MILF to Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Further down, it will read 'See Raquel Somners fucking her man in the ass. Watch, in awe, as she fills her man with seed!' will be what I call first heading for your clips." I informed Raquel and then showed her the clip of her dick slipping into my ass.

Because of the extreme close-up of this pic, it was impossible to tell if I was lowering myself onto Raquel or if Raquel was pushing into me.

"The voice-over guy will say, 'Look at the bliss on Raquel Somners' face as her beautiful lady cock penetrates her male lover'," I told her, showing a clip of one of her 'cum faces'.

Because I'm exceptionally hairy, it was obvious I was male. My cock was in the shot to dispel any doubt that I was a masculine male.

"So, ladies," I asked them. "What do you think I should do with these clips? By the time Adrian edits them all together and adds sound effects, they'll make one hell of a movie, don't you both agree?

The sisters sat looking at me, horrified. Raquel broke first and buried her head in Welch's shoulder.

"I'm ruined!" She bawled into Welch's naked shoulder. "They made me fuck and cum in a man! How can I face my BDSM sorority sisters ever again?"

There was still a little defiance in Welch left.

Squaring her shoulders and sitting more upright, she said, "You wouldn't dare publish it," she informed me. "It shows all of you, including your precious daughter, molesting and raping two innocent women. You'll all go to jail!"

"That, Ms Welch, is true!" I riposted. "But think of the publicity this case is going to get. There won't be a porn watcher or BDSM scenester left in the country, or maybe even in the world, that won't have watched the movie. How will you explain your obvious enjoyment of what we were doing to you?"

"Even if the woman orgasms, it's still rape!" Welch stated.

"I agree, Ms Somners. Still won't stop everyone whose fearful respect you demand from loving watching you being taken down a step or three dozen!"

We had her! The last of her defiance collapsed, and she slumped down in the chair.

Raquel was huddled in on herself, muttering in self-loathing about having 'fucked some useless cock bearing male in the ass and cumming.'

"What do you want?" Welch asked me.

"Nothing except your continued absence from our lives," I told Welch.

I could see Gina was surreptitiously trying to get my attention in the corner of my eye.

"I think Gina wants to add something," I said.

"You can continue to try and fool everyone, including your sister and yourself, about how much you enjoyed what we all did to you if you want, my chocolate cock Aunty," cruelly reminding Welch what she had called her as Welch came, over and over, again.

"But we all know it's a lie! If you promise to stay away from all of us, I will give you a number you can contact me on. You may message me when you want to experience something like this again, and I may let you travel up and be my slave for the weekend. What do you say, Aunty cum swallower? Would you like to come and serve your pretty young niece again? I'll even invite Adrian around so you can get some big cock, if you're very good at serving me!"

Welch shook her head in denial, but her nipples had gone hard, and she had squirmed her hips as Gina told her what she could enjoy, so it was obvious Welch's body and subconscious were betraying her again.

Welch exhaled explosively, "Alright!" She said. "We'll go back to Sydney, and you'll never see or hear from us ever again. But if those videos ever get leaked, I'll come after you all with 100 of my lesbian sisters!"

She was trying to salvage something from the wreckage of her defeat.

I walked around and cut the bonds holding the sisters down.

Strutting as proudly as she could manage, Welch walked over to the couch where an unseen suitcase had been stowed. Dressing in something more suitable than leather fetish wear for public travel Welch helped the still bawling Raquel to her feet and encouraged Raquel into her street clothes, too.

Stuffing all the leather wear into the now empty bag, Welch stood up and said to me, "Can you call us a cab, please?"

"Come with me," I told her and walked them out to the road.

Sure enough, it was only a matter of moments before a cab rolled down the hill.

Shutting the car door behind them, I watched, satisfied, as they drove off, never to be heard from, without invitation, again.

I walked back inside.

"Get a change of clothes for tomorrow," I demanded of the girls. "You're moving in with me tonight! You can take the flat above the garage if you want, but you're staying at my place from now on!"

There were details to work out, reader, as you well know, but the most significant advantage of being reasonably affluent is that you have money to make things happen!

Epilogue.

Five years later:

Lolly and I got married on the same day as Gareth married Ciara. It was a beautiful double ceremony held in the middle of August that same year. We had the ceremony on the front lawn of my home. Adrian acted as best man for me, Gina as matron of honour for Lolly.

Clive, the irascible old prick, did the ceremony. It turns out one of his many talents was being a marriage celebrant. Fortunately, he didn't just wear his usual attire of stubbie shorts, flip flops, and shearer's singlet.

The cheeky old bugger blatantly squeezed both Lolly's and Ciara's ass as he made them kiss him on the cheek before telling them to turn to us and recite their vows.

Gareth and Ciara moved into the flat, so it finally got some use. They've almost saved enough for a house deposit, so they'll be moving out shortly. I'll be sad, for sure.

Yes, reader, I could have easily paid their deposit for them, probably bought them a house, but it's much better that they do it for themselves. Besides, Gareth insisted he wanted to save the money himself.

Gina and Adrian became a permanent item and took up residence in the spare bedroom with the en suite described earlier. I was still regularly woken by Gina giving me a blow job as I slept beside her mother. Lolly just laughed at me when I 'complained'.

The 2 of them moved, about two years ago, first to Thailand, then to Vietnam, where nobody knows or cares that they're half-brother and sister. The stop in Thailand was so Adrian could get 'fixed', and Gina could have her tubes tied. They didn't want to risk incest babies.

They run a homeless woman shelter there and an orphanage, both on the same premises. Gina's nursing degree comes in handy looking after these waifs, as do Adrian's mechanical engineering skills.

Adrian tells me Welch comes and visits at least once a month. The bastard won't tell me any details, though! All he will say is this:

"Let me put it this way, dad. Welch certainly isn't the top when she stays with us!"

Two years after getting married, and with the help of IVF, Lolly and I had twin daughters. They're non-identical, of course, but they are gorgeous! Mind you, what father doesn't think his daughters are the prettiest in the world?

I sold my cab and gave up the lease of the two others. I'm currently trying to hone my golf game to the level I can try to make Australia's senior professional tour. I was lucky as I sold right at the very top of the market, so money will never be a problem.

Lolly finished her Masters and works in Brisbane's premier infectious diseases clinic. For some unfathomable reason, readers, she is extremely popular with all of the male doctors and most of the female ones. Let me simply say that she fills out a uniform very pleasingly! She sometimes has problems with the other nurses for some reason. I think they turn green in her presence.

I had thought this would be the end of my story and journey with you, reader, but it occurs to me that I haven't written about receiving a weird Facebook message purporting to be from Lauren, Lolly's sister, asking if she could bring Lolly's mum and aunt to visit with us.

What do you think, reader? Shall I attempt to complete the trifecta of Shephard women and seduce her mother? Grandmother, mother, and daughter; that would be one awesomely erotic triple, wouldn't it? Maybe I could see if I can add the quadrella of her sister and the quintuple of her aunt?

The End.

  1. Slang for remaining quiet.
  2. Australian slang for a $20 note.
  3. A rubber-coated steel pipe that is used to knock out a victim before robbing them.