MILF's "Punishment" Pt. 04

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF's punishment for having too much fun.
1.7k words
3.94
7.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of a Singaporean MILF's "punishment" for having too much naughty fun at a bar with a Caucasian gentleman she picked up on Friday night.

The MILF is a beautiful Chinese lady in her forties living in Singapore. She is five foot five, curvy and voluptuous. She has a nice set of tits and is gym fit. Always naughty, always eager to please and apparently has no qualms about pleasing other men in front of her husband.

She has been "punished" over the past two nights by her husband for her indiscretions on Friday and more is to come.

Sunday Morning.

It was 10 am on a very unusual Sunday Morning. My dear wife had just woken up, and was struggling to get out of bed. I could understand why. Over Friday and Saturday, she had been brought to orgasms by two different sets of fingers, taken cum in her mouth from two different men and fucked to climax a number of times, and the weekend is not over yet.

I walked into the bed room with a cup of hot coffee and she was pleasantly surprised by it. I showed her the remnants of the night dress that I ripped off her the night before and she smiled. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for a Sunday with the kids.

Sunday flew by quickly. Brunch with the kids, visit to the park and dinner at a friend's place. All the while, I didn't discuss what happened over the past two nights with my wife, only exchanging dirty looks from time to time. However, I did notice a change in her. She was wearing a revealing sundress all day and underneath was a set of matching lacy bra and thongs.

Throughout the day, she was unusually chatty and flustered, almost flirty. Her dress was revealing and there were a few wardrobe malfunctions through the day, resulting in flashes of her sexy lingerie being exposed. She didn't seem to mind and was almost proud of it. She had been enjoying champagne since brunch and I could see it having an effect on her. I even caught our male friends checking out her exposed thighs and cleavage at dinner.

Just before dinner while she was getting the food ready in our friend's kitchen by herself, I surprised her by patting her bum under her flowing dress. She turned around and grinned naughtily at me and smiled. I could faintly feel the moisture in her thong.

Evening.

Drinks flowed throughout dinner and by the time we left for home, the kids were half asleep and my wife was high from the alcohol and I think from the teasing she had been doing. When we got home, the kids were out cold and we tucked them into bed, getting ready to retire to our bedroom.

In the Bedroom.

As soon as we entered our bedroom, I spun my wife around and pushed her against the bedroom wall. She was a little surprised but was too high to resist. I reached down to her thighs with my right hand and slowly moved my fingers up her inner thighs. She glared at me but said nothing. Before I could reach the seams of her G-String, I felt moisture. Her juices had dripped down her inner thighs. I continued to probe, reaching my fingers to the front of her G-string. It was soaked. Without hesitation, I reached under her fabric for a closer inspection.

Her pussy was soaked. I slipped two fingers into her with ease and she moaned. She reached down and grabbed my right hand, not to move them away, but to push my fingers deeper and deeper into her. She was using my fingers to make her cum, enjoying the invasion into her privates.

I stopped before she could climax and pushed her down to her knees in front of me. She knew exactly what she needed to do without asking. She unbuckled my belt and pants, and let my pants fall to the ground. Slowly she pulled down my briefs and let me semi-erected penis spring out. Slowly she rubbed my shaft against her cheeks and started feeling up my member softly with her fingers.

She then stuck out her tongue and started slowly licking my balls, before moving her tongue slowly up my shaft to my head. She repeated the motions slowly until my penis was fully coated with her saliva. All this while, her fingers did not stop caressing and feeling my now fully erected penis. I was in heaven, as any man would if there were a sexy mummy on her knees in front of him worshipping his cock.

My wife started planting soft kisses on the head of my penis, spreading out the pre-cum over the head and in a swift motion, swallowed my whole penis in her mouth.

She took as much as she could before my head hitting the back of her throat causing her to gag a little. She was never one for deepthroat but she is trying. She slurped on my cock as she pulled it out and repeated the motion. Her fingers were now on my balls and ass, tickling and teasing them.

I grabbed hair at the back of her head and started pulling her in, face fucking her. She didn't resist and continued to play along. I knew what she was doing, she was trying to blowjob her way out of trouble again, but it was not going to be so easy.

I pulled her to her feet by the arms and pushed her onto the bed. Then I climbed up over her with my cock over her face. She was caught by surprise and didn't protest. I then began to push my erected penis to her mouth and she took it in. I was feeding her cock and she liked it.

I was nearing a climax from the oral that she was giving but this time I wanted to try something else, something more brutal.

I reached down to the collar of her beautiful sundress and pulled. The sundress easily fell apart, revealing her sexy lingerie set she had on. She was surprised and a little upset as it was one of her favorite dresses. I didn't care as I will be buying her more after this, more revealing and sexy ones.

Ater her dress was ripped to shreds, I reached for her bra and did the same thing. The place material didn't hold up very well and disintegrated easily, allowing her ample bosoms to fall out.

I mauled her tits and pinched her nipples. She let out a little moan. I then push my penis back into her mouth. She sucked it with all her effort, hoping that I would cum soon, but no.

As my cock was filling her mouth and she was doing her best to service me, I reached down to her G-string and grabbed the hem. I gave it a pull and it snapped away into my hand. I withdrew my cock and stuffed the lacy material into her mouth. I then proceeded to get on top of her and spread her legs.

She was soaking down below and I could feel it as I laid between her wide open legs. She was mumbling something, trying to say something through the material in her mouth.

I grabbed both her wrists with my left hand and held them down above her head, forcing her to arch back and push her tits up against me. With my free right hand, I did what I did last night, I reached under her left leg and lifted it up to force her legs further apart.

I trusted deeper and deeper into her. She moaned and began to struggle. Strong as she might be, I was stronger and aroused. I trusted harder, violating her pussy as she tried to resist. I felt powerful and later I realised that she pretended to resist to feel even more desired.

Final Punishment.

I fucked her relentless for 10 minutes or so before flipping her over and took her from behind. I was closed to a climax but I wasn't done yet.

I pulled out of her and reached into her pussy with my right hand to grab two fingers full of her juice and rubbed them on her asshole. She flinched when she felt my fingers on her asshole.

With my right hand, I guided my cock head to the opening of her asshole. She started to struggle. She had never been taken in the ass before. The closest I got was a finger in her ass, but this time I will go further.

With a slow steady thrust, I pushed myself deeper into her virgin asshole. She let out a muffled scream but with the G-string stuffed in her mouth, it wasn't loud enough to wake the kids.

I got deeper and deeper, working my way into the glorious hole of hers. It was tight and she was clenching up, trying to keep me out. I pushed two of my fingers up her pussy and she began to relax herself. I was in and enjoying it. My wife's pussy is tight but this is something else. I began to build a rhythm and she began to relax more and enjoy it.

After a while, she stopped resisting and started grinding to my rhythm. She was enjoying it as much as I was. It was a new experience for both of us and I am glad we discovered it together.

With a few more thrusts, I let out a grunt and shot a huge load into her ass. She moved with my rhythm, clenching her ass in time, as if she was trying to squeeze my cum into her virgin hole.

I gave my last spurt and pulled myself out. I let go of her and fell on the bed next to her. She stopped struggling and laid there exhausted.

Over the past three nights, my wife had been fingered by two men, sucked the cocks of two men, taken cum in her mouth from two men, fucked relentlessly and sodomized, and through the course of it all, climaxed countless times. It was supposed to be punishment for her bad behaviour but in the end she won, big time.

I have a feeling this is the beginning of a new adventure of sexual discovery for us...