MILF's "Punishment" Pt. 02

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF's punishment for having too much fun.
1.9k words
4.13
7.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of a MILF's "punishment" for having too much naughty fun at a bar with a Caucasian gentleman she picked up on Friday night.

The MILF is a beautiful Chinese lady in her forties living in Singapore. She is 5 foot 5, curvy and voluptuous, has a nice set of tits and is gym fit. Always naughty, always eager to please and apparently has no qualms about pleasing other men in front of her husband.

Saturday Morning.

It's 10 am and my wife just opened her eyes. She was still in the dress the night before. Her hair was in a mess and her make up was all over the place. The sheets she was lying on were stained with her make up and juices.

She realised she was alone in bed. I was in the kitchen making breakfast. She got up and headed straight into the shower to clean up.

She took her time in the shower, making sure every inch of her was cleaned from the night before. She checked herself in the shower, inspecting every mark that was left on her body, especially the hickies on her tits.

When she got out, I was in the bedroom with her coffee. She came over and gave me a hug. I gave her a warm morning kiss on her lips. She appreciated the love I was showing her and started to enjoy her coffee.

I asked how she was feeling. She said she was fine, except for a little hangover. I asked her if she remembered anything from last night and she said partly. I asked her if she remembered that she owed me for what happened last night as she said yes. Then she fell into my arms and held me tight, hoping I would go easy on her. Not a chance.

The day flew past quickly. It happens when one has kids and a ton of things to do on a weekend. By ten PM, the kids were in bed and the fun was just starting.

My wife and I retired to our bedroom, ready to turn in for the night. She was hoping that I had forgotten her "punishment" but not a chance. I had been waiting for this for a while.

When she came to bed and ready to sleep, I asked her if she was ready. She was confused for a second but knew what was coming up.

My wife is not a kiss and tell person and the thing she hates most was being interrogated, but that was exactly what I had in mind.

I told her I wanted to hear about all the juicy details from last night but counter proposed by offering a blowjob. I wasn't ready to go that easy and she resigned to an interrogation.

I asked her his name and for a second she couldn't quite remember. She said when I left for the loo, he came over and said hi. He was polite, confident and charming, all the qualities that ticked her boxes.

He didn't come on strong or arrogant and that caught her attention. He was full of compliments of her and she took them all in.

She said the usual small talk took place and he started getting touchy after she began giggling to what he said. In a way, she knew she was leading him on, giving him permission to be bold.

As the conversations progressed to flirting, she started to get wet. And when they started dancing, she was soaked. The alcohol and his masculine scent was working for her. She was taken in. She was charmed. She was aroused.

As I listened intently to her recalling what happened the night before, I began to feel aroused. I began to realise that this woman I love so much, the mother of my children, the person who has been in most of my life, was human. She has weaknesses, despite not showing any often. She is just like most women, she likes attention, she wants to be desired, she wants to feel sexy, she wants to feel that she is worth fighting for, not by me but by random strangers.

She carried on spilling the details of the night. She said as they danced and got pushed closed to each other on the dancefloor, she felt free and young again. She was touching him as much as she was being touched. Feeling up this tall, lean, fine specimen of a man she had just met. She admitted she forgot about me for a while and I didn't blame her. When they went back to the bar for a drink, she felt like she was on a date with him, and was ready to do more with him.

As they hung out by the bar, she felt relaxed and safe. She leaned onto him and gave him access to her. She was grinding her ass into his groin, feeling his growing erection. He had his hand on her ass and she lifted her dress to give him more access. He took the chance and felt her up under her dress. He ran his finger gently along the seams of her G-string and she was on fire below. He was enjoying it and she could tell as she felt her member growing bigger with her hand. He was whispering dirty thoughts into her ears and they didn't sound vulgar as she was thinking the same things.

She turned around and gave him a deep wet kiss. Their first kiss on the dancefloor was accidental. This one was intentional, driven by hormones, alcohol and primal needs that needed to be satisfied. She was wet and felt her juices dripping down her thighs so she excused herself to go clean up. While in the loo, she asked herself what she was doing, all these inappropriate things with a stranger while the man she loves all her life is standing just 10 feet away watching her every move. She was confused. Her heart was saying no but her body and sex was saying yes, yes, yes. She decided before she came out she wanted more. She took off her soaked G String and walked out of the loo.

As she was describing this part, I could see the sense of guilt and remorse in her eyes. She was almost tearing up but I didn't want her to stop. I was enjoying the story too much. Besides, I am learning more and more about this woman I love from this and this bodes well for our future adventures together.

She took a deep breath before exiting the loo that evening. There was a decision to make at the time. Either to put a stop to everything or carry on to see where this will lead to. "These opportunities don't come around too often." she said to herself.

She decided to push on. Not to make me feel left out, she also decided also to hand her soaked panties to me, as a treat for me, and boy was she right. I was pleasantly surprised when she did. She walked back to the lucky gentleman, this time with nothing between his hand and her sex.

At this point of the confession, I poured her a glass of wine to ease her nerves. She appreciated it. I wanted her to continue sharing the juicy details as it was making me aroused. She never liked kissing and telling, never liked to admit to any wrongdoing, never liked to share intimate details of her past. She would rather suck cock then to share intimate details about herself she said before, but this time, she had no choice. She may have to do both.

She took two sips of the red wine and I could see her getting visibly more relaxed. She continued with the confession.

She said she went back to him with renewed confidence. He had already bought another round. A real gentleman she thought to herself. Without saying a word, she took the glass and went back to leaning up against him, this time making sure her ass made contact with his groin.

He continued where he previously left off, his hands exploring her ass and thighs. This time, he felt something different, no fabric under her dress! He was surprised but pleasantly I was sure. He whispered into her ear, "naughty!", and she took his hand and led him to the area below her bare bum.

He didn't hesitate. He began feeling around, his fingers touching her juices. She said he was gentle, just the way she liked it. His fingers explored around, coming into contact with her openings from behind. She didn't resist and instead positioned herself to allow him more access.

He needed no second invitation and began to push one finger into her welcoming pussy. She let out a little silent moaning but composed herself. He got bolder and began to add another finger, working up a slow but consistent rhythm with his hands as he invaded her pussy.

My wife said at this point she was completely free. She had lost control. A stranger had 2 fingers exploring the inside of her pussy and she liked it. It was dirty, it was primal and it was what she wanted. She felt no guilt, just pure lust.

At this point, I reached under her night dress and into her panties. She was startled but didn't fight back. She was wet, sitting there recalling the events from the night before.

She was starting to ease up. I could see she was getting conflicted. Aroused and guilty at the same time.

I said, "Time to show me what he did."

So I stood her up and I leaned against the wall. She turned her back to me and leaned in, trying her best to reenact what she did last night. She pushed her ass against me, lifting her night dress to feel me better. She could feel my erection forming. Without asking, she pulled down her panties and guided my hand to the wet pussy from behind, just like the Gentleman did the night before.

She parted her legs and invited me in. She was soaked when I explored her. She started grinding as my fingers found her opening. I easily inserted two fingers into her gaping pussy and she let out a moan and continued grinding my fingers.

I pushed my fingers in deeper and started to move them around. She moaned louder and louder.

This was no punishment, this was enjoyment for her. She didn't want me to stop. She wanted me to invade her with more force and go deeper. She bent over on the bed to give me more access. I moved my hand more quickly, building up a steady rhythm. She was moving to the beat, enjoying every one of my strokes...

Before I knew it, she tended up, her pussy constricted and she came. She screamed into a pillow and wave after wave of orgasms flowed through her body.

After ten waves or so, she collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

She had won this time. What started out as an embarrassing confession session for her had turned into a pleasure session. Again she had gotten the better of me, using her sex very well to get out of an ackward situation.

However, the night is not over yet and I was not done.

To be continued...