl," I told her with a lump in my throat. "If I'd known you existed, I would have come and found you years earlier!"

Lolly reiterated something she had said on the afternoon she revealed the secret of Gina's origins to me.

"I always knew we'd meet again. The spirits have decided now is the right time."

I won't bore you with how Lolly, Gina and I spent the rest of the day and evening, reader, as it's all pretty much a repeat of our earlier sexcapades. The only real exception is I gave Gina a repeat performance of how I had made love to her mother earlier with very similar results. I didn't just fuck my daughter as I had done before. I made love to her.

In the end, after she had come down from the stupendous orgasm I had given her, Gina hugged me ferociously to her and said, "I love you, daddy!"

Hugging her fiercely, I kissed her and replied, "I love you, too, baby girl."

After this extended weekend, I still took my usual Monday and Tuesday off, the three of us kind of evolved into an ongoing relationship.

I also started to take Sundays off, so Lolly would drive herself and Gina over mid-morning and stay with me until Wednesday morning. We spent many a joyful hour fucking each other in every way we could imagine.

Gina and Lolly would also 'entertain' my youngest as well. Sometimes them together, sometimes individually, sometimes both of us simultaneously.

Adrian and Gina had become a bit of an item, often going out together on Friday and Saturday nights. Gina always made Adrian come back to her place those nights, though. I'm sure Adrian didn't mind, as it meant he probably got to fuck Lolly too.

Gina followed through on her promise to 'give Adrian as a gift' to her friend. I'd love to have been a 'fly on the wall' for that event!

Adrian wouldn't give me any details of that night, but a faraway look would come over his face, and he would smile widely whenever I asked.

"It was a fun night!" Is all he would say.

Gina would typically get up and have breakfast with me on Wednesday morning as she got herself ready for Uni. She would drop her mum home before heading to class.

I avoided dropping by their home from Wednesday to Saturday night as I knew I would never leave once I had gotten inside.

Lolly had decided to keep up the rental on her house as it was much closer and more accessible for Gina to get to uni from there than it was from my place out the Redlands way.

I didn't really mind, but the time was getting close for me to ask Lolly to marry me and move in permanently. I wasn't sure she would want to live in the same house as my late wife, but I would cross that bridge when I came to it.

I'd often pass Lolly and Gina's place as I worked around Brisbane. Latrobe Terrace is a reasonably major thoroughfare for Brisbane's eastern suburbs so passing their place was a reasonably regular occurrence.

I'd always look to see who might be parked out front. As you can imagine, Adrian's car was often there, but the biggest surprise was how often Ciara's car was there!

Neither Lolly nor Gina mentioned anything about Ciara's visits, so I remained silent. But I was dying to know if it was just Ciara or whether Gareth came over as well.

I knew Gina flirted with both him and Ciara, but I was pretty sure nothing had happened between the three of them yet. Maybe something with Lolly and Ciara but nothing between her, Gareth and Ciara.

Close to a year passed as we continued to explore and develop our relationship as lovers and family. Then came the fateful night that Welch (pronounced 'Welk') and her sister Raquel crashed into our lives.

It was a Wednesday night in mid-February. The university students hadn't returned for the first semester yet, so night-time cab driving was a low paying waste of time. I usually start much earlier from January to March and concentrate on running the 'grannies' to and from the shops to make sure I kept the meter ticking over.

Thank goodness for all of us I had slept in that morning, so I was working a little later to make up for it. I was to be even more thankful that a fare happened to take me up Latrobe Terrace past Lolly and Gina's residence.

It was about 8.30 pm when I drove past Lolly's place and noticed the front door was wide open, and all the inside lights were on.

I knew that Lolly was meticulous about security from past experiences of taking the girls out and/or staying overnight with them. She was very aware of how vulnerable two women living alone can be to sexual predation.

Lolly had had to be careful with money for so long that she never left a light on in an unoccupied room. Besides, it was dark, so even if she was entertaining a friend or friends, the curtains would have been drawn and the door shut, so I wouldn't have noticed all the lights were on.

An instant sense of foreboding swept over me. I knew something was wrong, maybe seriously wrong!

Pulling up at the Bardon rank, a cab was sitting there, so I virtually threw my passenger out.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go right now!" I told him. "Here's 20 bucks for the cab just there."

I tossed him a lobster2

He hesitated and was about to argue, so I screamed at him, "Get the fuck out of the cab right now! I have an emergency happening, so out!"

Every instinct I had was screaming at me to hurry.

Racing down the approximately 500 metres to Lolly's place, I jumped out of the cab and ran to the door.

Rushing inside, I saw Lolly up on her kitchen table. She was on her knees. They had been spread wide apart. She was naked, and her sex was being displayed to anyone coming to the door. Her clothes had been cut from her body as they were strewn around the table in pieces.

Her lower legs had been tied to her upper ones with coils of rope. Her hands had been bound behind her and were tied to her ankles, also tightly together. Another rope ran from around Lolly's neck to her ankles and was connected to the ropes holding her wrists and ankles together.

An 'O' ring was in her mouth.

Lolly was tossing her head and trying to say something to me. I felt a strong arm go around my throat, and a cloth was forced against my mouth and nose. The world began to go grey. I'd heard of people using chloroform to subdue their prey but never thought it would be used on me!

With a roar, trying to keep myself awake, I threw myself backward as hard as I could. I crashed my assailant against the lintel of the door. With a winded grunt, my assaulter fell off me.

Shaking my head to try and clear it, I backed warily away. What I saw in front of me boggled my mind! It was a tall, handsome woman, maybe less than a full hand shorter than my 6 ft. 4 in. (193 cm.).

She was heavily muscled and extremely buxom. If Lolly and Gina are DDs, this woman had to be at least a double E. She had huge muscled thighs and a big round, taut ass (think Serena Williams in her prime!).

Her arms were well muscled. Most gym-junkie guys would be put to shame by how well built and toned this woman was!

She was wearing a pair of leather hotpants, thigh-high boots and a leather corset.

It was evident that my assailant was ready and able to fight from how she moved. I was fortunate that my father had spent his two years of compulsory military service training with New Zealand's SAS and had taken the time to teach all of his kids, including my sister, how to protect ourselves.

The woman suddenly launched at me, swinging a massive overhand punch. I was so taken aback at being attacked (think of the size of me. Nobody willingly attacks that!) that she very nearly connected.

Managing to slide aside, I pivoted neatly on my left foot and booted her in the ass as she stumbled past me, sending her crashing into the table and nearly knocking Lolly off onto the floor.

Snarling, she rounded on me, holding a knife she had picked up off the table.

'I'm in trouble now,' I thought.

Slashing wildly, the intruder advanced on me again. The wild slashing was just a ruse, though, because when she got close enough, she suddenly switched to an overhand grip and stabbed the knife straight at my guts.

Narrowly missing being disembowelled, I spun away and forced her to stumble past me again. Grabbing the hand that held the knife as she staggered by, unbalanced by missing her target, I swung the woman around and clipped her on the end of the jaw with my right fist.

She went down like a sack of spuds crashing into the door lintel again.

Picking up the knife from where my assailant had dropped it, I rushed over and cut the ropes holding Lolly in the 'hog-tied' position.

Pulling the straps of the 'O' ring undone, I asked, "Any idea who the fuck that is?"

"That disgusting piece of cunt meat," Lolly told me. "Is Welch."

Lolly walked over and kicked the knocked out, spread eagle, Welch in the cunt as hard as she could! There was a loud, meaty thunk as she did.

"The thing is, Welch never goes anywhere without Raquel, her sister. Watch out!" She suddenly yelled at me.

Turning, I felt a glancing blow, fortunately, on the side of my skull. My world turned grey again for a moment.

Staggering backward, I managed to get my forearm up in time to stop another blow. My arm went numb from the elbow down, and I dropped the knife.

My new assailant was swinging, what I assumed to be, a cosh3. It turned out it was a black rubber dildo about 18 in. long and quite thick.

Backing up, again, to give myself room and time, another Amazon of a woman confronted me. I assumed this was Raquel.

Raquel was taller than her sister but not quite as well built. She moved athletically and fearlessly, switching the 'cosh' from hand to hand. I was still a little bewildered as just about everyone I'd ever met wouldn't even dream of attacking someone as big and as obviously well trained as I was.

"What Brigid isn't telling you is that Welch and I are her sisters," Raquel informed me, still searching for an opening to attack. "She belonged to us well before your sorry ass arrived on the scene."

"No, I'm not! And no, I don't!" Lolly averred.

"Our daddy says differently, little Miss Brigid," Raquel added. "This pathetic specimen of cock bearing humanity," indicating me, "can't give you what you need like Welch and I can," Raquel stated.