All Comments on 'Milking The Bull Ch. 02'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 4 years ago

Another amazing chapter. Thank you for continuing on with this, and hopefully the wait for the "last conquest" chapter won't be as long as the one for Something Better xD. No, but seriously, take your time and as long as you don't burn out on us and leave I'm happy :)

Speaking of Something Better, though... That's probably my favorite series right now on this site, and I'm super looking forward to seeing the next chapter at what seems to be the prom. Any update on how that is going? Not like a "it will be done by this time" if you don't want to but maybe like how far on it you've gotten/if you're focusing on something else right now?

Again - fantastic chapter and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving your writing

As the comment says below this I love what you’re doing with “something better” and I love the coming femeninization angle for this story. I can’t wait to see what you do with Bailey and his body....

And I agree! Don’t get burnt out on us and hopefully you have more time to write. You’re the best!

Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20over 4 years ago

This was amazing ty so much. I have to hop on the bandwagon though something better is my favorite story hoping for another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!

You never disappoint me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

I’ve been looking forward to this chapter and you delivered big time that was amazing! Please continue!!

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Very good chapter I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"y'all"

"Y'all" is plural, not singular. It ruins my immersion in the story when you misuse it repeatedly. 1 star for that reason only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I wanna be a farmhand on that ranch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slang

This story is hot, amazing, funny, hot, well written, and hot.

But Ya'll is not proper southern slang. It really is a mood killer to see it. First thing is that it is Y'ALL not YA'LL because it is a shortened version of YOU ALL. So what is being shortened into slang there? Ya all? Yay will? Yak's will get their fill?

Second y'all, as mentioned in a different comment, is a plural and not a singular. Not even in the abstract like 'They' can be sometimes.

I believe the slang you are looking for is ya. Like 'look at YA craving my big fat fucking horse cock.' It can provide a bit of that southern accent you wish to convey but will not pull those off us out of the moment that know the proper slang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was your best blow job scene ever hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

MOARRRR

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol

Y’all is slang not proper English. I’ve heard it used both in a single context and plural. The things people obsess over. Lol. One star because you didn’t like how a character used a word? Ridiculous.

HendyHHendyHover 4 years ago
No tits?

Man, this is hot! As Bailey gross more feminine, surely his nipples will become larger and more sensitive, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CJ

Page 3:

"Ah geez here we go again" :D

Miah_HMiah_Hover 4 years ago

This story was fantastic! It was so hot that, by the end, I had a little glass of freshly churned milk of my own to enjoy.

I love where this is going, but I do have a fan-suggestion for you: If Bailey is being feminized by Cathyl’s hormones, it may be worth considering that Cathyl is very feminine with a massively big cock. Maybe Bailey’s 5-incher becomes more of a 7 or 8 incher, saying as his femme hormones are coming from a 20-incher? There’s no reason that feminization can’t make his cock bigger.

You should at least make him long enough (or flexible enough) to feed himself little “treats” when Cathyl isn’t available to satisfy his cum addiction... a growing boy needs his protein.

Can’t wait to see what you do next. Have another lewdly-slurped glass of milk for me. =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story, I fucking loved this. Keep it going my friend.

stephonzxstephonzxover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

I would love to see this story flourish and blossom to perhaps surpass your main story

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 3 years ago
This is some hentai level shit…

Who’s thirsty…? 🤤😁

curious4cockcurious4cock2 months ago

I fucking love it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES