MILF's "Punishment" Pt. 03

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF's punishment for having too much fun.
1.3k words
3.46
7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of a MILF's "punishment" for having too much naughty fun at a bar with a Caucasian gentleman she picked up on Friday night.

The MILF is a beautiful Chinese lady in her forties living in Singapore. She is five foot five, curvy and voluptuous. She has a nice set of tits and is gym fit. Always naughty, always eager to please and apparently has no qualms about pleasing other men in front of her husband.

Interrogation.

My wife just had a massive orgasm and was slumped on our bed catching her breath. I had just fingered her into an orgasm after asking her to reenact what happened between her and a nice Caucasian Gentleman she picked up last night.

With my fingers covered in her juices, I leaned down to her and brought my fingers to her lips. She slurped and licked them clean.

She said she was sorry, still feeling guilt from last night, or was she putting on an act? I told her I forgive her but the "punishment" has to go on.

I asked her if she liked it, she replied yes.

I asked her if she liked it last night, she said, "yes."

I asked her if she felt guilty, she said, "yes."

I asked her if she deserved more punishment, she said, "yes."

With that, I told her it was time to show me how she had sucked the nice gentleman last night.

She sat down at the end of the bed and I sat down next on her on the right, just like they did last night in my car. She started stroking my member over my shorts and grinned at me while looking into my eyes deeply.

She pulled down my shorts and took out my member and started feeling it all over with her fingers. She had never done this to me before. The slow teasing, the patient and soft touches are all the ingredients that a man needs to turn into a beast. She started to spread my precum around my head, over my shaft. It was the touch of a goddess. Then she licked her fingers and applied the saliva over my head, again something she had never done before.

She then proceeded to lower her head down to my groin and kissed my head. Her eyes were closed, I presume, reenacting what she did last night to the lucky chap. She started to lick my head, slowly and carefully and only so slightly. Every contact was like electricity. her fingers continue to gentle feel my shaft, like they were trying to find their way in the dark. Then she started to lick the part below the head and shaft, and I tensed up a little. Somehow she knows all the sensitive parts of my anatomy and she was using them all tonight. I am discovering a new side of her.

She could feel my dick jerking as she assaulted it with soft touches. She then opened her mouth and took my head in, not to suck it but to allow her moist tongue to go around the head in a circular motion. This is new. She had never done this to me before and I was a little upset that the nice Gentleman got to experience this before I did.

Then she began to gently take my dick into her throat and pull it out with her luscious lips wrapped around my shaft. Everytime she did it, I shuddered. She was watching for me reactions and was feeling for the enlargement of my member. My cock was moist all over, glistening with a layer of pre-cum and saliva. She started increasing her frequency and pressure. She started sucking my dick from shaft to head. Making slurping noises as she did, the same sounds I heard from last night. She was in control and she knew it.

She took a good 10 minutes to work my cock, patiently turning it into an engorged member with throbbing veins popping out. I was near the edge but trying to calm myself down, trying to prolong this ungodly pleasure that my woman was giving. What made it hard was that she was trying all kinds of new techniques on me, and it was working like magic.

I was on the edge. It was like a new woman is doing all she can to get my seed into her mouth. I wasn't ready to just surrender like I did last night. This is a punishment so it has to be different.

I grabbed both her wrists and pulled her up on the bed. In a swift motion, I proceed to climb on top of her. She was a little startled. With both my hands, I grabbed the collar of her night dress and ripped them open. The fabric tore apart with a ripping sound, all the way to her waist. Her nice, ample, glorious bosoms were suddenly exposed. I grabbed each of her wrists and pinned her down. I wiggled my way between her legs and pushed them apart, and moved myself until my cock head was just outside the opening of her pussy.

I was turning in a beast, awakened by her skills with her tongue, lips, mouth and fingers. She was a little shocked at what was happening and turned into fear as I thrusted my engorged penis into her wet gaping pussy. It entered her with no problems whatsoever as she was soaking wet. Just like her showing a different set of skills that I didn't know she possessed tonight, I was showing a side of me that she had not seen.

I fucked her with deep ferocious thrusts. She moaned at every one of them. She had never been penetrated so deeply by me before. She was too shocked to resist, and I didn't think she wanted to. This wasn't love making, it was brutal, rough fucking. It was punishment.

I kissed her mouth hard, making sure she tasted my tongue. I kissed her neck hard, making sure I left marks on her. I moved my right arm under her left leg until my elbow was behind her knee. I heaved, lifting her left leg up and exposing her sex even more so that I could thrust deeper into her. My wife was a strong lady, from many hours in the gym, but she has been spread open by a beast. I continued to fuck her hard and rough this way until she reached another massive orgasm and convulvsed under me.

Our juices were mixing, we began to sweat and I was ready to cum. I wasn't wearing a condom and she wasn't on the pill but that wasn't going to stop what was happening. She knew I was cumming and protested, wanting me to stop to put on a condom, but I wasn't having it. With my left hand, I cupped her mouth and gave her a few hard thrusts before I unloaded what could be a largest dose of semen deep into her belly. She was twisting, trying to stop me, trying to stop an unwanted pregnancy, but it was too late. I pumped for around 20 seconds, probably the biggest load ever, into the sweet, unwilling pussy of the woman I love. She finally gave up, allowing the final drops of my man seed to flow into her body.

I pulled out and slumped only the bed next to her, exhausted. She was too. Cum was dripping out of her pussy onto the sheets. She glared at me, but her looks of disgusts quickly turned into a devilish grin.

Her night of naughty behavior has unwittingly unleashed a new primal, powerful and dark side in me, unlocking a fetish that I never knew I had or wanted. I think this is going to be a start of something new for us.

To be continued...