Millie and Frankie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One way or another, time would tell. If the so-called civilized nations were truly interested in devastating each other once again like Eleanor and Jay suggest that they are, then this was the place to be. There was much work to be done in order to build a life here. Much work and much mucking about in the warm water as well. Much loving to be done between Millie and Frankie in their little paradise. If there was to be an Isaac then this was a place where nobody "will hand (him) a tin hat and a gun."*

"Frankie," she said getting to her feet and walking to him.

"Yes, Millie," he replied leaning against a tank he had just pushed ashore.

"This is the first thing I want to do on our island," she said as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his waterlogged pants down, "are you in?"

Without waiting for an answer, and really what was the possibility of a polite decline, Millie kissed the tip of Frankie's penis, and then his balls. They tasted salty from the water of the lagoon. She nibbled the hairy loose skin of his scrotum, and gently took one ball then the other into her mouth. She licked his shaft slowly along its sensitive underside from scrotum to tip, and then spit on the tip before taking it into her mouth.

She pushed down on just the head a couple, three times and licked the barely detectable outline of the rear edge of his glans. She took her right hand and spit on her fingertips and gently with that hand and her loving lips rolled back Frankie's foreskin. Once back she licked its circumference before taking just the head again into her mouth. Her fingers played with separating and very gently massaging his testicles, the wonderous place where her next savory meal was currently being manufactured.

She removed his fully erect member from her mouth and licked his uncovered glans causing him to spasm and grab her head in his hands. She loved that, Frankie holding her head as she devoured him penis first. She moved her mouth onto his head, taking just the head into her gap-toothed mouth that he loved, that he loved before it was a second home to the appendage currently residing therein. After licking her captive, his ultra-sensitive glans within the warm, wet confines of her mouth she pushed to half his length, filling her mouth.

He pushed hard on the back of her head and she began to bob up and down on the outer half of his member, licking the head when she was able to. Their tempo increased until he was blissfully unable to take any more and he stopped pushing, shook and made a rather substantial deposit of his manly essence into her willing and happy mouth. She slowly partook completely of the gift her love Frankie had given her, massaging his gonads with her right hand as the supplied her with her protein-rich feast.

Spent, drained physically from the swim and wade ashore, and spent sexually from that wonderous bit of 'French,' resting himself against the tank he had shoved ashore. His lover, his beautiful Millie kissing his slowly deflating penis, he finally said "all in."

Maybe she thought someone, someday, will stumble upon us here but I certainly hope not.

***

Lisa Ann

12