MILF to Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He complied.

"First of all, Lolly," I asked. "How much of Welch's story can be true?"

A frown crossed Lolly's face. "I think she may have been telling the truth, John." She replied. "Mum and dad's marriage was a virtually arranged one within the church. I knew he had been a missionary in Haiti and there were always rumours around the church that he had been sent home in disgrace."

Adrian noticed that Raquel had almost worked her hands free. Raquel's wrists were a bloodied mess, so she must've been working really hard to get her knots loose.

Walking swiftly over to her, Adrian picked up the discarded chloroform rag. He sniffed at it, coughing and shaking his head, he held it up to me.

"Chloroform, I assume," I told him. "They used it to immobilise the girls and almost me."

He held it over Raquel's mouth and nose until she passed out again.

"What the fuck is going on here, dad, girls?" he asked.

Gina started first.

"Mum had ducked out to the shops to get some milk," she said. "There was a knock on the door. Thinking mum must have forgotten her key, I opened the door. I remember a strong smell, and then I woke up tied to my bed with that one," indicating Raquel, "cutting my clothes off."

Lolly followed.

"The door was shut and locked when I got back from the shops, so I didn't know we were in trouble. Once I had unlocked and stepped through the door, I was grabbed from behind. I woke up on my knees and hogtied up on the kitchen table, completely naked."

Finishing the story, I explained how I happened to be driving past, saw the front door wide open, knew something was wrong, and told of how I had grappled with the two invaders before knocking them both out.

"Why haven't you called the cops?" Adrian asked.

"Because I think we can do a better job of making them leave all of us alone ourselves," I replied.

"What's the plan, then?" He asked.

One of the things I admire about my youngest son the most is that he sees the gist of things quickly and clearly. He had already decided that I was probably right at the uselessness of calling the police.

"Break their spirits by doing what they were planning on doing to Lolly and Gina and by making them enjoy it," I told Adrian. "Lolly's going to set up her camera to take some pictures and a little bit of video so we can threaten to release it if they try to bother us again.

Welch here has a reputation as the cunt queen of the BDSM lesbian society. If we can get video and pictures of her taking cock and enjoying it, it will ruin her reputation and destroy her credibility. Something I'm sure she will want to avoid."

"I have my laptop in the car," Adrian said. "The built-in camera in that will be able to take more video than Lolly's camera. Plus, we'll be able to upload what is on Lolly's camera to the laptop so we can empty the memory card and take some more pictures and video."

"Both of you begin to set up," I instructed Lolly and Adrian. "I'll wake Raquel up and make her take some pills so we can begin to get her cock hard."

Adrian's head snapped around to look at Raquel.

"Raquel's a man?" He asked in disbelief. "I was too busy perving on her gigantic tits to even notice she had a cock!"

"Transgender woman," I corrected. "Born with male genitalia but a woman on the inside."

Shocked, he asked, "What's the plan with her then?"

"Get her hard, then make her cum in either your or my ass. She tells every lesbian she meets that she hates men even more than they do. If we can get videos and pictures of her fucking and cumming in a male's hole, her reputation will also be destroyed."

"That's a job for you, then, dad!" he told me. "I don't want no tranny dick in my ass!"

I had to laugh.

Turning to Gina, I said, "Put the strapon on, and then see if you can use your oral skills to start making Welch wet and ready."

Nodding her head, Gina stepped into the strapon and pulled it up and around her hips. Tying the straps in place, she positioned the base of the 'cock' part against her clitoris.

"Shame this isn't a double-ended one like mine," she muttered. "If I'm going to use it on her, I may as well enjoy it."

"Go and get yours then." I laughed at her.

Gina gave me an embarrassed look and shimmied her way out of the strapon she was wearing. She disappeared down the hallway toward her bedroom. She quickly reappeared wearing her double-ended strapon.

I expected my daughter to kneel and go down on Welch, but she had a better plan. Walking behind the chair Welch was tied to, Gina gently stroked her fingers across Welch's erogenous zones.

Her fingers traced light brushes across Welch's neck and shoulders. Kissing the back of her aunt's neck, Gina traced her fingers along Welch's collarbone before circling slowly down to Welch's stacked bosom.

I could hear Gina whispering in her aunt's ear.

"You're very beautiful, Aunty," Gina whispered to her. "Mum and I would have eagerly submitted to you if you'd just asked. I love your big full titties, and I'd have sucked and licked your nipples gladly. Does your pussy taste sweet, Aunty? Would you like your niece to lick your clitoris and tongue your vulva?"

Gina may not have been as experienced as her mother was at seducing another woman, but she was certainly giving it a red hot go! I wasn't confident it would work but figured it was worth a try.

I should have had more faith in my daughter because, unwillingly, Welch groaned when Gina gently circled her nipples with her forefingers.

Feeling as proud as a communist farmer with two cows, I turned my attention to Raquel.

Taking the gag out of her mouth, I woke Raquel up like I had woken her sister.

I forced two Viagra pills into her mouth and one of the pink pills. Holding her mouth closed, I blew into her nose, just like you do when you want your dog to swallow his flea and tick pill.

The trick worked. With a convulsive shudder, Raquel swallowed the pills.

"They'll take between 15 and 30 minutes to take effect," I said to Lolly. "She needs to be already a little horny when they kick in, otherwise, she won't go hard, she'll just get a headache and possibly vomit."

"I'll take care of it," Lolly reassured me. "Raquel's an even bigger anal slut than I am. If I tongue her ass then fist her, she'll go harder than a cut diamond."

"She uses her cock to fuck with, then?" I asked Lolly.

Nodding, Lolly said, "She calls it her 'built in' strapon. She loves fucking inexperienced lesbians in the ass with it. She says making new girls cum from anal sex with her girl cock makes them hers forever." Lolly shrugged. "She may even be right because she always seemed to have an endless queue of eager young things just old enough to fuck to choose from."

"We'll tie her face down on the table, then," I said. "Once you have her humming, we'll shove a vibrator up her ass on high and use the ties from one of the strapons to hold it in place whilst we '4 dick' Welch."

"'4 dick' Welch? 2 in her cunt, one in her ass, one in her mouth?" Adrian queried.

"I doubt we'll get the two strapons in either Welch's ass or cunt," Lolly surmised. "When it comes to penetrative sex, she is strictly a giver, so her holes will be very tight."

"Then she will suffer a lot of pain as her ass is being gaped before she gets any pleasure, isn't she?" I replied uncaringly. "I'm pretty sure she wasn't going to care if fucking you was enjoyable for you or not!"

"An ass does stretch further and more quickly than a cunt," Adrian chimed in, "Or at least that's what the porn videos would have you believe. Some of the things I've seen porn stars take up their asses are way bigger than what I've seen put in their cunts."

"Adrian and I will get Raquel up on the table. Why don't you see if you can't help Gina get Welch ready for us all to fuck?" I instructed Lolly.

We all turned toward where Gina was working on arousing her aunt.

Gina had one hand on Welch's right breast and was sensuously circling Welch's nipple with her thumb. Gina had reached down and across Welch's body with her other hand and was busily flicking and fingering Welch's clit and dipping a finger into Welch's cunt before running that same finger around Welch's pleasure nub. Gina was exchanging passionate kisses with Welch as she did this.

Gina's fingers were glistening with Welch's pussy juices, a testament to her success in turning her aunt on.

In between kisses, Gina was still murmuring to her aunty.

"You're so sexy, Aunty," Gina moaned. "I wonder what your pussy juices taste like. Hmmm ... watch me, Aunty. I will dip my two fingers into your tight pussy, then taste your essence."

Gina licked the very erotic part of Welch's lips at the corner of her mouth, then pulled her head back so Welch could indeed watch as Gina dipped her first two fingers into her cunt. Welch moaned as she avidly watched Gina's fingers sink into her quim.

Sniffing at her fingers theatrically then placing them in her mouth, Gina moaned, "Mmmm ... mmm ... mmm ... Oh, Aunty Welch, you taste so divine! Maybe this pretty girl, your very sexy niece, should kneel and lick your pussy? Would you like for your barely legal age niece to lick your pussy juices, Aunty Welch?"

Gina had taken more than a year off her actual age, obviously, but Welch wasn't to know that!

Welch groaned deeply and achingly. She was trying desperately to hump her hips up at Gina's probing fingers but finding it impossible to move.

With a look of pride on her face, Lolly said, "You know what? I think Gina has it covered!"

"Start stretching Welch's arsehole so it will take the strapons, then," I instructed Lolly. "I'll call you when we have Raquel in place."

Adrian ducked out to the car to grab his laptop. Coming in and closing the door, he asked, "Where are we going to do her?"

"On the floor in front of the couch, I reckon. You should be able to set the laptop on the floor beside us to get a good view of everything."

Adrian set the laptop up before coming over to me to help with moving Raquel to the kitchen table.

Raquel was only bound at the wrists and ankles, so picking her up by the armpits and dragging her across was a simple matter.

I had tied Raquel's hands behind her back, so I asked Adrian to grab one of her wrists as I untied them so that I could re-tie her with her hands stretched above her head. I needn't have bothered, though, as Raquel was off in Never Never Land. She was bopping her head to some music only she could hear.

I untied her ankles and then re-tied each one to the table's legs.

Raquel's girlie cock had already risen to about half-mast as the effects of the Viagra and little pink pill set in.

Looking in the leather bag, I found a sizeable vibrator, one that was at least as big as my cock, and applied some lube, which I also got out of the bag, to it, and Raquel's starfish, before shoving it deep into Raquel's ass.

The vibrator scraped across Raquel's prostate as I pushed it into her causing her girlie cock to twitch and stiffen up.

Twisting the end of the vibrator to turn it on sent delicious sensations through her prostate and into the base of Raquel's dick. She immediately began to leak precum from the eye of her lady cock.

Picking up the strapon Gina had discarded, I tied it in the reverse of how it is usually used. It kept the vibrator firmly in Raquel's ass and pressed hard against her prostate.

Experimentally I grabbed the 'cock' part of the strapon, arcing salaciously up from Raquel's ass. For all the world, it looked like she had a stiff cock growing out of her ass. I pulled and pushed on it like I was wanking off a cock.

Raquel moaned appreciatively and started to hump back at the invading vibrator.

Lolly was right. Raquel was a total anal slut!

Leaving Raquel to marinate in her pill and sexual high, I turned back to Welch.

Lolly was on her knees, tonguing Welch's clit and vulva with the first two fingers of her right hand buried in Welch's ass.

Gina had somehow managed to climb up on the chair and straddle Welch's head. She had discarded her strapon and was teasing her Aunty by moving her snatch back and forth just out of reach of Welch's tongue that was questing through the 'O' ring.

She was still whispering sexily to her aunt.

"Hmm ... hmmm ... hmm ... That's it, Aunty Welch, smell your niece's sweet pussy. I'm so wet, Aunty. Can you see how wet I am? I bet you can't wait to taste your sister's daughter's sweet little vagina!"

Holding the back of the chair, Gina lowered her hips down, reached behind her left thigh, and squeezed Welch's left breast. Holding it up, Gina rubbed her wet pussy across Welch's left nipple.

"Oh, Aunty, how does that feel? Does my hot wet pussy on your nipple make you want to cum? I bet it does. I bet your sister's tongue in your fanny feels so divine. Oh, and the fingers in your ass. How long since anyone fucked you, Aunty? How long since you had family making love to you instead of you forcing them to have sex?"

It was apparent Welch was about to explode into an orgasm. Her whole body was trembling, her breath was coming in short panted gasps, her eyes kept rolling back, and sweat was running out of every pore.

"Fuck is this hot!" Adrian said. He had stripped down to naked and was fondling his rampant almost 10 in. cock.

Sitting up, Lolly said, "She's as ready as she's going to be," indicating Welch. "I was able to get four fingers in her almost down to my thumb."

Nodding, I said to the girls, "Put the strapons back on and lie on the floor with your bums pressed up against each other. You'll have one upper thigh over the other's upper thigh and one below. Get as close together as you can. You're both pretty flexible, so you should be able to press right up against each other."

The girls complied.

"Lolly, you'll have the camera, so you'll either be able to do a crunch and hold it to take some pictures and video of Welch's ass being lowered onto your 'cocks' or rest on one hand whilst holding the camera with the other."

Lolly nodded.

"Gina, you'll need to do something like your mum's going to be doing so you can hold the 2 'cocks' together until they're inside Welch."

It only took a bit of working out before the two girl's perinea were fitted snugly against each other, with Lolly already taking some preliminary pictures to see how it was going to look.

Adrian and I walked across to where Welch was still writhing and moaning with her eyes closed from being so close to cumming. Her eyes flew open as she felt me undoing the ropes holding her to the chair.

She started shouting something at us, but it was utterly incomprehensible coming through the ring.

I re-tied the ropes to tie her ankles to her wrists, holding her in that semi-reposed, wide kneed stance.

Grabbing her under an armpit and behind a knee, Adrian and I were able to reasonably easily lift Welch off the chair and over to where the girls were lying.

The position I had tied Welch in had her perfectly positioned for what we were about to do to her. Walking up either side of the girls until we had Welch over the two 'cocks' that Gina was holding together, we began to lower her down.

Gina verbally guided us until Welch's anus was just above the two dicks.

Lowering Welch down until we could feel some resistance, we held her there as Gina positioned the heads of the two cocks at Welch's ring.

Lolly was busily snapping away with her camera. I would think all the Pilates and Yoga she does meant she could hold herself in the crunch position almost indefinitely.

"It's going to be tight, boys," Gina said, "I'm guessing it will hurt a lot as her ass stretches over the two cocks!"

"Good," I said indifferently.

Feeling something probing at her ass had Welch shaking her head in denial and trying her best to wriggle free. She stood no chance as Adrian and I are both big strong men.

"Lower her down some more," Gina instructed.

We let Welch slip a little lower.

"The heads have slipped through her knot," Gina said. "You can lower her down now."

Sweating a little, we let Welch down until her ass was firmly against the two girls' pelvic areas.

Welch was giving out deep explosive grunts as her ass tried to accommodate the two rubberised plastic cocks buried in it.

"Push down on Welch's shoulder," I instructed Adrian. "Let's start getting her accustomed to being fucked in the ass."

Adrian nodded, then said, "Let me check the laptop camera first to make sure we're capturing this properly."

We were, so he took his position back at Welch's shoulder.

"Ready? 1, 2, 3, push!" I said. "Release. Push. Release."

We built up a steady rhythm.

Because Adrian had carefully positioned the laptop's camera, it was only showing Welch from her breasts down. Our legs and feet were out of shot, and it looked like Welch was voluntarily riding the two dildos in her ass.

"Don't worry about the sound," Adrian said. "I'll edit our voices out and add some porn star sound effects later."

Without her face in the shot, I wasn't sure how well it would work as a blackmail tool, but then I noticed Lolly and Gina were passing the camera back and forth between them to get pictures of Welch from the front and the back.

"Now the difficult part comes," I said. "We have to make Welch enjoy this."

"She's already enjoying it more than she'd like to admit," Gina piped in.

"Yeah," Lolly added. "Her pussy is as hot as hell against my pubic bone, and she's leaking pussy juices all over me."

I high fived Adrian over Welch's head.

Welch was shaking her head and trying to grunt denials.

"O, o, o, o," was all that came out.

I had another look in the leather bag that Welch had brought into the house and found a 'lady finger' vibrator. Turning it on, I handed it to Lolly.

Welch was facing her, so Lolly held the camera in one hand and touched the tip to Welch's clit, taking plenty of pictures as she did so.

To everyone's surprise, including Welch's, Welch exploded into an orgasm.

Trying to deny what she was doing, Welch kept shaking her head, but her body was calling her a liar. As Lolly circled her clit with the vibrator's tip, Welch grunted and came again. Tears were leaking from her eyes as she came for the 3rd time.

I grabbed the camera off of Lolly. Lolly immediately placed her thumb on Welch's clit and pushed the vibrator into Welch's cunt. Pushing it up and back, Lolly quickly found Welch's Gspot.

With an almost scream of frustration at her body's betrayal, Welch exploded into another series of orgasms as Lolly dragged the vibrator back and forth across her 'most intimate space'.

I was taking plenty of pics of the vibrator in Welch's cunt and short videos of her face as she came.

Welch was involuntarily thrusting her hips up and down, all the movement her binds would allow, in time with her orgasms. Causing the two strapon cocks to move in and out of her now gaping ass.

I recorded a few seconds of her 'voluntarily' fucking herself on the two invading protuberances in her ass.

Gina sat up doing a virtual split, reached around Welch's torso, and cupped Welch's oversized teetahs in her tiny hands. Squeezing and pulling on Welch's nipples caused even more orgasms to rip through Welch.

"Stick your dick in her now, brother!" Gina instructed Adrian. "She's about to explode and lose all control!"

Lying back down, pulling her auntie's shoulders and body with her, stretching Welch's thigh muscles brutally, Gina continued to pull on and tweak Welch's nipples.

Still shaking her head in denial of what was happening and what was about to happen, Welch started trying to shout again.

Only another series of mumbled "O, o, o's came out through the 'O' ring.

Shuffling up with his feet on either side of Lolly, Adrian knelt with his ass on Lolly's upper stomach area and a little on her generous bosom took hold of his long thick turgid cock and guided it into Welch's cunt.